FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ellie 4

Ellie 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amesB66 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

St Peter Port

The taxi journey was extremely short, but still long enough for Ellie to inhale Clive's intoxicating aftershave and give him a quick kiss on his neck.

Their destination was The Ivy Spinningfields Brasserie, an elegant, if slightly old school, eating establishment, of renowned pedigree, with the most sublime food.

Clive was pompous and attention seeking, but Ellie found him extremely entertaining company, which seemed to egg him on even more.

By the time they left, they were both in high spirits from some excellent wine and imaginative cocktails.

"Would you come back to mine, Clive?" Ellie said as they boarding the taxi and she laid her head on his chest. "I do hope that you have time".

Clive smiled and said "Oxford Place please. Then I'll call you later when I need you" to the taxi driver as he pulled away from tge kerb.

Ellie smiled up at him before mouthing 'thank you' and slipping a hand inside his jacket, began to stroke his torso.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ason7754Man 27 weeks ago

Blackburn

Can't wait for this to continue

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Yeah been looking forward to the next instalment. Best story on here at the moment!

By *SpiresMan 27 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ndy79randyMan 27 weeks ago

Washington

By *cubasexMan 27 weeks ago

Dudley

By *tan7724Man 27 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *dward_TeagueMan 27 weeks ago

wolverhampton

I love this one!

By *ike231251Man 27 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *avem30Man 27 weeks ago

barnsley

This is a great story

By *ocktoplaywithMan 27 weeks ago

Derby

She’s not going to want to return to the day job

By *ushin boundariesCouple 27 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man 27 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant as usual

By *im66123Man 27 weeks ago

newcastle

St Peter Port

The taxi stopped and was paid for by Clive, before he helped Ellie out onto the kerb side,then guided her towards the communal entrance to her flat.

As they got into the lift, Ellie draped her arms around his neck and kissed him, their tongues lightly touching as they did.

The ping of the doors on floor 4, signalled their exit and they walked hand in hand towards her apartment before Ellie opened the door, flicked the lights on and turned to meet Clive, discarding her coat and pushing the straps of her dress off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Stepping out of her dress and standing in front of Clive in her beautiful, but flimsy, Victoria's Secret lingerie, she took him by both hands and lead him into her 'work' bedroom.

"Stacey, I want you to do something for me." Clive spoke with a slight tremble in his voice.

"There are 2 things that I really enjoy sexually" he went on, as Ellie's eyes grew wider.

"One is to dominate, the other is the complete opposite, to be utterly used by a woman. Are you happy with both, Stacey? Because I will be rough, but if I choose to be dominated by you, I would expect the same from you".

Stacey smiled, ran her fingers through his hair and whispered in his ear, "I'm already wet, either way" and nibble his ear lobe.

"Good, because tonight, you'll decide. Toss a coin, Stacey. Heads you receive, tails, you deliver".

Ellie found a pound coin in her clutch bag and flipped it, 2 sets of eyes watching as it landed on the floor.

They both stooped down to see the result, then smiled.

By *tan7724Man 27 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *oppy12Man 27 weeks ago

Swindon

Oh so good!

Heckmondwike

Lichfield

Washington

wolverhampton

halstead

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

By *attboy107Man 27 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *tantra50Man 27 weeks ago

Harrogate

By *kpiercedCouple 27 weeks ago

walsall

St Peter Port

"I'd hoped it would be tails" Clive said, the strength and clarity of his voice having returned.

"Show me what toys Linda has provided you with, then shower, strip and lay face down on the bed"

Ellie did as he said, opening the bedside drawers for Clive to choose a selection of toys, ropes and restraints, then went into the bathroom to shower.

As the water cascaded down her torso in rivulets, she reached down to her already sodden pussy and imagined what Clive would have in store for her.

As she walked back into the room, Clive had arranged some of the toys on the bedside table, the cuffs on the corners of the bed were exposed and a chair had been placed in the middle of the room, with ropes laid over it.

Clive himself, was naked, with an already impressive erection plain to see.

"On your front, bitch. Speak when you are spoken to and address me as Sir. Your safe word is Mercedes"

"Yes, Sir" Ellie replied, laying on her front and feeling an intoxicating loss of power as Clive cuffed first her ankles, then her wrists to the bed, leaving her naked and exposed in a starfish position.

Clive lit a couple of candles and dimmed the room lights so Ellie didn't see him pick up the wooden paddle from the bedside cabinet.

The pain that followed from the first blow, almost made her scream and she instantly thought whether this was a huge mistake, those thoughts then interupted by a series of even more vigorous blows that left her feeling as though her backside was on fire.

"What do you say, Stacey" Clive hissed.

"Thankyou, Sir!" she meekly replied, tears streaming down her face and ruining her once perfect make up.

"Good bitch, your night has just begun!"

Lichfield

wolverhampton

newcastle

Washington

Heckmondwike

By *attboy107Man 27 weeks ago

Near Bedford

halstead

Warrington

Brilliant

St Peter Port

"Open your mouth wide, slut", Clive's voice adopting a more sinister tone, as he strapped a ball gag, with harness, around Ellie's face, then knelt on her butt and pulled her head back with it, her eyes now wide with fear and unable to say the safe word even if she wanted to.

At this point, Ellie couldn't see what Clive was doing, but just felt something thin and firm pushing into her arse, inch by inch.

"What the fuck is it?" she thought as it slipped further inside, then withdrew suddenly, to be replaced by Clive's finger and then bare cock, stretching her to the point of almost to the point of passing out.

Riding her arse, hands on the reins of the ball gag, Clive fucked Ellie without any thought for how painful his cock would be in filling her tight arse so.

Again he withdrew, took the ball gag out and shoved his cock into Ellie's face to suck, only moments after it had been deep inside her.

He also brought out one of her 6 inch heels, which he made her suck, immediately informing her of the identity of the hard, thin initial object that he'd used.

Face fucking her deeply, she gagged periodically as she struggled with his size, before he began to cum in a very large quantity, partially down her throat and on her face, but the rest into the shoe he'd used to fuck her.

"Fuck, that's weird" she thought, "but fucking horny!"

newcastle

St Peter Port

Clive untied Ellie's wrist and ankle restraints and lay her on back before squatting over her face with the words, "Clean up!"

Ellie eagerly went about licking the cum from his cock before he held a hand around her neck and began to dribble the cum he'd just filled her shoe with, into her open mouth.

Ellie received and swallowed it without question, but Clive was certainly pushing her normal sexual barriers to their limits.

Laying on her back also meant that her arse was against the sheets which made it painful from her earlier spanking.

She wondered whether he had energy for a second round, but needn't have questioned this, as Clive applied the metal nipple clamps to Ellie's breasts, holding their leads in his hands and tugged sharply, so that they both came off, but not before scr*ping over her very sensitive nipples.

"Nearing your threshold, Stacey" Clive sneered, leaning over her and reattaching the clamps, but this time pulling even more vigorously.

"Not yet, Sir" Ellie said, but secretly she was struggling with the pain in both her nipples and her bottom.

"Close your eyes, Stacey and do not open them until I say!" Clive commanded, as he stepped off the bed, dimmed the lights even further and then sat on the edge of the bed, lit candle in his hand.

"Eyes still closed, Stacey. Can you smell anything yet?"

Ellie's nostrils flared. There was definitely something, perhaps even a smokey, burning scent.

She then twigged the source of the aroma. "Candles, Sir and hot wax".

As she said this, the first drips of hot wax fell on her belly, before tracking up to her breasts.

"If he goes as far as my nipples, I may have to scream" she thought to herself as the drips moved around her torso, Clive, fully in control.

Lichfield

halstead

Washington

Warrington

Heckmondwike

By *dward_TeagueMan 26 weeks ago

wolverhampton

By *tan7724Man 26 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *kpiercedCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

By *amesB66 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

St Peter Port

She had done wax play before, but not with her husband Graeme and she was now incredibly grateful that the candles in her 'work' bedroom, had low melting point wax, which was designed for play and didn't burn. She wasn't going to tell Clive this though.

The trail of wax now circled her right nipple, so she was prepared for the first drop to hit her red, raw flesh, already sore from the clamping.

As it hit, Clive pushed his now erect and still bare cock into Ellie's pussy, almost making her cum on the spot with the sensory overload.

"Eyes open, Stacey" Clive commanded and, blowing out the candle and placing on the bedside table, he lifting Ellie's hips up and semi kneeling, hands under her hips, he began to fuck her deeply, the position really turning Ellie on, her pussy wet from her arousal.

She and Graeme had never tried ch*king before, so when a strong hand began to press a little firmer around her neck, so that her vision dimmed, she did resist a little, but again, surprized herself that she didn't say her safe word and trusted Clive to look after her, even though he was inflicting pain.

It was only after her vision started to clear that she realized that Clive was thrusting much harder into her and cumming himself, deep inside, breaking one of her rules.

"Fuck off!" she began to say, but the sound was cut off by the ch*ke hand again and she blacked out shortly after, coming to, only as Clive was undoing her restraints and, after covering her with a duvet, heading into the shower.

"I've settled up with Linda, already Stacey" he said as he was leaving the bedroom, to head home.

"I've also left some cash on the kitchen table, as an extra gift. You were fantastic. I've never been that turned on before, I hope I didn't go too far?"

The door on the flat clicked shut and as Ellie got out of bed, the first thing she did was check herself in the mirror.

"Fucking hell" she said out loud, seeing her tear streaked face and puffy eyes. Her nipples were flecked with blood, as well as wax and turning around, her once perfect arse, was red raw and would undoubtably bruise in the following days.

As she stood there, she could also feel his cum dribbling down her inner thigh.

"Ellie, girl, what the fuck is happening. You're an undercover cop, for fucks sake and turning into a rich guy's fuck toy!"

She spent the next 10 minutes picking the wax off, before having a long shower, to wash Clive off her, before, wrapped in a fluffy dressing gown, she headed into the kitchen.

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *SpiresMan 26 weeks ago

Lichfield

wolverhampton

Awesome story

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

By *ndy79randyMan 26 weeks ago

Washington

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

So horny reading this

By *ar0001Man 26 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

Excellent

St Peter Port

A wad of £20 notes, sat in a neat pile on the kitchen island, with a simple note from Clive, saying 'thanks!'

Ellie counted out 25 £20 notes, so an extra £500 on top of her agency price. "Perhaps I am worth it?" she thought, wondering whether she should tell Linda about her money and also, rather bizarrely, she thought about filling in her tax account back at home and how that would work, with money from Stacey.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone buzzing. A text from Alan which simply read, "OK for Friday? I'll pick you up at 3 pm. Pack for possibly 2 nights x"

Ellie had a moment worrying about her bruised body if she had to 'work', but was also excited about spending time with Alan and hopefully getting closer to finding out how his business worked and how she could facillitate it's downfall.

halstead

Lichfield

By *ongbowmanMan 26 weeks ago

Grantham

Warrington

Heckmondwike

Washington

St Peter Port

Happy New Year folks, will write a little more later.

Have a great 2024.

Lichfield

By *attboy107Man 26 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Brings a new meaning to working undercover

By *ockforplay66Man 26 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *im66123Man 26 weeks ago

newcastle

By *cubasexMan 26 weeks ago

Dudley

By *avem30Man 26 weeks ago

barnsley

By *teelyBloomMan 26 weeks ago

Exeter

By *eterpervisMan 26 weeks ago

back where i came from

Fantastic story keeps me on the boil..

St Peter Port

At 5 to 3 on the Friday, Ellie's phone buzzed again with a message from Alan.

"Be with you in 5. All ready?"

Ellie put on her long coat, checked nothing was switched on and grabbing her keys and small, wheeled suitcase, went down in the lift, to exit just as Alan's Jag was arriving.

Ever the gentleman, Alan got out to open the other rear door and put Ellie's bag in the boot, alongside his own, before sliding in next to her in the back seat.

"Trains are on strike again" he said, "thank God I have a driver!"

Ellie smiled and shifted her weight from one cheek to another, still sore from the flogging earlier in the week.

The journey itself was relatively painless. Alan was good company and although busy, the traffic was free flowing.

Driving straight into the centre of London, the Jag travelled up Regent St, before turned off into Portland Place and stopping outside the opulent facade of The Langham Hotel.

Alan had booked a suite and handed the porter some cash as the young man dropped off the bags in their room.

"This is rather special, Alan. I could get used to this!" Ellie enthused, admiring the view over London from the balcony.

"I always stay here when I'm in London" Alan said, "it has an understated elegance to it and a beautiful pool. You remembered you're swim suit?"

All Ellie could think of were the bruises on her bottom and not wanting to embarass Alan, so she admitted that Clive had spanked her a little, with her permission and that the bruises still hadn't faded.

"Let's see with your costume on" Alan said, "I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable".

With costume on, some of the bruising was obscured, but the majority still remained.

Tenderly Alan laid his hand over her buttock and lifted the edgeof her swim suit to reveal the full extent of the brusing.

"Let me deal with this" he said, picking up his phone. "Someone needs a word with Clive!"

halstead

By *ason7754Man 26 weeks ago

Blackburn

St Peter Port

Alan left the room for a moment, before returning, putting his phone in his jacket pocket as he did.

"I did agree to being spanked, Alan. It's not Clive's fault".

Alan looked up at, from his position sitting on the grand, buffed brown Chesterfield and said, "There's a limit, Stacey and he's gone over it. Has he hurt you anywhere else?"

Without deliberating thinking about it and still dressed in her swim suit, her hands reached up to both breasts, involuntarily, before dropping them down, to try and divert Alan's gaze, but it was too late.

"Show me, please" he said, as Ellie tried to turn away.

He tenderly slipped the straps off her shoulders, to reveal her beautiful, firm breasts, with nipples still raw from the metal clamps.

"That's the last time he goes with you. This is not just domination, which I know he enjoys, he's fucking assaulted you! This must be incredibly painful?"

Ellie said nothing, but accepted Alan's open arms and buried her head into his chest, wondering if he really cared for her, or was mad that his merchandise had been damaged.

"Do you have any cream? Pain killers?" he queried.

"Just Paracetamol" Ellie replied.

"Give me a moment" he said, leaving the room, "I'll find something".

Ellie slipped into the shower, the water soothing her backside, but stinging her chest, before wrapping herself in one of the fluffiest bath robes she'd ever worn.

Alan returned as she was leaving the bathroom, holding a Boots' bag in his hand.

"Arnica for your bottom, some Sudocrem for your nipples and extra Paracetamol, with some Brufen if you need it.

"Slip your robe off and lie down on the bed" he said firmly, leading her into the bedroom.

Doing as he said, she dropped the robe on the floor and lay, naked on her front.

The cold of the cream and the the warmth of Alan's hand, felt fabulous as her massaged the Arnica lightly into her cheeks.

When she turned over, she closed her eyes as he dotted the Sudocrem over her now erect nipples and lightly rubbed it in, before Ellie pulled him in for a kiss.

Near Bedford

newcastle

Dudley

Washington

Warrington

By *he-ProfessorMan 26 weeks ago

cheltenham

St Peter Port

There was no resistance from Alan as Ellie wrapped her arms around his neck and ran her hands through his salt and pepper hair.

She broke away, "I'm sorry Alan. I'm not used to people being nice to me without them wanting to fuck me" Ellie said, "no one has ever truly cared for me and looked after me".

Alan smiled and kissed Ellie's forehead, "Who says I'm any different?" he said, kissing Ellie once more before heading into the shower.

Ellie felt between her legs with her fingers to confirm the effect Alan was having on her. "I'm going to have to be very careful with him" she thought, "I can't risk falling for him.

Scunthorpe

Lichfield

halstead

Warrington

Washington

walsall

St Peter Port

Alan returned from the shower and lay down next to Ellie.

"A little about tonight" he said, matter-of-factly. "We're meeting a familiar London associate, who runs a chain of casinos in the south and also has an esc*rt agency. So similar to my operation in the North, in many ways. We cooperate with intelligence and new business ideas".

Ellie nodded, before Alan carried on.

"The other 2 men are Japanese, wanting to gain a foothold in the UK and despite the fact they say that they're looking for partners, they are also checking us out for weaknesses, to see if we can be taken over. Standard business practice".

Ellie smiled, "and me? What do you want me to do? Will I be entertaining the Japanese men, or mixing with their partners, or am I just, slightly bruised, eye candy?"

They both smiled at each other, Ellie still naked on the bed and Alan just wrapped in a towel next to her.

"And please can I help you with that!" Ellie said, pointing to the semi that was struggling to be restrained by the towel.

"Business first, Stacey" Alan beamed, "see if they give any clues to you in a lax comment, but basically, just be your normal sexy self and make sure they feel happy. We leave in an hour"

Scunthorpe

Heckmondwike

wolverhampton

I’m really enjoying this one

By *ummunMan 26 weeks ago

not far away

Near Bedford

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Ellie chose the restrained elegance of the little black dress she had picked with Alan's wife,

Whilst Alan, himself was wearing a well cut jacket with shirt and tie and looked fabulous.

Ellie brushed his lapel and picked a couple of rogue hairs off, before they left the suite, arm in arm.

Heads turned as the beautiful couple walked through Reception to meet their pre arranged taxi.

Alan held the door for Ellie, then climbed in the other side to sit next to her, his hand resting on her thigh.

"You look stunning, Stacey. The dress really suits you" he complemented her before saying, "St John's at Marylebone, please" to the driver, before settling back in his seat.

After a short drive they pulled up outside an unassuming building, opposite the Golden Eagle pub. Alan paid the driver and offered his hand as Ellie got out, suprizingly gracefully with such a shortish dress on.

Inside, the restaurant was modern, yet relaxed, the perfect display of restrained British elegance.

"The Latham party" Alan smiled at the maire d.

"Ah yes, Mr Latham. Your guests have already arrived" the tuxedo dressed man replied, "Your coat, madam?"

Ellie slipped her full length coat off, to reveal her stunning figure, not unnoticed by those nearest her.

She felt good, but not just because of the attention, but also being on Alan's arm, as they were guided to their table, where Alan made the introductions and greeted his Japanese guests in their native language.

"Very impressive, Mr Latham" the younger man said, "you have spent time in our country?"

"I travelled for a year" Alan replied, "spending just over 6 months in Kyoto, working for a relative as a metal worker. I learned a little, but don't read much at all"

Glancing around the table, Ellie was reminded of the first round of a boxing match, the participants circling each other, throwing quick jabs to test the reactions and defences of their opponents. Ellie found it fascinating.

Sitting in between Alan's London associate, Carl and Mr Sako, at around 55, the elder of the 2 Japanese men, she made conversation with ease, tolerating the occasional hand on her thigh from the Japanese man and politely removing it as it drifted too high, with a playful rebuke.

The partners were all beautiful, especially the 2 raven haired Japanese women, strategically seated either side of Alan and at one stage, both having their hands on his thighs.

"They've been paid well!" Ellie thought, "I hope he makes it through the evening with his trousers intact!"

Apart from the odd pawing from Mr Sako, the evening was full of fabulous food, wine and actually enjoyable company, so when they came to leave, Ellie realised that the time had flown by.

"A little flutter?" Carl said. "One of my casinos is very close, so please do join me"

As they left the restaurant, Ellie took Mr Sako's arm and walked with him the short distance to Carl's casino.

Glancing back she saw Alan, with a girl on either arm and Mr Yamita, with his arm around Carl's partner, Candice.

"I suspect the night may get interesting" she thought to herself.

Washington

barnsley

Loving this story

Great writing

cheltenham

Warrington

Brilliant story

Dudley

Near Bedford

We'd love to know how interesting?

By *eed AttentionMan 26 weeks ago

Oxford

Go on

St Peter Port

Ellie found the casino enthralling, wandering around, often with Mr Sako, watching the blackjack tables,the poker, or the roulette wheels.

Mr Yamita was playing roulette with Candice, whereas Carl was in his element, ensuring his guests were kept topped up with alcohol and the occasional nibble of food, delivered by hostesses with figures invariably enhanced by large quantities of silicone.

Fortunately the Japanese contingent were starting to wilt, a long flight, only arriving earlier that day, taking its toll.

The girls looked disappointed to not be spending more time with Alan, but dutifully departed with their men, arrangements having been made to meet for a working lunch the next day.

Alan found Ellie once again, just having watched a man lose in excess of £50K.

"Ready to go?" he said, "I'm knackered!"

"Yes please" Ellie replied, "it seems to have been a long day".

Although the taxi journey was short, Ellie still managed to drift off with her head resting on Alan's shoulder.

Almost carrying her out of the car, her next memory was the click of their room door, as Alan pushed it to, behind him.

Alan directed her straight to the bathroom, where, after removing her make up and clothes and brushing her teeth, she walked back naked into the bedroom, just as Alan was emerging from the second bathroom, wearing just a pair of silk boxers.

She slipped into bed next to him and with one arm on his torso, laid her head on his chest and fell asleep in a heartbeat.

Alan lay there for a moment, contemplating doing business with the Japanese, which he probably should and fucking Stacey, which he probably shouldn't.

The silk boxers offered no protection for the raging hard on he found himself with and meant that he had to try and think of something else, before drifting off to sleep, his dreams interrupted by thoughts of Stacey riding his cock in reverse cowgirl.

newcastle

halstead

By *evonFbsCouple 26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Washington

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Ellie woke early, the presence of a man next to her a reminder her of where she was.

Reaching across, she snuggled in to Graeme's back and pulled herself in tight, reaching around to feel his chest, then dropping her hand down his abdomen to slip inside his silk boxers and stroke his cock.

Kissing Graeme's shoulders and neck and grasping his cock, it wasn't long before he was rock hard in her hand.

Eyes still blurry from sleep, she turned her husband onto his back and straddling him carefully, slid his cock deep inside her, before leaning forward to kiss him.

"Who's Graeme, Stacey?" Alan's voice penetrated Ellie's slumber as she fully woke to find herself sitting on Alan's fabulous cock.

Near Bedford

Oops

Heckmondwike

Dudley

Washington

barnsley

Interesting

By *enbobjimMan 26 weeks ago

Wallasey

Just read all 4 parts. Brilliant writing OP love it make a brilliant film. Can’t to see what happens

Warrington

Oops she forgot where she was

Scunthorpe

cheltenham

St Peter Port

Suddenly wide awake, Ellie almost leapt off Alan's cock and, not knowing what to do or say, ran off into the bathroom and sat sobbing on the toilet.

A light knock on the door, was folliwed by Alan, poking his head around, before wrapping Ellie up in his arms and carrying her back to bed.

Under the covers, his arms still tightly wrapped around Ellie, whose face pressed against his chest, as her sobs finally subsided.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Alan. I know what you said about not fucking anyone but Sharon. Do you want be to leave?"

"Leave? Why ever would you think that? That's the best wake up call I've had in years!" he smiled, "Is Graeme your ex?"

Ellie nodded. "Despite the fact he was a womanising gambler, he was great in bed. I used to wake him up like that. God, I'm so embarrased".

Alan reached to switch the light off, then turning away from Ellie, so she was spooning him again, took her hand and placed it on his cock.

"Now let's try again" he said, "but remember, my name's Alan!"

newcastle

Wallasey

Phew

Heckmondwike

Near Bedford

Close call

walsall

St Peter Port

Alan's cock felt fabulous in her hand and was soon fully erect, with Ellie feeling the pre cum over his glans, on her fingers.

Rolling Alan on his back, she lowered herself on to him for the second time that morning, savouring the feeling as he filled her up.

She was briefly tempted to call him Graeme again, but thought better of it, so instead said, "Thanks for understanding, Alan" and began to grind against him.

Alan pulled her towards him in order to kiss her, his strong arms dragging her more deeply onto her.

There was nothing acrobatic about their sex, with neither trying to prove anything, it was more sex between lovers, intent on the pleasure of the moment.

Alan turned Ellie over, still deep inside her, as they carried on making love in missionary, Ellie, now eyes closed, legs and arms wrapped around him, nearing her orgasm.

"Fuck, Alan, yes. Cum inside me please!" she whispered in his ear.

He began to thrust more vigorously and as the first quiver of Ellie's climax hit, Alan's cum flooded into her, that sensation increasing the level of her orgasm to heights never experienced before.

She still clung onto him for a couple of minutes afterwards, as the tears ran down her face.

Alan kissed them off her cheeks.

"Why the tears?" he whispered.

"That was just so beautiful" she said truthfully, but in her mind she was really thinking that she'd only ever had sex that good with Graeme and it made her miss him.

Near Bedford

Heckmondwike

newcastle

Warrington

Washington

cheltenham

halstead

Dudley

By *uckchowmeinCouple 26 weeks ago

Loughborough

By *ersey GentMan 26 weeks ago

St Peter

This is an incredible story and something I look forward to reading more and more. Thankyou!

wolverhampton

Fantastic work

St Peter Port

Ellie drifted asleep in Alan's arms, but woke up alone, with just a note for company, left on the pillow next to her.

"Gone to gym, back by 8".

She glanced at the clock, which told her that she had 30 minutes before he was due to return, so she headed for the shower, after popping the kettle on for that all important first cuppa of the day.

Alan returned just as she was coming out of the bathroom, wrapped in the fluffiest of towels, with matching bathrobe and slippers.

"Can I keep the slippers, please?" she said, "they're gorgeous!"

Alan looked at her disapprovingly.

"As long I don't see you nicking them", he said, smiling, "I have my reputation to think of".

It was the first time that he'd made any suggestion, even in jest, that his business may be, even the slightest bit, on the wrong side of the law.

They both smiled together, Alan appreciating that Ellie too, understood that some of his business practices may be sailing close to the wind.

He stripped to reveal his slightly sweaty, but well toned body and headed for the shower Ellie had just vacated.

"Fuck it" Ellie thought, ditching her robe, towel and slippers and slipping in next to him, arms around his neck, she kissed him passionately.

"Please Sir, can I have some more?" she said, in her best Oliver Twist voice.

His cock already hard, he lifted her up. As she wrapped her legs around him, one hand around his neck, she used the other to guide him inside her.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she thought, as he pushed her back against the tiles and fucked her for the second time that morning, "I could get very used to this!"

halstead

newcastle

Washington

Near Bedford

Poor Graham

Heckmondwike

SIDMOUTH

Lichfield

St Peter Port

Burying her head into his shoulder, she held on as he fucked her, harder this time than before, his glans just breaching her pussy lips before he drove it back deep inside her.

Neither of them lasted long, their desire to both cum, far too strong, but after, Ellie's feet now back on the floor, she soaped Alan down, including his now flaccid cock, before he returned the favour and tenderly washed her.

Drying Ellie off, Alan quizzed, "What are your plans after breakfast? Lunch is a business affair, so I'll spare you that. We'll be out again around 7 pm, all's well".

"A little shopping perhaps, maybe the Natural History museum, I've great memories of going there as a child" she replied, honestly.

"Sounds better than my day!" Alan replied, "Room service breakfast ok? I already know the options, so tea,toast, orange juice, kippers and full English for me. I'll find you the menu".

The breakfast arrived on an elegant trolley, delivered by an even more elegant, older European gentleman.

Alan stiffened a little as the man entered the room and looked on edge, until he'd left.

"What was that about?" Ellie said.

"He reminded me of a man who delivered breakfast once in my hotel room in Manchester and tried to kill me. He wasn't a professional and his gun jammed. I'm becoming too lax"

They sat at their small breakfast table in silence for a while before Ellie broke the ice.

"I'm glad the gun jammed" she said, "it would be a shame to waste that beautiful cock!"

Smiling, she reached out with her bare foot under the table and rubbed her toes over his groin, before leaving it in place, as she continued her food.

wolverhampton

She’s falling for him!

Heckmondwike

Washington

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

barnsley

This gets better

By *uckchowmeinCouple 26 weeks ago

Loughborough

SIDMOUTH

Warrington

I think she's forgetting why she's there

halstead

Wallasey

Perfect mix of story and sex love it

Near Bedford

By *SpiresMan 25 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *kpiercedCouple 25 weeks ago

walsall

By *amesB66 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Alan left around 10.30 am, asking that Ellie be back at the hotel by around 5 ish, in case she fancied a swim or sauna, with him downstairs.

Ellie dressed casually, in jeans, a cashmere jumper and long coat, to keep out the cold before heading out.

First port of call was to find a pay phone to call Harry, her Vice handler and leave a voicemail message for Graeme, as she knew'd he'd be out at this time on a Saturday, doing the weekly food shop, such was his love of routine.

It turned out, that pay phones in the centre of London, were like hens' teeth, but eventually she found one that worked, in a small pub and relayed the names of the 2 Japanese men and Alan's link to Carl.

The Natural History Museum was next, memories flooding back of childhood visits with her now dead parents, with quite a few new excellent exhibitions that had been added in the intervening years.

Shopping on Oxford St followed, before browsing on Regent St and a quick visit to Libertys, a long term favourite of hers, now lacking a little of the grandeur that it once exuded.

Her phoned buzzed, it was Himari, Mr Sako's partner, to see if Ellie wanted to meet for a massage class this afternoon. Intrigued by the unexpected offer, she texted back yes and was given the address, before she remembered the bruises that covered her body, but decided to go anyway.

The class was held at what looked like a small private club, very close to the Langham, so she left what little shopping she had at the hotel and headed down to the club to find Himari waiting outside.

Giving Ellie a big hug and a make up saving air kiss, Himari took Ellie buy the hand and lead her up the steep stairs.

"I am coming her for a lesson in nuru massage, have you heard of it? I thought you might like to watch, or join in. Maybe practice on Alan later, or Mr Sako".

Ellie smiled as she followed Himari into a room, beautifully decorated in what she assumed was a traditional Japanese style, with a shower in one corner and what looked like 2 inflatable, wipe clean double mattresses in the middle, on which 2 incredibly beautiful Japanese women were sitting, dressed in silk gowns.

"Would you like to receive a nassage?" the lady nearest Ellie said, "and your friend can practice on my colleague".

"Thankyou" Ellie said, "may I shower first?"

The 3 Japanese ladies talked quietly as Ellie showered, obviously noticing the marks on Ellie's body.

Ellie lay down on a towel on the suprizingly confortable mattress.

Her masseuse, Ema, spoke, "The gel is made from sea and is very sticky. Also good for skin and bruise. I will be gentle with your pain", seemingly aware of the nature of the marks.

"Just relax" Ema said, gentle music now filling the room, as the slightly warm gel was trickled over Ellie's body, by the now unseen, but naked, Ema, sitting astride Ellie's legs.

"Fuck, this feels good" she thought as Ema's hands began to slowly work over her.

By *ike231251Man 25 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *dward_TeagueMan 25 weeks ago

wolverhampton

By *attboy107Man 25 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Another great Installment op,

By *SpiresMan 25 weeks ago

Lichfield

By *ussD1Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *rgasm4u69Man 25 weeks ago

Warrington

By *avem30Man 25 weeks ago

barnsley

Best story on here

By *tan7724Man 25 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *ndy79randyMan 25 weeks ago

Washington

By *ushin boundariesCouple 25 weeks ago

halstead

By *amesB66 OP   Man 25 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Ellie had never felt any sexual attraction to another women, but was still energised by the sensuality of this type of massage.

Still laying on her front, she could now feel pert nipples atop firm breasts, being moved across her arse and back, masterfully controlled by their beautiful owner.

At one stage a breast was repeated stroked over the crevice of her backside, almost as though searching for a way to find the treasures within.

"Turn over, please now".

As commanded Ellie turned to lay on her back, her raw nipples, now erect for the masseuse to see.

Her eyes blissfully closed, Ellie felt more gel being dripped over her chest and torso, followed by the sliding form of her beautiful masseuse, gliding over her.

By *ndy79randyMan 25 weeks ago

Washington