FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strapon

Strapon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

"You little slut, you love having my big hard cock in your ass, don't you?"

I just moaned into the sheets. I could barely think, let alone respond with anything remotely coherent. Kate had been teasing me with the idea of fucking me with her strapon for weeks; first, just pushing a finger inside me while she deepthroated my cock and causing some of the biggest orgasms I'd ever had up to that point. Then, she'd flick her tongue against my ass and tell me she was getting me ready to take a nice fat dick. In the heat of the moment I just ran with it; her dirty talking always drove me wild.

When she walked into the bedroom tonight wearing an actual strapon, stroking it like she'd been born with it, my heart skipped a beat. She looked hot as hell, but I hadn't really thought that all that dirty talk would actually lead to anything. I was instantly nervous, but my cock betrayed me, rising almost immediately to full attention.

She smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Looks like someone's excited to get fucked tonight. You like what you see?"

I gulped, my mind racing. "You look incredible. That just looks...a little big."

Laughing, she walked up to me, her silicone cock swinging inches from my face. "Your face is red and your mouth is hanging open. You're practically drooling. Now turn around and bend over. I'm going to make you cum with this fat cock balls deep inside that tight little ass of yours."

After that, it was like my body went into auto-pilot. Moments later I was bent over the bed, unable to stop myself from moaning as I felt the slick head of her strapon cock pushing against my virgin hole.

"Your dick is leaking already and I haven't even started yet" she laughed, grabbing my ass and spreading it wide. She lifted her heavy cock up and then slapped it a few times against my ass. "I'm going to make you cum so hard with this thing that you're going to beg me for it from now on."

I nearly came when she slid herself deep into me in one quick motion. It didn't take long though, and when she asked me if I wanted her to stop, I begged her not to as my own cum continued to flow out of my cock. I wanted more. I wanted so much more.

She just laughed again, knowing my ass was hers completely now. "I knew you could be a whore for me." And with that, she plunged her perfect cock back inside my now eager hole.

This is only a fantasy of mine written about 10 years ago. I found it during a backup hard drive tidying up, a couple of days ago.

I always thought that the role reversal was a game that a guy would play as being a gay under cover.

But now that things have changed with my wife, it starts to be something completely different.

I haven't done something like that before, but even the prospect of changing roles and completely surrender, is burning me in every way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iguysubMan 27 weeks ago

croydon

Now that is a fantasy I dream of

By *P69erMan 27 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *reenkinksMan 27 weeks ago

Leeds

Love it, the feel of a strapon in your ass is so good.

By *ames WhyteMan 27 weeks ago

Near Manchester Airport

Oh, to find a lady who would oblige.

By *ubsteffTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Portsmouth

This is the holy grail isn’t it? Finding a girl who will do this and love it as much you do.

By *P69erMan 27 weeks ago

Tamworth

Would love to be taken with a nice strap on, I can but dream…

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

I would love to be fucked by a woman with a strap on

By *avey997TV/TS 27 weeks ago

East London

I’ve experienced it many times there’s nothing I love more.

The best time ever was on my back with my legs in the air and having my ass pummelled as she sucked me off at the same time.

It wasn’t just my mind that was blown

By *69meMan 27 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

An experience that I'm keen to try. Sadly not found anyone who is willing (but here's hoping)

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

Great story

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Loved d be used by a girl with strapon

By *istr3ssWoman 26 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

"The best time ever was on my back with my legs in the air and having my ass pummelled as she sucked me off at the same time.

It wasn’t just my mind that was blown "

Thank you for giving me such a wonder new thing to do to my sub

By *abbit48Man 26 weeks ago

leyburn

"The best time ever was on my back with my legs in the air and having my ass pummelled as she sucked me off at the same time.

Thank you for giving me such a wonder new thing to do to my sub"

Whenever you demand it mistress

By *lATpAcKWoman 26 weeks ago

Flintshirw

I am always up for fucking a virgin hole with a strap on!

By *avey997TV/TS 26 weeks ago

East London

Thank you for giving me such a wonder new thing to do to my sub"

They’ll love it I can guarantee

By *imherjgCouple 26 weeks ago

andover

enjoyed that

» Add a new message to this topic