FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cunt stretching.

Cunt stretching.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illy-Wanka OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

When we moved into our first house, before we were married, we were given a large, probably a magnum, bottle of champagne. We drank it between us one evening so we were pretty pissed. When it was empty my wife stripped off, stood the bottle on the floor and proceeded to squat over it. She then lowered herself onto it and eased as much of it into her cunt as she could. I had never seen her do anything so sexy or filthy before, maybe a sign of things to come. She bobbed up and down on it, and I watched, cock in hand wanking, as her juices coated the bottle. She laid on her back with her legs spread wide and got me to fuck her with the bottle, seeing how much she could take. With each thrust into her cunt she would moan and ask for more. I watched as her cunt lips stretched around the neck of the bottle, which was covered in her creamy fluid. I could tell she was near to orgasm and withdrew the bottle, just teasing her clit with it. She screamed for me to fuck her, so I thrust the bottle hard and as far as it would go into her, and held it there while she violently orgasmed. I removed the bottle and replaced it with my by now rock hard cock. She was pretty loose, from the bottle, and sopping wet, so I could hardly feel anything, but in my state of extreme arousal, I soon came in her. We kept the bottle and I think we did fuck her with it again.

What it did do was give her a desire to have her cunt stretched or filled. We experimented with a largish dildo that probed the depths of her cunt, which on removal was coated in what a female friend of mine, called “cunt butter” which was very much a delicacy. But the dildo didn’t do it for her, she preferred width or girth over length, so instead we tried to see how much of a well lubricated hand I could get in her. I would start with a couple of fingers and add one at a time, each time she would ask how many, then ask for more. I added a thumb, again she asked how many, and to keep going. Then my whole hand and I would gently stretch her, again she asks, and I say my hand, she says she can’t take it, but her greedy cunt sucks my hand in some more. I would move my hand in and out just at the point of maximum stretch, the sensation of stretching, relaxing, stretching her cunt repeatedly would cause her to have a strong orgasm. We would repeat the fisting and orgasm as many times as she wanted, until she was exhausted, but by then her cunt would be too loose for fucking so I would wank and cum into her pussy as she held it open.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im66123Man 27 weeks ago

newcastle

By *exbot 1Man 27 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny mm

By *ilfermlineMan 27 weeks ago

Dunfermline

My wife loves the stretch and her cervix being manipulated, even at 62 she has intense orgasms from it.

It's no longer just her pussy

By *lderWiserNowMan 27 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *oblincs70Man 27 weeks ago

Peterborough

My wife loves to be stretched, not managed my whole hand yet, we’re working on it.

By * and RCouple 27 weeks ago

lincoln

"When we moved into our first house, before we were married, we were given a large, probably a magnum, bottle of champagne. We drank it between us one evening so we were pretty pissed. When it was empty my wife stripped off, stood the bottle on the floor and proceeded to squat over it. She then lowered herself onto it and eased as much of it into her cunt as she could. I had never seen her do anything so sexy or filthy before, maybe a sign of things to come. She bobbed up and down on it, and I watched, cock in hand wanking, as her juices coated the bottle. She laid on her back with her legs spread wide and got me to fuck her with the bottle, seeing how much she could take. With each thrust into her cunt she would moan and ask for more. I watched as her cunt lips stretched around the neck of the bottle, which was covered in her creamy fluid. I could tell she was near to orgasm and withdrew the bottle, just teasing her clit with it. She screamed for me to fuck her, so I thrust the bottle hard and as far as it would go into her, and held it there while she violently orgasmed. I removed the bottle and replaced it with my by now rock hard cock. She was pretty loose, from the bottle, and sopping wet, so I could hardly feel anything, but in my state of extreme arousal, I soon came in her. We kept the bottle and I think we did fuck her with it again.

What it did do was give her a desire to have her cunt stretched or filled. We experimented with a largish dildo that probed the depths of her cunt, which on removal was coated in what a female friend of mine, called “cunt butter” which was very much a delicacy. But the dildo didn’t do it for her, she preferred width or girth over length, so instead we tried to see how much of a well lubricated hand I could get in her. I would start with a couple of fingers and add one at a time, each time she would ask how many, then ask for more. I added a thumb, again she asked how many, and to keep going. Then my whole hand and I would gently stretch her, again she asks, and I say my hand, she says she can’t take it, but her greedy cunt sucks my hand in some more. I would move my hand in and out just at the point of maximum stretch, the sensation of stretching, relaxing, stretching her cunt repeatedly would cause her to have a strong orgasm. We would repeat the fisting and orgasm as many times as she wanted, until she was exhausted, but by then her cunt would be too loose for fucking so I would wank and cum into her pussy as she held it open."

This is so erotic, my wife is similar but we have not progressed as far.

By *idcot58Man 27 weeks ago

Didcot

Thats horny love bottles

By *ticky fun2TV/TS 27 weeks ago

woking

Pity you don’t have any pics of you fisting her

By *rodigalMan 27 weeks ago

sunderland

Very interesting

By *ickinNottsMan 27 weeks ago

Hucknall

I like to get enough of my hand into a pussy to touch her cervix. Only once managed to actually get through the entrance to a womb, at which stage she clamped down on my hand and orgasmed so hard I thought she was going to break my knuckles.

By *rof SalamanderMan 26 weeks ago

glasgow

You lucky devil.....mmmmmm

By *rof SalamanderMan 26 weeks ago

glasgow

Managed that once she came but said mixture of pain and pleasure

Never got chance to try again

By *he-ProfessorMan 26 weeks ago

cheltenham

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

By *illdeeCouple 25 weeks ago

nr Edinburgh

Bottles, stretching.......not us!!

By *icouple1990Couple 25 weeks ago

Beccles

We do fisting but not bottle stretching xx

By *ilfermlineMan 25 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Managed that once she came but said mixture of pain and pleasure

Never got chance to try again "

My wife loves the pain and pleasure it brings, huge orgasms for her.

She can now take my two hands, not fists yet, opening and stretching her as I lick her clit.

By *untimes_83Man 25 weeks ago

Belfast

"I like to get enough of my hand into a pussy to touch her cervix. Only once managed to actually get through the entrance to a womb, at which stage she clamped down on my hand and orgasmed so hard I thought she was going to break my knuckles.

"

Winner of the most idiotic post I've ever read. FFS, got your hand into her womb wise up! You should be locked up.

» Add a new message to this topic