FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One of my favourite meets

One of my favourite meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

Glasgow

Think it was 2018. Not exactly sure. I got a message on here. The chat flowed and he was extremely confident but not cocky with it. I can't even remember what made me meet him. It could have been anything. It's usually just a conversation that keeps you engaged. He was from London and was up working. Chatted for a few weeks and the day came to meet. I showed up at his hotel and he said I wasn't what he expected. Thankfully in a good way. We chatted for about an hour and I always get that way that I talk a lot and think the sex isn't going to happen. Mainly because I think they think I don't want to. I do I'll just never ever make the first move. He said something like are we going to just talk. I said something like well I didn't just come here for the room service. I excused myself and popped into the bathroom. When I came out he was undressing. He undressed me and we started kissing. It was really good. No tongues Thankfully. I absolutely hate that. He put his arms round me and I remember how big his arms were. He wasn't buff. Just absolutely solid. I knew from that kiss alone that this was going to be really good. I knew from the chat and how confident he was it was going to be but just the presence and the kiss you just know. It was just the right amount of everything. It was intimate. Forceful and that way when someone's in tune you're good. I could see all the way through he was quite mesmerised. I loved every bit of it

After we had finished we chatted and he mentioned about me liking it rough. He said he'd like to see me again next time he's up and I mentioned I'd be happy to and happy for him to play rough. He said no our play there. You liked it rough. I said it was really good sex but I didn't find it at all rough. He seemed genuinely surprised and slightly disappointed. I stayed for an hour and chatted then left. We chatted briefly the next day and he would message next time he was up this way. He messaged 6 weeks later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnThomas1Man 27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

And ?

By *oppy12Man 27 weeks ago

Swindon

Good start!

By *ig daddy 1969Man 27 weeks ago

manchester

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

Glasgow

He was up again with his colleagues. I knew from the first meeting he worked in some sort of security. I remember him talking about his job and he was either bullshitting or he really was high up in security for the government or more involved. I know he was very discrete and didn't really tell me much at all. Just that way when someone is being discrete you read between the lines. We arranged to meet at 7. It was a different hotel this time. I asked him where to meet and he said I'll get you in the foyer. It was a beautiful night and as I was early I was sitting outside. There was 2 men sat a few tables away. They were chatting freely and laughing. I noticed they had London accents and wondered if they were his colleagues. I messaged to say I was sitting outside. He messaged back to say he'd be down shortly. I was facing the hotel and saw him come down. I never smiled or nodded. I just glanced briefly. Mostly to be discrete. I noticed as soon as he walked over the 2 men went deathly quiet. Like the head teacher had just walked in the classroom. I found this fascinating and I knew there and then what he said briefly about his job was absolutely true. I remember walking slightly behind him into the hotel. Mostly so he could take the lead to the room and it didn't look like I was a guest that shouldn't be there with a smirk on my face that I tried my very best to contain. I also remember my heart rate went up a fraction. I think it was mainly because of the authority he held. We chatted briefly about the weather and how our day had been. In the lift I asked him how much authority do you have in work. He replied enough. I found this really funny and knew the sex was going to be other level. We walked into the hotel room and I sat on the chair well aware I had a smirk on my face

By *kpiercedCouple 27 weeks ago

walsall

By *andy IanMan 27 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *enninemarkMan 27 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ig daddy 1969Man 27 weeks ago

manchester

By *SpiresMan 27 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *lymouth nice guyMan 27 weeks ago

Plymouth

More please

By *other_maleMan 27 weeks ago

rotherham

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

We sat and chatted and I knew for definite it wouldn't be an hours chat before playing. I don't know who was more determined. You couldn't tell from my face or demeanour. I looked calm and innocent sitting in that chair. I had skinny jeans a white linen shirt and trainers on. I could have been a school teacher. He was chatting away but looking at him his microexpressions gave him away. He was more than ready for this encounter. Both of us were just waiting. I should have been more nervous than I was. In all honesty I wanted to start giggling. There was the slight feeling in my stomach that made my heart just go that bit faster. I was aware my breathing was different. My breaths were longer, deeper. He gave me a safe word. To this day I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I told him I didn't believe in safe words. He told me it was in my best interest. I told him they serve a purpose and I have nothing against them. I will just never use one and and don't want it. I was well aware on how to tell someone I wasn't happy in any situation. I didn't need a word to get that across. He was noticeably quiet. He looked at me like a brat. I think the only reason he never got vocal was because of my tone. I was honest and he knew there in then nothing was going to change my mind. I think part of me thought if I don't have one I can't say it. I didn't want to say it and the look on his face made me even more determined to make sure that word never passed my lips. He stood up and I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I liked what I saw. The smirk on my face was blatant and my eyes. I could have been a bond villain. I walked out of the bathroom and he wasn't there. I knew he wasn't under the bed and it was an open wardrobe. It was only me in the room. I then noticed his trousers and shirt on the chair. Before I could even think I felt his hand on my face

By *enninemarkMan 26 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *atexbound_scotMan 26 weeks ago

Livingston

[Removed by poster at 02/01/24 08:33:10]

By *atexbound_scotMan 26 weeks ago

Livingston

I like the smirk and giggle comments....very sexy

By *evonFbsCouple 26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

He caught me off guard. I don't know if it was the best or worst thing he could have done. Best for him. My stone train of thought had a split second wobble but my god it took my breath away. He stood there. Holding me. One hand on my mouth. His hand was huge. It could have covered my full face. His other arm was wrapped around me on my skin. I can't even remember him putting his arm up my shirt. All I was concentrating on was his hand on my mouth. I gripped on to his wrists with each hand. Mostly to hold on. I had no idea if I was going on the bed, the floor or on the wall. I spread my legs a little. Mostly to keep my balance. I remember vividly he was absolutely solid. His grip was firm but I felt extremely comfortable. I knew for a fact with my frame and his size I had absolutely no chance of going anywhere. I felt him squeeze me. I held on to his wrists. In a way for dear life. He lifted me up. His body strength was more than anyone I had ever known. He moved forward and my feet brushed the carpet. I remember looking round to see everything that was in front of me. I hoped to god it was the bed. Whatever was coming at least I wanted to be comfortable. In a way it was equal territory.

I felt him breath in my ear. He just paused for a few seconds. I heard him say you still don't believe in safewords The tone of his voice was was a whisper but had such authority. I was just standing there, on my tip toes. I couldn't have moved even if I wanted to. I didn't. In some strange way I felt comfortable, safe. From nowhere the grin appeared on my face. It was blatant. He was well aware. His grip got tighter. My head was back in the creek of his neck. I could feel him breathing on me. I felt his arm move. I had no idea where it was going or what was coming next. If this was the best or worst thing that was coming I knew it was a night I would never forget

By *ichard7Man 26 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Great story

By *w2233Man 26 weeks ago

Paignton

By *enninemarkMan 26 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago