FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My favourite cuckold couple

My favourite cuckold couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    40 weeks ago

My favourite ever cuckold couple

It was a couple off here. She and I met for a get to know you drink at a pub. We had lunch cucky paid for it, but he was not allowed to be there. We had a quick kiss in the carpark outside and went into the pub it was a very pleasant with wood beams and plenty of small alcoves in which to have quiet conversations without others listening. We sat down and looked at our menus eyes connecting regularly pausing and holding each other;’s attention hers were a deep auburn pools that seemed to swallow me with their desire. We chatted about our experiences in the cuckolding world. I noticed her eyes light up when I mentioned that that I really enjoy showing cucky how things are done. Her foot left her shoe and as our food arrived it slowly worked its stockinged way up the inside on my leg and came to rest firmly and yet gently on my crotch. I could tell she was testing my ability to remain collected under this wanton attention. My voice did not skip a beat as we continued to chat and eat. Her toes massaging my now stiffening cock. She smiled and her eyes played with me as we continued, and my cock grew ever harder pushing at the restraints of my clothing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enninemarkMan 40 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *nlyme40Man 40 weeks ago

Rugeley

There was no way for me to reciprocate the favour in the bar without being obvious, so I let her have her fun. She made jokes about the carrots feeling a bit hard and I responded by mentioning the impressive explosion of the champagne that the waiter had made a mess of opening. She drank hers lasciviously tongue playing on her lips while her foot had its fun. I maintained eye contact knowing that this was all part of her test....

huddersfield/manchester

By *cott60Man 40 weeks ago

Perth

We came to the end of our meal and I knew that I had passed. The conversation flowed freely and we had frequent contact across the table. When we came to leave, I stood with my erection still prominent; she whispered, “I love that you have stayed hard for me”. We walked out hand a

in hand and by her car I pulled her to me and took her head into my hands. Her flowing locks so soft against my skin as I leaned down to share a proper kiss. Tongues exploring and searching each other tender and passionate. My hands slid down moving over her full bosom. Not the pert tight kind of a younger woman but full soft voluptuousness that have lived an extraordinary life. Her nipples hardened and she gasped as I unashamedly took their full weight and teased them. I continued my exploration down her dress feeling her arse which was impressively firm and pulled her into my hard cock which she self on as we kissed. I man overed myself so the my shaft was pressing between he lips and I could feel the heat off her pussy. I knew my cock must be teasing her clit as she start to grind even more against me. We were at the back end of the car park no on was around I unbuttoned the front of her dress and brought a nipple to my lips she was gasping now breath coming in short bursts I continued to unbutton her dress down the front and felt her hands pulling at my belt. The buttons on my jeans popped and in one deft movement she pulled my cock out.

By *9 kisses.Man 40 weeks ago

clacton on sea

By *oppy12Man 40 weeks ago

Swindon

By *reenworld55Man 40 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *cott60Man 40 weeks ago

Perth

It stood proud as I felt between her legs and realised she was more than ready her g string was soaked through I eased it to one side and lifted her up and slowly lowed her onto my cock head. She lifted her legs around my waist and leaned back on the low roof of her coupe. She dove herself down onto my cock not caring if anyone should come into the carpark. So wet my cock slid straight in and her breathing changed to moans as we started to fuck slowly, but with drive and intensity kissing her arms around my neck as all her weight went onto my hips to drive herself against my cock. Deeper, hard, harder she pushed and I pushed up to meet her she took me all and I could feel her clit grind against my base.

By *aughtiboy28Man 40 weeks ago

Shalford

Good stuff!

Both of us were now breathing heavily I had her firm buttocks in my hands and was driving her up and down on my cock as she started to moan , pant and groan with deeper passion. I felt her whole body tense as she began to reach her climax it released in shuddering waves as it rocked through her body. She bit down hard on my shoulder to stifle a scream of pleasure; her whole body convulsing uncontrollably on my cock. She gushed over my thighs and cock juices running free down me as she shook and trembled. The bite sent me over the edge and I felt myself erupting into wave after wave of orgasm tore through my body as my cock pumped out load after load it seemed it would never end. We collapsed against the car breathing heavily kissing and holding each other as we came down. I whispered to her “your cuck is in for a treat!” she giggled and replied “so are you!” I withdrew still fully hard and seemingly not ready to stop, but I heard voices as I hasty buttoned myself up we kissed one last time as she got into her car a dishevelled fucked mess. Smiling as she drove off.....

By *eepfill999Man 40 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ormladMan 40 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *orthampton jamesMan 40 weeks ago

Northampton

By *rgasmdonorMan 40 weeks ago

millstreet

By *tio_oyMan 40 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

would like to hear lots more!!

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

By *rgasm4u69Man 40 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

After the lunch date, we arranged to meet at a hotel at cuck's expense. They got there first, and I joined them in the bar. I saw them sitting in the middle of an open bar and knew we would be very much on show. I walked up to them and told cucky to get me a drink. I then took his place next to his wife. I greeted her with a passionate kiss, long and lingering, in full view of the bar. I sat next to her, and he brought drinks back we chatted. Hubby mentioned that his wife, whom I will call Sarah from now, said she had a delightful lunch. I had placed my arm around her and was now caressing the side of her breast. This was all part of their fantasy, the public taking of his wife from him. Who was I to not help and be a part of it! We chatted some more. Her hand drifted towards my thighs, stroking them, and I could hear her breathing beginning to deepen as she moved from my thing to my crotch. Her finger felt so deliciously light as they traced the outline of my responding member. I leaned across and kissed her neck and whispered, “let's go”.She and I got up to go to the room. I told cucky to stay and wait until he was called. We left hand in hand, with me showing off a noticeable erection through my trousers.

huddersfield/manchester

By *imshardMan 39 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

By *rgasmdonorMan 39 weeks ago

millstreet

By *ason7754Man 39 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *orny_scotMan 39 weeks ago

mintlaw

By *oppy12Man 39 weeks ago

Swindon

By *angtidy42Couple 39 weeks ago

Redditch

By *iscoman7771000Man 39 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

By *hynot3Man 39 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *akbearMan 39 weeks ago

Newbury

Sounds fantastic

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

She and I went to the room. She was dressed in a sexy little black dress, heels and holdups. She was about 5’ 5” tall, size ten and a lovely hourglass figure with d-cup breasts that heaved in her clingy dress, and they left nothing to the imagination as her pert nipples pushed through to alert everyone to her arousal. In the lift, she turned to me, and I took her head in my hands as I bent down to kiss her. I heard a moan escape from her throat as our tongues entwined, and I felt her hands wander to my belt line as my cock started to stiffen. Her hand slipped inside and tried to reach around my now hard cock pushing its way out of the restraints of my clingy black briefs, and she cooed as she felt the heat and my cock throbbing in her hand. In turn, my hands were finding their way around her body. Cupping her breasts as her breathing became heavier and her leg reached up around me, pulling me into her. The kiss was electric, and I had never before felt anything like this. I had had many wives, but this one was special. She oozed a need for my attention that was the most potent aphrodisiac tasted by man.

The lift door pinged, and we heard a cough behind us; we quickly adjusted and stumbled out of the lift, giggling. Her hair was slightly messy, and my bulge was straining at my trousers.

We walked to our door arm in arm, and she squeezed my arse as I tried to open the door. We staggered in, kissing, kicking the door behind us. The room was a substantial glorious suite with a panoramic view of the garden in summertime. We went to the window, kissing; the taste of her lips was exquisite, her perfume filled my head, and her hands worked on my belt to release me from my cage. My trousers fell to my ankles, I kicked off my loafers and socks, and she kneeled. She took the top of my lycra pants that were stretched to their limit and looked up at me as she pulled them over them away from my cock, which sprung to attention throbbing in the cool summer evening air that came from the window. She maintained eye contact as she took my member in both hands and slowly fed it between her lips. Inch by inch, she slid her mouth over the length of my shaft. Effortlessly swallowing me down her throat until she had every inch inside her, she held me there and stared at me, her eyes gleaming. As slowly as she had taken him in, she began to rerelease me, feeding me to the sun rays that pushed through the windows

By *enninemarkMan 39 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ast_jjMan 39 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *nne an andyCouple 39 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *lippy02Man 39 weeks ago

edinburgh

Developing nicely love it as a cuckold myself.

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

She slowly and rhythmically starts to fuck my cock with her mouth. I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling, throwing off my shirt as I stood naked before her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the staff in the garden watching us intently. I smiled to myself as I imagined how we would look. My cock was twitching, but I was not ready to cum yet. I lifted her head to mine, and we kissed again, her tongue now with the salty taste of my precum. I lifted her dress up and over her shoulders. Underneath, she was naked except for a thin gold chain around her waist, her heels, and an ankle bracelet with the HW letters dangling from it. She had a petite piercing in her tummy and one in each nipple, which now stood proud in full view of the garden. I manoeuvred behind her and pushed her over as the lips of her neatly trimmed pussy came into view between her legs. I could see she was swollen and wet. I tasted her, and she shivered at the touch of my tongue. Her legs spread, and I tasted deeper. I pulled her around so I could have unhindered access to her soft protruding lips, neatly framed by a beautifully trimmed heart-shaped landing strip. I gently teased her out of her little hood and heard moans escape as my tongue delved deeper, soft caresses and deft flicks slurping greedily on the honey that flowed freely from her. My fingers found her g-spot and teased her with my tongue as she lifted both legs over my shoulders and leaned back against the window. I now had unhindered access, and she was moaning uncontrollably now. I pressed against her pubis to feel her clit come to me, and I sucked greedily on it, and her body started to shake in waves. Louder and louder until finally, she erupted over me in a crescendo that caused her to crumple in a heap on the floor. I gathered her up and took her to the bed, where we kissed as the final waves of her orgasm dissipated, with each tremor smaller than the last.

By *enninemarkMan 39 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ason7754Man 39 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *imshardMan 39 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

By *omerset_naughtyMan 39 weeks ago