FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first greedy girl party (MF, MFM)

my first greedy girl party (MF, MFM)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndyDwyer OP   Man 30 weeks ago

South Oxfordshire

While browsing Fab, I saw a new profile called Real Deal parties had joined and was advertising a Greedy Girl party shortly in the City Centre. I enquired, got accepted and then had to wait for the weekend with a mixture of apprehension and excitement.

The day eventually arrived and I travelled to the city by bus (while not planning to get d*unk, a few bottles of beer throughout the night helps to relax and can be a good excuse to change location). I found the apartment complex and got buzzed in just before the start time. The hosts gave a speech about consent and also strongly suggested there be no anal due to previous experiences. It was a hot summer evening and I’d come in shorts and t-short – one woman got sarky about how I’d really dressed up for the night but I laughed her off.

There were a mixture of couples, single guys and a few single women. We all awkwardly made conversation for a little while before some people drifted off to the bedrooms to start playing. I made my way in and removed most of my clothes (where do you put your clothes/wallet/phone in these situations?! I found a wardrobe and used that in the end) and started to see what was going on. A slim and attractive older woman (50s) with a black bob was getting fucked doggy style on a bed and I asked if she’d like to suck my cock at the same time – she smiled and said she’d like that, so I removed my boxers and stood in front of her while she started sucking me hard.

At this point I was feeling good, had a couple of beers, spitroasting a greedy girl, quite a buzz that I’ve actually gone ahead with the whole thing. She must have sucked me for around 15 minutes, moaning while still getting fucked, before I started feeling my orgasm building – I told her I was near, and she stopped sucking and started wanking me with my cock still in front of her face. I came hard and covered her while she giggled. I have quite a heavy load and she was very happy with the amount I gave her. I thanked her and went to clean up and get another beer.

I chilled in the front room for a while, chatting. One woman was talking about being a squirter so I watched as one of the guys gave her a hard fingering while she crouched on the kitchen floor over some towels – it wasn’t long before she was squirting all over them while shrieking.

After that, I felt ready to go back for another round. I entered another bedroom and there was a curvy BBW getting fucked missionary position on the bed – I offered my now hard cock and she invited me to kneel next to her and started sucking me. Her tongue felt good, and I knew I’d last longer after my first orgasm. After some time had passed, the guy fucking her finished and I asked if I could take over – tag team style lol. I grabbed a condom, put it on and took over from where the last guy had been. We fucked for about 10 minutes and as I got close, she said she was cumming so we managed to time or orgasms together, which definitely upped the intensity!

I went back to the lounge to find the woman who gave me shit earlier was utterly off her face and had put off some of the single guys, who were getting ready to leave. A Taxi was called and she was dispatched post haste – after she’d left, the hosts found some shit-stained towels and it turned out she’d asked the guys to DP her and she’d made a real mess, hence the warning given at the start of the night! I escaped in to a bedroom again and a woman getting her pussy eaten called me over and told me to take over so she could suck her husband while I ate her. I went down on her for a good while, hearing her muffled moan as she gave her husband a blow job. I asked if I could fuck her and she gave a thumbs up, so I slid in to her very wet pussy after slipping on a condom. At this point I was not expecting a third orgasm so I could just fuck her for as long as she was happy for me to go on. Eventually her husband flooded her mouth and I withdrew to let her sort herself out.

By this point we were nearing the party curfew, so I found my clothes, got dressed, chatted a bit more and headed off. A very successful greedy girl party!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasm4u69Man 30 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ndyDwyer OP   Man 26 weeks ago

South Oxfordshire

Any greedy girls here?

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

That sounds like a fun night, I'd love to get involved.

By *im66123Man 26 weeks ago

newcastle

There must be some ladies who attend greedy girls night and want to share their best nights

» Add a new message to this topic