FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sharon - the Lesbian???

Sharon - the Lesbian???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essica.tv.plymouth OP   TV/TS 40 weeks ago

Plymouth

So we worked together for a while, she was slim and trim, 34a titties, we shared a similar humour and she liked my job experience as been in the same role for years. We had a shared interest in the Union and workers rights, she was the LGBGT rep. She was married to Amy and we met on one or two events away, nice girl, she had a job that took her away from home for several weeks/months sometimes.

It became clear that Sharon was quite a slut, plenty of rumours about other women. We had one particular day out with others we worked with and she would get quite pissed and in my Dad role I helped her from a few pubs and also to the railway station for the train home. Several times steadying her from falling over I accidentally touched and grabbed her tits, clearly braless, I do love braless little tits. The conversation then became more saucy and I am sort of ashamed that I did put my hand down her top and grope her tits and squeeze her nipple, which she did moan about.

We had one or two further chats, she knew from banter at work I could be quite Dominant and I cheekily said I hope for the next night out coming up soon that she would wear a skirt with the appropriate accompaniments in underwear. Part way through the evening I did suggest, after enquiring about her underwear that she went to the loo and remove her little thong, she just looked at me and said yes sir and walked off to the loo immediately. When she came back she held her handbag open so I could see the silly strip of material, always thought more women should be knickerless!!!

At a club later I eventually managed to grope her pussy lips, bald and soaking by the way, after stroking her stocking tops. She seemed ripe for it and loved being led. The night ended with a french kiss and her saying, fuck old man you can kiss good, that’s not all I replied. We then had a series of saucy texts and the following morning with a hangover horn I text her to see how she felt about last night and I she wanted to take things further, she did.

So the following weekend, Amy was away with work for a month, saw me arrive at Sharons with a large holdall of my BDSM “gear”. She had been instructed during the week on what to wear exactly. Totally transparent blouse, no bra, deep suspender belt with at least 8 straps, seamed lace top stockings, mini skirt short enough to show the lace tops a little, no knicks, plugged and killer strappy heels. I wanted her to spend a lot of time doing her make up and slutty red lipstick with lip gloss.

As she opened the door I could see she had clearly obeyed my dress requirements. She also didn’t hide behind the door, which I closed and put my hold-all on the hallway table, then walked around her, assessing my prey. Her hands automatically were clasped behind her back in true submissive style. I walked around her around 10 times, touching her back, neck, stomach, thighs, but avoided her nipples, which were rigid and her pussy of course.

I complemented her on her obedience in her dressing to my high standards and said I hoped she would be as obedient during the evening, yes sir she said without being prompted. I picked out the collar and lead and asked her if she knew the meaning of wearing someone’s collar, she said yes sir, don’t forget it slut I said. I noticed her breathing, stood still but almost hyperventilating, so I knew the coast was clear, which increased when I picked up her blonde hair and kissed and licked her neck. I then took my fone out and took a couple of pics of the front, back and sides, I knew she loved being photo’d.

She was instructed to turn around and sink the her knees, then all fours and the to crawl behind me, slowly and being careful not to ladder her stockings, into the kitchen, which had a long cottagey style wooden table which was an ideal height for her to lean on her front, bending from the waist, her pussy just visible if I bent down a bit to look, I did. I then added cuffs to her ankles, tied around the table leg with cable ties, such a handy invention, lol. Wrist cuffs also applied and clipped behind her back. Being quite fit she could actually stand up with her arms behind her back so decided to attach some cord to her collar so she couldn’t stand up fully. A few more photos followed with me then stroking her stockings and tops and a little of the soft thing above, to a few gasps, but not to her pussy lips which looked glistening.

To enhance her humiliation I then sat on a chair by her head and mentioned that she was clearly and adulterous Lesbian slut, mentioning what others had said on her Union trips away, she admitted to it all. I then mentioned not just a Lesbian slut, but also a bisexual slut, she replied yes sir I just love sex. I reminded her she was my 3 hole slut tonight and also the traffic system for BDSM. I then mentioned after touching and stroking her for a further period, complimenting her on her make up and fashion sense obedience that she was an adulterous slut and that she needed to be disciplined, yes sir she said.

I went for the short cane and mentioned to her to thank me after each stroke after mentioning the number. I lifted her tight skirt a little, loved the view so took a few more pics on my fone of the view in front of me. I then caressed her ass with the cane for a while, before administering a fairly hard first stroke, 1 thank you sir was her immediate reply, followed by 2, 3, 4 and 5. I decided the following 5 would be increasingly severe but did make her wait a little longer before she felt each stroke, the last 3 were harder then I have ever done but she took them well, I did notice her thighs quivering, so nice to see ones efforts being appreciated, lol.

I then let her rest and the endorphins take over while caressing her crotch, to her lips and eventually her clit, her was bucking like a bronco and moaning like a slut, her dint absolutely leaking.

More to follow ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isterJsWorldMan 40 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

Fantastic start, cannot wait to hear how this continues

By *oppy12Man 40 weeks ago

Swindon

By *hil911Man 40 weeks ago

Solihull

By *igkidexyMan 40 weeks ago

Dublin

By *athytvsubTV/TS 40 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Really loving this, wish it was me

By *ig daddy 1969Man 40 weeks ago

manchester

By *ark_sentinelCouple 39 weeks ago

Andover

By *cotty909Man 39 weeks ago

tranent

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

By *ndrea54TV/TS 39 weeks ago

cambridge

More please.

By *enuine photographerMan 39 weeks ago

Swansea

By *essica.tv.plymouth OP   TV/TS 39 weeks ago

Plymouth

So I have always thought sessions that we’re going to be extended are good with pleasure and pain, Sharon clearly seemed to be a pain slut so I would explore more later with verbal, humiliation and pain but for now I undid her confines and as I thought she was very fit, did gym everyday, I managed to tie her splayed wide open on the kitchen table she had eaten so many meals on with her lesbian wife, with her thighs behind her shoulders, trussed like a chicken some would say, but with her head hanging over the edge of the table. I had picked out some toys/instruments including nipple suckers and clamps, a wand, plugs and others things. I took some photos and became quite verbal about her being a dyke slut, offering my thick rigid cock to her mouth, which she consumed very willingly and after some more pics I said should I send these to her Mrs, lol.

I untied her and retired her to a kitchen, pulling up another one so I could sit with her, replaced the nipple suckers, they are good at engorging nipples, and added weighted nipple clamps. I played her clit with the wand and but remind her as I had already said several times during the session that if she was about to, or wanted to cum she had to ask permission, I denied any naturally, the wand a fav of hers to bring her close. Next as an order to open your mouth slut, to which I spit into her mouth, thank you sir she said without prompting, I was becoming quite impressed on her obedience and willingness to explore her sub side.

Some quite hard face slapping and spitting continued and then moving to the 15in dong for throat training, grabbing her long hair in a bunch and pulling her head back so she was looking at the ceiling, she easily took around 13in, good girl, lots of slobber rubbed on her face during the process, mixed with my spitting in her mouth and slapping her face, cheeks getting quite red, good signs of a session that would be memorable.

Cos I am nice I then decided with the help of toys buzzing on her butt plug and clit that she could cum, firstly she thought I would stop but when I could see the height she was getting to I said cum you fucking so called dyke slut. She did say after during a chat it was one of the most intense orgasms of her life. We had have a break for nibbles and her rehydration as I wanted to give her the chance to bail out, she didn’t and immediately got on all fours beside me without me saying a word. Ready for round 2 then are we slut, yes sir she said ................

By *eeker of pleasureMan 39 weeks ago

manchester

Damm hot

By *oppy12Man 39 weeks ago

Swindon

So good

By *athytvsubTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Gets better xx

By *enuine photographerMan 39 weeks ago

Swansea

Brilliant

By *hil911Man 39 weeks ago

Solihull

By *essica.tv.plymouth OP   TV/TS 39 weeks ago

Plymouth

I then told her to crawl to me but slowly around the kitchen table, she still had the collar and lead, blouse undone, suspenders, stockings and heels, with the wrist and ankle cuffs, so hot to see a slut dressed like that crawling. I told her to do it slowly so she did’t ladder her stockings, which was an offence. As she crawled a stripped totally and started wanking so when she got to me a was rigid. Sit on the floor with your back against the unit door, hands clasped behind your back, her head was almost at the top of the door. I moved toward her and her mouth opened automatically, keen for it then I said, yes sir she muttered as the head entered her mouth, worship it slut I said, she did, mmm I said, the dyke has done that before, she moaned and nodded, good whore I said. I then pushed more in to the gag reflex, I have a very thick cock which does twang the gag reflex, a sound I love. I pushed in fully and stopped, counted roughly to 20 and came out, a big intake of breathe. The next assault on her poor throat was longer and saw her try to move her head to the side to dislodge my cock for air. Don’t try to get air until I allow it slut I said as I bent down and spit in her mouth slapping her face 3 times on each side. I repeated, spit and slapped about 5 times. I moved away for her rest, asking her about the traffic lights colour, it was the first time she had said amber, good I said, we are getting somewhere in sluts service. I went to get the po*pers from my bag, told her to close her mouth once she had exhaled fully. I then pushed one nostril shut, offered the bottle to the other nostril and said, sniff dyke. As she was sniffing I said hold when I take the bottle away, I counted to 10 as I put the bottle down, my hand over her mouth and then nostrils closed fully.

As I counted I looked at the lust and when I said shall I count higher, the worried expression. I did release on 10, but then repeated for the 2nd inhale with her hands clipped behind her back. I counted to 15 for the second hold after inhaling for 10. Now fuelled with the sex juice I pounded her throat a lot, the slut loved it. A final spit and slap along with spreading the drool over her face and in her hair was making her look quite a used slut, certainly good enough for a few photos.

I need to pee slut I said, it’s out of the kitchen, turn left twice and it’s straight ahead. I looked on the cupboards above and found the glasses, filling a large wine glass with my piss, right in front of her face. Drink slut, she more or less did in one with just a short break. I like my sluts to be hydrated I said, she smiled. I said tilt your head back and then filled her mouth with a slow gentle stream, as I finished I said I would count to 10 and then she was to swallow, she did exactly as she was told. This was repeated until my bladder was empty, again she loved it...................

By *oppy12Man 39 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ouldlove2tryMan 39 weeks ago

Here and there

By *hil911Man 39 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ark_sentinelCouple 38 weeks ago

Andover

By *j and c 2Couple 38 weeks ago

mullingar

By *b9012Man 38 weeks ago

callington

By *leopatra 64Couple 38 weeks ago

Poole

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

Brilliant, more please.

Steph xx

By *ameballWoman 38 weeks ago

midlands

Omg this is amazing... I have myself drilled into a frenzy... cant wait for next installment

» Add a new message to this topic