FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel Meet

Hotel Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay N Maz OP   Couple 30 weeks ago

Market Harborough

We were waiting at the hotel for Ben to arrive. Sat in the hotel room as Maz was getting ready, my phone pings, a message from Ben reads that he is 10 minutes away. I tell Maz that I am going to the hotel bar to meet him, she says she will be down shortly.

In the bar is reasonably quiet, I go get a couple of drinks and pick out a corner for us to sit in. As I am sat there waiting I scan round and realise that we have quite a discreet area of the bar.

As Ben arrives I can see him looking around, I give a shout and he comes over, its been ages since we met Ben, mostly because he lives in Ireland, we greet each other and wit and have a drink reminiscing over our last meet and how much we are looking forward to this one.

I message Maz to say that Ben has arrived, she replies that she is on her way down and that I had better have got her a drink. I laugh and go to the bar, whilst stood waiting for the drinks I notice it has got a bit busier, I keep an eye on the door to the rooms so I can spot Maz, just as I am paying I hear the guy next to me let out an audible “wow”, I turn to see Maz walking toward the bar, short skirt on, tight top with her cleavage on show. Blimey I say as she comes over, “where are we sat?” she asks. I gesture to the seats in the corner, she grabs her drink and heads over as I pay the barman. “Lucky man” says the guy next to me as the barman smiles staring at her ass.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *..NemoMan 30 weeks ago

Durham

Market Harborough

I head over to the seats and out down the drinks, “raised a few eyebrows Maz” I Say as I sit down. Maz is sat next to Ben laughing, a slight nervousness anticipating what is to come. As we sit catching up, Maz is closer to Ben I am opposite her admiring her sexy outfit, she’s stroking Bens leg and he’s reciprocating her touch. The flirting continues, Bens hand is further up her leg, Maz opens her legs slightly so he can go further, I can see her lace thong as Ben gets closer to it. Maz reaches over and grabs her drink, finishing it off she asks me to get another round in. Enjoying the show I begrudgingly get up and make my way to the bar.

As I get to the bar I am stood next to the guy from earlier, as the barman comes over I order the drinks, the guy looks at me and says, “looks like she is in for a fun evening, didn’t she arrive with you?” I laugh and say “yes mate, meeting an old friend” giving him a wink as I do. He laughs, turns to the barman and says “I will get these, you never know she might give me something to smile about too, I am Grant by the way” the barman looks confused, looks over to Maz who is now almost on Bens lap, looks at me and smiles as he realises what is happening. Grant is a bit older than us maybe early fifties but in good shape. I say thank you to Grant and take the drinks back, as I sit I tell Maz and Ben about their audience and that Maz needs to thank Grant for the drinks. Maz picks up her drink and gestures to Grant to say thank you. What should I do she asks. Before I can answer Ben says, go to the toilet take off your thong, on your way back give it to him as a gift. Maz laughs saying she could never, but Ben insists.

By *r P1957Man 30 weeks ago

Shoeburyness

Market Harborough

A few moments later Maz gets up and makes her way to the toilet. Ben and I watch as she leaves, noticing the amount of looks she is getting as she walks by people. It is a while before she returns to the bar, Ben and I betting whether she will do it or not. I can see her face is flushed and she has a smirk appearing, as she gets to the bar she heads towards Grant, she leans over him and whispers something in his ear, she places her hand on his crotch, as he reaches down to grab the gift she gives him a kiss on the cheek and comes back to the table. Ben and I sat in awe of what we have just seen, Maz sits back down and kisses Ben deeply, we ask what she said to Grant, she replies that she had to make sure that her thong was soaking before she could give them to him and that she hopes he enjoys them.

With that we decide that we should go back to the room, Maz asks if I will get some more drinks to take back whilst she takes Ben up. We finish what we have and they head off, I head to the bar and order in another round, I ask Grant if he likes the gift, he grins and says he will enjoy them later. I tell him that he may get lucky himself if he’s around. I take the drinks and head to the room.

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Wow. X

Did grant go to the room.

Let’s find out. Very hot this

Market Harborough

Walking to the room I am filled with excitement, I decide to take my time getting there, as I get to the door I struggle to get my keycard out, another guest sees and asks if she can help, sheepishly I ask if she can get the card from my pocket and unlock the door for me, she reaches into my pocket and pulls out the card, as she goes to unlock the door I realise what might be happening, but its too late, the door unlocks and she pushes it open, as it opens fully we are met with the sight of Ben with his cock down Mazs throat, “oh wow” exclaims my new friend, Ben turns to see who is there holding Mazs head onto his cock, as she tries to pull away. I apologise to the lady, she turns to me and says not to worry and shouts into the room have fun. I watch as she walks away. I walk into the room and tell them to carry on. Maz continues to suck on Bens cock, breaking to tell us both how long she has wanted this for. I set the drinks down an start to undress, I take a seat in the corner and take some pics. Maz stands up and removes her top and skirt, standing there in just her bra, she removes the bra and her huge tits release, Ben is on them straight away, sucking her nipples and pinching them. Maz sits back on he edge of the bed again taking Bens impressive cock into her mouth, gagging as she takes him deep into her throat.

Market Harborough

I move round and stand by Ben, Maz reaches out for my cock and starts to wank me before pulling me closer, taking both cocks into her slutty mouth. She alternates sucking our cocks, Ben then pushes her back onto the bed, her legs in the air he moves in to taste her soaking wet pussy, Maz starts to moan as he inserts a couple of fingers into her sucking her clit expertly. Maz begs for cock as her hips buck, I feed her my cock stifling her groans. Ben is now fingering her soaking pussy as she has her first orgasm of the night, he slips a finger out and into her ass, taking her by surprise, he continues fingering both her holes. Maz lays back looks at me and says “I need cock in me now” with that Ben stands up, pulls her down the bed and positions himself with his cock resting on the top of her pussy, rubbing the length of it up her slit teasing her as it slowly parts her lips, “please” she begs, with that Ben pushes his cock down slightly, slowly he pushes into Maz, the sound of pleasure leaves her mouth as her pussy envelopes his cock, Ben pushes all he way before letting out a grunt of desire, Ben starts to pound Maz an she cries out with each thrust of his cock, Maz again starts to scream as she orgasms again, the bed sheets soaking with her juices, Ben continues at an impressive pace before slowing and withdrawing, I swap places and start to fuck my slutty wife as hard as I can, Maz is sucking her juices off of Bens cock, Ben telling her how good she tastes.

Market Harborough

We turn Maz onto all fours across the bed, spit roasting her, I reach for some lube and start to tease her asshole. Knowing what is going to happen Maz pushes back taking me deeper into her pussy, I remove my cock from her and place the tip at her puckered asshole. Maz is sucking Ben as he pulls her ass cheeks apart for a better view, I start to push the head of my cock into her ass, the familiar feeling as the head pops into her ass, Maz yelps as she accommodates my cock, I tell her to control the depth as she slowly rocks back onto my cock, gradually she pushes herself onto me Ben encouraging her telling her how much of a dirty slut wife she is. Once she has fully taken my cock she lets out a cry of “fuck me”, I start to fuck her ass, sliding my length almost fully out before pushing back balls deep, we pick up the pace as she sucks Ben and plays with her clit. After a short time Ben asks for his turn, he lies on the bed and Maz straddles his cock reverse cowgirl, she lowers her ass onto his cock, again groaning with pleasure as he stretches he tight ass. Maz lays back onto Ben as he thrusts up into her ass, her pussy glistening with her juices, I lean in to taste her pussy, I slide a finger into her and can immediately feel how tight she now is and I can feel Bens shaft as her fucks her ass. Maz is loving the feeling of her ass and pussy being filled and tells me to fuck her, I push my cock into her pussy, Maz screams as she takes 2 cocks deep into her, as she settles Ben and I get into a rhythm building pace Mazs screams becoming louder I out a couple of fingers into her mouth to quieten her moans, we keep going as I start to feel that familiar tightening of my balls, I tell Maz I am going to cum. “I want it in my mouth” she yells. I pull out and give her my cock just in time, unloading spurts of thick cum into her mouth, Ben is still fucking her ass, his grunts getting louder “I’m close” he says, Maz keeps riding him, he pushes her off and she turns and swallows his cock deep into her mouth, a few moments later Maz gags as he cums into her mouth, he holds her head onto him ensuring she takes it all, spent he releases her and she pulls up for air, we sit back happy and satisfied for now. Maz goes to clean up and we hear the shower start, Ben and I sit waiting talking about what to do next. Ben says lets go to the bar and have some fun, I like what he is suggesting and tell Maz to get herself ready.

Market Harborough

Would happily carry on of people are interested x

By *andy IanMan 30 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Carry on

By *avidSwingerMan 30 weeks ago

Kibworth

Loving it Jay, please continue!

Market Harborough

We all get cleaned up and decide that we need some food, the hotel restaurant looked good so we decided that we would stay there. Maz was told by Ben that she would be dressing slutty and strictly no bra or panties. Maz gets dressed in a tight black dress that barely covers her tits, stockings and heels. We leave the room and head toward the restaurant. On our way we pass the lady that had kindly helped me out earlier with the door. Maz gives a nervous hello, the lady smiles at Maz and asks if shes having fun, Maz smiles and says its been amazing so far and the night is young! The woman laughs and says she will see us later. Ben and I look at each other both thinking the same thing. Can we get them together?

We reach the restaurant and are seated almost in the centre of the room, we can feel a few sideways glances and hear a couple of murmurs about the couple that are here having a threesome. We start talking about out lives etc as the food arrives. Once finished we head back to the bar and make a point of sitting at a higher table near the bar, Maz positioned between Ben and I. The barman from earlier was clearing some tables and eventually came our way, “having a good stay?” he asked. Very nice we reply everything is great. The bar starts to fill up and there are many people close by. Conversation soon turns dirty again and we start talk about what happened earlier and other experiences, we are talking a bit louder as it is busy and notice a couple of people listening in. We decide that we will push this and describe in detail what we enjoyed about earlier. I start by saying how much I loved walking in seeing Maz sucking cock. Ben describes how he loved fucking Mazs ass. And Maz was telling us how she loves being a slutty wife and cant wait to fuck again.

By *ton_maleMan 30 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is great

By *rgasm4u69Man 30 weeks ago

Warrington

By *entlemanVikingMan 30 weeks ago

birmingham

Please do carry on

By *orkiepud_69Couple 30 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *rgar27Man 30 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Mmmm great more please

By *rummy2020Man 30 weeks ago

Birmingham

This is getting better and better

Loving this

By *unnerbenMan 30 weeks ago

Dublin / Cork

Wow , instant hard on jay and maz …. Rock hard here and loving imagining being in your fantasy mmmmm

By *ynamo301Man 30 weeks ago

North West

By *illysausage123Man 30 weeks ago

Kent

Wow this is awesome

By *andy IanMan 30 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Market Harborough

At this point a familiar face appeared at the table, Grant had come back, he asked if we wanted another drink and if he could join us. We accepted and I helped him with the order, at the bar he asked what we had got up to, I delighted in telling him how we fucked my wife and that she was now there with no knickers on. He looked amazed at what I was telling him, I told him to stand next to her when we return, we got back and the chat was flowing very well. I noticed Maz jump slightly and look down, she was on a stool and had Bens hand up one thigh and Grants up the other, Maz adjusted herself slightly and she bit down on her lip, clearly one of them was teasing her pussy. Grant turned to me and said she felt so wet still, before sucking his finger and returning his hand to her thigh. Maz was squirming on her seat restraining herself well. She reached over to Grant and gave him a kiss, feeling out for his cock, she sat there for a moment stroking him through his jeans. Grant sat there beaming, Maz leaned in and asked him if he wanted to join us later, he was delighted and said yes straight away. She kissed him again and said good. A moment later Ben made an excuse to leave the table for a moment, he was gone a while before returning with the woman who had helped me earlier, Ben introduced her as Jane. We exchanged pleasantries before she told us she had been hoping to meet us after the surprise she had earlier. We explained to Grant what had happened.

Dublin / Cork

By *tan7724Man 30 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Very good

Can't wait to hear more

Scarborough

Market Harborough

Jane was stood between Maz and Ben and was keenly listening to Maz explain how we had all met. Bens attention had shifted slightly to Jane whilst Maz ensured Grant was still having fun. Jane suggested getting a booth so we moved over to a quieter area of the bar. Once there the girls were sandwiched between the men, again conversation was good and we were all enjoying having a grope. Maz was loving kissing Grant then Ben and Jane was with Ben and myself. Jane was a tall woman, 36C breasts, red hair and lovey long legs. She was very forward and was very interested in what Maz had done earlier. She told how when she had seen Bens cock in her mouth she went straight to her room and played with her toys. As she said this Mazs eyes lit up, think we need to see these toys she said. We finished our drinks and headed towards Janes room. Once inside we made ourselves comfy, put on some music, Maz and Jane were stood talking, Maz started to stroke Janes face then down to her boobs, undoing her top before taking her tits out and suckling on her nipples. Maz then stopped looked at us 3 guys and told us to strip. We did as we were told as the girls undressed each other. Once all were naked Ben, Grant and I sat on the bed watching Maz and Jane caressing each other. 3 rock hard cocks ready for these beautiful women.

By *rgasm4u69Man 30 weeks ago

Warrington

Market Harborough

Jane walked over to a bag on the floor and removed a rather large vibrator, walking back to Maz she turned it on and ran it over Mazs tits and down to her pussy holding on her clit. Ben and Grant sat wanking their rock hard cocks enjoying the show, kissing each other Jane leads Maz to the bed, Maz climbs onto the bed her ass in the air, she crawls up between Grants legs, kissing him as she gets closer to his girthy cock, Jane still teasing Maz slides the vibe into Mazs pussy and begins to fuck her, Maz takes Grants cock into her mouth enjoying the sensation of the vibrator, she reached up to take Bens cock in her hand and begins to wank him. I walk round behind Jane, kissing her neck and down her back, spreading her legs sightly and pushing her forward so I can lick her ass and pussy. “Any more toys in that bag?” I ask, “Have a look” says Jane, I go to it and see a selection of dildos, looking through the bag I spot what I was hoping for, a shiny silver butt plug, I go back to Jane push her forward a bit more and begin to tease her tight asshole. Ben has now moved to Julias side and feeds her his cock, “my turn” she grins as she takes him in. I work the plug into her ass and she moans in pleasure as she takes it all. I return to licking her pussy now and then giving the plug a little pull to tease her.

Market Harborough

Maz moved herself up the bed and was now riding Grants cock, his thick cock stretching her pussy, Grant pawing at her tits calling her a dirty slut, I pushed Jane down onto the bed and entered her pussy, the feeling of the plug in her ass as I pounded her was amazing, Ben was now preparing to give Maz her second DP of the day, she braced herself as he entered her ass screaming in desire for the 2 cocks to fuck her hard. Jane was coming over my cock as I pulled her up to enjoy the show, I pulled out and told her to sit on Grants face, Grant started to tongue her swollen pussy covering himself in her juice. I fed my cock to Maz ensure her 3 slutty holes were filled. Maz was coming again and again, she told us she need to slow down and we should concentrate on Jane for a bit, Jane could not wait, she leant forward as Maz lifted off of Grants cock, Jane took Grants cock cleaning Mazs cum from him. Grant slowly pulled the plug from Janes arse, the sight of her gaping ass was amazing, Ben was ready to push his cock into Janes ass, pushing himself deep into her and in turn her mouth deeper onto Grants cock, Maz was also sucking on Grants balls, this was too much for Grant and he shouted he was going to cum, Jane clamped down on his cock taking as much of him as she could, he shot thick loads of cum into her mouth, she came up for air and immediately kissed Maz, between them making sure they got every drop of cum from him. Ben was still pounding Janes ass above Grants face. Jane was begging for Ben to fuck her and give her his cum, he pounded her ass getting closer to the point where he could take no more, where do you want it, he asked. Fill my ass was the response, he did not need asking again, he began to grunt a deep roar as he filled Janes ass, Jane buried her face into Grants crotch as she herself came over his face. I stood watching this amazing sight cock in hand, Maz and Jane looked at me and said I needed to cum, Maz had recovered enough to sit herself on my cock and ride me hard, I was not going to last long after this and pulled Maz deeper onto me, fucking her hard and fast I came deep into her pussy. The room quietened as we all caught our breathe, Grant thanked everyone for an amazing night and gathered his things before leaving for his room. Ben Maz Jane and I sat talking for a little while, we gathered our belongings gave Jane a huge kiss and hug before going back to our room also. Once back at the room we collapsed in a heap on the bed falling asleep where we lie.

Scarborough

Dublin / Cork

Excellent jay

By *ushin boundariesCouple 30 weeks ago

halstead

Absolutely brilliant