FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dean made it happen..

Dean made it happen..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    28 weeks ago

It had been a year since Dean told Kelly that he’d like to see her sleep with another man, nothing had happened and other than the odd d*unken role play the subject was never spoken about.

Dean was an averagely good looking guy who in his twenties was a bit of a “ jack the lad”, had a world full of life experiences and now in his late forties was struggling with the routine of life..it was just the same each day.

Kelly was almost a polar opposite..shy, quiet and no real life experiences, she’d chosen to focus on “things” rather than experience life..house, car, holidays, money and of course clothes. She was a natural organiser who just wanted everyone to be happy…also stunning, all women wanted to look like her and all men wanted there’s wife’s to her….yet she had no idea.

Kelly was happy with the life her and Dean had and couldn’t understand why Dean would want her to sleep with anyone else.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

“Shall we look at getting away in the summer?” Dean said as they sat in the sofa, it had been 3years since there last holiday and it seemed like a life time ago…

“We can’t, James and Lisa, Ken and Kate and sally n polly have booked weddings June, July and September you know this..” Kelly felt the same but hotels had been booked and paid for so there was no way of missing them.

“Ok…what about a city break.. August? There’s nothing happening? We can go to Leeds? Cardiff? Liverpool?” Dean was excited at the chance to get away.

“Manchester…look at Manchester” Kelly blurted and continued with “Mandy said it was wild last summer, her and Ben went and stayed extra days remember?” Kelly was well aware of what Mandy had gotten up too and if ever she was going to live out Deans fantasy this would be the time.

By *ohnny4playMan 28 weeks ago

Kinross

Great start looking forward to more

Kelly had always found the idea a turn on and if she was honest she was after 10years a little curious to take a bigger penis..Dean was only her third sexual partner and was levels above anything she’s experienced back then but now he was lazy, his stamina had gone and he just didn’t fill her like he used to.

Another few weeks passed, it was late may and Dean hasn’t said anything more about the city break.

It’s a Sunday and they’ve driven to their favourite country pub for their favourite dinner…”did you book Manchester” Kelly is rubbing his leg under the table with her foot.

“Yep, all booked all sorted hotel train and dinner on the 2nd night…travel Friday then return home Monday. I’ve told your office already” Dean didn’t look up, miss a beat whist eating or even respond to her foot flirting under the table.

“Oh, ok..well err thanks.” Kelly was feeling unappreciated, it had been 3weeks since they last had sex and she wanted to role play, use the 8” dildo that Dean had got to try and “make” her grave bigger…Dean was a girthy 6.5.

Instead Dean had drank too much and fell straight asleep on the sofa when they got home.

By *he grey beardMan 28 weeks ago

chingford

Great start can't wait to hear more

By *om cat 215Man 28 weeks ago

Derby

This is going to be good

By the time James and Lisa’s wedding they still haven’t had sex and Kelly was a walking bag of pent up frustration, and as they arrived at the travel lodge she was determined to fuck Dean at some point I the next 24 hrs…only having an ever invite meant she could make a move on him..soon as they walked in to the room Dean said “I’m going coffee with Paul”(one of the other guests, this was wedding if deans old school friends and Kelly didn’t really know anyone)

“Ok well I’ll fucking unpack”..Kelly was annoyed and didn’t hide it.

As she opened the suit case she saw a Victoria secret bad with a note that read make sure you wear these tonight…

Opening the bag she saw white lingerie, he’s never done anything like this before…Kelly smiled as he’d clearly been planning this, lifting the bra it was almost balcony type but no the cup wasn’t very big? Reaching for the bottoms she was shocked to see he’d gotten a crotch less thong…Dean was clearly planning something.

An hour later Dean returns and is clear he’s a had more than just coffee, his enthusiasm had returned but Kelly wasn’t pleased that he’d been off drinking and left her one in the room…

“Sorry babe” ( he only spoke like this after a drink) I bumped in to a few of the old boys and they just kept getting the shots of whiskey (that explains how he was d*unk..Dean wasn’t a whiskey drinker)

“I’ve just got to shower and I’ll be ready”…he’d been oblivious to the fact Kelly was dressed ready and looking amazing.

Kelly in heals was still only 5”5…her fiery curly red hair was up in a complicated mix of platt and bun, that only amplified the lack of dress on her shoulders, the thin dark green material clung to her body as far down her bum and then became more free flowing, her large natural breasts almost overwhelmed the dress, her nipples were not covered by this new bra and they stood out very clearly, they weren’t her friends so she didn’t care…how had Dean not seen her ?

By *angtidy42Couple 28 weeks ago

Redditch

By *4funXXXMan 28 weeks ago

cheshire

wow enjoying this

By *andy IanMan 28 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Like this

By *teve261970Man 28 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *M1712Man 28 weeks ago

bude

Building nicely.

By *rgasm4u69Man 28 weeks ago

Warrington

Great start

By *itom18Man 28 weeks ago

Wigan

By (user no longer on site) OP    27 weeks ago

just 25 mins late and Dean was showered, dressed and ready…and as they left the room they bump in to another couple heading to the reception, this couple seem older yet Dean take it upon himself to offer them to share the taxi, was he ignoring her on purpose??? They make small talk and Kelly is fidgety, the make of the couple is sat opposite her and he can’t keep his eye off Kelly.

It was a short journey, they all climb out the taki and Dean pays, pulling Kelly by the arm he finally says “you look fucking amazing babe” and pulls Kelly in for a kiss.

As much as she tried not to be she can’t help but feel her body aching, wanting needing the touch of her man.

Her body was on fire as they walked in to the crowded barn, the thin material no match for her pert nipples was suddenly the course of much embarrassment and Kelly made a bee line for the toilets…

Locking the cubicle she was frustrated with Dean.

Why had he left it till then to say anything, why hadn’t he just fucked her in the hotel? Why did he buy the underwear not to mention it ?

It was at this moment she realised her left hand was caressing her own right breast…”get a grip”..it was a firm mental check that snapped her out of it.

“Well we knew you were attractive but fuck Deans punched well above his wight with you” 2 women were stood at the mirror and as Kelly walked over they proceeded to tell her that at school Dean had been one of those kids that kept himself to himself…a good lad once he let you in but shy.

We’re they talking about the same guy.

Returning to the her man she knew her role…show all his old friends that he was not the boy they once knew..most of the early evening was just hello’s and him showing her off..normally this would be out of her comfort zone but she wanted the world to see her man and if that meant seeing her 1st then that was ok.

At about 2230 Kelly pulled Dean to one side and kissed him deeply…”take me, now? Take me in that toilet??” This was definitely out of her comfort zone.

“ Ahhh babe I’ve still gotta speak with the goon yet…I’ll look after you when we get back, promise” Dean almost pushed past her to get to the groom.

Feeling rejected Kelly sat at the end of the bar and waited for her man…the bar man slid a glass of champagne, “that’s for you, the most amazing women I think I’ve ever seen” the young man was blushing but he definitely had some balls to open with that and Kelly was needing the attention

By *portbilly1976Man 27 weeks ago

manchester

By *ony 529Man 27 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmm I’m loving this awesome many reasons

By *evonFbsCouple 27 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *andi_mmfCouple 27 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Interesting it’s all arranged!

She held eye contact him and gave a slow seductive wink…picked up the glass, got off the stool and walked away, her hips on full swing mode…she felt naughty and loved it.

Dean was sat in a chair on his phone…”husband? Take me to bed now”..this wasn’t a question more of a demand.

Dean stood up and instantly sat back down, “d*unk..think I’m d*unk”Dean bluntly said.

They called a taxi, Kelly helped him in to the room and Dean sat in the chair by the desk..I’ll be ok in a minute, just need to sit down, Kelly went to the toilet and in the 5mins she’d taken to take her dress off he’d zonked out.

Standing there heals off, her strong 5’3”curvy body aching for the touch of her husband looked beautiful in the lingerie that he’d chosen..Kelly took it all off, left it on his lap, put her pjs on and went to sleep.

By *angtidy42Couple 27 weeks ago

Redditch

By *rgasm4u69Man 27 weeks ago

Warrington

Waking to the sound of the door shutting Dean jumped up outa the chair, got naked and very skilfully got himself hard and started txting…

“I’m doing as you say but are you sure this is the right thing to do? Ignoring my wife’s sexual needs? I had to pretend to be d*unk and sleep in a fucking chair to avoid sex last night…she looked amazing.”

He attached a pic he’d taken of Kelly when she’d been sat alone at the bar.

Dean was frantically stoking his cock, it had been sooo long, in under 10mins he was dripping pre cum…he took another pic and hit send.

“There, that’s today’s offering”

Sitting back down on the chair is cock continued to leak, he could feel the blood leaving and his flaccid penis couldn’t stop the sticky liquid.

His phone beeped.

“My, that bra set I sent you worked very well with her dress, I’m guessing she’s in the gym at the hotel? I want you to set your phone up where she cat see, you’ll edge till you hear the door unlocking and then I want you to fuck her so i can watch you fail to please her. You must not cum before she gets back..I’m going to watch…and you must cum in under 8 minutes.”

Deans cock twitched and blood began rushing back in to his cock, his phone beeped again..

“NOW”.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 27 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

He placing his phone between the kettle and lamp he made she the chat could be seen…he hit FaceTime and without waiting sat back in the chair, already fully hard he began to Stoke gently..Kelly was normally an hour in the gym, it had been 30 minutes and he wasn’t sure he could keep up sn hour..it was at this point he heard the vice in the phone, “I told you to edge so EDGE”..

Dean squeezed hard and picked up the pace…

15 minutes pass and he’s panting in the chair, his cock is glistening, his hand sticky and the damp on the chair will not be easy to hide…

“Keep it up your doing so well” the voice now sounded soft and encouraging..

Another 10 minutes pas and Dean is whimpering over and over again “please I need to stop, please I need to stop”

Click…beep..click

That’s Kelly returning.

He jumps up and meets her at the door, he pulls her over to the chair and without saying a word he pulls down her gym shorts and pushes his already wet penis on to her sweaty warm pussy…

“Ohhhh you do know I’m alive then” Kelly pushed back and looked at him in the mirror (also directly in to the Camera even if she was unaware)

Dean thrust hard and deep….3 minutes later he was cumming, it was a huge amount and he was as loud…he made any sound when came but this was like a wolf howling for the moon.

Is that it it?? Really Dean? What the fuck..Kelly was not holding back

coventry

Mmmmm this is fantastic xx

Warrington

Redditch

By *4funXXXMan 27 weeks ago

cheshire

By *oth0712Man 27 weeks ago

cambridge

“ It’s been sooo fucking long since we had any kind of sexual contact and this is what I get? A quick fuck and cum because you’ve been open up with the hang over horn” Kelly pushed him away, noticing the same patch on the chair and floor she continued “ohh so actually you only fucked my because I interpreted your fucking wank?…Jesus who are you?” Storming in to the bathroom crying Kelly locked the door behind her.

Dean rushed over to the phone to see if it was still being watched….the call was no longer connected but at what point had it been ended ?

The drive home wasn’t great, Kelly said nothing and Dean didn’t know what to say, once home she simply said “stay down here tonight. Please”

He watched as she headed up the stairs and reached for his phone :

“I’m losing my wife…I’m sorry I can’t do this anymore”

He hit send and went to the sofa, he lay there for what felt like hours and suddenly as his eyes were shutting his phone went off…

“Don’t be so naive, you asked for my help..very specific help. You agreed to my terms and I think I’ve been more than fair with you but if you’d like Kelly to see a copy of the contact that YOU willingly signed then I suggest you stop this shit.

Edge. Now.”

Dean quick as a flash replied:

“But it’s killing her I can see the rejection in her face and it’s hurting me”

Almost as quick

“If I don’t see your cock leaking pre cum in the next 15 minutes I will follow the terms of the contract”

Dean had no choice, he reached down, uziped and unbuttoned taking his very soft cock in his fingers…nothing about this situation turned him on.

5 minutes passes and he’s only just getting hard, mentally he’s still not turned on but he’s penis is becoming responsive…his phone beeps…

It’s a short clip from the earlier face time with the heading thought you may need this, long enough to see him cum and Kelly start shouting, strangely his cock twitches and he’s close to cumming his balls tighten and he can feel that urge to cum, fighting every natural sensation he stops and takes a pic, sends it and throws his phone to the other end of the sofa…

Warrington

A few weeks have passed..Kelly and Dean are in a better place, no longer is Dean having to edge and send pics..quite the opposite in fact as their sex life is better than ever.

Dean still has to check in and give details of what they do in bed but it’s been nothing like it was.

Kelly wants to talk about Manchester…

“So you’ve said it’s all sorted ? You know where we’re going and what we’re doing…you’ve done that?” This would be a 1st if he has.

“Yeah..hotel, dinner, shopping and drinks…I’ve got it all worked out” deans heart dropped, he could see her excitement and it was always beautiful to see her eyes when she was emotionally excited but the reality was it had all been done for him..in-fact he’d not been given a choice just like the dress that was due to arrive for the next wedding..no idea what was coming but he’d have to make out like he’s chosen it…

Redditch

By *oss25Man 27 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 27 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

It was the week before Ken and Kate’s wedding..they’d met the couple 2yrs previously on holiday and had stayed friends, it was to be a light day with no long service or drawn out speeches.

The dress code was smart but fun, Dean had been encouraged to suggest that he and Kate choose what the other was wearing..Kate had loved the idea as even if it was terrible everyone at the wedding woukd love the idea.

Kelly had chosen a navy waist coat, sand chino’s and a light blue shirt with matching belt and slip on shoes (she was aware Dean hated the look but she loved it).

She passed the bags o st and Dean put it on…”oh hello sexy man” Kelly gave him a wink ax he stood uncomfortably..it was to e to hand her bag over..

Kelly opened it and stood shocked…

She pulled out a suit set, trousers jacket and what appeared to be a lacy bra/top thing..the suit was neutral in colour and the top was emerald green. Another crotch less thing and a box…

He’s done so much better than expected

cheshire

Kelly was taken aback, he’d never shown much knowledge of fashion yet he’d hit the mark with this..

“What’s in the box” Kelly was reaching in to the bag.

“you'll have to wait and see” Dean was playing it cool but he had no idea!!

The box felt expensive..it felt heavy…as she opened the lid it moved with a hint resistance..it contained a metal chain, a printed card and a putt plug (was medium sized but Kelly thought it looked huge).

The card read:

This anklet is to add a bit of sparkle, please wear if you’re ever feeling a little low on confidence…this butt plug is to give ultimate a wiggle as you walk..30mins a day every day from now on.

X

The anklet was perfectly sized, petite enough to be subtle but still eye catching, gold chain with a stone encrusted infinity sign, Kelly was excitedly putting it on, so the butt plug? You’ve never said anything about thins kinda thing before? She had a tone to her voice that offset Dean.

“Errrr yeah…well I, with Manchester not far off I thought it might be fun to build up to something different (he had nothing else to say).

Well I’ll save that for later, with that Kelly kisses Dean, it was a wanting kiss that turned in to a very quick but satisfying fuck.

By *ton_maleMan 27 weeks ago

Shoreham

Really liking this!

By *rgar27Man 27 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

The next day whilst Dean was at work his pho e wee went off..

I hope you have made the most of the space I’ve given you.

“Tell your beautiful wife that you’ll be expecting a pic each time she uses the plug…did you like the anklet? We both know what it means but dose she?”

Dean was furious inside, why had he been so stupid as to give this person access to their life.

“Yes i I’ll tell her…the anklet us a bit much don’t you think?”

Deans’ message was short and it’s tone carried over.

“I think you need to remember your place…remember who approached who? Do t take that fucking to e with me again. Ensure to forward me the pics”

Clearly Deans message had ruffed feathers.

Kelly had been up tidying the house and now over a cup of tea was looking at the butt plug…what exactly was she supposed to do with it? She googled the subject and wished she hadn’t but her curiosity was there and she took it upon herself to go upstairs and take some time to figure it out.

Once under the covers Kelly felt her nerves fire up, her skin tightened and her nipples harden in anticipation, she 1st tried to use her spit to wet her new toy but that didn’t help.

Regrouping and after reaching for the lube it was fine to try again, the metal plug was not warm but the lube cold and the contrast felt amazing to her, it took a few moments but after almost giving up and a lot of patience the plug suddenly popped in to place…Kelly let out a squeal, the muscles in her vagina and anus were clenched hard around the plug.

Vvvvvvrrrrrbbb her phone on the side scared the life out of her.

“Don’t forget to spend some time with the plug today…I’d love to see how it looks..x ”

She instantly angled the phone and replied

“Way ahead of you there my love”

Redditch

By *hynot3Man 27 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *cotty909Man 27 weeks ago

tranent

By *asseur_9Man 27 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Dean was a shocked…she’d also never expressed any kind of desire to try anal play yet clearly she needed no encouragement, he sent the pic on and just looked at the pic..although a bit blurry and unfocused you could seethe glisten of the lube and that there was a red “ruby” stone on the plug, he could feel his cock twitching, his phone pings a message up..

“You have 5days to have as much sex as you like, the next package that arrives is for you..make sure you get better pics. This is ok but I don’t like how outa focus it is.”

Dean threw his phone across his desk, knowing this would take him up to the wedding at least he’d be able to take advantage of the hotel this time.

Kelly has given it exhale an hour, she fiddled with the end of the pug to pull it out…as she did the muscles in her vagina went in to spasm caused what could only be called a mini orgasm, the bust of sensation was as scary as it was pleasurable.

Once cleaned up she got ready for the gym, her anklet still on it sat perfectly between trainer and the bottom of her skin tight gym bottoms, she adored how pretty it was.

By *uzzer32Couple 27 weeks ago

Birmingham

cheshire

Warrington

It was cardio day, she was supposed to do a mixture of walking, stair master, some ab work and bike but she couldn’t shake the tingling feeling from the plug and as she sat on the bike it gave her a series of pulses in both her anal and vaganal muscles, it was electric and kept her in the bike for 40 minutes in total, when she got off the seat was damp. Using her towel to wipe the seat she could feel how damp the crotch area of her bottoms were, they were a light blue in colour and she was praying that it wasn’t now a darker shade when one of her gym “girls“ walked past and said “looks like youve had a sweaty one..” flush with embarrassment Kelly couldn’t get out of the gym quick enough

manchester

By *cubasexMan 27 weeks ago

Dudley

When Dean got home kelly was submerged in a book..they barely spoke the whole evening, there was strange atmosphere but when in bed Kelly was frantic, she kissed and scratched at Dean as he tried to match her energy, she’d straddled him and was moving a frantic pace so much so that Dean came hard and fast..his body jolted as he did yet Kelly was almost growling, she couldn’t explain it but it just didn’t feel like what she needed…she rolled off and went to sleep..Dean lay awake blown away but what had happened.

Then next 4days we’re the same keeping the plug in for 30 minutes then unable to shift the sensation all day, sex feeling strangely unsatisfying and Dean was sending over the pics Kelly was taking…by the 5th day kelly kept the plug in the entire 2hr drive, she’d not told Dean but it was beautiful torture to her.

Dean had revived his parcel, it contained Chasity device and card that read make the most of the wedding night as tomorrow this gets put on..

Life again felt like it was not in his control

Walking in to the room Dean tried to pull her in for a kiss, she pulled away and made her excuse to go bathroom.

“Fuck that was close” kelly told herself l, she wasn’t sure why she was keeping it from him but having the pug in was starting to become something she looked forward to and wanted to keep it to herself.

She removed it, cleaned it, placed it in a sandwich type bag and went back to Dean.

He pushed her to the bed and striped her, placing his face between her legs he was due his very best and after 20 minutes slid his own is in to her.

Kelly moaned, it felt so different..her bum muscles were still not reset and it was causing her to squeeze tightly, that made the walls of her vagina tighten and of of course made Dean cum hard and fast…Kelly hadn’t even managed to relax enough to feel what was going on.

Falling in to her he said “wow what was that”

“What was what? I did t even get going and you’re finished???” She got up told him it was getting late and they need to get ready.

By *ussD1Man 27 weeks ago

Gloucester

Wow

They got ready in silence, Dean was lost in his own head..who’s that the last time he’d have sex with her before he put that chastity cage ? Was he going to even put it on? Was he brave enough to call the bluff?

Kelly was just frustrated, this new sensation she was feeling from the plug had almost become an obsession, to her it may have been Deans idea but it was her experience. Hers to bring him in on when she was ready, also where was the sexually powerful man that she met? This wasn’t him.

They arrived at the reception again Kelly stole the focus of the room, heading to the bar Dean could see the men looking, some almost snapping there necks to get a look at his beautiful wife…he was nervous that someone may approach her to question her anklet but he was confident he could deflect.

Kelly just wanted a drink to calm her nerves and had 3 within half hour of being there.

They had seen the bride and groom (who rushed away as 1 Kelly was out shining the bride and 2 Kelly was d*unk), they had been to the get some food and now we’re sat by the bar making small talk..

Kelly suddenly stood up, kisses Dean and went to the toilet, once there she pulled out a small bottle of lube and popped in her plug “this will keep me happy than that idiot out there” she said it out loud and heard someone laugh.

Kelly come on out of there, it was late the bride.

“What’s going on with you two?” Kate was worried, “nothing, just the joys of long term relationships I suppose” and left the toilets.

Walking back to the bar her body felt electric..the more she walked with her legs closed the more the plug moved and pushed on parts she didn’t know was there, it was then just as she reached Dean a man stood up shook his hand and approached Kelly…”well Kelly you are more beautiful than he’d said you were. I’m Alan, please let me get you a drink? Alan was tall..6”3 maybe, had blue eyes and dark hair that was getting on the sides, his after shave was a peppery vanilla decent but she could smell cigars on him also..he was clearly in shape as it was a fitted suit jacket that left little to the imagination about just how big his muscles were. Before she could answer he led her by the hand and as they got to the bar was already asking for a champagne for Kelly and a bourbon for himself.

Dean watched frozen in his chair.

Warrington

By *edcarCouple 27 weeks ago

Hereford

cheshire

The man leg Kelly away from the bar past Dean and outside to a sittin area that was just away from the noise , thesummer night had a breeze that gave Kelly chill..her skin reacted, goose bumps and rock hard nipples that were no match for her lacy top…

“Kelly your cold take my jacket”… Alan wrapped it around her shoulders, it was warm and she thought it smelt devine.

“You mind if I light a cigar?” Alan asks, the cigar already in hand, “no not at all” Kelly can’t put her finger on it but this stranger had something about him, they made polite conversation about the weather, how pretentious the evening had been and eventually out of nowhere Alan says “so Dean tells me you’re not happy with him lately? He’s not able to satisfy you?”

Kelly is speechless… “it’s ok, it’s my fault really I pushed him to hard to quick. He got in contact with me about month before he booked Manchester, wanted help and advice on how to get you both to a point where you’d make his fantasy reality…you’d happily sleep with another man…in fact he has said it should be me” Alan held the cigar and took a drag, a sip of his bourbon and then said I chose what your wearing and the underwear you have on. I told him to avoid sex with you and I chose that butt plug you clearly have in right now, the way your wiggling your hips as you walk is a dead give away to me…”

manchester

cheshire

Wow this this is good

By *cubasexMan 27 weeks ago

Dudley

By *pagedMan 27 weeks ago

Doncaster

Just getting hit this story

Kelly was silent…her mind was racing, angry and confused she wanted to shout at ALan but nothing came out, her anxiety made her body tense but this just made her cling to the plug even more and as she tried to move the muscles in her vagina twitched the only sound that eventually came out of her mouth was a combination of ohh and a cough..her cheeks and chest flushed it was clear to Alan that it was a bit to much.

He got out his phone and messaged Dean

“Get out here and comfort your wife..I’ve told you how to move forward from here.

Standing up he towers over Kelly, she can do nothing but look up at his huge physique..

“Deans on his way out, keep my jacket till we see each other again, my number is on the card in the inside pocket”, Alan raised Kelly’s hand to his lips..”was a pleasure to meet you” his voice deep and purposeful, he then turned and walked back inside

Before Dean even made it to the table Kelly heard him shuffling across the lose stones..

“What the fuck have you done, how fucking dare you”….silence….”well? Fucking answer you cunt” Kelly never used the word cunt and Dean had nothing to say, and what’s worse is he’d been told to put the chastity device on whilst Alan took Kelly for a chat, he felt humiliated, embarrassed and most of all that he’d let Kelly down.

“You know I could leave you because of this, how did you think this would be ok?” Kelly had slid her arms in to Alan’s coat without really knowing, she’d wrapped it around herself as if to cuddle herself…his scent of aftershave and cigar filled her nose as she comforted herself.

“Take me back to the hotel” her voice filled with rage.

By *ynamo301Man 27 weeks ago

North West

Warrington

cheshire

Oops. Going to be interesting

By *ushin boundariesCouple 27 weeks ago

halstead

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 27 weeks ago

york thorganby

Brilliant turn of events xxx

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 27 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Gloucester

Ask you can imagine the taxi back was tense with no words, when they returned to the room Kelly went straight in to the bathroom burst in to tears and removed the plug..throwing it in the shower tray, it clattered around making it seem like she’d thrown it harder than she had.

Dean messaged Alan…. “ what was your purpose in this? I’d done all you asked?.

Kelly burst out of the bathroom fully dressed and strangely still wrapped in Alan’s suit jacket got in to bed and said “ can you just go sit over there till i am asleep, once I am asleep you can come to bed”,

Alan sat away from the bed, after an hour he got a response from Alan:

“I’m sorry but I had to show myself as you were going to try and back away.. your updates had become less frequent and I know you were never going to put on the chastity device.

Now she has 90% of the information, she’s seen me, I’m in her thoughts even if she doesn’t wast me there.

When she calms down talk to her and explain that you are doing this fir yourself as much as her.

Find and hide the butt plug. Give her the key.

Go to bed”

Dean now in the bathroom rinsed the Poughkeepsie and took it to his wash bag, then heading to her purse he put the key for his new device in before sliding in to bed.

How on earth was he supposed to sleep, his head was going a 1000miles a hour, his balls tight and penis jammed in to this hard plastic purple cage.

coventry

Loving this. … Picking up some good pointers

By *imetomingleMan 27 weeks ago

Chester

The sound of the kettle boiling woke Dean, it felt like he’d just got to sleep, Kelly was trying to tie her hair up he could see she’d been crying and instinctively went to comfort her, jumping out of bed he’d not taken in to account that he was naked other than the chastity device….rushing to her side he crouched at her side and began apologising…

“How can you be serious when you still have that on? Stand up…let me see? “Her tone not as harsh compared to last night but still cold.

He stood up in front of her and for what seemed like hours (maybe a minute or two) she just stared before taking a pic on her phone, she typed something on her phone and hit send before returning her phone to the desk face down..

“Alan I’m guessing?” Dean said clearly with the hump..

“Don’t start now, you wanted this…..and no he said to send a pic of you in that cage to a few lose female friends as a bit of pay back, said ot would feel good…and it dose”…a hint of a smile on her face.

Her phone buzzed and they both looked at it..”well? Go get showerd or something we’ve a long drive home” Kelly was dismissive of him.

Picking up her phone and joint on to a conversation that had been going on long before Dean woke the message read

“You told him that it wasn’t me? Said it was to tiur friends? All I ask from you now is trust me and the things I ask…if by the time we see each other again your not happy I will end all conversations”

She had messaged the number in Alan’s jacket as soon as she woke up straight away she was on the attack but Alan had let her say all she needed before complementing her on how she’d looked more attractive in person, in the outfit he’d paid for..it had caught her off he then continued to expels that he wasn’t trying to do anything other than what had been agreed with Dean..but Dean had started to back out and instead of a soft 1st meeting Dean had forced his hand.

By *orkiebar51Man 27 weeks ago

Keighley

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

This is a great read so far, love it.

Wish it was me and my wife!

cheshire

The two hour drive home was uncomfortable both in atmosphere and physically for Dean.

Kelly had been trying to sleep but just kept thinking how amazing Alan smelt, it angered her that he smelt so good.

Once home Dean made dinner, nothing special just pasta, pesto and cheese with some frozen garlic bread…was Kelly’s favourite and over a bottle of wine the mood softened.

“So…start from the beginning?” Kelly was pouring herself a wine.

Well we had spoke about it…roile played it…and it’s all I think about” nervously dean opened up, “ is used the account on fab that we set up when we were d*unk that time? I was in the forums and seen that a few couples had mentioned how Alan had changed there lives..literally and I got in contact” Kelly interpreted him..”the accent I told you to delete because I knew you would be in there with out me? “Yes, I told him how were were and that we…no I wanted this to happen, he was keen and we spoke for weeks, he’d suggest little things to try and I used them like my own ideas, all he asked was I send him some pics….then he drove here for coffee…had all the pic printed, said he’d post them all over if I didn’t listen to his terms…I ended up speaking to a man in the phone, he said that Alan had made his fantasy a reality and that I should trust the process, even spoke with his wife and she said it was something she never would have done if not for Alan’s help…I signed a contract there and then”

Kelly sat back in her chair…so you gave pictures and details of me over to some stranger”

“Yes” head down den had nothing else to say.

Kelly took the lady of the bottle to the bedroom after telling him to stay downstairs once again.

An hour or so passed, her head fuzzy from the wine, stress and confusion she messaged Alan :

“ I won’t pretend like I’m happy, I can’t..you’ve both broken my trust, I’ve spoken with him and apparently you have a plan or process so let me hear it” she hit send.

“ I can’t get the smell of you out of my nose”…send.

Shit what had she done? She was trying to reman stone like and not tell him anything that may give him a reason to think it may happen.

halstead

By *uckchowmeinCouple 27 weeks ago

Loughborough

By *ast_jjMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *rgar27Man 27 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

cheshire

Can’t wait for the rest loving this.

Warrington

Getting very interesting

By *orkiebar51Man 27 weeks ago

Keighley

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 27 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Gloucester

Alan decided to test the water he took the last message Kelly sent and pushed it in to Dean…

“I think we may have achieved something here, she’s not happy and is definitely feeling let down by you, but look….this is a sign that part of her wants this…wants me”

Dean directly below Kelly read the message and it felt as if his heart stop for a second, a swirling sinking feeling erupting outwardly from the pit of his stomach, intense jealousy..anger..fear and lust.

He went to rub himself only to find the cage, his cock reachable he squeezed his balls tightly in an attempt to take away any sexual feeling but this only lead to his muscles going in to almost a spasm like episode…it felt like nothing he’d experienced, it took his breath away. His phone went off again.

“How did my message make you feel…you need to quicker Dean, I’m not to be left waiting on your fucking reply.” The tone of Alan’s message stern.

“I hate it..I feel helpless in all of this, seeing you in person made me reality entirely possible I may lose my wife to you..clearly your successful, intelligent, you look after yourself…and what you sent me, she sent you only makes these feeling worse…but I’m so lost in the lust of it all, this cage is awaking other parts of me”, deans head spinning in lust was very open in this message and Alan played the same game.

He sent it straight to Kelly.

By *ast_jjMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin and London

She was half asleep when her phone buzzed, pulling herself off the bed and in to the toilet she read it at least 3times as she wee’d.

She grabbed at Alan’s suit jacket from the Floor, wrapped herself in it and to her utter surprise started caressing her body, her left hand over her nipples feeling like they’d never been harder she turned her head in to the collar and pinched hard, her right hand teasing her clit….the smell of Alan was intoxicating, with in minutes she was moaning, taking deep full breaths through her nose that cigar and aftershave smell caused her head to spin…10 minutes pass and her body isn’t fighting fighting her brain…her left hand now with 2fingers inside her self and her right is almost a blur on her clit but she can’t reach orgasm…she’s feeling like something is missing, her muscles clamping hard on her fingers she’s wetter than ever yet still she feels “empty” exhausted and frustrated she stops.

Looking at her phone it had an 2 unread messages, Alan and Dean…

Deans was simply… “I can hear you”

And Alan’s was asking how his message/ Deans message had made her feel.

She stared at Alan’s message till she fell asleep in Alan’s jacket, the middle of her and Deans bed.

By *evonFbsCouple 27 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

halstead

cheshire

Warrington

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Biggleswade

[Removed by poster at 30/12/23 11:34:49]

Dean woke up to his phone buzzing..it felt like he’d not been asleep that long yet he would see the sun rising so it must have been a couple of hours at least…

“Cucky you may undress if not naked already, go upstairs and try to sleep with Kelly..if she wants to take the cage off she can, don’t force her to take it off…this is your only chance to allow it to be her choice…don’t let us down”

Dean rushed up stairs , his penis swelling in the cage it was painful and uncomfortable, he had to compose himself before entering the bedroom but he could hear Kelly talking to someone.

“Yes, ok…no I understand and yes…for now I’ll try”, her voice soft and wobbling Dean opend the door to see her looking at her phone..

“Wait there, I have to read my contract” Kelly’s voice completely different now.

It took nearly five minutes but finally she put her phone down and allowed Dean to approach, she could now see him packed in to this little purple plastic cage and she smiled and almost laughed, he looked so meak, she’d never seen him like this…

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm horny to have wife try some of these things

By *annSummersMan 27 weeks ago

Glasgow

Kelly’s message had in-fact said that she should use Dean as she saw fit..to take time to see him as he was, let her body and mind come to its own conclusions.

Looking at him standing there at the frog if the bed she saw a different man..not her husband, it was him but his entire energy and body language had changed, no longer the brash confidence and laddish swag now it was hunched shoulders and almost a shuffled walk.

“We’ll look at you…I have to say it’s a great shade of purple…so what exactly can you do with that on” ? They both laughed and Dean dived under the covers he dragged his nose up the inside of her legs and roughly up and across her groin and clit, she smelt amazing (musky from her failed self pleasure) her continued to kiss up her stomach, he sucked at her left nipple as he made his way to kiss her but Kelly stopped him...with out saying a word she gently just pushed his head back down toward her now aching and throbbing clit, although he wasn’t great at eating pussy she thought it might just be what was needed to finally reach some sort of orgasm

By *ewlywedloversCouple 27 weeks ago

Lancs/ greater manchester

halstead

Dean started slow…he took his time to appreciate the smell, the heat and this moment.

Making his way from outside in her kissed, licked and sucked every inch of her, Kelly’s soft moans were like music to his ears….as he reached the centre with one long lick Kelly’s inner muscles twitched, her hips bucked and a thick creamy liquid was suddenly in his mouth, on his chin and running out of her..he kept that pace of long slow deep licks.

Kelly could feel her hips bucking up slightly with each touch of dean’s tongue, it was involuntary and the more she tried to stop it the more it seems to happen.

15 minutes later Deans pace had picked up still her hips matched the same rhythm, her moaning was now a deep groan yet she was needing more….dean couldn’t keep up the pace anymore, he slowed and this enraged Kelly..”no don’t slow, don’t stop” but it was too late, her hips continued to buck wantonly… Dean was convinced this would be the moment she let him out but instead she pushed him away with her feet…he stood up and as he did Kelly saw liquid dripping from his cage..she threw her pillow at him, exposing Alans jacket, like a mushroom cloud the smell seemed to explode in Kelly’s brain….she moaned and her body tensed…it wasn’t an orgasm, but her inner muscle’s clenched and she could feel her bum muscle rapidly twitching…Dean watched on as more thick creamy liquid appeared

cheshire

Keep it up please

Kelly made a sound that was part growl part scream…she felt full of raw energy that had been there since her own failed attempt to orgasm.

She rolled over away from the jacket, away from Deans gaze…”are you ok, that was an amazing orgasm to watch, can I do anything for you? He was clinging to the hope she would release him.

“Orgasm?? I didn’t orgasm…….somethings missing” she had a defeated tone.

All he wanted to say was to take the cage off but having been told not to he just turned and walked to the en-suite and had a shower.

It had been 5mins, Kelly needing the toilet opened the door to see him frantically trying to stroke his penis, he almost slipped in the shower…”don’t stop on my behalf” she continued as she went about her needs.

Watching as he struggled Kelly asked him to come out of the shower, he stood close to her and continued to squeeze the very base of his penis, she could see how extremely packed in her was and watched as more liquid flowed from the end…she assumed he must be close to cumming as he kept losing his rhythm….”stop…there is no way your going to cum if I can’t”…Kelly was demanding in her statement.

Dean moaned a few times, almost female like and Kelly felt a rush of excitement..just then Kelly’s phone went off

By (user no longer on site) 27 weeks ago

This is ace

It was just one of Kelly’s work friends asking about and upcoming project but it killed any chance of more sexual activity.

The rest of the day was spent prepping for the week ahead, food..work clothes..gym schedule for Kelly and after work meetings for Dean, it seemed this week would be busy and with Kelly still not wanting to talk much Dean began to think putting the cage on was a huge mistake.

Monday/ Tuesday/ Wednesday came and went..normal daily conversation had returned and being at home felt easier for them both, Dean had oddly started to help out, load the dishwasher..put the laundry in to wash/take it out ect…Kelly appreciated his help.

Thursday was difficult for Dean, it was his monthly meeting with his area manager that always happens about 1900 in a restaurant in town, Dean has now mastered the sit down wee and was wearing loser clothes to hide the solid bulge of the cage but he knew that would be impossible to having to dress smartly.

“Please I need to take the cage off, I need to meet my manager and I can’t hide the bulge of the cage..” Dean was confident that Alan would understand.

With no reply he went and had a shower, he had 2 hours and would be ready with plenty of time, 20mins later sitting in the bed looking in a daze at his phone Kelly came in, angry.

“Why are you asking Alan to take your cage off? I’ve the key…he’s told me that you put it in the bottom of my make up bag, he’s not the one who you should ask..ASK ME”…Dean had never seen this side of Kelly.

“Please I can’t hide it in my trousers, it just seems to bulge out!” Dean begged.

Well..no, Alan has suggested I come and distract your manager from looking at you and i think I deserve dinner so I’m coming.

The evening went well..ofcouse kelly dressed way over the top just to spite Dean

cheshire

By *ushin boundariesCouple 26 weeks ago

halstead

By (user no longer on site) OP    26 weeks ago

0530 Sunday morning rolled round and Dean was awake early, he wasn’t sure he’d slept but assumed he had.

Morning horn was in full effect and the cage was holding steady…it was painful no doubt but not in a painful way? He could feel is shaft was still “hard” but it was as if it was hard inwards instead of outwards…his head pushed out of the air holes and piss slit, this allowed him to very gently and very carefully touch the tiniest amount of skin and it felt good.

0600 his phone buzzed :

“You’ve done well this week, you’ve helped around the house…you’ve made efforts to help Kelly orgasm and most of all been very good with your updates..you need to clean today, the cage can come off for an hour, I will let Kelly know that if this is the route she wants to go down then a cleaning routine must be in place” clearly Alan was awake.

Dean left it till 0800 till he went to make breakfast, Kelly was straight to her phone to message Alan, it has become a morning routine…she’d become eager to get his reply’s and was thinking about him more and more.

“Also it’s cleaning day for Dean, if you wish his Chasity to be a prolonged thing you’ll need to figure out a routine that keeps him hygienic and at a minimum he will need to release once a month..there are many ways to do this, not just sex,

Any way I have to catch a plane to vegas…he’s done well and your seemingly adapting to the situation…take the day to remember why you love him”

It was as if Alan could read her mind, it was a question that if she’d been honest was stuck in her head…after all this did she still love him? Had he crossed a line.

Pulling herself outa bed she decided that the baggy vest top and high cut short shorts may catch Deans eye…perhaps Alan was right and thy had gotten this far so why not follow his lead.

As she walked down the stairs to the open plan bottom half of the house Dean froze, he loved seeing her like this…the best was so baggy It it didn’t cover anything, her hair was tied up scruffy with lose tails here and there and the shorts…cut so high that when she sits down her lips can slip out the sides..

“Wow, you look amazing” he gasp.

“Thank you, take your shorts off please…I like seeing you just in the cage” it was something she’d begin to enjoy, somehow his pathetic look had become unexpectedly quite sexy.

By *rgar27Man 26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ussD1Man 26 weeks ago

Gloucester

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

Love this story xx

Over dinner Kelly made the effort and it was like old times, they laughed and joked and it was fun, flirty banter..

Dean cleared away the dishes and asked what Kelly would like to do and with out saying anything she led him by the hand passed her make up bag to the en-suite..

They kissed passionately for few minutes then carefully unlocked the cage, the 1st pice came off exposing the already head of Deans penis…they looked on in joint amazement, how could the head be so hard yet the shade not be??? They struggled slipping the ring piece off as he’s balls were so swollen..eventually with some pain it came off.

Kelly took a step back…his shaft still not moving his penis head almost looked like a giant clit, “ is this how you’ll stay? Just hard head?”her voice panicked.

“No I do think so, just need at to get blood to it” Dean was hopeful.

She turned the shower on and washed his body before his genitals…she took her time and now could feel the blood rushing back.

Right dry off and meet me in the bed…Kelly closed the door behind her as she left the en-suite.

Jumping on to the bed she began to frantically run her clit…it had been a sexy experience and she wanted this to be the moneys he had her long awaited orgasm and gave her self a head start…

Dean was panicking as he dryied himself…

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 26 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *4funXXXMan 26 weeks ago

cheshire

Walking out of the en-suite drying his gear it was only as he approached the bed that he saw what was happening, he stood frozen to the spot…taking in the moment he watched as Kelly lay on her back with her eyes closed, left hand on her left Brest and right hand busy rubbing, Deans penis now full of blood was hard and raging.

Kelly opening her eyes asked why he was still stood there and raised her heals up….this meant she was on her back legs wide open and Dean needed no more invitation, he jumped on to the bed and rest the head of his penis on her, although he wasn’t “big “ normally he’d have to work it in but as he moved forward it was almost sucked in, Kelly’s hips bucked and she moaned.

Dean lay over her and started to make love to his beautiful wife, he whispered how much he needed her and that she was his world…”fuck me, please fuck me” Kelly’s head was clearly in a different place.

“I will I just think we should take this opportunity..” he was trying to avoid cumming, it was all he could do to move softly and also wanted sensual love making.

“Dean…please fuck me…I haven’t cum or orgasmed in weeks I need you to fuck me” kelly had stoped him no I had was looking dead in his eyes…well? Fuck me, pleeeease baby”

He took a deep breath and plunged as deep as he could, the pace quickening he moaned deep and loud? Kelly wrapped her legs round him, “yes that’s it baby I” she was interrupted by Dean who was cumming hard…he had reared up and was doing those tell tail kinda jerky just cum thrusts, unable to control himself he was moaning “no, no, no” Kelly could do nothing but watch as Dean filled her with his sperm….

He slumped on the bed next to her, “well…that was…quick, unexpected but by the looks of it good for one of us” Kelly was sarcastic in her tone.

Dean was spinning, unable to catch his breath and mumbled I’m so sorry.

Kelly got up and pulled on some joggers. a T-shirt, and as she left the room asked him…”what have you become? What have you done”

Mmmmm x

Kelly was straight on her phone…

“What is the point in this? Why?..I can’t understand what is supposed to happen now? I haven’t orgasmed or even cum once since seeing you, since you felt the need to introduce yourself. My husband has become a shell of himself?? What’s the plan here?? Tell me your plan??”

Knowing Alan was heading to vegas and she’d get no answer Kelly decided to use this frustration and go to the gym…ignoring Dean who was now asleep on the bed she put on a matching storm blue gym king fitness bra and shorts, white high top converse, baseball cap and over sized jumper.

Jumped in her car and went first for coffee

The gym was half hour drive with the coffee shop half way, it had become part of her routine to pic up a mocha…it was her treat before her punishment as such.

Parking the car, slamming the door she was still full of frustration and now the drops of rain only made it worse.

Waiting for her coffee checking her phone for a message she knew wasn’t going to Kelly had no idea how to find a calm spot in her mind, finally it’s ready, head down and oblivious to the world she swung her coffee straight in to something/someone…she wasn’t’ sure, with coffee everywhere and almost falling over she let out a yelp.

Looking up it and seeing what she’d done her horror was all over her face, it was the woman who owned the gym…mid 50s-early 60s..her cleavage now dripping with coffee.

“I’m soo so so sorry” is all they could both say.

Once the adrenaline settled and dry it was clear that both were heading to the gym, they met up and headed to the showers, Kelly just wanted to see how much of a mess she looked whilst the woman was stripping….

“So what’s got you so distracted? I’ve seen you a few times and not once have I seen you miss a beat?” Kelly wanted to ignore her and took off her now coffee stained converse, “ohhhh that’s a beautiful anklet? Hubby has good taste” it’s actually from…err no never mind” what was she going to say ? Her boyfriend? The stranger controlling her and her husband??

Kelly made her excuses and hit her workout…hard.

By *rgasm4u69Man 26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *hynot3Man 26 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *ast_jjMan 26 weeks ago

Dublin and London

cheshire

Gloucester

Porthcawl

By *evonFbsCouple 26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *rgar27Man 26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *cubasexMan 26 weeks ago

Dudley

By *akedMMan 26 weeks ago

Witney

Whilst all this was going on Dean was still in bed, his head a mess and unable to think straight.

He loved Kelly so much, he shouldn’t have done this, never should have contacted Alan and whisked he could take it back.

That moment when Alan introduced himself at the wedding? Why did he even give out the address??? What made him think that was ok…now it’s all up to Kelly, this could be the end of them, it was just supposed to be some horny fun and now it’s…well he didn’t understand what it was.

Embarrassed by his quick cumming Dean took some time to slowly get himself hard, it felt amazing to be able to touch himself….Kelly would be gone for sometime and that might just be long enough to regain some self pride.

It was a workout that had been needed and Kelly’s head was a little clearer…she’d speak with Dean and suggest that maybe this was too much? Alan had said she had the control now and that if was to stop the decision is hers?

Walking through the front door the house was silent..was he still asleep? Creeping up the stairs slowly opting the door Kelly was taken back by what she saw…

Dean had his ear buds in, cock in one hand and it appeared that he was cumming in his hand…she watched as he raised his hand to his mouth..was he eating his own cum??? Deans eyes fixed on his phone he’s not noticed Kelly open the door or close it as she backed out of the room.

She messaged Alan once more…

“Ok..let’s see where you take us”

SIDMOUTH

Dublin and London

Porthcawl

She’d been sat downstairs for 20 minutes and still he’d not come down, assuming he was still playing with himself Kelly turned the Wi-Fi off…

It didnt take long for Dean to come downstairs, still naked, still with his ear buds in and yes, still hard.

“Oh…didn’t know you were back” his voice wobbling as much as his penis.

“Yeah just got back and the Wi-Fi was lagging so I restarted it….what have you been doing?” Kelly lent over and wrapped a hand round deans stiffness..””looks like your ready to show me you can do better than this morning’s efforts” Kelly, with her other hand was stripping from the waste down.

“Yeah, yeah I can do that”…Dean knew he couldn’t, Kelly pulled Dean in to her, she was dry..although uncomfortable it didn’t hurt, feeling him at half way she pushed him out and pulled him in again…it took only 4 minutes for Dean to cum.

“Is there something wrong? That’s twice youve cum incredibly fast..I wasn’t even wet? Kelly wanted that to hurt him.

Warrington

Unable to answer Kelly he just returned upstairs, had a shower and got in to bed.

“I’m done with this Alan…I no longer want this”

Dean sent the message and sent to sleep, he didn’t move for the rest of the day, Kelly stayed downstairs…she’d been trying to cum, it was driving her mad why could she get over this….always reaching a point of all muscles tensing yet it giving no relief, no cum…

It was now 0130 and Kelly’s phone woke her up..

“I’m glad you have given control to me as he has told me he is done, I will no longer contact him…that’s his choice but you…I will have daily and sometimes hourly contact with..”

Alan’s message was to the point, agai it buzzes ..

This time it’s a picture of Alan, he looks glorious, sun kissed, his clothes look good…clearly wearing no underwear the outline of his cock could be seen…he knew what he was doin…

“Yes I give you the control, he’s cum twice today so fast since taking the cage off, I even caught him eating his own cum…I’m guess that was something to do with you? That pic…looks like your showing off…no one like a show off”

Kelly was now entering a new stage, gone was the anger, gone was her questions..this was flirting.

“I don't show off Kelly, I was just showing you what a man looks like..I appreciate Dean is a male but even now I can tell you don’t think of him in the same way you do me.

Put his cage back on. Don’t ask him, you do t even need to be nice about about it. I’ll wait for you to send a pic of yourself as you are now…and a pic of him in his cage.

Good night”

His message to the point and almost cocky…unsure of how to take it Kelly pulled the throw off the back of the sofa, wrapped it under her chin and around herself so just 1 arm and her head was showing and tagged it with that kinda arrogance isn’t attractive..she could feel her inner walls pulse, her stomach ache, she was wanting him.

By *iffo271Man 26 weeks ago

oldham

Dublin and London

By *aughty but nice...Man 26 weeks ago

Staffs

Warrington

cheshire

Mmmmm

SIDMOUTH

By *dressagainTV/TS 26 weeks ago

perth

Gloucester

Deans alarm woke them both, feeling fresh he brushed his teeth, showered came back into the bedroom and Kelly was sat on the edge of the bed, “you’re awake early? Got an early start?” Deans got the towel mostly over his head and face.

“Nope..this is going back on” holding the cage out until he saw it, I’ve told Alan I’m open to seeing where this leads, I don’t want to hear any of complaints from you, this was your idea, you started this and from now on you’ll be having no contact with him…he accepts that your done..I accept your done….but I am not” she wasn’t nice about it, she didn’t feel the need to be nice about it after all Dean had been talking with Alan for at least 2 months behind her back.

“Fuck this I’m not having any part of this, I am asking you as my wife not to do this” Dean was almost having what looked like a child’s tantrum.

It took 5 minutes to get the cage back on and in position, she paused and just looked at him.

“ You made this happen Dean” Kelly was sad in her tone…”going behind my back you were willing to go along with it? But now I’m aware you’re not so in to it?…tuff, it’s my turn”

Porthcawl

Warrington

Good on her

cheshire

Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

Gloucester

Bed has been made, now just lie in it like a good boy.

By *ton_maleMan 26 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is amazing

By *j and c 2Couple 26 weeks ago

mullingar

She made him step away from her, she took her pic and laughed…”I’m now sending this to Alan, just like you must have been doing to me” she continued “how dose this make you feel? Are you upset? Humiliated? Turns on? Tell me? Kelly’s was openly attack Dean with these questions..

“I..I..I feel so ashamed of what happened be done, I should never have gone behind your back and I’m so sorry…but yes..I’m absolutely turned on and I can’t help it” he was honest and open.

Kelly told him to sleep downstairs and that would be how it was for a while..

it was another 3days till Alan got in touch, Kelly had send a couple of hellos and hi’s but nothing back.

She’d begun to think he was playing games until she was told to check the joint account, to choose herself the next wedding outfit…that Alan would still get it for her but she could choose.

£2000…what the hell.

She messaged him :

“I am not some cheep woman you have to buy or impress with money.”

She was as angry as she was confused…did he think that it was his obvious wealth that had caught her attention? If this was the case he was most definitely mistaken.

Warrington

It took a couple of hours for Alan’s simple reply.

“Use the money or don’t, I’d spent that much on the last too outfits combined..hair, nails, what ever.

Money isn’t the thing here, I want you to feel like your unstoppable…a queen, princess or boss bitch just be free to be yourself”

Kelly was still not sure what to do but sent a simple “thank you” back.

Dean had been quiet, he almost snuck around the house as not to be seen..Kelly had been teasing him though, walking around naked or making sure he could see her nipples at all times and knew she couldn’t keep him at arms length or she may lose him.

It had now been 5days since he last had his cage off and Kelly had taken advice from Alan..tell Dean to edge so much he milks himself..said Dean would understand.

So she took the cage off and washed him…then told Dean exactly what Alan had said…

“I am to ask you to edge until you milk yourself” it was the most unsexy tone Kelly could use, this wasn’t going to be sex for her, she’s looked up what it meant to be milked and whilst the idea turned her in currently nothing about Dean was a turn on..her mind just wouldn’t allow it.

“Errr…I’m not really” Dean trike to protest but Kelly cut him off..”ok no bother to me put your cage back on and I’ll go gym? I’m good with that” she passed the parts of the cage back to him and waited.

Dean huffed and went in to the bedroom, opening the bottom draw in the dresser he pulled it it all the way out and in the space under nether was a dildo, it was a wired almost banana like, 9” and not massively girthy but had a defined head.

“Alan bought this for me at the start, said he wanted to see just how submerged in to this I could be, just what instructions I’d follow…he used to watch on FaceTime and taught me how to milk myself” Dean was visibly embarrassed, his voice quite yet his his penis was solid.

“Perhaps he should watch today then? You did all this for him, to show him what exactly? That you were a spineless prick?” Kelly was a mixture of curiosity and anger, well…hurry up?” She gestured that he start and pulled her phone off the side, taking a picture of Dean on his knees lubing his bum she sent it to Alan…

”so apparently this gets you off? You sure it’s not Dean you want”

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 26 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By (user no longer on site) OP    25 weeks ago

Looking up she realised she’d missed the moment, Dean was already gently bobbing from tip to mid way down and it looked easy for him…she had thought it would be more of a struggle but either her freaky fucking liked it or he was we’ll practiced.

“So, you like this?” There were some unpleasant tones to her voice but mainly Kelly was genuinely interested…

“Yeah…I..Errrm” it was more of a grunt than it was an answer.

“You need to look at me and talk to me as you do this or I’ll never understand” he knew she was right.

“ yes I do like it, I never thought I’d be doing anything like this but after the training from Alan it’s become something I think about often…ooooohhhhh look” at that moment there was a trickle of pre cum, not loads but more than she’d seen before..

“Are you cumming?!! You were told not to!!” Her voice as panicked as it was cross.

By *rgasm4u69Man 25 weeks ago

Warrington

By *D123Man 25 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *ndrea54TV/TS 25 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ast_jjMan 25 weeks ago

Dublin and London