FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Longing for the Touch

Longing for the Touch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

blackpool

Hi all. It's been a while and I have been writing for someone I have been talking too. I hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave any comments

Frustrated, bored, stale. That's how i have been for two whole years. I needed a change, I needed to feel and experience life again. I had become tired of going through the same routine over and over again. I had to break free even if it was just for a little bit as I couldn't take much more of it…..

Sorry I just had to have a rant but it's all true. I guess you want to know why I'm feeling like this. Well you'll need to get a few things before I start. It's quite a long story. Drink? Snacks? Sex toys? Lube? Yeah that should cover it all. Now let me tell you a story of adultery, new experiences and some good old fashioned erotic description. This all happened over a two year period which change my view on marriage, sex and swinging.

I do hope you enjoy it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

blackpool

Let's start with a bit about me. My name is Claire. I would say I'm a good looking girl. 5 foot 8, Brunette, slim with 34B tits and a lovely bum. However I do feel my legs are my greatest feature. Toned and tanned and I love to show them off. I have been married for around 20 years to my husband. When we first met he was very handsome and a silver tongue man who could charm anyone he wanted. We met at a club and the same night he managed to get me in bed. To this day I still don't know how he did it but I didn't regret it one bit. Fooling around turned into dating which turned into a relationship which turned into marriage. Now, at 57, I have two beautiful daughters.

However things changed. It all started in the summer of 21. Not quite as good as the Brian Adams song is it? My husband and I were slowly drifting apart. He was working longer hours and I was becoming frustrated. Eventually he started turning to drink and as a result his demeanour change. The man I once loved passionately seemed to be disappearing in front of me. I still care for him and, to a certain extent, love him but he's not the same and I was missing him more and more each day. By Christmas of 2021 he was depressed and drinking was the only thing he wanted. During this time I tried a few things to help but nothing seemed to work. It was a lost cause. I then started to become sexually frustrated. My husband wasn't interested so after hearing about it from a friend I decided to join fab swingers. It was around spring of 22 that my life started to slowly change…

blackpool

I had decided that I needed to get out of the house more so I spoke with friends about arranging girly nights out. One April in 2022 I arranged a night out into the city centre in Glasgow. We met up for some drinks in a local pub. There was four of us. My best mate Annie. She was married with two kids, the same as me. We were pregnant pretty much the same time as each other and barring the blonde hair people said we were almost twins although I would say she had bigger boobs than me. Our kids grew up together and to me she was like a sister. Then there was Georgia. She was a wild one. She was single and enjoyed it. Everytime we went out she was on the prowl. She was a little taller than me and very pretty. She had red hair and luscious lips. A nice round arse and super slim figure. Let's just say she didn't have many issues getting guys' attention and she loved it. She was the one who talked about Fab Swingers and got me curious. We met at my previous work and we got on well. The reason why she is in our circle? Well she is extremely loyal and when my best friend was going through a tough time she help so much. Since then she's always been a part of our group even though she was 10 years younger than us. Finally there was Lisa. Lisa was Annie's younger sister. We knew each other well and when her best friend moved out of the city to live in London we suggested that she join our group as she was upset. This was about 10 years ago and ever since she's always been one of us

We all met at our usual drinking establishment for an initial drink before heading out into town. We each ordered our drinks and sat down. That was when Lisa noticed a guy staring our way from the bar…

By *angtidy42Couple 27 weeks ago

Redditch

blackpool

'Claire, I think you have an admirer' said Lisa

I looked over to where she was pointing. Stood at the bar was a handsome man. About 6ft tall, slim build with dark hair. He looked very interesting. I watched him for a short while. He glanced my way and gave a cheeky wink before turning back to his friends. I felt my stomach give butterflies. Something I hadn't had in a long long time.

'Ooooo, he definitely fancies you Hun. And he's pretty tidy too' said Georgia. ' let's see what he wants'. Without asking she confidently headed towards his direction and perched herself on the seat next to him. She had no fear that girl. I watched as she flicked her hair and started to talk to the guy as well as joining in with conversation with two of his friends. There seemed to be a lot of flirting going on. After a couple of minutes she came back to our table and sat down.

'well……' we all asked in unison.

'well what?' Said Georgia, knowing full well what the question was.

'what did they have to say' Lisa asked.

'oh the guys…' said Georgia as if it had all become clearer what the question was. ' yeah he definitely thinks your fit Claire and I told them what were drinking so they are coming over with them shortly. You can find out what the rest thinking shortly'. She winked to the group. She could be a tease sometimes but we loved her. Her ability to get us free drinks was astounding.

After a couple of minutes we noticed the group of lads ordering drinks and, without fail, they had four more drinks for us all. Heading towards our table, the man who gave me the wink spoke.

'Evening ladies. Mind if we join you.'......

blackpool

The dark haired man sat down next to me and his friends perched themselves on the end of the table next to him.

'my names brad' he said. His voice deep and sounded sexy.

'claire' I replied 'i take it you like what you saw given the wink you gave me'

'maybe' he said giving another wink my way.

' that's good to know' I answered. 'Its very flattering coming from a handsome lad like yourself.' He smiled shyly from the compliment.

'well a fine lady like yourself deserves all the attention' he said smiling. His smile sent a little shiver that I hadn't have for a long time. I blushed and took a sip of my drink.

' I noticed your ring on your finger' he said in a matter of fact statement.

'I Have a husband' I answered ' but it's a long story.'

'well I'm happy to take your mind off it if you want' he replied. I blushed again for the second time. I felt my heart beating louder as the first bit of flirting and close male attention set my pulse racing. I was enjoying it.

'oo i think I need to grab some air for a bit' I said.

' well why don't I accompany you. I'd hate for you to be outside by yourself'

I thought about it briefly until I replied with one word.

'sure…….'

Redditch

blackpool

We headed outside. The sun was now set and darkness was filling the skies. Outside were a few smokers and vapers. We took a seat on a table outside of the pub.

'thats better' I said, happy to be relieved from the warm air inside the busy pub.

'i agree' said brad ' so how's your night been'

'not too bad' I replied 'met some lovely new people and there not bad looking either' I added giving a little smile.

'oh aye' said brad ' sounds like your night is going well then'. Our eyes locked on for a brief second and a spark seemed to fizz between us until I broke the gaze.

' can I ask you something' said brad.

'yeah sure' I replied. I had an inkling where this was going.

'about your husband?' He replied. 'whats the situation'

'well…' I didn't know how to answer that question without giving the full information. 'hes not the same person I once loved. I have tried mentioning it to him but it seems to go in one ear and out the other. I've told him to seek help but again he refuses to listen.'

'why don't you just leave him then' brad asked. It was a fair enough question and one that was always on my mind.

'i just can't. We have a family and there is still something there. It's just become more difficult recently. It's like I'm not sexy anymore to him and the more I try the more it hurts.'

'Well I think you're very attractive,' said brad. And with that he leant in and kissed me. I was taken back at first not expecting this man to make a move but as soon as our lips locked my cares and concerns disappeared. I was lost in his touch and wanted more. I parted my lips and our tongues touched for the first time. My stomach felt something I hadn't had in a long long time. Adrenaline and lust swept over me as our kiss became more and more passionate. After a couple of minutes our lips separated and we stared at each other……

By *iscoman7771000Man 27 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

blackpool

'im sorry but not sorry' said brad breaking the silence. 'i just had to kiss you. I've been wanting to all night and thought this would be the perfect opportunity.'

'dont be silly' I replied 'i enjoyed it more than I thought I would. You're a very handsome man and a very very good kisser'. It was brad's turn to get a little flustered.

'why thank you' said brad 'well I don't want to pressure you but if you ever want to talk or do more I'll give you my number. Feel free to message me any time.'

'thats sounds good. Let me find my phone.' I delved into my bag and pulled out my phone. I took his number down and with that we headed back inside.

We sat at the table and had a couple of drinks as the night passed. The lads disappeared and not long after we too headed back home. I walked in to see my husband sat infront of the telly watching football, beer in hand. He didn't even notice me coming in. Some things never change…

By *uckchowmeinCouple 27 weeks ago

Loughborough

By *elly61TV/TS 27 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

blackpool

I woke up the next day to a small hangover. It wasn't too bad and I managed to get up and out of bed fine. Last night ran through my mind and got me thinking about lots of things. I felt a little guilty at the time but that guilt slowly faded when I got home. I wanted more. I didnt want to seem desperate to brad so it got me thinking about fab swingers. I logged on just about remembering my log in details.

300+ messages. 53 friend requests. 300+ winks. I know I hadn't logged in for a week but this was ridiculous. I did a mass delete and started again. I had a nose around and looked on the forums. On the home page of the forums under fantasy and stories was a thread titled A Lustful Wife Pt2 I was intrigued.

I started reading the story and followed the thread back to the first part. I read each post by the author. It was a guy. And he was really good. The deeper I got into the story the hornier I was getting. Before long my hand started to sneak into my knickers and I was rubbing my clit.

Each line he wrote gripped me more and more. I could feel this woman's desire to explore herself more because I was going through the same experience.

I flicked to the latest thread and read through it and came reading about her first sexual experience with another man other than her husband. It was amazing. I had to let him know.

The author was a good looking lad 20 years younger than me. His profile picture looked very fit and had some great photos of him. I read a bit about him and decided I needed to message him….

By *adyinred696969Couple 27 weeks ago

Brecon

blackpool

' hi. Just wanted to say that your story got me very horny. You have a wonderful way for words. I know it's a little short and sweet but I just wanted to let you know. Can't wait to hear more from you.'

Send.

I didn't think much of it and left it for a little while throughout the rest of the day.

It got towards evening time and with not much to do around the house I logged back into fab. 23 message since i last logged in. I quickly glanced through them and noticed the profile picture of the author on one of them. He had replied!

I clicked on it. It read:

Thank you for your kind words. It really is appreciated. I'm glad it hit your spot. I'm always unsure about writing from a woman's perspective but I'm glad it came across well to you and glad it made you horny.

P.s great profile by the way. Loving your pics.

My heart skipped a little. I never thought that a younger guy would like my pictures. It definitely got me curious and I decided to write back.

Thank you. I'm glad you like them. You're not too bad yourself. Tell me a little bit about yourself.

He was online and within a couple of minutes I had a reply.

You're very welcome. Well, me, I'm a single guy looking to explore my sexual side. I've always enjoyed writing and creating fantasies in my head so thought I could share them through this site whilst meeting people. I'm living in Blackpool but enjoy travelling around the country. If I'm ever in your area I'd be more than happy to meet up if you're ok with that.

Wow I thought. This is a turn up for the books….

blackpool

I replied back.

That sounds like a plan. You'll have to let me know and I can sort out something as I'd need a bit of time to plan but I'd be up for that Hun.

Send.

And then it hit me. Am I really doing this? I'm flirting excessively with this young guy and it's really turning me on.

Fuck it! I need this. It's been too long with how it's been with my husband and besides it probably won't come to anything. It's just a bit of harmless flirting.

We enjoyed a bit of flirty banter back and forth for the rest of the evening till my husband came back and I had to cut short our chat. I was a little gutted as things were starting to click but there is always another day.

For the next couple of weeks we messaged and flirted. A lot of flirting. Some of it being very descriptive and very horny. So much so that I started to enjoy some self pleasuring that I haven't done in a long time.

Then out of the blue I got a different type of message from him….

By *adyinred696969Couple 27 weeks ago

Brecon

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

blackpool

‘Hi Claire. Guess who is coming to Glasgow next week…… Me. I’ve been asked to go to our office just outside of Glasgow for a few days and I put myself forward for it. If you are free for a few days I'd love to meet up with you.’

My mouth dropped. The sudden realisation of it all hit me. My body has been longing for this for so so long but I all of a sudden had this guilt. What should I do? My brain was whirling away thinking of what to do. I decided to sleep on the decision.

Later that night my husband came home after spending the evening at the pub. He stunk of beer as I tried to give him a kiss. He brushed me off telling me he needed to go to bed. This wasn't unusual but it hit different this evening. I took myself up to bed not long after but didn't sleep particularly well.

I woke the next day and I had my answer decision….

blackpool

I messaged him back.

‘hi there. I can definitely be around if you are coming here. Im pretty sure I can make your stay in Glasgow memorable. Let me know where your staying and when you'll be here and I'll make sure I have some time free for you.’

Sent

The guilt I had last night quickly shifted to eagerness. Eagerness for next week to arrive and for someone to love me. I had a message back explaining where he was staying and which nights he would be here for.

The days passed by, sometimes too slowly for my liking. It was like Christmas as a kid again. The closer it got the more excited I became. The more excited I became the more aroused I was. I held off playing as I wanted this pent up frustration and my state of arousal to be all his. I wanted to unleash myself all on him.

The day came and I got a message to meet him in town…..

Redditch

blackpool

‘i finish work at 5.30. if you fancy grabbing a bite to eat then feel free to join me. I know it's a little earlier than we planned but the offer is there if you want it.’

I read the message. We had agreed to meet at 8 but my husband was out all evening anyway so I said I will see him at 6.

I spent the afternoon going through my wardrobe picking out what to wear. I knew what underwear to put on. A sexy red matching set. It was a lacy number but held my ample breast perfectly. I decided to go a bit more adventurous for the lower half. A red thong. I loved the feel of it rubbing against my clit and arse and always got me horny. I put it on and instantly felt like playing with myself. No, I thought. Be patient.

I perused through my wardrobe and settled on a thigh high black leather skirt which accentuated my bum. For the top, I put a white blouse on. I looked like a sexy secretary, I loved it! I noticed that the red bra was visible underneath my top. Perfect. I loved to tease.

I set off for the meal. I saw my gorgeous young gentleman waiting for me at the restaurant entrance looking very handsome. He was in a smart blue shirt with brown chinos and a smart pair of black shoes. He looked stunning.

‘hello. You must be Claire. I'm .' he took a good look at me. ‘might i say you look stunning’

His voice was deep and calming and made me feel at ease straight away.

‘why thank you.’ I blushed ‘you look very handsome too’

‘thank you’ he replied ‘ shall we head in for something to eat’ and with that we went into the restaurant….

By *ushin boundariesCouple 27 weeks ago

halstead

By *ohn_1983Man 27 weeks ago

Poringland

blackpool

We were taken to our table, a two seater towards the corner of the restaurant. The waiter took our drinks order as we say down. I look across to the handsome man that was in front of me. Short Blond hair, luscious blue eyes and a very sexy smile. I took him in. Wow he was hot and I felt and twinged below as my pussy longed for him. I must of been staring too long as he broke my train of thought.

‘have I got something on my face’ he joked.

‘sorry’ I replied ‘no you haven't. I just can't believe how handsome you are.’ as soon as I said it I blushed heavily. I wasn't normally this forward but I couldn't help it. Fortunately, he responded positively.

‘why thank you’ he replied ‘and can I say I love your look. Sexy secretary is a huge turn on for me’ he winked at me and I blushed once more.

We took a look at the menu and ordered our items. We both ordered a light meal, partly due to not wanting to be too full but also so we could spend as much time together later

After about an hour at the restaurant and finishing our meal the question I had been waiting all night came out of Charlie's handsome lips.

‘would you like to head back to my hotel room’

‘id love to’ was my reply…

blackpool

We walked a short distance to the hotel. My hunger for this man was growing more and more and after spending an evening sat across from him I would have taken him right there and then. What didn't help was my thing rubbing on my clit. Each step I took further enhanced my arousal.

We continued towards the hotel and I told him about a short cut to get there through a small alleyway. We stepped into the alleyway and as soon as it was slightly secluded I made my move.

I grabbed his hand and was about to kiss him when he took the lead anticipating my move. He pulled me close and kissed me passionately. Whilst kissing he pressed me against the brick wall of one of the buildings and our kissing became more passionate. His lips entwined with mine. His natural scent mixed with his aftershave increasing my appetite for this man. Our lips parted and his tongue expertly touching mine made me moan in delight. He must have known how turned on I was as one of his hands starting running up my leg until he reached the mound of my pussy. His fingers working my already soaking pussy I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm. I lost all inhibitions and was solely focused on myself enjoying being played with for the first time in such a long time. His lips now moved to my next where he sucked gently. I let out more pleasurable moans. I was getting closer now and told him so. With that he placed a finger inside my aching pussy and with the palm of his hand started to finger and rub my pussy at the same time. Within seconds I moaned out in delight as my first orgasm from another person arrived. My legs went to jelly. I could feel my legs dripping in my cum. I opened my eyes to see Charlie smiling slowly licking his fingers.

‘i guess you enjoyed that’ he smiled ‘i know im enjoying dessert’

‘get me to your hotel room now’ I demanded. ‘ I need that cock of yours inside’

By *iscoman7771000Man 27 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

blackpool

We walked hurriedly to the hotel. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed this man inside me. I needed him to myself. This release of pleasure had awoken a new me.

We got to his hotel and entered the lift. I turned and kissed him passionately. Our lips dancing between each other. All inhibitions lost, being replaced with lust. The lift opened as we continued kissing all the way down the corridor to his room. Now if I remember correctly there were people around us but I can't fully remember and to be quite honest I didn't care. All my focus was on this man, this moment, this release.

Charlie opened the door to his room. We walked in still kissing. he carefully removed my blouse button by button exposing my red bra. His eyes widened as his saw it.

I however was a little less careful with his top I pulled it straight over his head to exposed his toned chest and abs. You could tell he was sporty but not a gym type of guy. I liked that, to be honest I liked it a lot.

We continued kissing as his hands ran over my bra. He must have been able to feel my hard niples through my bra and his thumb stayed in one area. The sensation heightening my arousal even more so. He pushed me onto the bed and lay next to me and started to kiss and suck on my neck. I was loving the attention. He worked his way down kissing me till he reached my skirt. He placed his fingers in the band and slowly pulled them down to reveal my soaking wet thong.

I grabbed his hair and pulled it towards my longing pussy…

halstead

blackpool

Charlie duly lapped at my soaking pussy. His tongue expertly caressing and manoeuvring my clit sending pleasures all over. I could feel myself losing control and closed my eyes as the sensation took over my whole body. I could feel his hand wandering up my body as he played with my nipples.

‘oh fuck’ I screamed as he continued his never ending pleasuring. Charlie could sense I was close to coming. My arched back, my legs squeezing his head and my moans all signalling to him that my pleasure was reaching it's climax. However just as I was about to be sent over the edge he stopped. My body was on the crest of a wave and as I was about to open my eyes I felt his hand cover them gently. He whispered in my ear three little words.

‘hold that orgasm’

I bit my lip. His whisper sounded heavenly but I did I was told. I waited with baited breath until eventually I felt my body overcome itself and I succumbed to my second climax.

He had penetrated me….

blackpool

It had been 3 years since a I had a cock inside of me. But I knew that sensation. I had longed for that sensation and as each inch passed into my willing pussy each nerve endings inside built and built until with just a single thrust my orgasm succumbed. It was heavenly.

Charlie slowly took his hand away from my eyes allowing me to adjust to the rooms light.

‘someone enjoyed that’ he whispered again ‘ lets continue and treat you for all these years you've missed out’

My orgasm had only just relaxed when he started up again. Slowly thrusting his large member in me. I couldn't be sure how big he was only it felt bigger than what I've had in the past.

His pace picked up and he was now playing with my sensitive nipples. God he felt good. This whole thing felt good. He fucked me for a good ten minutes playing and teasing my whole body until he told me to get on all fours.

I obliged.

halstead

By *portbilly1976Man 27 weeks ago

manchester

By *lderWiserNowMan 27 weeks ago

Kettrin

blackpool

When he pulled out I could see his full member in sight. He was bigger, around 7 inches and quite girthy.

‘i guess you like the look of it’ he said confidently. He must have seen my eyes widen and me biting my lip as I spotted it.

‘oh yes I do when you've finished fucking me I want to give you oral till completion.’

What came over me! I've never done that before but this experience has opened me up and his cock just looked so inviting. I could feel his hands grab my hips as he pulled me closer. His penis entered my willing pussy and he started to fuck me harder this time. I felt a little pain but the pleasure he was giving me was overriding it. I could feel his heavy balls slap against me as I reached underneath and started to fondle them. His moans was like a signal of approval and I continued as best as I could but he movements were getting bigger and harder making it difficult to concentrate.

Next thing I felt as his hands slapping my bare arse. I moaned in pleasure and he continued to slap each arse cheek a number of times. I could feel myself getting closer and closer. As I did I felt his thumb rubbing against my soaking wet asshole.

‘put it in now’ I exclaimed. With that he pushed in and I felt an overwhelming urge come over me. My whole body convulsed as a wave of pleasure I had never felt before went through me. My legs went weak and gave way slightly but his masculine arms held me as my climax reached it's peak.

As I finally come down, Charlie pulled out of me. I quickly turned around.

‘my turn to pleasure that cock of yours’....

Redditch

Loughborough

halstead

blackpool

He didnt need a second invite. I took his cock into my willing mouth and started to sucked him hard. All inhibitions that I had were gone. I was animalistic wanting, no needing his cock, needing his cum. My tongue was lapping his length as I tried to take as much of his cock as possible. I couldn't….yet. each time I got as far as I could I could feel myself gag creating more saliva. But each time that happened I could take a little more of him. Eventually, I took his full length and allowed him to fuck me hard. As he was doing this I was playing on his balls allowing my manicured nails to graze them. I searched for his perineum and started to massage it. I could hear his moans and grunts getting louder and louder. I pulled off from his cock and took his balls in my mouth working them over with my tongue. I wanted his ejaculation to be full. I wouldn't be wasting a drop.

I lifted his balls and cock away and located his perineum. I placed my mouth over it and whilst wanking his large veiny cock hummed. The vibrations from my humming made his legs weak. So much so he had to lean against the wall behind him.

‘im….. close’ he stammered. With that I pulled away and placed my mouth over the top of his cock. I started to circle the top and worked his shaft in my hand.

‘please….. return the….. favour ….. with your ….. finger.’ I took my note and placed my free hand on my pussy lapping up the fresh juices I had. I placed my hand on his arse crack and positioned my finger over his hole. I could feel his orgasm very close now and with my mouth now fully over his cock I pressed my finger inside of his arse.

‘fuuuuuccckkk’ he screamed. With that wave and wave of cum came pouring out of his cock. So much so I had to pull away. A bit hit me in the face and the rest landed across my breasts. He tasted amazing though and I continued to wank him till every last drop had exited his penis.

‘fuck me Claire. That was amazing’ he said exhaustedly. ‘ I don't think I've ever had an orgasm quite like that before.’

‘me neither. That was long overdue’ …..

halstead

blackpool

We stayed there for a while letting what had just happened sink in. For the first time in a long time I was happy. I loved it.

I asked Charlie if it was ok if I had a shower.

‘Of course’, he said ‘you don't mind if I join you do you’.

‘no’ I replied ‘the more the merrier’ I gave him a cheeky wink as I entered the bathroom. As soon as I switched on the shower I felt his strong hands caress my waist. I turned and kissed him. This time slowly and methodically. The shower behind me was warm and we entered together. The water cascaded over my head and his. My wondering hands running across his chest and abs making my way down to his cock. He wasn't fully erect but after what he gave me I wasn't expecting him to be. I took some soap and started to leather his upper body. I pressed myself against him as placed more soap across my chest. I slowly rubbed myself across him getting lower and lower. As I got to his cock it was starting to come alive again and I placed it between my tits rubbing his cock between them. It wasn't long before he was hard again. The water from the shower was dissipating the suds from our body. With that I grabbed his penis and place it in my mouth again. I sucked him slowly, making sure to savour every inch he had to offer. I could feel his member grow further and pulse in my mouth. I pulled out and worked his balls with my tongue. I could hear his moans becoming louder as they echoed in the cubicle.

‘my turn now’ I heard him say….

Loughborough

blackpool

Without hesitation, he lifted me back up so I was now standing and he got on his knees. He spun me around so I was now facing away from him, the water now cascading down my back. The next thing I felt was a tongue across my arse hole. I had never had the pleasure of being rimmed before but the sensation I was experiencing now felt wonderful. Was it the warm water trickle down my spine, was it the expert tongue lapping my tight hole, was it that rush of being with another man. I couldn't tell you, but quite frankly I didn't care. I was enjoying it way too much to worry. I could feel his tongue gently probing my hole more and more until I felt him enter me. Each nerve endings around there making me bite my own lip in pleasure. He really knew what he was doing and I was happy for him to continue. I felt his finger touch my hole and enter me. I moaned as the initial feeling took hold of me but then slowly succumbed to the wonderful sensation I was experiencing. As Charlie did this I felt his other hand across my pussy and felt his finger enter me from the front. Both holes now being pleasured simultaneously. It felt wonderful.

He continued to pleasure me before he pulled out from my pussy and stood up behind me. The next thing I felt was his breath on my ear as he whispered.

‘would you like me to fuck that gorgeous arse of yours?’

I hesitated briefly as I had never done anal before but with him being as gentle as he was I felt comfortable.

‘yes please’ I moaned.

With that he removed his finger from my arse and I felt the head of his penis touch my hole. He pressed against it and I felt the head of it enter inside of me. At first it was a little uncomfortable but he slowly opened me up until I had taken what felt was about half his length. He slowly started picking up the pace and after a little while he was now into a good rhythm. The feeling was different but still felt amazing and I could tell Charlie was enjoying using my tight hole.

‘fuck me this feels good’ he responded to my moans.

I started to finger myself whilst he was pleasuring my arse. The two sensations causing me to feel pleasure I hadn't had before. I could feel he was close, as was I.

‘cum in my arse Charlie. Fill my arse with your hot cum’ I shouted. I don't know if it was the pleasure he was experiencing or the surprise of me saying this but no sooner had I finished saying it I felt three strong jet of cum inside my arse. After the second one hit my own orgasm hit me. He stayed in me until I felt each twinge from his cock become less frequent. With one final twinge he pulled out and I felt his hot liquid run down my inner leg. I turned around and kissed him with which he passionately replied…..

halstead

By *lderWiserNowMan 27 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ingleStud456 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

blackpool

We cleaned up in the shower and I got changed. I looked at the time and it was now 9 o clock. Still relatively early but I thought I would start heading back soon.

‘. This evening has been amazing. Thank you.’

‘i should be thanking you’ he responded ‘ I've never had an experience like that with anyone before’

‘me neither’ I replied ‘its been really fun. How long are you staying in Glasgow for?’ I asked hoping he was around for a bit longer.

‘im here for a couple more days’ he replied ‘why do you ask’ giving me a cheeky wink.

‘well maybe if your free another night we could meet up again’

‘sounds like a plan’ he replied ‘ill give you message on fab and let.you know if that's ok’

‘of course. Right I'm going to head off but again thank you for this evening’ I walked over to him and kissed him passionately again. God I loved his lips.

‘see you soon claire’

With that I left the hotel. The feeling walking out after finally being fucked felt amazing. I needed that. I needed that a lot.

RING RING……

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

By *ig daddy 1969Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

By *usie pTV/TS 26 weeks ago

taunton

By *rgar27Man 26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

blackpool

I grabbed my phone from out of my bag. It was my best friend Annie.

‘hey you. I'm at your house but you're not here. Where are you?’ said Annie.

‘im in town at the minute. It's a long story’ I replied.

‘oh good. While you're still there I can meet up with you. Was going to ask you if you fancy meeting up for a drink. The girls fancy a catch up. Meet us at the wetherspoons. I should be there in about ten minutes.’

I thought for a minute. I was a little tired from our excursions before but did feel a renewed spring in my step.

‘sure’ I replied ‘will see you there’

‘see you soon’.

The wetherspoons was only a short walk from the hotel I had just been at. I made my way through the streets still smiling at what had just happened. The feeling of frustration i had before this evening was no longer there. I finally felt satisfied and I felt like a new woman.

Before long, I had made my way to the wetherspoons and noticed the girls standing outside.

‘here she is’ Georgia said.

I walked over to the three of them.

‘you seem very happy and a little rosy cheeked’ said Annie. ‘what have you been up to’

‘get inside and get a round in and I may tell you’ I replied …….

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

Do tell more

blackpool

I should mention to you all about the four of us. Annie, Georgia, Lisa and myself are all very open. We should say we're kind of like a typical girls pack. If any of us are upset or down we talk it out and give each other advise. Kind of like a counselling session, but with alcohol. We all know a lot about each others lives. For example, annie struggled with depression ten years ago. We all chipped in to help her as best we could and give her advise on who to talk to. Lisa was struggling when her best friend left and we helped her out by inviting her into our group. As for Georgia, she's a free spirit and always very open. Sometimes giving her a little pull on the reins stops her from going too far which is something the rest of the group have done on more than one occasion. As for me, the group know about my husband and the issues I've been having with him. They have told me that I should leave him but I couldn't. Georgia's suggestion of joining fab was the best alternative.

‘so, what's changed with you then’ Georgia blurted out as we sat at a table with our drinks.

‘ok’ i started ‘well you know how you've all wanted me to do something about my dry patch’

‘yes’ they all said together.

‘well I've been speaking with someone from that website you gave me Georgia.’ Georgia smirked looking very pleased with herself.

‘well he came up to Glasgow today’ I noticed all three of their mouths drop. ‘and we went for a meal this evening’ their mouths dropped further. ‘and after the meal, we went back to his hotel and …well…you know’

I watched as all three for the first time in our friendships were speechless….

blackpool

‘shut up’ Georgia spoke first.

‘no it's true’ I confirmed. I waited for a little while. Annie was the next to speak.

‘and how do you feel about it’ she asked.

‘honestly’ I replied ‘for the first time in years I feel happy. I feel free. I feel like I'm on cloud nine.’

All three of their faces beamed with smiles. Each one of them came over to me and we all embraced.

‘we are all so happy for you’ Annie said. ‘we hoped you would do this. You deserve it and you look a different person’

‘i feel it’ I replied ‘ oh my god girls it was amazing’

‘TELL… US …EVERYTHING’ Georgia insisted.

I proceeded to tell them everything that we did leaving nothing out. I could see the girls getting flushed as I told them about what just happened less than a couple of hours ago.

‘oh my god Claire, he sounds amazing’ Georgia once again blurted out to break the silence.

‘honestly, he was’ I giggled. All the girls giggled along. It felt like we were teenagers again. ‘i don't think it will go anywhere as it's just sex plus he's a lot younger than me’. The girls all wooed and we got some funny looks from the other tables. We them all burst out laughing.

We continued to have A few more drinks talking about the evening I had just had. I felt so liberated talking about this and I could.feel.myself getting turned on again. I think another visit to Charlie would be in order before he heads off.

We finished our drinks and headed home for the evening. I had just walked though the door of my home when I got a message on my phone….

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

Loving this thankyou

» Add a new message to this topic