FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The impromptu after party.

The impromptu after party.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 28 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I had had a great night at the party but was walking back thinking about how my night had gone and had become aroused again. My pants were soaked so I had taken them off along with my stockings. I had boots on and a very short Santa dress. My bum cheeks were visible at the back as the dress kept riding up but it was a short walk and 3am so no one was likely to see.

The odd car passed but there were trees lining the pavement so I wasn’t that obvious. I could feel my damp swollen pussy lips moving against each other as I walked and the cold breeze blowing around my plump cheeks.

As I approached my hotel I could see two young guys (around 25ish) outside having a cigarette. I would have to walk past them to get in. They must have been for a night out themselves to still be up at this hour. I pulled the dress down and was thankful I had brushed my hair and sorted my make up out before I left so I didn’t look too fucked.

They stopped talking and said hi as I approached. I smiled and said hi back as I rummaged for my keycard to get into the building. ‘Are you going in?’ One asked. I acknowledged I was once I found the card thing. He tapped his against the door and said ‘there you go, don’t want you getting cold’. He smiled. I thanked him and went through. I’d still need the card to get into the lift but was at least not outside. I moved inside a bit and turned into the passageway. I put my rucksack on the floor and bent over to have a proper rummage for the keycard. I knew my arse was on full show but the guys were outside. Or at least I thought they were until I heard a noise behind me ‘mmmmmm wasn’t expecting to see that , is that what I’m getting for letting you in’.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

south coast IOW

‘Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t know you were there, I just need my key to get into my room. ‘. I’ve been at a party… ‘my voice trailed off as I realised that didn’t explain the no pants and skimpy outfit. This was vanilla world. ‘I continued to try and find my room card as I spoke. I gave up trying to hide my bum. ‘Look you can’t be here dressed like that why not pop in my room and have a quick nightcap and you can tip your bag out properly and look for it there, your likely to give some old grandad a heart attack out here dressed like that’. It seemed like a good idea and he seemed a nice guy so I decided to take him up on the offer. It excited me knowing that this young guy had seen my bum. He only looked about 25. He said he was on floor 3. I knew my room was floor 2 so he opened the lift and we went up. I followed him to his room and he let me in. He offered me a lager. Why not I thought. As he grabbed two cans I noted it was a twin room and there were two cases but both beds were made.

He excused himself and went off to the bathroom so I tipped my bag out and once things were out I quickly found my room card. As I was stuffing my wet basque and stockings and condoms back into my rucksack the door opened and in walked the other guy I had seen downstairs. ‘Oh hello,didn’t expect to find a naked bum on show when I came to my room ‘ he laughed. Oh they were sharing hence the twin. ‘Hi I’m Luke, ‘ he said. ‘Oh hi I’m Floss’. Don’t know why I gave my fab name but it felt like the right thing to do.

His mate came out ‘hi I’m Paul’. ‘I said she could have a beer with us while she found her key I mean we were awake anyway and she was a bit exposed out there’ he smirked as he said it and Luke laughed. ‘Yes I saw when I walked in. It was like a full moon in here. ‘. I blushed a bit but laughed it off. ‘Hey it’s a bum we all have one it’s no biggy’. ‘Well in that case I’ll get mine out too ‘ said Paul and stripped his track suit bottoms off to reveal a gorgeous hard cock about 7.5inches. I took a deep breath as I couldn’t help look at it. ‘Hey it’s bums were showing said Luke’. ‘Yeah and mines here’ said Paul spinning around. He was clearly the more confident of the two but had clearly had a few drinks so probably had a bit of Dutch courage too.

By *olmaMan 28 weeks ago

Kettering

Great start...looking forward to reading more

south coast IOW

"Great start...looking forward to reading more"

I think I posted the second bit as you wrote that

By *urhamgurlWoman 28 weeks ago

Durham

Nice story so far. I’ve always felt extra sexy in a Santa costume

By *olmaMan 28 weeks ago

Kettering

You did indeed, what a treat to have part 2 to read as I commented x

By *uggydomMan 28 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

What is it about this lady and her way with words that almost instantly generate a hard on

south coast IOW

Come on Paul behave you’re going to scare her. I shook my head and said no it’s fine it’s your room and it is late I should be going. ‘ Paul came towards me and said ‘aww don’t spoil the party Luke , me and floss are just showing our bums it’s not a big deal. It would be a big deal if she hadn’t got hers out already when we met her. With that he tapped his hand on my bum cheeks. I was surprised but also excited. I love being spanked and having his hard cock waving around as he walked towards me had reminded me how horny I still was. I decided to stay and see what played out. ‘Yeah come on Luke we are relaxing and I did start it’. Oh sod it he said and quickly shrugged out of his jeans and t shirt so he was totally naked. His cock was thicker and about 7 inches long but wasn’t hard, though it was definately heading that way.

I said. Come on let’s have our drinks. I looked around there was one chair which Luke went and sat on. That left the bed for Paul and I to sit on. I sat in the edge and Paul sat the other side. ‘Come sit up here, he said, you can lean back and get more comfy.’ I moved back up the bed and realised as I used my legs to shuffle back my pussy was being exposed to Luke. I saw his cock stiffen and grow to about 8 inches.

Hey looks like Luke enjoyed that, maybe you should let him see more, said Paul. ‘You are a cheeky sod young man’ I said. Aww come in were all adults and no one will know let us see. We’ve seen your arse and you’ve seen both our cocks it’s not hurting anyone. We’ve been out all night and haven’t even had a sniff of pussy at all till you turned up.’ I was a bit d*unk and very wet and agreed who would know, so I lay back against the headboard and as I took a sip of my drink I slowly opened my legs wide so Luke had a full view of my wet exposed bald pussy. ‘Oh fucking hell’ he said and quickly moved across the room. ‘I’ve got to get me a taste of that’ I didn’t have chance to close my legs before his head was buried between them and his eager tongue was probing my hole.

I knew I should go but damn it felt good. I felt myself relaxing back further and raising my knees to enable his tongue to go deeper. Paul chuckled and reached across and undone the tie on my wrap dress so it fell open exposing my naked body underneath. ‘Oh fuck nice tits’ he said as his mouth latched into a nipple.

I reached and put my can of drink on the bedside table and closed my eyes as I groaned in pleasure at these two eager guys sucking on my body.

By *kpiercedCouple 28 weeks ago

walsall

south coast IOW

Nothing else was said for a while ,the only noise was sucking and my moans of pleasure. ‘Fuck your pussy tastes good’ Luke said. And I felt as he pushed a finger inside me as he continued to lap at my clit. As he began to finger fuck me my moans got louder. And Paul put his hand over my mouth to quieten me down.

I guess no one had told him that restraining me turns me on more and the pressure of his hand across my mouth as he bit and nibbled my nipples and his friends young eager mouth lapped at my wetness and his fingers blasted in and out of me tipped me over the edge and I cum hard squirting all over Luke’s face as he jumped up in surprise ‘fucking hell I didn’t expect that, you nearly drown me’.

‘Sorry I replied but I was horny before I came in and you guys tipped me over the edge. ‘. Yeah my turn , said Paul and he and Luke swapped places. As he crawled up next to me Luke brushed his cock near my face and I couldn’t help but open my mouth. I’ll return the favour I said and he straddled across me eagerly and positioned his cock in front of my face as I lay half propped up against the headboard. Hang on let me move her a bit Paul said and I felt my legs dragged down the bed. Luke adjusted and entered my mouth blocking my view of Paul but I could feel as he climbed between my legs and moved them further apart. I expected his mouth on my pussy which was now spread wide but instead I felt his hard young cock slide straight into my wet hole up to the hilt. I gasped and felt Luke push his cock deeper into my wide open mouth. He began to thrust into my open mouth as Paul began to fuck me. It wasn’t what I expected but he felt so fantastic. I felt so deliciously naughty being ridden by these two young hard cocks. Both totally focussed on making the most of using my willing body.

It wasn’t long before I was cumming again. The groans as I gushed seemed to excite the young guy in my mouth and made me suck him harder. It wasn’t long before I felt him hold my head firm and begin to spurt as he cried out ‘I’m cumming ‘ my mouth filled with a hot thick load. I almost couldn’t swallow it quick enough and some dribbled out as he continued to thrust. Gradually slowing down as his cock emptied into my throat.

‘Fuck fuck fuck’ he said as he slowed to a halt and let go of my head. ‘That was fucking great, I love how much cock you can get in your mouth’. He climbed off and my body continued to shake as Paul continued to thrust his rock hard cock into my pussy. My tits jiggled as his pounding got harder. He seemed to speed up and then slow down. Like he was edging himself with my body. Paul pulled out and told me to turn over. I quickly did as I love doggy. He took no time at all to plunge back in and continue his onslaught. He fucked me harder and harder. Skin slapping against skin. My tits hanging down swinging as I eagerly pushed back against his young hard cock with each thrust. Meeting his eagerness with my own.

I could see Luke wanking his own cock as he watched me taking a pounding from his friend. I forgot how quickly young guys get hard again. Paul didn’t seem to be close to cumming as he continued to fuck me. Gripping my hips to pull me hard onto him with each thrust.

‘Hurry up’ said Luke ‘I want a go in her pussy’. Paul told him to wait his turn without missing a beat. I had my head down and arse up as I now gripped the blankets as I sailed through another orgasm. Wow the stamina on this guy. He fucked me for ages over and over before stopping without cumming at all.

He moved and said ‘all yours Mate’ to Luke. I think they had forgotten about me I was just some fuck toy to them now. Holes to be used. Luke easily slid into my soaked pussy and began slowly riding me from behind. He seemed to be enjoying slowly fucking me. Almost leisurely compared to his mates drilling of me. Paul got up and had a drink before I felt his cock slide into my mouth. Mmmmm I do love being spit roasted and these guys feel fantastic. They were not in cinque but it was still making my cum again all over Luke’s hard thrusting cock. Pauls cock was filling my mouth and throat causing me to gag and my pussy to clench. Luke, bigger cock filled me up and I knew he was excited as he watched Paul’s big throbbing cock fuck my mouth.

Paul’s thrusting was making me dribble as my head bobbed back and fore on his rock hard cock. Balls swinging into my face as he moved.

I was loving each thrust as my body rocked between them. This time it was Paul who shot his load into my mouth. He pulled out half way and continued to cum covering my face and even a bit went as far as my tits. He gave me a lovely load.

Luke stopped fucking me and suggested I get on top. I got up and said ‘back in a mo’ and nipped to the bathroom. I had a chance to clean up a bit so had a wee and to wipe the cum off my face before coming back out. I could see the guys waiting eagerly. Cocks in hand. Jesus it already looked like Paul was hard again. I climbed back onto the bed. Straddled Luke and lowered myself onto him. My nipples swinging in his face as I stated gyrating my pussy up and down his shaft. He reached up and began to pinch and squeeze my nipples which caused me to ride him harder. I felt myself pulled towards him and felt as Paul also started trying to squeeze his now hard again cock into my pussy. Luke stopped thrusting up and held me still whilst his mates cock forced its way in. They had a few false starts where he slid back out but eventually I had both lads cocks deep inside my stretched, filled hole. God I felt full and tightly stretched to accommodate them. They slowly began to thrust together and seemed to enjoy the moans coming out of my mouth as I was filled and stretched around these two eager young cocks. I began to move with them determined they would get the best experience I could give them. Lining how full of cock I am and the feel as they both tried to get in deeper with each thrust. Eventually o lost the power to think as the cocks continued fucking me. Impaling my body on them with each inward push. Moving deeper, rubbing their cocks against each other inside my body. Sharing the experience of fucking a woman more than double their own age. Luke continuing to twist and squeeze my nipples and Paul holding my hips so both guys can share my hole. As they sped up I cried out and started cumming over and over. Soaking them both in my juices and my body shaking as my orgasm wracked through my body. Paul eventually started to grunt as his own cum began to flood into my body. Young hot seed deep inside my pussy, his cum mixing with mine and heating up his mates oen thrusting cock.

The excitement got too much for Luke who also started to jerk and thrust as he too started to cum again. ‘Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck’ he muttered as he filled me and I felt Paul’s own thrusting start to ease off. Both guys stayed inside me till they were fully spent. As I climbed of Luke I could feel their cum leaking out of me and start to run down my thighs. My legs were shaking and I was exhausted but happy.

I finally felt satisfied, used, stretched. And ready for bed. I gathered my things. And the elusive keycard and wrapped a towel around me to travel to the floor below. I bade the boys goodbye and opened the door and dashed for the lift.

I left the boys a bit dazed and surprised at how their night had ended. I wonder if they will be down for breakfast? I also wonder if housekeeping will wonder how I’ve ended up with an extra towel whilst they have lost one.

I had to finish it I can’t do this posting in stages. Please do comment if you enjoyed it. This is the 9th Miss Jones tale. Search Miss Jones in forum search to read my other adventures. Xxx

By *kpiercedCouple 28 weeks ago

walsall

Another fantastic piece of writing !

By *igerman23Man 28 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *rManyhandsMan 28 weeks ago

Narberth

Love this

By *pagedMan 28 weeks ago

Doncaster

Great story

By *ltra72Man 28 weeks ago

edinburgh

Love it

south coast IOW

"Love it"

Thank you all. I really do appreciate your comments. Please also comment on the other Miss Jones adventures if you enjoyed them xxx. Let me know if you have a favourite. Xx

By *rgasm4u69Man 28 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eed AttentionMan 28 weeks ago

Oxford

Lovely story

By *hesexaddictMan 28 weeks ago

Dublin 24

Lucky all, they really enjoyed the night.

By *portbilly1976Man 28 weeks ago

manchester

Stunning story, as always beautifully written too x

By *erriman69Couple 28 weeks ago

highworth

Great story...love Miss Jones!!

By *atthew78Man 28 weeks ago

Winsford

By *exbot 1Man 28 weeks ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

By *hrisukbishareCouple 28 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wonderful adventure. Thank you for your fine erotic writing.

By *oppy12Man 28 weeks ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant!

By *hoenix_1Man 28 weeks ago

richmond

great story

south coast IOW

"great story "

Thank you all so much. Please search Miss Jones and check out the other tales xxx. Comment if you enjoy them xxx

By *male246Man 28 weeks ago

rh14

Thanks sooo much loved reading your horny adventure had so many fond memories “ flooding “ back

Merry Christmas

south coast IOW

"Thanks sooo much loved reading your horny adventure had so many fond memories “ flooding “ back

Merry Christmas "

Really? Do message and tell me

By *lderWiserNowMan 28 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *andy IanMan 28 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *attb179Man 28 weeks ago

London

Really enjoyed this. Very nicely written x

By *cottish guy 555Man 28 weeks ago

London

south coast IOW

"Really enjoyed this. Very nicely written x"

Thank you. Have you read any of the others?

By *D123Man 28 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

Haven't read any of the others but will go looking for them! xx

By *omersetsmithyMan 28 weeks ago

frome

By *i4bicplsMan 28 weeks ago

Darwen

Outstanding

By *rgar27Man 28 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great writing again ,made me hard again

By *ndrea54TV/TS 28 weeks ago

cambridge

Fantastic as always

By *omerset_naughtyMan 28 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

oved this one I was wanking hard to it. I'm like like fuck for hours and don't cum easy your pussy would be so fixed with me xxx

By *annSummersMan 28 weeks ago

Glasgow

south coast IOW

"Fantastic as always "

Thank you Andrea xx glad you enjoyed it.

By *-allthewayMan 28 weeks ago

Claydon

Absolutely awesome writing, wish something like that happened to me.

By *arythatsmeWoman 28 weeks ago

Dublin

Miss Jones, all of your stories are brilliant!! So erotic and well written, I have read them all and love seeing when you have writtwn a new one to delight us.

Brilliant, wonderful, just fantastic!!

Thank you, always, for sharing with us

By *ritter1Man 28 weeks ago

Dundee

Amazing

By *ikeC81Man 28 weeks ago

harrow

Love the story

south coast IOW

"Love the story "

Thank you. I’ll flag the others.

By *ememberTheNameMan 28 weeks ago

barnsley

"Nothing else was said for a while ,the only noise was sucking and my moans of pleasure. ‘Fuck your pussy tastes good’ Luke said. And I felt as he pushed a finger inside me as he continued to lap at my clit. As he began to finger fuck me my moans got louder. And Paul put his hand over my mouth to quieten me down.

I guess no one had told him that restraining me turns me on more and the pressure of his hand across my mouth as he bit and nibbled my nipples and his friends young eager mouth lapped at my wetness and his fingers blasted in and out of me tipped me over the edge and I cum hard squirting all over Luke’s face as he jumped up in surprise ‘fucking hell I didn’t expect that, you nearly drown me’.

‘Sorry I replied but I was horny before I came in and you guys tipped me over the edge. ‘. Yeah my turn , said Paul and he and Luke swapped places. As he crawled up next to me Luke brushed his cock near my face and I couldn’t help but open my mouth. I’ll return the favour I said and he straddled across me eagerly and positioned his cock in front of my face as I lay half propped up against the headboard. Hang on let me move her a bit Paul said and I felt my legs dragged down the bed. Luke adjusted and entered my mouth blocking my view of Paul but I could feel as he climbed between my legs and moved them further apart. I expected his mouth on my pussy which was now spread wide but instead I felt his hard young cock slide straight into my wet hole up to the hilt. I gasped and felt Luke push his cock deeper into my wide open mouth. He began to thrust into my open mouth as Paul began to fuck me. It wasn’t what I expected but he felt so fantastic. I felt so deliciously naughty being ridden by these two young hard cocks. Both totally focussed on making the most of using my willing body.

It wasn’t long before I was cumming again. The groans as I gushed seemed to excite the young guy in my mouth and made me suck him harder. It wasn’t long before I felt him hold my head firm and begin to spurt as he cried out ‘I’m cumming ‘ my mouth filled with a hot thick load. I almost couldn’t swallow it quick enough and some dribbled out as he continued to thrust. Gradually slowing down as his cock emptied into my throat.

‘Fuck fuck fuck’ he said as he slowed to a halt and let go of my head. ‘That was fucking great, I love how much cock you can get in your mouth’. He climbed off and my body continued to shake as Paul continued to thrust his rock hard cock into my pussy. My tits jiggled as his pounding got harder. He seemed to speed up and then slow down. Like he was edging himself with my body. Paul pulled out and told me to turn over. I quickly did as I love doggy. He took no time at all to plunge back in and continue his onslaught. He fucked me harder and harder. Skin slapping against skin. My tits hanging down swinging as I eagerly pushed back against his young hard cock with each thrust. Meeting his eagerness with my own.

I could see Luke wanking his own cock as he watched me taking a pounding from his friend. I forgot how quickly young guys get hard again. Paul didn’t seem to be close to cumming as he continued to fuck me. Gripping my hips to pull me hard onto him with each thrust.

‘Hurry up’ said Luke ‘I want a go in her pussy’. Paul told him to wait his turn without missing a beat. I had my head down and arse up as I now gripped the blankets as I sailed through another orgasm. Wow the stamina on this guy. He fucked me for ages over and over before stopping without cumming at all.

He moved and said ‘all yours Mate’ to Luke. I think they had forgotten about me I was just some fuck toy to them now. Holes to be used. Luke easily slid into my soaked pussy and began slowly riding me from behind. He seemed to be enjoying slowly fucking me. Almost leisurely compared to his mates drilling of me. Paul got up and had a drink before I felt his cock slide into my mouth. Mmmmm I do love being spit roasted and these guys feel fantastic. They were not in cinque but it was still making my cum again all over Luke’s hard thrusting cock. Pauls cock was filling my mouth and throat causing me to gag and my pussy to clench. Luke, bigger cock filled me up and I knew he was excited as he watched Paul’s big throbbing cock fuck my mouth.

Paul’s thrusting was making me dribble as my head bobbed back and fore on his rock hard cock. Balls swinging into my face as he moved.

I was loving each thrust as my body rocked between them. This time it was Paul who shot his load into my mouth. He pulled out half way and continued to cum covering my face and even a bit went as far as my tits. He gave me a lovely load.

Luke stopped fucking me and suggested I get on top. I got up and said ‘back in a mo’ and nipped to the bathroom. I had a chance to clean up a bit so had a wee and to wipe the cum off my face before coming back out. I could see the guys waiting eagerly. Cocks in hand. Jesus it already looked like Paul was hard again. I climbed back onto the bed. Straddled Luke and lowered myself onto him. My nipples swinging in his face as I stated gyrating my pussy up and down his shaft. He reached up and began to pinch and squeeze my nipples which caused me to ride him harder. I felt myself pulled towards him and felt as Paul also started trying to squeeze his now hard again cock into my pussy. Luke stopped thrusting up and held me still whilst his mates cock forced its way in. They had a few false starts where he slid back out but eventually I had both lads cocks deep inside my stretched, filled hole. God I felt full and tightly stretched to accommodate them. They slowly began to thrust together and seemed to enjoy the moans coming out of my mouth as I was filled and stretched around these two eager young cocks. I began to move with them determined they would get the best experience I could give them. Lining how full of cock I am and the feel as they both tried to get in deeper with each thrust. Eventually o lost the power to think as the cocks continued fucking me. Impaling my body on them with each inward push. Moving deeper, rubbing their cocks against each other inside my body. Sharing the experience of fucking a woman more than double their own age. Luke continuing to twist and squeeze my nipples and Paul holding my hips so both guys can share my hole. As they sped up I cried out and started cumming over and over. Soaking them both in my juices and my body shaking as my orgasm wracked through my body. Paul eventually started to grunt as his own cum began to flood into my body. Young hot seed deep inside my pussy, his cum mixing with mine and heating up his mates oen thrusting cock.

The excitement got too much for Luke who also started to jerk and thrust as he too started to cum again. ‘Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck’ he muttered as he filled me and I felt Paul’s own thrusting start to ease off. Both guys stayed inside me till they were fully spent. As I climbed of Luke I could feel their cum leaking out of me and start to run down my thighs. My legs were shaking and I was exhausted but happy.

I finally felt satisfied, used, stretched. And ready for bed. I gathered my things. And the elusive keycard and wrapped a towel around me to travel to the floor below. I bade the boys goodbye and opened the door and dashed for the lift.

I left the boys a bit dazed and surprised at how their night had ended. I wonder if they will be down for breakfast? I also wonder if housekeeping will wonder how I’ve ended up with an extra towel whilst they have lost one.

I had to finish it I can’t do this posting in stages. Please do comment if you enjoyed it. This is the 9th Miss Jones tale. Search Miss Jones in forum search to read my other adventures. Xxx"

Loved this

Made me very horny

By *aughtywifeyWoman 28 weeks ago

close

I came while reading this xxxx

By *hilledguy2020Man 28 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 25 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thank you all for your interest.

By *ightnow500Man 25 weeks ago

Bristol

Fuck

By *ktartenMan 25 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Thanks for the great writing!

By *ig daddy 1969Man 25 weeks ago

manchester

By *angtidy42Couple 25 weeks ago

Redditch

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 25 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Thanks for the great writing! "

And thank you for the lovely comment. Have you read any of the other Miss Jones Adventures?

By *uilt2Last69Man 25 weeks ago

Grantham

Fab-u-lus

Awesome story and very sexy detail.

» Add a new message to this topic