FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Visiting workman

Visiting workman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    44 weeks ago

I got called out to a job to fix a couples central heating boiler. They had no heating for a couple of days had contacted me through my social media page.

When I arrived at the property I was let in by the husband. He introduced himself as Brian and showed me to the boiler which was in the kitchen. He is around 50, He looked pretty sad, slumped over, looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders and didn’t say very much.

I started working on the boiler and in bounced this curvy blonde woman, the complete opposite of Brian. She was around the same age, around 5ft 5, blonde straight hair just past her shoulders. She had no make up on and was very pretty. She was wearing tight jeans and a vest top with a bra pushing up her cleavage out of the top. “Hi I’m Elaine, do you want a cup of tea or coffee or need anything” she asked

Trying hard to look her in the eye and not at her cleavage I replied “ no I’m ok thank you” she then said if I need anything give her a shout and she disappeared into another room.

About 10 mins later Elaine comes back in and asked how everything is going. I tell her the fan is seized and should be ok when I grease it up. “Brilliant” she says and smiles. She catches me sneaking a look at her cleavage and just gives me a smile. “How much is it going to be and I’ll get Brian to go to the cashline for your money” she asks. “Just the £80 call out charge” I reply

I can hear Elaine in the living room asking Brian to go to the bank for my money. I get the boiler up and running and put it all back together and put my tools away. I was all packed up and Brian was still messing about putting his shoes on. “He’ll be 10/15 mins going to the bank and back if you want a cup of tea now” Elaine asks. My next job isn’t for another hour anyway so I said ok and she invites me to sit in the living room with her until Brian is back.

Brian leaves the house and Elaine brings my tea in and sits close to me on the sofa. She catches me looking at her cleavage again and lets out a small laugh. She starts chatting asking if I have a partner kids etc, the usual chat however she is very close, maintaining eye contact and very flirty. Then she asks if I have ever been propositioned. “What do you mean” i ask her. I know exactly what she means but I don’t want to overstep the mark. “Do you ever get anyone saying do you take payment any other way, like sexual or anything” I laugh and jokingly say “yes but it depends who’s asking whether or not I accept”

With this she pulls her vest top down and reveals a nice Lacey push up bra that is causing her big tits to spill over the top of it. “What if I were to proposition you” she asks. “What are you proposing” i reply and smile. “Fuck me hard on this couch and leave before Brian gets back and I don’t have to pay you for fixing the boiler”

With that I move in closer and kiss her. Elaine stands up in front of me, removes her vest top, bra and jeans. She has no pants on. She kneels down looks me in the eye and asks if I’m going to let her see my cock. I un zip my work trousers and pull them down to my thighs, revealing my hard cock.

Elaine then proceeds to kick and suck my cock. It’s the wettest bj I’ve ever had, spitting and gagging as she takes it down her throat. I want to lick her pussy but she said she wants fucked before Brian gets home and bends over on the couch. I spit on her pussy and stick a couple of finger in “finger me hard” she shouts.

She leans over, picks up her jeans and hands me a condom from the pocket. She had this all planned.

I put the condom on and enter her from behind. “Fuck me as fast and hard as you can” she demanded.

I was only in her a couple of seconds when she stopped me. She pointed to a small red light on a wee black box sitting near the tv. “Brian is watching us” she said “show him what a real man fucks me like”

It was a fucking camera and Brian was sitting outside in his car watching on his phone.

This turns me on even more. I fuck her harder and faster. “Don’t cum in the condom” she shouts “pull out and cum over my pussy. I want Brian to clean me up”

With that I flip her over and wank my full massive load all over her shaved pussy. She just lies there and tells me to get myself together. “I’m going to let Brian find me like this and make him lick up all your cum” Elaine said

I get my work trousers done up and grab my tools. I head towards the van and can see Brian sitting in his car looking at his phone. He gives me a wave and I head off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan 44 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *ragsterMan 44 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *J GeminiTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Northumberland

Nice ,

Xx

By *he wanerding bullMan 44 weeks ago

cavan

"He looked pretty sad, slumped over, looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders and didn’t say very much."

Is it any wonder

By *rgasm4u69Man 44 weeks ago

Warrington

By *rumgoodtimeMan 44 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Nice

By *ragsterMan 44 weeks ago

Blackburn

""He looked pretty sad, slumped over, looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders and didn’t say very much."

Is it any wonder "

lol

By *rumgoodtimeMan 44 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

I’m a plumber and it’s never happened to me.

By *orkishJimMan 44 weeks ago

York

Always wished this would happen to me but I’m beginning to give up hope. Doesn’t help that I’m oblivious and it can take me anywhere from an hour to a few days before I realise someone was flirting with me.

By *he topless tradieMan 44 weeks ago

hidden village

I had a message from someone on here the other day wanting a workman to do some work in return for sexual favors I said well it depends on the work and what the returned favors would be as you can't do an extention for a blowjob. He replied with a list of things like removing a wall and other large scale works. Don't think the accountant would pass that for no payment haha still there have been a few good times had in the past

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 44 weeks ago

Gower

Bargain

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Sounds like good value for money to me

By *xmcdTV/TS 44 weeks ago

Wrexham

I bet he’s got good marks on check a trader

By *orthampton jamesMan 44 weeks ago

Northampton

By *69meMan 44 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I'd love to clean up such a mess.

Indeed, it's one of my fantasyies to call in on a housewife just after her husband has filled her (or cum over her) and left for work, and clean her up.

By *tirlingshire matureMan 44 weeks ago

falkirk

Wife once fkd the guy who came to fix our dishwasher done her all over the house

By *rickie1970Man 44 weeks ago

blackpool

I went to look at a job for a couple off here. Strictly business the hubby said. Within 10 mins I had his mrs tits in my face

By *andy IanMan 44 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ocktoplaywithMan 44 weeks ago

Derby

By *j and c 2Couple 44 weeks ago

mullingar

By *cott60Man 44 weeks ago

Perth

By *lderWiserNowMan 44 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *oee25Man 44 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

I wish I would get propositioned.

By *akeachance90Man 33 weeks ago

Leicestershire

This has happened a couple of times to me but has included payment. I am cautious when it happens the best one I did have was a stunning mature lady early

60's i would say, she told me just to come in when I had done I had knocked the door as I walked in and she called I'm in here, so I followed the voice and she was sat on her sofa wearing stocking suspenders and a matching bra, well my jaw hit the floor as I wasn't expecting it. Its safe to say she was one of my best customers and we regularly had fun until she moved away

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *londebiguyMan 33 weeks ago

Southport

I've had it once and a sort of proposition from a clients husband with him flashing me from the shower.

Still paid me though.

By *cotty909Man 33 weeks ago

tranent

By *etiteblondehullCouple 33 weeks ago

hull

Great story. I may have to pinch it off you and get Kerry to do this

By *piderxMan 33 weeks ago

west lothian

I had fun once when I was working for a power company checking electrical meters

Couldn't wait to go back next time round turns out she had moved

By *nly1meMan 33 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

tradie here .. great story would love that to happen to me ,, usual just stories like this and fantasy land tho

By *ichaelni06Man 33 weeks ago

CRAIGAVON

Iv had fun with a few customers, it's always been work and then fun.

» Add a new message to this topic