FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dogging, a cautionary tale for Xmas

Dogging, a cautionary tale for Xmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man 26 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter One

Rachel my wife, and I had been Christmas shopping to the Trafford Centre in Stretford Manchester. A lot of money had been spent on gifts for her and the family and we had finished the day off with a nice curry in the Wagamama located there.

On the drive back to our home in the small city of Bangor in north Wales, I casually made the suggestion that we might try a bit of dogging.

Although not vastly experienced doggers we had played a little with the dogging fraternity in the past but not for some time. I think the last time we had tried was at Llandulas beach, a well-known dogging area, the problem was, it’s too well known. There were far too many cars wondering backwards and forwards among the three car parks located there and Rachel became extremely uncomfortable so we left after about 20 minutes.

I asked Rachel

“How do you fancy a bit of car fun, we could stop off at a dogging location on the way back home.”

“No fucking way am I going to Llandulas again Dave, it was like rush hour around the Champs-Elysees in Paris the last time we went, there is no way I would do anything with all those people driving about.”

“I wasn’t thinking of Llandulas hun, what do you reckon to Pensarn beach near Abergele?”

“We’ve been there at least twice in the past Dave and not a soul turned up, it’s the complete opposite of Llandulas, no one ever goes there.”

“I don’t think that’s strictly true Rach, I’ve read on forums that couples do have fun down there, why don’t we give it a try for 10 minutes or so and if there is no one about we will head for home.”

“Okay we will give it a go, but if we don’t see anyone after 10 minutes we go home and not hang around, I know what your like we could be there for an hour and you will still be saying let’s give it another few minutes.”

Rachel was right I would be willing to stay for a couple of hours if there was a chance of either putting on a show for some voyeurs or better still watching Rachel with another man or even a couple of guys.

A short while later I was turning off for Abergele trying my best to keep a smile from appearing on my face, I didn’t want Rachel to know how pleased I was she had agreed. I needn’t have bothered, my wife can read me like a book she told me.

“Stop grinning like a cheshire cat, there will probably be no bugger there so you won’t get to watch me playing with anyone.”

“Shit Rach, I was trying not to show how happy I am that you have agreed to this, I should have known better than to attempt to hide my feelings from you.”

“Your so easy to read Dave, I almost feel sorry for you at times, I always know what your thinking and you hardly ever know what’s on my mind.”

We pulled in to the car park, although having said that it’s not a car park in the conventional sense with marked out parking spaces etc. It’s a stretch of beach that has had chippings spread on it by the local authority, it extends around a mile from Pensarn nearly all the way to Rhyl.

There was close to a full moon that night but a lot of broken cloud which meant at one time you could see quite well but when the cloud covered the moon it was difficult to make out much.

I glanced as the car clock when we stopped facing out to sea about half a mile or so from the entrance to the beach, it was 10 pm, I think Rachel must have seen me checking on the time as she said

“Right Dave we will give it until ten past ten and if no one shows up by then were off home ok?

“Yes hun no problem, ten past ten it is.”

“I was praying someone would turn up, at the moment there wasn’t a single car on the beach besides our own.”

Ten past came and went, Rachel looked over at me but didn’t say a word, I think the disappointed look on my face melted her resolve somewhat and she felt sorry for me. Twenty past came and went and still not a single car had come along towards us.

I could sense she was beginning to get impatient, I looked at the clock once more, we had been here nearly half an hour, I didn’t want to put her in a bad mood so I was about to tell her it was time to go when she said

“Christ how did that get there?”

I looked at her and then in the direction she was looking which was to her immediate left, the object that had caught her attention was a large black old fashioned looking car.

It was parked up several car widths away from us and appeared to have just one male occupant, how the hell he had parked up there without either of us hearing him was a mystery. As previously mentioned the beach has been covered with chippings by the local council and you can usually hear cars approaching from several hundred yards away. I assumed it was down to the wind direction. There was a bit of a stiff breeze that was blowing in the direction of Colwyn Bay so any sound his vehicle had made would be taken away from us. It was still rather disconcerting that we hadn’t heard a thing.

What was even more of a puzzle though was how come we hadn’t seen his headlights as he had drove the half mile or so towards us along the beach, this was indeed something of a mystery.

I answered my wife

“Must be the wind direction that took the sound away from us, do you think he’s looking for fun?”

“Use some common sense Dave, there’s around a mile of beach to park in, and he has parked right close to us why do you think he’s done that.”

“Fair comment Rach, shall we put on the interior light or flash the brake light to show were looking to play a little.”

“No, let’s just stay as we are for the time being and see what he is up to, that’s a really old car he’s got and I’m having a bit of an uneasy feeling about this. Not only didn’t we hear him approaching but we didn’t see his head lights either.”

A little tip for readers new to dogging if you get an uneasy feeling about someone, don’t hang around, leave, it’s your subconscious giving you a warning which more often than not is well worth paying attention to.

I foolishly dismissed my wife’s unease with the following comment.

“It’s just the big old looking car that’s bothered you, he is probably a vintage car collector or dealer, something like that. Perhaps he switched his head light off as he drove onto the beach, the moon provides plenty of light to drive by provided there is no cloud covering it.”

“I’m not so sure but your probably right, let’s stay for a while anyway, see what he is up to.”

We both sat in silence for a couple of minutes, I glanced over at the man a couple of times but he appeared to be staring out to sea. There are lots of power generating wind mills out there nowadays that are lit up like Christmas trees so that’s what was probably occupying his attention.

A large dark cloud blew across the moon making it impossible to see the man in the car it was only just possible to make out the outline of his vehicle. When the cloud cleared I noticed the man was no longer in his car. I was about to point this out to my wife when a light tapping sound came from my side window. Turning it was the man, how on earth he had got out of his car, walked around ours to my side without either of us seeing or hearing him was extremely unnerving.

The chap was standing so close to the door I couldn’t see his face but his clothes matched his cars appearance completely. He was dressed in an old fashioned suit the type people would have worn back in the 19th century, I was now starting to get a very funny feeling just like my wife had about all this.

The sensible thing would have been to drive off, but my little head was doing the thinking instead of my big one and I was still excited at the prospect of watching this guy pleasuring my wife.

Rachel told me to

“Open the window Dave, let’s hear what he has to say.”

Reluctantly I pressed the button to let the window down, the guy stooped down and we both had the first clear look at his face, Rachel let out a gasp, I’m not sure how I didn’t do likewise.

I don’t usually find men attractive, but this guy was beyond handsome, I have to say he was beautiful but in a dark, gothic type of way. He had jet black shoulder length hair, dark eyes, high prominent cheek bones, extremely pale skin and full ruby red lips that were currently forming a wicked smile. I don’t think I had ever seen such a good looking man either in real life or in a film.

I was 100% sure if he wanted to, Rachel would be more than willing to let him fuck her, Christ if he wanted to I might be willing to let him do me too. This guy was amazing looking, his features were in perfect proportion, his skin flawless, he was better looking than any male model I had ever seen.

The man in a deep resonant voice said

“Good evening, my what a lovely looking couple you are, I’m so glad to meet you both, I’m the Count I assume your husband and wife.”

“Yes were married, I’m Dave and this is my wife Rachel, pleased to meet you.”

The Count, what kind of name was that I thought, he spoke perfect English but with an eastern European accent. It reminded me of a lad I was in University with, he was from Romania, the Count’s accent while not exactly the same was very similar.

“It’s a wonderful evening don’t you think, so what brings you two down here, this place has quite the reputation don’t you know.”

Rachel joined in the conversation.

“Yes we do know, it was my husband’s idea, but I went along with it so I can’t really complain, we have done this kind of thing before but not for some time.”

“I think the modern parlance is dogging isn’t it?”

I wasn’t sure if the Count was asking me or Rachel but I answered regardless.

“Yes that’s right, we have been shopping in Manchester so we thought we might do a bit of dogging on the way home back to Bangor.”

“Well I think your in luck, I would be more than happy to have a bit of fun with your wife provided you are both in agreement of course, what do you say?”

I looked across at Rachel she almost had her tongue like a rabid dog she was so turned on by this guy, she said loud enough so that the Count could hear her reply.

“I’m happy to have a bit of a play if your ok with it too Dave.”

I nodded my head and turned back to my window but the Count had gone, fuck I thought where the hell did he go I didn’t hear a thing, I wished he would stop pulling this trick.

Next thing there was a tap on Rachel’s window, I don’t need to tell you readers who it was. How on earth did he get around the car so quickly and in total silence.

Rachel let down her window, the Count leaned right in and gave her a slight peck on the cheek then withdrew and said

“Oh Rachel you smell divine you would not believe how long it’s been since I have had such a young beautiful woman such as you.”

His patter seemed rather naff and cliched to me but I suppose it was in keeping with his appearance, the gothic looks, the old fashioned car and suit etc and Rachel seemed very taken with him.

Rachel’s door suddenly opened as if by magic, I hadn’t seen him operating the door handle in fact I could have sworn he didn’t move a muscle. Bizarrely just at that exact time I began to get a pain in the center of my chest, I dismissed it as likely a bit of indigestion after the curry we had consumed recently in Manchester.

With Rachels door now wide open I could get an unobstructed view of the Count, he was tall possibly 6ft 2 or 3 inches and slim to bordering on athletic build. I couldn’t help but notice he had a fairly large bulge in the groin area of his trousers.

The open door gave him plenty of access to make his move on Rachel, he once again stooped down but this time kissed her on the lips for several seconds. My wife seemed enthralled almost in a daze, completely overcome by the man’s charm and outstanding good looks.

Fortunately the pain in my chest eased off slightly, and the man asked Rachel

“Would you be willing to show me your breasts, I can see their outline through your blouse but I would love to see them in the flesh.”

I don’t know where this guy got his chat up lines from but he needed some new ones, I very nearly burst out laughing at his last comment. Strangely Rachel seemed very impressed by it and had started to undo the buttons on her blouse.

Find out what happens next in chapter two which will be posted on boxing day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efByOrgasmsMan 26 weeks ago

Heads of the Valleys

Great start so far

By *woformorefunCouple 26 weeks ago

Dundee

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lippy02Man 26 weeks ago

edinburgh

Nice scenario

By *hristopherd999Man 26 weeks ago

Brentwood

By *reat me rightWoman 26 weeks ago

Rotherham

Original. And intriguing

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

By *J GeminiTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Liking this ,

Xx

By *eamworkboyMan 26 weeks ago

Irvine

Class

By *efByOrgasmsMan 26 weeks ago

Heads of the Valleys

I've had loads of dogging fun. I definitely love it

By *oss25Man 26 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *itom18Man 26 weeks ago

Wigan

By *kpiercedCouple 26 weeks ago

walsall

By *eanneCouple 26 weeks ago

Gwynedd

Mmm might have to visit this beach!!!

By *iscoman7771000Man 26 weeks ago

birmingham

Looking forward to the Boxing Day

Account with the Count

By *aughtywifeyWoman 26 weeks ago

close

By *ucksguy2000Man 26 weeks ago

aylesbury

Bangor

Chapter Two

The Count held up his hand indication Rachel should stop opening her blouse buttons, he explained the reason for his unwanted gesture.

“I never like the husband to feel left out in these types of situations, why don’t you ask Dave to undo those buttons for you.”

Rachel immediately followed his suggestion.

“Dave honey will you open my blouse up for me so that the Count can see my boobs.”

I couldn’t recall Rachel ever being so compliant to a man she had only just met, this was quite remarkable.

As I reached over to begin to undo her buttons the indigestion pain returned and I gasped slightly, then explained the reason to alleviate the concerned look that had appeared on my wife’s face.

I was rather grateful that this guy had thought to involve me in the fun although I would have been quite happy to just watch him and my wife playing together.

I undid all the buttons and pulled the blouse out of her skirt and then opened it wide.

The Count said

“Why don’t you take it off completely, I’m sure Rachel won’t mind.”

I was damn sure she would, she never likes to take her clothes off completely when we’re having car fun incase others show up and we have to make a quick getaway.

Surprisingly on this occasion however Rachel told me

“Yes Dave take it off I don’t think anyone else is likely to show up.”

I was in the process of removing the garment when the Count said

“Oh dear it looks like we have company.”

He had turned and was looking back in the direction we had entered the beach from, in the distance a car’s headlights could clearly be seen coming towards us.

As it got closer my heart began to sink, the moon was providing a lot of light at that time and the nearer the car got the more my suspicions began to be confirmed. Half a minute or so before it stopped near us I was absolutely certain it was a Police car.

Oh shit I thought what’s going to happen now, I’ve never really looked into the law regarding dogging, I was sure you were not supposed to do it during the day when there are lots of people about but I hoped we weren’t breaking any laws doing it at night when it was quiet.

The Count announced

“Leave this to me, I will have a little word with them and see if I can persuade them we are doing no harm and they have better things to be doing.”

I could clearly see now that there were two male officers in the car, the Count did his trick and left us without making any sound, how the hell did he do that.

He went over to the vehicle and I could see him talking to the driver, suddenly the car did a sharp U turn the engine screaming, chippings flying everywhere several hitting our car. It then headed back towards the car park entrance at high speed.

What on earth had the Count said to the officers.

Seconds later he was back at Rachels side of our car, he offered the following explanation before I had a chance to ask.

“I told them it was none of their business what we were doing here and that it would be sensible if they were to depart post haste. I can be quite persuasive when I want to be.”

I have no idea if he had really told them that or more likely they had received an urgent call on their radio and had to go to it quickly.

He continued

“You can carry on taking off Rachel’s blouse now Dave, I can tell she is eager to show me her assets aren’t you my lady.”

Who the fuck calls a woman his lady, this guy was certainly strange to put it mildly, I did however remove my wife’s blouse.

Her top half was now bare except for an expensive black lacy bra that I had purchased for her last birthday, it was part of a matching set of knickers and suspenders which I know she was also wearing. The Count was going to be in for a treat if he got to see the entire ensemble.

“Stick your chest out for me my dear, you have great posture use it to present your breasts to me in the best way possible.”

I thought he had gone too far with this instruction, I was damn sure Rachel was about to tell him to fuck off, she is a strong independent woman that normally hates being told what to do by anybody especially a man.

To my utter astonishment she did as asked and stuck her tits out and in the direction of the Count so he could have a really good look down her cleavage. I then found myself starting to think Rachel was doing the right thing and that whatever he asked her to do she should obey. Once these thoughts crossed my mind the pain in my chest began to increase again, the discomfort this caused me seemed to bring me back to my senses and realize there was something extremely wrong about this situation.

The Count seemed to have Rachel totally in his power and it was only the pain I was getting in my chest that was stopping me from being completely under his control too.

I decided we needed to get away from him and I was about to use our safe word which would mean we would leave immediately with no questions asked.

For any couples thinking of going dogging it’s not a bad idea to have a safe word that either party can use if they don’t feel right about the situation they are in. Ours is hiraeth which is a Welsh word that translated means home sickness, if it’s used it means we pack things up straight away without questioning anything and head for home. We have never needed to use it but I was going to use it now.

I don’t know if the Count suspected I was about to bring things to a halt but before I had a chance to utter the safe word he said

“I don’t think your husband is too happy with the situation I think he might be ready to leave, why don’t you convince him your fine with everything and wish to stay at least for a bit longer.”

“Come on Dave don’t be an old stick in the mud, it was your idea to come here after all and things have only just started to get interesting, let’s stay here for a bit longer and have some fun with the Count, he’s not going to bite.”

The Count chuckled at my wife’s last comment, then smiled at me, opening his mouth rather wider than was necessary. This displayed a set of perfectly white but rather larger than normal set of teeth.

As he stared at me flashing those impressive gnashers I felt my resolve begin to weaken and although my chest pain was causing me some grief I agreed to stay a while longer.

“Perhaps we need to involve Dave a bit more Rachel what do you think?”

“Whatever you say Count.”

I really wasn’t comfortable with the way my wife seemed to be going along with any suggestion the Count made.

“Dave why don’t you remove Rachel’s bra, surely you can tell she is dying to put her gorgeous breasts on display for us both.”

Despite the burning sensation I was now experiencing in my chest I went along with his suggestion. I undid the clasp at Rachels back and pulled down both straps she then helped me take off her bra complete.

“What a lovely pair of breasts you have Rachel, I bet young Dave here has a hard time keeping his hands off them. Rachel why don’t you ask your husband to feel them from behind and offer them up to me.”

“Dave will you do what he says, please honey just for me, grab my tits and present them to him, I really want you to do this.”

I was absolutely sure this wasn’t Rachel wanting this, somehow the Count had taken control of her thoughts and actions, but I just didn’t have the mental strength to refuse, I knew it was wrong but it felt much easier to just go along with it.

My chest pain was flaring up then subsiding a bit but never really going away completely. I couldn’t recall ever having indigestion like this.

I don’t think I was thinking at all clearly when I decided what the hell Rachel want’s to act like a slut with this guy so I will go alone with it at least for a short while.

My wife currently had her back to me still sitting in her seat and so was facing out towards the Count who was standing on her side of the car. I reached around and grabbed hold of both breasts, I could feel her nipples were rock hard, they were in an extremely excited state. I pushed both her tits upward then pulled them out slightly being careful not to hurt my wife and said to the Count.

“Here what do you think of my wife’s breasts Count, they are yours to do with what you will.”

As these words came out of my mouth I was completely shocked although I spoke them I don’t think I knew what I was going to say. This is really difficult to describe what was happening, nothing like this had ever happened to me before.

As I spoke these words my chest pain became worse than it had so far, I think the pain made me realize I wasn’t really in control of what I was saying. This was an extremely weird sensation, it was scary not being in control of my own thoughts and actions but also very liberating in that I would not have to feel guilty about what I would say or do.

“The’re a mighty fine pair Dave, you’re a very lucky man being married to such a beauty, what would you like me to do with such a gorgeous pair of tits?”

“Would you feel them, kiss them, lick them and suck them please Count, my wife loves having them played with like that.”

“Certainly young Dave, it will be my pleasure.”

The strange man proceeded to follow my request, and slobbered all over my wife’s firm breasts. Kissing, squeezing, licking and sucking them much to her delight. He began to gently nibble at her teats, the moonlight reflecting brightly off those impossibly white teeth. He must have spent a fortune at the dentist to make them look that good.

It was an incredibly erotic sight watching this extremely unusual guy playing with my wife’s breasts, my cock was rock hard in my pants, I was hoping he would want to do a lot more with her the only problem I had was this bloody pain in the chest I really wished it would go away.

Find out in the next chapter if the Count does a lot more with Rachel.

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 26 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

By *he grey beardMan 26 weeks ago

chingford

It's a great story please keep it coming

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Love this story

By *ipper truckMan 26 weeks ago

near by

By *igerman23Man 26 weeks ago

hayes

Wow love it

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

great read thanks op

By *annSummersMan 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Enjoying this so far!

birmingham

Great read

More please

By *asmin999jmTV/TS 26 weeks ago

wakefield

More please

By *aul888Man 26 weeks ago

Hull

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *om Bert2020Man 26 weeks ago

Jersey / Swansea

By *ngman70Man 26 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Do love your Xmas tales

By *ar0001Man 26 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

Excellent

Dundee

By *valanche6969Man 26 weeks ago

Blackburn

Love this so far!!

halstead

Bangor

"Do love your Xmas tales"

You have a very good memory.

Bangor

"More please "

Next chapter will be posted tomorrow.

By *ngman70Man 26 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

"Do love your Xmas tales

You have a very good memory."

Easy to remember good stuff and Looking forward to this one developing

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ob jonesMan 26 weeks ago

Wales

By *aughtywifeyWoman 26 weeks ago

close

By *eloveitsosexyCouple 26 weeks ago

Poole

Yes please xx

By *outhwilts63Man 26 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

Love a Xmas ghost story...

Bangor

Chapter Three

The Count’s next question completely stunned me he was moving a lot faster than other doggers we had come across in the past, he asked me.

“Do you think Rachel would like me to rub my big cock all over her gorgeous breasts?”

I have to admit to you readers this question caught me a bit on the back foot I had not expected him to be taking things at this pace, I was thinking how to answer him when Rachel answered instead.

“Well I don’t know about Dave and I don’t really care what he thinks, but I would love you to rub your large penis all over my tits.”

“Excellent my dear I can see you and I are on the same wavelength, it does seem we need to give Dave here a bit more work to do so that he gets with the program.”

I felt a little uneasy when hearing this comment, what did he mean by a bit more work to do.

“Tell you what Dave, so that you don’t feel were ignoring you why don’t you get my cock out so the lovely Rachel gets to see what she’s in for.”

I have to confess right now readers I am bisexual and I have played with the odd cock or three he he he in the past, so it wasn’t that which was putting my nose out of joint as it were. It was instead the way he asked me to do it, it was like he was doing me a favour and not the other way around, that I felt perturbed by.

Never the less and despite the now more or less consistent chest pain, I got out of the car and scooted around to Rachels side of the vehicle. The Count stood back a bit from the car doorway to give me access to his groin area. It was now I noticed a strange musty smell coming from him, it was difficult to describe exactly what it was like, it was not unpleasant but a little unsettling.

I crouched down to enable easy removal of his cock from his pants, I was surprised to discover his flies where not a zip, but the buttoned up type. From the moonlight and the interior light from the car which had come on once he had opened Rachels door I could see a large bulge in his trousers.

I began to undo the buttons on his fly, I’m always nervous when playing with another man but on this situation I was even more so, my hands were shaking like a leaf as I somehow managed to undo all the buttons. He indicated I was to undo the top button too, I assumed he wasn’t going to just stick his cock through the fly hole but wanted to drop his trousers completely. I did as he wished, then grabbed hold of both sides of his pants and pulled then down, shocked to discover he had no underwear on and his massive tool sprang out nearly hitting me in the face.

To say it was fucking big would not do it justice, it was massive, it must have been around 10 inches long and as thick as a woman’s wrist. I couldn’t see anyway Rachel would be able to take this up her even if she wanted to.

“What do you think Dave do you reckon Rachel will be impressed with my old man, is she used to having something this big up her, how does yours measure up.”

Even if I hadn’t been so nervous and suffering with the annoying chest pain I would have been far too embarrassed to answer the Count’s question. I just remained crouched on the ground before him opening and closing my mouth like a demented gold fish trying to come up with something to say.

Rachel fortunately bailed me out and told the Count.

“Dave is around average in the trouser department but can’t complete with a specimen like that it’s amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a big one, it looks absolutely beautiful in the moonlight.”

I had to agree it did look totally stunning in the light cast by the moon, I don’t usually find cocks all that attractive but this one was something special, I had the sudden desire to kiss it but somehow managed to resist the temptation.

“What do you think of it Dave?” Asked the Count.

“It’s very impressive Count I wish I could have one like that.”

His answer shocked me as I don’t think he was joking when he said.

“I think I could arrange that for you, depends how the rest of the night plays out.”

I had no idea what the hell he meant by that comment but things were moving on so quickly I didn’t have time to dwell on it.

I’m not sure if he might have read my mind or perhaps could tell how enamored I was with his appendage, his next instruction was

“Why don’t you touch it Dave then kiss the tip, lick the glans and make it nice and wet so that I can rub it all over your wife’s sexy breasts.”

Rachel provided more encouragement

“Oh please do Dave, I get so turned on when I see you worshiping a nice big cock.”

I have to admit I eagerly grasped hold of his dick but immediately let go of it, his cock was not just cold it was absolutely freezing like a block of ice.

The Count laughed then told me

“Don’t worry Dave, it will soon warm up quickly when you play with it a bit, maybe if you put it in that hot wet slutty mouth of yours it will heat up nicely.”

I grabbed hold of it again, it was still bloody cold but as I was expecting it this time it wasn’t quite so bad. I began to feel it up with both hands, he told me to play with his balls too, these were equally cold but remarkably within a couple of minutes his penis and testicles had heated up to a nice temperature.

Rachel told me

“Kiss the tip, make the end all wet for me I’m dying to feel it rub all over my tits, I’m sure it will be a huge turn on when he touches my nipples with it.”

I moved my mouth closer to his bell end, it was still bone dry I had expected some pre cum might have started leaking out by now. I gave him a gentle kiss right on the very tip then withdrew, Rachel was dissatisfied.

“Kiss is properly don’t be a such a wet lettuce get it nice and wet for me.”

I looked up at the Count, he smiled in a cruel manner sending shivers of both fear and excitement up and down my spine. My chest pain was now making me think I might have a heart attack any minute but there was no way I could stop the action I felt completely compelled to do whatever the Count wanted.

I planted a sopping big wet kiss right on the end of his weapon, then stuck my tongue out and began to lick all around it. The Count began to moan quietly then told me

“Suck it Dave, show Rachel what a good little cock sucker you can be.”

There was no way I could get this massive implement too far into my mouth and deep throating it was totally out of the question but I did the best I could, probably managing to get slightly less than around half its length into my gob.

The Count began to gently face fuck me, holding my head with both his hands, these too were just as cold as his cock and testicles had been but rapidly warmed up as well.

Rachel encourage me

“Wow Dave you look fantastic taking his cock in your mouth like that, your making me feel quite jealous I hope the Count wants to use my mouth in exactly the same way.”

The Count pulled out of my willing mouth much to my disappointment, I had really enjoyed letting him use me in this way.

He reassured Rachel

“Don’t worry my dear you will soon get your turn, looks like my cock is now nice and wet, let’s see how it feels on your beautiful bosom.”

Tune in tomorrow for more of the action.

By *om cat 215Man 26 weeks ago

Derby

Can't wait

By *agicman13Man 26 weeks ago

CAMBERLEY

Glasgow

By *ar0001Man 26 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

Brilliant

By *ob2Man 26 weeks ago

dungannon

near by

birmingham

Please more

Gloucester

Damn I’m fit to cum

By *igerman23Man 26 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

Great story. Love the compliance-and the huge cock lol x

By *ob jonesMan 26 weeks ago

Wales

By *cott60Man 26 weeks ago

Perth

By *elly61TV/TS 26 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

More please,

Steph xx

By *rlowslungMan 26 weeks ago

Warwick

By *hrisy69Man 26 weeks ago

chester/hawarden

"Mmm might have to visit this beach!!!"

Lol was just thinking the same lol

By *reenworld55Man 26 weeks ago

dorchester

By *erri AnneTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to the next episode

Bangor

Chapter Four

The count shuffled forward silently, I still couldn’t work out how his feet made no sound on the chipping laden floor, but at least like everyone else he still had difficulty making progress when his trousers were around his ankles lol.

He began to rub and poke my wife’s lovely looking tits with his big dick asking her as he did so

“How does it feel Rachel do you like having my huge cock stimulating your breasts?”

“Oh god yes Count if feels wonderful.”

He then began to trace circles around her nipples with his penis, I could see that it was now starting to produce thick clear pre cum from the hole at the tip.

He did this for a couple of minutes giving my wife’s breasts quite a coating of the clear sticky liquid, he then turned to me and told me

“I’m sorry Dave I’ve made quite a mess of your wife’s beautiful bosoms why don’t you be a good little lad and clean then up for me then we will see what kind of titty roll she can deliver.”

Without even the slightest hesitation I moved up to my wife’s chest and began to slurp up all the pre cum the Count had deposited there. It had a slight tangy taste not unpleasant but it was the act of doing it that I found more exciting than what the actual pre cum tasted like.

“OK Dave, I think that’s good enough move back out of the way so I can test Rachel’s skills.”

It was now that I had the first indication of the Count’s immense strength, he put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed what to him was probably gentle force but to me caused large bruises to appear. He then pulled me back out of the way, again with what to him would be little effort but I nearly flew out of the car.

I’m no seven stone weaking, at 6ft and nearly 15 stone I seldom feel physically intimidated by another man, but this guy was incredible. The ease with which he had pulled me out of the way was unbelievable I was fairly sure if he wanted to he could pick me up and throw me right over our car.

Now that he had clear access once again to Rachel he told her

“Right Rachel I’m going to put my cock between your tits I want you to push them both together so that they encase my dick in your lovely flesh and then I’m going to give you a tit fuck is that clear?”

“Yes I understand Count, I’ve done this before.”

“I thought you probably had.”

So my wife is now still sitting in her seat but she has twisted around and facing out the passenger door both her feet are resting on the chipping floor outside. The Count has his cock between my wife’s breasts, she is squeezing her tits together to give his cock plenty of friction as he begins to fuck them.

On his forward thrusts his cock head came close to Rachels mouth and she would flick out her tongue and lick the end of it.

Now and again he would pause the action pull his cock out from between Rachel’s tits and smear more pre cum between her cleavage to help along the fucking. I had to admire his sexual stamina I would have shot my load all over Rachel’s chest by now if I had been doing what he was.

After 10 minutes or there abouts he pulled back and asked me

“Would you like to watch me fucking your young wife’s sweet pussy?”

I wanted to say yes but I was too embarrassed to.

“Don’t be shy Dave, you are among friends here, would you like to watch my big cock driving into her and watch your wife cumming all over it?”

Husbands reading this what would you all do in this situation, would you want to watch this incredible guy pounding the love of your life’s pussy with that huge organ of his.

Wife’s reading this would you like your husband to say yes to this question, would you like to be fucked stupid by this massive cock in front of your loving husband. Watching you cum like a slut while being impaled on that massive appendage.

I nodded my head indicating I would definitely like to watch him fucking my wife. Unfortunately that didn’t satisfy the Count.

“Come come old chap, don’t nod your head like some automaton speak up man, Rachel and I want to hear what you have to say on the matter, do you want to watch your wife cumming like a slut while being fucked by my big cock?”

In a fairly quiet and shaky voice I replied

“Yes I do.”

Once again the Count didn’t let me get away with that either.

“Oh come on Dave, stop pussy footing around, tell me and your wife what exactly you want to see.”

Trying my damnedest to speak in a firm and clear manner, but not succeeding too well I told the Count.

“Yes I would like to see you fucking her with your massive cock and making her cum all over it.”

“There there that wasn’t that hard was it, no need to feel embarrassed lots of husbands like to watch their wives receiving a damn good fucking by someone as well-endowed as me.”

I was fairly sure he was right about this, I had discovered by communicating with guys in forums and chat rooms that lots of men liked the idea of watching their wives being fucked by someone with a much bigger cock than their own. No idea why but there was probably some deep phycological reason for it.

“Now Dave let’s make sure we keep you involved, we don’t want you getting jealous and feeling left out of things do we. How about you lift up Rachels skirt for me so we can all get a good look at her knicker covered pussy.

Remember guys Rachel is wearing matching knickers and suspenders, the Count hadn’t realized this at the time.

I moved back towards the car reached down and Rachel raised herself up a little so that I could pull up her skirt to around her waist level, completely revealing her suspenders and knickers to the Count.

“Well look what we have here, matching knickers and suspenders, Rachel your quite the slut aren’t you. Do you enjoy wearing underwear like this?”

“Yes I do Count.”

“Good girl, I like my women to dress like whores.”

What did he mean by his women, Rachel didn’t belong to him, we would only be with him for an hour or so and probably never see him again, I have to admit readers I was more than a little troubled by this remark.

“Right Dave old son, I want you to be a big part of my conquest of your gorgeous wife, she is like every other woman I have ever had, dead easy for someone of my abilities to seduce but you’re a different kettle of fish. There is something about you, I can’t quite put my finger on it but somehow, unlike your beautiful wife your resisting some of my influence.”

I wasn’t quite sure what he meant but as he was speaking to me I could feel an intense burning in my chest area yet again, bizarrely at a time like this, I was planning on contacting my doctors surgery as soon as possible to get an appointment to see my GP about it.

The Count asked me a question that completely baffled me.

“Your not a man of the cloth are you?”

He could tell I was completely stumped by his question, I had no idea what a man of the cloth was, he elaborated.

“Are you a vicar, a clergy man, a priest something of that nature.”

“No of course not, do you think if I was something like that I would be taking my wife dogging.”

“Oh you would be surprised what some of those types get up to, dogging would be considered tame behaviour by many of them.”

He was probably right I had read numerous stories over the years about religious folk being involved in all kinds of sexual scandals.

“Anyway young Dave, perhaps my powers aren’t up to snuff tonight, it happens occasionally and you may have caught me on a bad night, never the less we best get on with things, we don’t want to be here all night do we.”

The Count began to stroke both Rachels thighs with his hands, rubbing from her knees over her nylons and suspenders then right up to the edge of her knickers then back down to her knees once more. I noticed he was being very careful not to actually touch her knickers, I assume he didn’t want to set her off, she looked ready to pop any second as she moaned quietly as the Count caressed her shapely legs.

“Dave me old pal how about you help me out a little.”

“Okay”

“Why don’t you remove your wife’s knickers for me.”

If the Count hadn’t been so weird and frightening I would have been overjoyed to be doing this for some well endowed stud but every fiber of my being was screaming at me that both myself and my wife were in danger, not just danger but mortal danger. It was dawning on me that the pain in my chest was nothing to do with indigestion it was instead acting as some kind of warning signal. I couldn’t understand why I was getting this message but Rachel obviously was not. She was far smarter than I am, and had far more common sense and yet she had been easily overcome by this obviously extremely dangerous character.

The Count noticed my hesitation, and turned those incredible dark eye on me, it appeared when he looked away from me and his attention was focused on Rachel, I could think more clearly. When he looked directly at me however my resolve would quickly fade and I would be happy to do whatever he would suggest.

The same thing happened again, looking into my eyes he told me

“Take them off for me, show me what their hiding, offer up her cunt for me, tell me to fuck her senseless, if you don’t think she wants this Dave ask her.”

“Rachel are you ok with this, do you want me to take your knickers off?”

“Jesus Christ Dave what’s wrong with you, of course I do, I am dying to feel that thing banging away at me.”

I was extremely conflicted, I thought it was extremely exciting to be taking my wife’s knickers down in order to let some stud fuck the arse off her but I just wished it was a normal bull and not this extraordinary, supernatural person.

Find out in the next chapter if I obey his instructions.

By *hristopherd999Man 26 weeks ago

Brentwood

Gloucester

Oh god please do

By *ukkake coupleCouple 26 weeks ago

herts

halstead

More please.

Warrington

By *portbilly1976Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

By *ovetolick7640Man 26 weeks ago

Measham

Sounds positively ghostly

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *untimescolchesterMan 26 weeks ago

Colchester

This is great mate!

By *awtywifeCouple 26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Great story

walsall

By *slover1169Man 26 weeks ago

congresbury

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ob2Man 26 weeks ago

dungannon

I need to read more. Don’t be a pussy Dave, give her to him lol x

near by

birmingham

By *elly61TV/TS 26 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

We all want to see her get fucked by his monster tool

By *uga40Man 26 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Tell us more

Bangor

"Tell us more"

Next Chapter posted in a couple of mins

Bangor

Chapter Five

When the Count’s eyes bore into mine there was no way I could resist him, I did as instructed and began to remove Rachels knickers, she raised her pert bottom to facilitate their removal. I slowly slid them down her gorgeous thighs then down her exquisite calves then slipped them over her dainty feet.

The Count told me to hand him the aromatic garment which he held up to his nostrils and took in a deep breath through his nose obviously with the intention smelling my wife’s scent.

“Mmmmm my dear what a wonderful smell, I’m going to have such a good time fucking your pussy, Dave, finger her cunt for me and let me know if you think it’s ready. As you can see I’ve got a rather big cock and we don’t want to harm the little lady do we so she needs to be nice and wet down below.”

I did as I was told, I wasn’t sure if Rachel could take that massive weapon but I knew she would need to be soaking wet if she was to stand any chance.

“Hurry up man, is the filly ready for the colt?”

“I’m not sure, she’s wet but possibly not wet enough to accommodate that huge dick.”

Rachel was having none of it and said

“I’ll be fine just go slowly to start with, don’t slam it in and I’m sure I will manage.”

“Tell you what Dave I have an idea how about you get your head down there and lick and dribble in some of your saliva into her cunt for me so that we’re good to go.”

I was now completely in the Counts power willing to carry out any order he gave me, even the pain in my chest had begun to subside no longer flaring up as it had done.

I got between Rachels thighs and managed to get as much spit into her pussy as I was capable of, if she wasn’t wet enough now she never would be I told the Count.

“I think she is ready for you now.”

“Good boy, you have been so helpful to me, I feel you need to be pleasured by your wife too, let me think a moment.”

The Count stood motionless for a couple of seconds deep in thought then appeared to have come up with an idea.

“Rachel my love, turn around so that your kneeling on the seat with your arse facing me I want you to suck Davey boy off, while I’m fucking that sweet smelling vagina of yours.”

I was so grateful that the Count had considered my feelings (I know readers I wasn’t thinking straight at this time) in allowing me to be pleasured by my own wife.

I rushed around to the driver’s side of the car and entered the vehicle kneeling on my seat and got my cock out, I was in so much haste I didn’t bother dropping my pants I just stuck my old man through the fly hole.

I was expecting a sarcastic comment from the Count and he duly obliged

“Oh dear Dave, I can see why Rachel is going to be rather tight when I attempt to get mine up her if all she has been used to is that little worm.”

Rachel laughed but defended me

“Don’t be so cruel Count, Dave is an excellent lover he always makes me cum eventually.”

“What do you mean by eventually, surely that little dick can’t satisfy a fine woman like you.”

“No poor old Dave suffers a bit from premature ejaculation, but he has become an expert with his fingers and tongue, they can always bring me off.”

“Well I can promise you right now, if you have never had it before, you are about to experience what it’s like having an orgasm from being fucked by a proper cock.”

As I had moved around to the other side of the car I had obviously lost eye contact with the Count and also being slightly further away from him had possibly helped but I felt my own mind beginning to reassert control. I didn’t feel quite so powerless to obey his instructions but as I was about to get a blow job from Rachel I didn’t want to say or do anything that might jeopardize that event. The pain in my chest had also returned but I seemed to be able to cope with it better than I had done, perhaps I was just getting used to it.

I inched forward a little on my knees so that Rachel could pop my old man into her sweet sexy mouth.

She sucked it in and began to blow me, looking over her back I could see the Count had hold of his penis in one hand and was fingering my wife’s pussy with the other, getting her ready for the invasion.

I now had hold of Rachels head in both hands and was gently face fucking her, she had always been able to take my little appendage completely into her mouth.

The Count began to work his cock around Rachels pussy, spreading my saliva and her juices all over it to assist in its penetration. My wife began to moan despite having my cock pushing into her mouth, she had only been sucking me for less than a minute and I was already close to cumming. I didn’t want to cum so quickly because I knew the Count would take the piss out of me for having such little stamina.

I tried to perform a trick I had read about in a magazine, it’s designed to delay one having an orgasm. The idea is to take your mind off what you are doing and concentrate on something else. I began counting in my head from 50 backwards, it had rarely worked before but fortunately seemed to work now at least for the time being.

The Count slowly began to work that huge penis of his into my wife’s willing but tight cunt, he took his time being careful not to cause her any extreme pain, but she did find it hard going. I suppose when your pussy has been used to my little one, getting a 10 inch thick monster up you is always going to be difficult.

After a couple of minutes the Count provided some encouragement

“Your doing well Rachel, I’m about two thirds in so not much more to go now, I think I will bottom out in another minute or so.”

I was extremely proud of her being able to cope with such a weapon, she had come off my cock a couple of times when the pain had been too much. The Count in all fairness had pulled out a little each time this had happened, he was certainly trying his best to make this as painless as he possibly could for her.

True to his word about a minute later he announced

“That’s it folks I’m all the way in I knew you could do it Rachel, after all women have babies don’t they so compared with that, my cock shouldn’t be much of a problem should it.”

I decided not to argue this point with the Count, it was taking all my concentration to stop shooting my load into my loving wife’s soft wet mouth.

The Count began a stead rhythm matching the gentle thrusting I was doing into Rachels mouth.

Picture this incredible scene readers. Our car illuminated by moonlight, Rachel on her knees in the car her arse sticking out the door, the Counts cock buried deep up her cunt. I’m on my knees on the driver’s seat with my cock fucking Rachels delicious mouth.

I knew I would not be able to hold off as long as the Count, but I was hoping to last a few more minutes. He began to increase his tempo and I started to match him, soon we were both pounding Rachel at either end with some speed. She appeared to be loving it, moans escaping from around my cock at regular intervals.

Will poor old Dave be able to resist cumming for much longer, find out in the next chapter. By the way folks thanks for all the encouragement both publicly and privately I really do appreciate it.

Love this. Love the control, the size and how hubby is humiliated in cuckold xx

By *slover1169Man 26 weeks ago

congresbury

By *portbilly1976Man 26 weeks ago

manchester

halstead

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 26 weeks ago

st helens

By *nardriMan 26 weeks ago

near town

Great

By *uju67123Woman 26 weeks ago

Kings lynn

By *hostrider2810Man 26 weeks ago

Birmingham

absolutely loving this

By *cott60Man 26 weeks ago

Perth

Great

By *lderWiserNowMan 26 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *lim and louiseCouple 26 weeks ago

dromore

This is good ,looking forward to more

Glasgow

Intrigued to find out what happens next!!

By *lizabethhotMan 26 weeks ago

Norton

Curry and dogging sex .. now that's hardcore

Bangor

"Curry and dogging sex .. now that's hardcore "

Fantastic profile pics, I’m damn sure the Count would want to show Eliza a good time

Warrington

Brilliant story can't wait to hear more

Love it

walsall

By *ike231251Man 26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

birmingham

Please keep this going

Gloucester

brilliant

By *aul888Man 26 weeks ago

Hull

Great story

More please.

Steph xx

By *eloveitsosexyCouple 26 weeks ago

Poole

Yes u can

By *akedMMan 26 weeks ago

Witney

WOW

By *ob2Man 26 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

Bangor

Chapter Six

I had already done the counting from 50 backwards thing a few times, then done counting from 50 backwards but in twos so 50, 48, 46 etc, then done it in threes so 50, 47, 44 etc. but by the time I had got to the 20s I couldn’t hold back any longer and shot four ropes of cum right down Rachels throat.

That was three more than I can usually manage, my wife swallowed the lot, this is extremely unusual for her. I don’t get a blow job from her very often and when I do she always spits out my spunk. Perhaps we need to meet this Count guy more often lol.

I thanked Rachel for swallowing my seed she told me

“Support me Dave, he is so strong and powerful I think he is going to push me out your side of the car if you don’t help me.”

I held on to her as the Count continued to thrust away at my wife’s now well abused pussy. He seemed to have immense stamina, I assumed he was waiting for Rachel to have a huge orgasm. Well he didn’t have long too wait, Rachel announced

“Oh God I’m going to cum I’m going to cum, he is fucking me so hard I can’t describe how good if feels, ahhhhhhh.”

My wife shoock in her ecstasy, she was having an enormous cum, probably one of the biggest she had ever had. She collapsed down on me, I couldn’t hold her up, the Count pulled out of her, unbelievably he had yet to cum.

I was considering whether to offer to finish him off with my mouth, the thought of sucking that incredible cock which would now taste of my wife’s cunt was quite appealing but before I has the chance to speak he said.

“’Well that’s round one over with we will have round two shortly, I fancy shooting in that lovely mouth of yours Rachel but as Dave has been such a good sport sharing you with me I feel he needs to be rewarded too.”

I was about to point out that I’m strictly a once cum a night man, there was no way after a huge orgasm like the one I just had, that I would be able to perform again, but the Count had anticipated me and reassured me by

“Don’t worry about a second performance old son, here suck on one of these it will make you hard in next to no time.”

He handed me a strange looking fruit, about the size of a grape but yellow in colour, I was rather reluctant to put it in my mouth but Rachel persuaded me.

“Come on Dave don’t be such a pussy, the Count has been kind enough to help you out the least you can do is to take the gift.”

Not convinced but not wanting to appear a big baby I put it into my mouth and began to suck on it. Surprisingly it had rather a pleasant taste, I hoped all it would do was influence my cock and not my mind. The Count already had more than enough control over me.

“It’s much faster acting than the pills you can buy from a Chemist, but will still take a few minutes to work its magic. Dave I think if we get Rachel to switch around you can fuck her from behind and she can service my mouth. What do you reckon?”

“Well sure if that’s okay with Rachel.”

“Oh don’t you worry about her, she is dying to get more cock aren’t you Rach?”

“Yes Count.”

I knew in my heart of heart this was not Rachel, the Count had completely taken over her mind but being the bad bastard I am, the thought of spit roasting my Mrs. once more was too tempting.

“Tell you what, while were waiting for Dave’s old man to come back to life I want to make you two an offer that I don’t make to many people I meet. I really like you two and wish to do you an enormous favour.”

The pain in my chest returned with a vengeance, I was now convinced that it was a warning I should heed, the Count was about to offer us something that was incredibly dangerous.

I didn’t really want to hear what this offer was and told him as such.

“It’s quite alright Count you don’t need to offer us anything, we are both having a great time and once my cock gets hard we can continue with our fun.”

Unfortunately Rachel thought differently.

“Hang on Dave let the Count speak, we at least need to know what he has to offer then we can make our minds up.”

Now in a normal everyday situation my wife would be absolutely right, but this was anything but normal, I really didn’t want to hear what the Count was offering us as I thought if we turned it down he might not like it. I was also extremely worried that Rachel not being anything like herself, might want to accept it no mater what kind of peril it might but us in.

The Count ignoring my objections and instead smiling and nodding at Rachel told us both.

“I am sure you have both realized I am not a normal man, I have, how shall I put it, some extraordinary powers. Dave I think you have experienced a little of my strength but I am not exaggerating when I tell you if I wanted I could lift up your car and throw it over the top of mine.”

I didn’t doubt him for one moment I was sure he could do exactly as he described, he continued.

“I also have certain powers of persuasion, you saw how I delt with those Police officers, and Dave I am sure you realize how keen Rachel is to do my bidding. I am however still not sure quite why your proving a more difficult nut to crack. Perhaps we will get to the bottom of that before the night is over.”

I made no comment, I too could not understand how I was able to resist his control rather more successfully than Rachel had done, despite her being far smarter that I am.

“Rachel, do you think you have recovered enough now to get into position to start sucking on my big cock, and you can present Dave that sexy pussy and arse of yours, that should wake up his old man for action.”

Rachel got into the position the Count had requested, he told her to lick off her pussy juice from his penis which she did with apparent relish. She was then instructed to start sucking gently because he still needed to talk to us and therefore didn’t want to get too excited.

He carried on, I suppose you could say he was boasting about his abilities but as he was telling us the truth I’m not sure if I should use the term boasting. Perhaps I should have said he told us like it is.

“I think you will both agree I am a very good looking guy, well let me tell you I wasn’t always this handsome, and my cock used to be smaller and thinner that yours Dave. In addition I can move with incredible speed, so fast the human eye can’t follow me. I also have other abilities I could tell you about but I would only divulge them if you accept my offer.”

I intervened

“I’m not sure why you are telling us all this Count, I don’t doubt you have all these abilities but what has that got to do with Rachel and I, what is this offer you keep talking about.”

By now readers I had learned that if I kept a reasonable distance from him and avoided direct eye contact I could think fairly clearly without feeling he was controlling my thought process. The chest pain was also somehow helping me from falling completely under his influence.

“Before I make the offer, how’s the old man coming along?”

Almost without me noticing my cock had regained full hardness, this was quite remarkable for me, normally when I have cum I won’t be able to get hard again for several hours.

“Yes Count, I’m ready to go again.”

“Good boy, I’ve been thinking, I’ve stretched Rachel a bit too much for your little cock why don’t you use her back door instead I’m sure that will be nice and tight for you.”

Oh my God, this bastard knew which buttons to press to get me excited, I could count on one hand how many times I have used Rachels back door. Actually I tell a lie, I could count on the finger of one hand how many times I had been up my wife’s anus.

I felt a bit of a bastard knowing damn well that the only reason Rachel was likely to let me have anal sex was because the Count was silently telling her to, but how many husbands would do the honorable thing and refuse, not too many reading this story I bet.

“Dave get some of your wife’s pussy juice and rub it around her star fish, make it nice and wet and slippery, your little man should then slip in nicely. Once your up her just stay inside without moving and I will then tell you both my offer.”

I would like to say I now came to my senses and told the Count to fuck off, I also have to admit I was not under his control at that time so I can’t use that excuse to do as he requested. Instead I have to be totally honest and confess to you all that I did what he asked because I was desperate for the chance to fuck my wife in her arse hole for only the second time in my life. Please don’t judge me folks I know I’m a weak lily livered pussy of a man but I know there are many guys just like me.

I reached into Rachels vagina and collected some of her natural lubricant, I then smeared her pussy juice all around the entrance to her back door while she still sucked gently on the Counts massive prick. I positioned myself behind my wife, rubbed my cock head through the lubricant now coating her anus and pushed the head slowly into her rectum. It went in without too much problem, I guess one of the few advantages of having a small thin cock is getting up a tight arse hole is fairly easy to achieve.

So let me paint a picture for you readers, once again only lit by strong moon light, my wife is on all fours in our car, the Count has his enormous appendage pushing slowly in and out of my wife’s pretty mouth. I am positioned behind her with my much smaller and unimpressive endowment sliding slowly into my wife’s tight brown hole.

My wife and I are almost d*unk with sexual excitement, it was at this moment when we were at our weakest mentally that the Count made his offer. As you will all have guessed by now, if you want to know what it was, you need to tune in to the next Chapter.

By *ob2Man 26 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm fantastic, roll on next chapter

By *lim and louiseCouple 26 weeks ago

dromore

Can not wait to see how this story plays out

God she’s so lucky. Mind control is a huge turn on x

Dundee

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 26 weeks ago

st helens

By *oblincs70Man 26 weeks ago

Peterborough

Can’t wait to read the next instalment

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *rlowslungMan 26 weeks ago

Warwick

Intriguing. A real cliffhanger

By *wistedsaintMan 26 weeks ago

Hotel Near You

More please

near by

By *ike231251Man 25 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *iscoman7771000Man 25 weeks ago

birmingham

By *aul888Man 25 weeks ago

Hull

By *igerman23Man 25 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *annSummersMan 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

Looking forward to the next chapter

By *ussD1Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmm can’t wait.

By *elly61TV/TS 25 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *uckerfortitsMan 25 weeks ago

Sheffield

Hooked on this

By *erri AnneTV/TS 25 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to seeing where this goes

By *luegreen OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Six

“Just hold your cock in her bum for the time being Dave, I want you to listen to my offer and not get too carried away with your wife’s tight brown hole.”

I really didn’t want to hear what he was about to say, but I did want to anally fuck my wife so I figured I would have to play along with him.

“If we begin with you Rachel, if you agree to accept my gift then you will become even more attractive than you are at the moment, your skin, your posture your figure will all be enhanced, you will become one of the most beautiful women in the world. You will also have similar abilities to the ones I possess, not quite to the same level, as those only come with immense age. But you will be able to move much faster,be stronger and have other powers that most people can only dream of.”

I could see Rachel was impressed with this offer although how much was her own brain thinking this, I was not sure. The Count then turned his attention to me.

“Dave you will be almost equal in looks to me, far more handsome that you are now, you will also have far more sexual stamina and a penis more in keeping with your new found looks and abilities, how would a 9 incher suit you.”

He then addressed us both,

“You will be able to successfully seduce any person that takes your fancy, none will be able to resist your advances. Neither of you will ever age, you will not be susceptible to any disease and can never be hurt in an accident. I have fabulous wealth and will share some of it with you, thus making you instant millionaires and so will have no money worries.”

This all sounded amazing but I knew there had to be a catch, this was all either too good to be true or there was more to this, I felt he wasn’t telling us everything, so I plucked up the courage and asked him.

“This sounds absolutely fantastic Count, but there has to be a catch what’s the price we would have to pay for all these powers and money.”

“Your quite the astute little fella aren’t you Dave, most people I have made this offer to, jump at the chance and don’t ask about the down side. Anyway I will set out the negatives for you too then you can both make up your minds.”

Now readers let’s not kid ourselves here I think we all know just who we are dealing with, and we know this guy can’t be trusted, so I doubted he would reveal all the down sides involved in the offer. I did however ask him to

“Please continue Count.”

“I suspect you both know of my reputation and have heard some of the rumours about me and my kind, some of them are true some exaggerated and some are downright wrong. Let’s begin with what’s true, I can’t go out in the day light, exposure to sunlight will kill me. I can’t enter places like Churches or similar religious buildings. Holy water will burn me like acid and certain symbols such as the Christian cross will cause me harm.”

I couldn’t resist asking him the following

“Can you turn yourself into a bat.”

“No not directly anyway, but I can take over some animals and see through their eyes what they are currently looking at, this is not a power you will be able to utilize though for many years. Some of my gifts take centuries to develop.”

“How old are you Count?”

“Just over two thousand years old.”

“Fucking hell your joking.”

“Nope, I have no reason to lie about my age, anyway let me continue now to dispel some myths. I can’t be killed with a wooden stake through the heart, I’m not harmed by garlic, I don’t create people like me if I drink some of their blood.”

“But you do drink human blood?”

“Yes at times but it’s not essential to my survival and in a country such as this, I don’t kill people as that might attract too much attention so if someone is kind enough to let me feed on then I will only take a pint or so which they can quickly recover from. I suppose it’s the equivalent of giving blood.”

“You do have to drink blood regularly though?”

“No not that often, I can go months without touching a drop especially if I am not being that active, and I don’t need to drink human blood although that tastes the best. Any warm blooded animal will provide sustenance. My kind have also developed synthetic blood that will sustain us, it tastes like crap but it’s handy in an emergency.”

All through this conversation Rachel had not said a word she was busy sucking away at the Counts cock, I wish I could have discussed things with her but I knew she was under his control I would only hear what he wanted her to say.

“You make it sound almost idyllic do you have no threats or enemies, obviously you don’t want the general public to know your real and not some Irish writers creation but do you fear no one.”

“Boody hell Dave I’m becoming more and more impressed with you, that’s a really good question, yes our people have two enemies that know how to destroy us. You will have hear of one of them. You probably call them werewolves we call them Lycanthrope or more usually just Lycan, and yes I can see the incredulity in your face but as you have seen I’m real, believe me when I tell you they are real too and far more numerous than my people.”

“Who or what are the other enemy?”

“Oh they are completely human, but equally or even more dangerous than the Lycan as they are extremely smart and well resourced. They are a secret organization, probably a cult would be a better description, branches all over the world sworn to annihilate our people completely. They have a pact with the Lycan, they help one another to wipe us out, although if they ever succeed I suspect they would turn on one another.”

“If we accept your offer how likely are we to come across this organization or a Lycan?”

“Provided you keep a low profile extremely unlikely, after all I have survived two thousand years by following those rules I’m sure a smart couple like you could do likewise.”

“You haven’t yet told us what we have to do to accept your offer, if you don’t convert people by biting them how do you do it.”

“You both will need to drink some of my blood, I won’t lie to you and say you will enjoy it, it will taste rather bitter and uppleasant and it will be extremely painful for about half an hour or so but then you will become like me and you will feel better than you have ever done in your entire lives. You will be able to see as clearly in the dark as you do now during the day, in fact all your senses will be improved many times over. You won’t need to drink gallons of it about a pint each should do the trick.”

“If the old wooden stake through the heart is a myth, how do werewolvs and the cult that hunt you kill you, is it by dragging you out into the day light.”

“Yes that will do it, the only other way is to decapitate us.”

“Fucking hell this is all rather a lot to take in, especially while I have my dick embedded in my wife’s sexy bottom.”

I was playing for time here readers, although I think the Count had told me a lot of truth I knew he was either holding some things back or he was lying about some of the details.

Most people are not very good at detecting lies, no better than tossing a coin really, but that’s when using their conscious mind. People’s subconscious mind is far more reliable and it was telling me the Count wasn’t being completely honest with us. I guess that’s hardly surprising really after all, he comes with a rather bad and I’m sure well-deserved reputation for deceit.

“Well I can see your rather distracted and who can blame you, there wouldn’t be many guys who could give much thought to my offer while fucking Rachels sexy arse. Tell you what Dave why don’t we have our fun with your gorgeous wife and then afterwards you can both come to a decision.”

“Before we get stuck in Count can I ask you one more thing?”

“Sure go ahead old son fire away, I’ve got nothing to hide.”

My chest pain broke out once again really powerfully I was certain this statement was an out and out lie, however I tried not to show I knew he was lying to me and asked my question.

“If we decide we don’t want to accept your offer are we free to go home?”

“Of course you are, this is a civilized country with strong laws and a good and reliable police force, I’ve already told you I like to keep a low profile that’s how I have managed to survive so long. If anything happened to you then it might bring unwanted attention onto me, I like it here in the UK and don’t want to move at least not for several years.”

Do you believe him readers, if so then I have a bridge to sell you.

“Thanks for the reassurance Count, Rachel are you ready now?”

“For fucks sake Dave I’ve been ready for the last 10 minutes I wish you two would stop talking and start fucking.”

This little story is nearing its end folks what going to happen to our intrepid couple, is the Count a man of his word. Tune in for the next Chapter it will be posted on Tuesday.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Great story

By *oblincs70Man 25 weeks ago

Peterborough

Fantastic

By *ndyDwyerMan 25 weeks ago

South Oxfordshire

Very good, just read all parts and this is a unique tale for me

By *annSummersMan 25 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *oprugbyman321Man 25 weeks ago

doncaster

I’m rock hard reading this

By *rgasm4u69Man 25 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Love it. Where do I sign? Lol xx

By *asmin999jmTV/TS 25 weeks ago

wakefield

More

By *D123Man 25 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ushin boundariesCouple 25 weeks ago

halstead

By *ob2Man 25 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ipper truckMan 25 weeks ago

near by

By *rodigalMan 25 weeks ago

sunderland

Oooo

By *ike231251Man 25 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *iscoman7771000Man 25 weeks ago

birmingham

Certainly

Looking forward to Tuesday

By *kpiercedCouple 25 weeks ago

walsall

By *igerman23Man 25 weeks ago

hayes

Go for it.enjoy

By *elly61TV/TS 25 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ussD1Man 25 weeks ago

Gloucester

Love it

By *lderWiserNowMan 25 weeks ago

Kettrin

Aha can't wait for the next part....

By *issitCouple 25 weeks ago

Banbury

Great story, well done

By *ddiddyMan 25 weeks ago

kilkenny

Ffs brilliant

By *portbilly1976Man 25 weeks ago

manchester

By *akspeedCouple 25 weeks ago

blackdown hills

This is weirdly hot. Looking forward to the final chapter.

By *luegreen OP   Man 25 weeks ago

Bangor

This thread is now close to the posting limit so I have started a new one titled.

Dogging, a cautionary tale for Xmas Pt 2.

By *aleangelCouple 25 weeks ago

To heaven and back

Mmmmmm

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple 25 weeks ago

sunderland

By *oyntzMan 25 weeks ago

all over Ireland

» Add a new message to this topic