FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shopgirl & the wife Sequel. Gem & Joe

Shopgirl & the wife Sequel. Gem & Joe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman 45 weeks ago

Coalville

I look over at Joe, see his cock disappearing in and out of her cunt… she looks like she’s loving it. Her tits dangling on his chest. Why wouldn’t she? He’s fit n funny & got a beautiful cock.

“You like watching my wife ride your fella?” I look back at the guy on top of me whispering in my ear. “Yes.” I reply, pushing my hips up against him. “Good. I like him watching me fuck you.” I smile n close my eyes. His cock is pushing deep inside me, I can feel his breath warm against my ear. He leans down and takes one of my tits in his mouth, I moan… “bite me baby”

He does as he’s told and I want all of him on me. I’m getting close, this guys cock feels big inside me not like Joe’s but good all the same. He leans up n puts one of my legs under him and the other over his shoulder, he readjusts and Suddenly he’s further in me. “Rub your clit for me Gem” I move my hand down to my swollen lips. My finger instinctively circling my hood. He’s deep in me and pushing harder… I look again at Jo. I’m facing them now. He’s grabbing her tits. Really squeezing them in his hands. Her moaning is getting louder, fuck it looks hot. I look back at her husband. “I’m gonna cum” he says, it’s a growl not a whisper.

“Keep rubbing your clit babe, I want u with me” I do as I’m told and my muscles start to tense, “fuck yes” I look at him and he’s watching me. I want to look at Joe but this fella has me now. He nods… “inside yeah?” “Yes fuck yes. Fill my cunt” I can feel him speeding up slightly. His big cock stretching my hole n my fingers rubbing madly at my clit. “Im cumming” I look up at Joe, his hands now tightly grabbing her hips. Her eyes are closed and I can tell how shes grinding she’s close… Joe locks eyes with me as he groans in his own orgasm, heat explodes inside me as he feel her husband filling my hole with his hot cum. My body moulded to his as he’s holding my leg against his chest. His fingers digging into my skin as he groans and shoots inside me. My cunt taking all of him as my orgasm radiates from my centre. I groan as Joes eyes close n looks back to woman on top of him. The intense feeling starts to ebb away. The grip loosening on me n his breathing heavy. Joes hands were resting on her hips n she was leaning over him. Their breathing matching ours. She looked at me. I smiled n started laughing. She did the same. “I like your fella.” “Ha I rather like yours too.” She turned to her husband and kissed him deeply. Joe took my hand with the wet fingers from my clit and kissed it. “U ok?” He mouthed at me. I smiled n nodded. “Very ok.” I replied.

The other couple was getting up off the bed. “Everyone ok?” The husband asked. We all started laughing, “yeah I think we’re all good” Joe replied, that mischievous look on his face. “Great, we’ll if no one minds I’m taking my wife back to our room now… we’ve got some catching up to do.”

“Feel free” Joe gets up to show them the door.. “you staying for breakfast?” Joe asks…as they’re slipping the robes back on… “Yes mate. See u in a few hours.” Joe nods n closes the door behind them.

He leans against the door, and looks at me. “Get here…” I say and pat the bed next to me. Joe walks over, I take him in. 6 months I’ve been seeing him now, his body still a beautiful site for me. “Are you sure you’re ok Gem?” “Yes babe.” He gets on the bed and kisses me, his tongue in my mouth, his hands caressing my hair and shoulders… his mouth moving down my neck… his breathing getting heavier… he moves between my legs and begins kissing n biting my tits. “Fuck me Joe. Fuck his cum in my cunt.”

“Fuck you or taste you Gem, your choice…”

I look at him, his big eyes looking at me waiting for an answer. A smile crosses my face… because I honestly don’t know which I want more…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idan31Man 45 weeks ago

ashby

Very hot !! Love it

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

By *rgasm4u69Man 45 weeks ago

Warrington

By *onnoisseur100Man 45 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *axludlowMan 45 weeks ago

Ludlow

Def taste then fuck.

By *usie pTV/TS 45 weeks ago

taunton

By *undayGirl 69 OP   Woman 44 weeks ago

Coalville

Joe continues to suck and bite my nipples. “Do I only get 1?”

I’m grinning at him as I say it. “You can have whatever you want”

“I want both. Taste me. Kiss me. Fuck me.”

He laughs, “of course” and he moves down my body… licking, kissing n biting the skin around my belly button. I’m opening my legs more as his body moves down. I lean back as his face nears my pussy where some other guy was not 5 minutes before. Joe pushes my legs open wider and I feel his tongue rubbing up the side of my hole. Teasingly close. Then he does the other side. I’m squirming as I want his tongue inside me. He pushes me up and his tongue rubs over my arsehole. I know he must have a mouth full of that guys juices now, I’d felt it trickling there. The thought made me moan. Joe repeated, this time pushing a little more into my asshole with his tongue. My breathing starts to change. I feel tingling in my arse n thigh muscles. He does it again. I’m squirming, his hands are now either side of my hole, opening me up as he rubs his tongue from arse to pussy to clit. He sucks my swollen clit in to his mouth and I feel his teeth against me. I hold my legs behind my knees to make sure I stay open for him. He knows exactly where to lick to make me cum. He’s been perfecting it for 6 months, teasing just over or under the magic spot making me buck against his face. “Do you want me to cum?” Joe grunts as best he can and I take that as a yes. I begin to rock against his face. His tongue hitting exactly where it needs to. I think about cumming all over another man’s dick not a few minutes before and I picture his wife riding my beautiful boyfriend. I can’t hold it, I’m cumming again. I’m so swollen I can feel myself gushing against Joes face. Between breaths I’m talking to him, telling him how dirty it is what he’s doing. Before I get chance to lose the feeling, Joe is on me. His wet mouth on mine I taste me and the others guys cum, Joes tongue pushing into my mouth. He’s pushing his cock against my open hole n he groans as he slides in n feels the warm wetness.

“Did you enjoy tonight?”

I nod at him as he’s holding me with his gaze his cock is slowly sliding in and out of me. “Another woman’s husband deep inside your cunt, my cunt.” My tummy flips when he says it’s his cunt. It always does. “Is it my cunt Gem?” I nod looking deep in to his eyes. I’m so turned on. I want his cock to expand inside me. Fill me til I can’t take anymore. “Say it”

“It’s your cunt” I barely managed to get the words out between moans n breath.

His mouth is on me again. His face wet against mine. He pushes his fingers into my mouth and holds my jaw. “I’m gonna cum, I’m firing into your spunk filled hole” he gasps the last as he movements speed up. I lie under him unable to do much except keep my legs n mouth open for him. I feel his movements change as he explodes deep inside me. His groans n moans getting quieter til he’s just heavy breathing. His cock feels big. He lets go of my mouth as his orgasm subsides but remains in me. Again kisses my face.

He falls onto the bed more than lies on it.

“Fuck that was hot” I couldn’t help but agree.

I turn n cuddle into him, I’m thinking I now have 2 mens juices on my thighs… n I’m wondering if I will want more next time…

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Brilliant writing

Looking forward to hearing more

By *portbilly1976Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 03/12/23 10:56:10]

By *portbilly1976Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

Superb…

By *ark Knight 2017Man 44 weeks ago

Ware

Delicious filth.. I'd certainly go for adding mine and then clean up offering to your mouth

By *rgar27Man 41 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Superbly sexy dirty fun

By *ookieMosterKCMan 11 weeks ago

Coalville

Keep coming back to this masterpiece

By *rAllCumMan 11 weeks ago

maidstone