FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A bi meet turned into couples cumfest

A bi meet turned into couples cumfest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Dublin

Just recovering from the flu that knocked me out for 5 days, I get a message on fabswingers from someone in his 60s. No profile picture and no verifications, I knew this will be a dead end.

To my surprise the person turned out to be a hot husband who just likes to suck cock and get fucked.

I was horny since the last 5 days as the flu didn’t even allow me to masturbate let alone a meet.

I decided to give it a chance and go for the meet. Whats the worst that could happen? A block? Ghosting?

But imagine what’s the best that could happen?

I get to

His place in South Dublin which was fancy as fuck. He was dressed in a dinner shirt and pants. I knee they won’t be on for long.

Would you like a drink? he said. Probably after sweating in the room with you I replied.

We get into the room and get naked.

It was more of him stripping me, kissing each body part as the clothes came off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dublin

As i got to my last bit of clothes, he started touching my cock and balls to make it hard. To his surprise it got hard instantly.

He got to his knees and sucked me.

It was great as the weather was freezing and his warm mouth made it really comfortable.

Just then I hear a noise.

I asked are we expecting someone else?

He replied my wife wants to see me punished.

I didn’t want to turn off the mood so I said sure, let me know what do you have in mind.

He is still sucking me and caressing my balls. It was smooth from the grooming session I had a week ago.

It got sloppier.

The next thing I see, his wife walks in wearing satin lingerie.

You are on it already, she said. I replied I have just started.

I forgot I had my cock ring on which makes the cock harder for longer and the intensity up a few notches.

She comes and sit beside me putting her hands on my nipples.

I knew where this was going and I was ready to please.

We started kissing while her husband was still sucking me.

Might I add that both of them in there 60s looked gorgeous. It was just the beginning as they had a toy chest yes to be opened

By *J GeminiTV/TS 28 weeks ago

Northumberland

Dublin

I said to them I don’t have a big cock but it is rock hard and ready to blow.

He stopped and said it is great as I can swallow it whole.

She said don’t need a big one as there is more to pleasure than cock and pussy.

My simple reply why can’t there be more people like you.

We continue to kiss, sloppy and wet now while the cock was all wet from the his mouth. I take my hand and slide it to her thigh. She unbutton the top of her lingerie to let her boobs burst out.

They were hanging but huge, they were big but gorgeous, they had nipple piercings but the nippes were big, like and m&m

My had goes to her pussy and my fingers now caressing her clit. I never could have imagined a blank profile to give me so much in one night.

The next thing I know is that he is squeezing chocolate syrup on my cock while my tip is fully exposed.

I said that feels cold, what is that for?

He replied wait and watch how I eat it like a gelato now.

By *agicman13Man 28 weeks ago

CAMBERLEY

By *ritter1Man 28 weeks ago

Dundee

nice

Dublin

The position now was that my cock and balls were dripped in chocolate syrup. I was kissing his hot wife whose bossoms were popping out. My hand was massaging her clit. I imagined what the next that could happen?

She said Stop, let's make it more intense. She turned up the heating that it started to feel like a sauna. Now she was directing it. She asked me to lie down on the bed and asked her husband to change into something that I can describe as a man jock harness. I had not idea what it was but it make it 10 times raunchy. You have just lie down while we do the work she said and my reply was Yes Ma'am.

She put on condom on my cock and asked her husband to lube up. Once he was ready he sat on my cock. Once in he did a circular motion to feel it. He started moving up and down, slowly but in a motion where I could feel it warming up. She now decided to sit on my face while saying, make sure your tongue make it wet. I obediently replied yes ma'am, I haven't had lunch today so I will eat it. Before she was ready to let me eat, she put a couple of nipple plugs on her nipples and gave the chain in my hand.

Pull it when you feel you need me to move over your mouth and pull harder when you want me to stop. I did not pull it harder once as I enjoyed every bite of it.

Dublin

This went on for about 15 minutes. Him moving on my cock and the mrs moving on my mouth. The room was really warm now and we could feel the sweating had begun. Now that I was ready for my first round of cum I moaned a bit louder than normal. They got the message. He made the motion faster, faster and then bouncier. She used her fingers to make the clit move and the pussy wider for me to go deep. I was still control of her nipples. Another couples of minutes passed and the moans became louder from the 3 of us. The next thing I know he came. This is a thing with men which I had just discovered that being fucked can cause men to cum as well. His body was shivering as the motion became a little slow. I pulled the chain slightly to say jump harder. I could now taste her pussy being all wet. The whole thing, the area around it was wet. It was not my turn to cum. I flexed my legs, my balls gave me a tinge and I came. I start shivering while he said Oh Yeah, that is hot bring it on, Oh Yeah. I the meantime the misses decided to put her finger in mouth as well. Didn't know why but it did wonder for the pleasure. This was cum 1 of many that evening.

Dublin

The husband got of my cock which was still rock hard. He took the condom off and decided to stroke my cock and the cum while I was still eating the mrs.

She was moaning and making even more sexy sounds.

It was now wet enough for her to let the mr take over. His cock was still flacid. She decided to lie on the bed and let the mister clean the mess i had made of her pussy.

He said that is really wet, you sure you don’t need water and I replied not yet.

She then asked me to give her my cock. I said do you want me to clean up?

No, I want to taste it first she said.

Initially, I was on her side feeding her my cock and she blowing me and peeling my foreskin. Then she asked me to climb over her and sit on her breast.

I am a little heavy, is that ok for you? She replied you give me that got and face fuck me.

Taking support from the metal bars on the back of the bed, I decided to facefuck her.

It was a bit uncomfortable but her mouth made it wort it.

She held on to the his hair as he ate her and with the other hand rubbed my back with her nails. The bruise stayed for 3 days.

At this moment I could see that my cock was red and got even more red as her mouth got wet.

The moans began again as he ate her and started biting her.

I ramped up the face fuck

Another 15 or 20 minutes passed and she took ky cock ring off to make me cum.

A little lick of the balls made me shiver. Her moans got louder and I came while she took the cock in her mouth. I could feel my load spewing in the mouth.

She had an orgasm as well while went to the mr’s mouth.

We decided to take a drinks break.

While her lingerie was still on her and only the boobs were out she went to pour us all a drink.

I on the other hand was have a quick makeout session with the Mr.

3 glasses of whiskey appeared and we decided to hold for a while.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 28 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rgasmdonorMan 28 weeks ago

millstreet

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

By *oth0712Man 28 weeks ago

cambridge

Dublin

As we were sipping the whiskey she decided to open their drawer of toys. It was full of boxes with anything and everything you can imagine. I didn’t even know the names of half of them. She then asked me if I wanted to try one of them?

I said why not?

She pulled out a double cock ring that has 2 holes of the cock and balls. She put that on my semi hard cock and as soon as she did, it went back to rock hard.

He was now stroking his cock to try and get an erection. She insisted on him wearing a butt plug cock ring. He had no choice but to say yes.

Next she decided to get on her knees and suck me again. Her directions were clear. She would be sitting on a vibrating dildo board operated by a remote in control of himself. She would be sucking me while on the board and getting the pleasure and he would be making out with me and getting spanked by me.

This was really new for me but boy it felt good.

My precum dripped as she caressed my red, warm and blood deprived cock and balls.

I spanked him as hard as I could but her mouth made me shiver everytime she got close and left it.

It felt like edging with her mouth.

We carried this on for another while until she came with the board. I could feel my feet getting wet. I asked her ‘Did you squirt’?

She said ‘Yes I did, always do with this machine’.

She then finshed me with a second round. This round made me shake.

Remember the heating is still on and I am now sweating like a pig.

She came up and we started kissing. Wet, tongues in, lips bitten. He was told to stand caressing his cock as he watched us.

The whiskey made us all tips as it was a double shot and neat. I took the liberty of sliding my hands to her pussy and finger her. It was slow at start and then I made it faster and deeper.

He was then told to finger her asshole. His fingers went up his mouth and up her ass.

While we were still kissing, I could feel hers moans.

By *ucksguy2000Man 28 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *100Man 28 weeks ago

Essex

Very sexy more please

Dublin

At this point she said we will play with her husband. She directed him to get on his knees and sit like a dog.

I was asked to get on my knees too as I was being sucked.

She wore a dildo. It was about 12 inches and braided. I said ‘Fucking hell, I would never have the balls to take it’. She replied ‘My bitch will take it. I will get the lube and you take a shot of whiskey ’. What happens next was simple. We filled both his holes for the next 10 minutes. He moaned and almost screamed every time she fucked him with the monster cock.

A few minutes later she wanted me to face fuck him. I squatted and began my deed.

He was destroyed by the 2 of us. Then came shot number 3. In his mouth and dropping out of his mouth as well.

Her comment after this really surprised me. She said ‘Now it is time for you boys to fuck me and I wouldn’t take anything plastic in me.

We got the hint.

He took a blue pill and now we could see him getting fully hard.

He had a really nice cock that I couldn’t resist so I took charge and asked her to suck me while I sucked him.

By *hesexaddictMan 28 weeks ago

Dublin 24

Wow that was a hooot session, I don’t mean it because the heat is on

By *enninemarkMan 28 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *exbot 1Man 28 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny

By *udeboy65Man 28 weeks ago

rotherham

By *rgasm4u69Man 28 weeks ago

Warrington

Dublin

I sucked him for a while

A nice thick hard cock which was too juicy for my mouth.

‘I don’t want to cum yet’ he said. I knew he was saving it for her and I didn’t want to spoil it for him.

She was pulling her lingerie down while we were busy. He was brushing his hand on my head passionately.

I rolled my eyes to see she poured another set of drinks. His cock was now wet with my mouth. He complimented ‘you suck really well, how did you do the last bit?’.

I replied with another motion to show him how did I get his cock head to become red as fuck.

She said with a very sexy voice ‘boys, mama is waiting’. She wanted him to fuck her pussy and me to fuck her ass in a double penetration movement. That was surely my first DP with a couple.

He decided to go bare on her, I wore a condom just to be safe.

I have had a vasectomy she said. That’s great, but insisted on safe

By *oth0712Man 28 weeks ago

cambridge

By *itom18Man 28 weeks ago

Wigan

Dublin

I had lost count of my cum now. 2 or 3? But however many, they were all worth it.

He lied down on the bed with his legs hanging down.

She got on top of him with holding his cock by her hand and guiding it to her pussy.

I came from the back and guided my cock into her tight but soft ass.

We began fucking her. He was trying to push it up. I was trying to push it forward.

I had one of my legs on the bed to try and get a better angle. It worked like a charm.

She asked me to hold her hair and pull it.

I always wanted to do that. I pulled her hair and her moans became louder.

It was now time for us to ram her. It became faster and harder.

Remember the heating is still on and we had 2 whiskeys each (3 for herself). I was tipsy.

While fucking her I felt like kissing her back so I did. It was so soft that i felt like eating it.

He was pressing her boobs, almost squeezing them and then started sucking on them.

I became a bit adventurous and spanked her.

‘Ahhh, oh yeah, fuck me you cocky bastards’.

Each spank was welcomed by a Ahhh

It was getting really warm now.

I had spanked her about 10 times and I could see her ass getting red.

It felt as it the 2 of us would finish almost at the same time.

Then he said I am going to make you pussy wet and it won’t be small.

He groaned and moaned and his legs spasmed. He came inside her.

She shouted by saying ‘give that load to me ya sick bastard’.

At last she said, it is all yours now.

His cock was still hard and inside her when I decided to take my hand and start rubbing her clit.

I bent over her to kiss her at the back of her neck.

I came and she said ‘ahhh my ass is feeling pretty warm now, well done you’.

At that moment I knew that this might be it. The night is about to end.

She then jumped on to his mouth to ask him to suck her pussy and clean his mess.

I got back and pulled the condom to clean my cock where she said ‘Seth, I have another surprise for you’.

I was waiting

By *i4bicplsMan 28 weeks ago

Darwen

By *ar0001Man 28 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

By *ark_sentinelCouple 27 weeks ago

Andover

By *aitingstillMan 27 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *litlicker77Man 27 weeks ago

Dirty old town

By *easing_twoCouple 27 weeks ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *iss pleasuringWoman 27 weeks ago

Somewhere near

By *ethmeonfire OP   Man 27 weeks ago

Dublin

It was almost certain that I was probably about to cum for the 5th time that night.

I was not sure how though.

Here came the climax.

She asked me if it is ok for her to tie me up to the bed. I was really scared that are they planning bdsm play?

‘Is this for BDSM?’ I asked.

‘No love, it is to give you the best cum of your life’ she replied with her hand strokin my cock.

I was tied down to the bed. Hand and Legs.

She said here is the surprise. She took out a big, powerful vibrator. She wanted to put it up against my cock ringed cock and balls and see what happens.

I made a small suggestion.

Let’s make sure all three of us are involved’ I said making this MMF situation to its conclusion.

She decided to sit on my face givme a taste of her pussy which was still warm and wet.

She sat in a way that covered my eyes. ‘Your eyes can look up me arse, no need for a blindfold’ she said.

In this time the mr switched the vibrator ON.

It started with the prostate and balls.

It fels like I was fucking someone a thousand times per minute.

I was moaning with that, she was moaning with my mouth, he was cursing my cock (literally).

‘You puny fucking cock, i am going to milk each drop from you and make sure you cannot go soft’ he said.

This dirty talk was making me horny and I was now moving my body and legs. I was shaking.

It got close to it. Really close.

My mouth stuffed with her pussy shouted with the longest and loudest moan.

My cock came so much and so violently that her tits got a few drops, his mouth got a load and my legs were wet with the shiny load.

He came a few minutes later on my legs and balls.

She followed soon with a moan.

We were all tired but we didn’t want to end the night with a good bye.

It felt weird for a bit but we all went to their shower.

Big ass shower.

We clean up and yes while showering had a few kisses and rubdowns.

We dried oursleves and decided to sleep together.

That night was the first time in my life I slept with a couple in their bed.

I was in between them.

We had a few moments all night but we all came multiple times that night.

I came expecting a total blackout but when home unable to think about cumming ofr the next 3 days.

Just kidding I was getting a blowjob on the following evening from my regular.

By *hesexaddictMan 27 weeks ago

Dublin 24

Very hot story, some guys are so lucky

By *oth0712Man 27 weeks ago

cambridge

By *i4bicplsMan 27 weeks ago

Darwen

Brilliant