FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How risky would you go in public

How risky would you go in public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    33 weeks ago

Love to hear of you all feel free to private message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 33 weeks ago

Essex

We love risky

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Love wanking in public

Risky enough that people can watch if they like haha

By *ung nine inchMan 33 weeks ago

leeds

Asda car park

By *tevie342Man 33 weeks ago

Richmond

We fucked on the toilets in the M&S arena in Liverpool during a show and a guy heard us and joined us and we had a 3sum with him in the main toilet area and then returned to out seats. After the show we seen him with his gf/wife and my wife at the time thanked him in front of his wife for a great fuck and we continued walking always wonder what the conversation was after that lol

By *ftbigcoreyMan 33 weeks ago

Sooth

On a sofa with a blanket covering me her and her friend her friend clueless she’s wanking me off next to her

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple 33 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

"We fucked on the toilets in the M&S arena in Liverpool during a show and a guy heard us and joined us and we had a 3sum with him in the main toilet area and then returned to out seats. After the show we seen him with his gf/wife and my wife at the time thanked him in front of his wife for a great fuck and we continued walking always wonder what the conversation was after that lol "

Great swinging etiquette that is....not!

Sure not many would want to meet you after that admission!!!

By *acey1TV/TS 33 weeks ago

wimbourne

I love being gangbanged in public picnic areas done many times with large groups watching

By *lay 4 uMan 33 weeks ago

bolton

"We fucked on the toilets in the M&S arena in Liverpool during a show and a guy heard us and joined us and we had a 3sum with him in the main toilet area and then returned to out seats. After the show we seen him with his gf/wife and my wife at the time thanked him in front of his wife for a great fuck and we continued walking always wonder what the conversation was after that lol "
why would anyone do that.

You and your wife sound like the kind of people to avoid!!! Discretion is huge in swinging and your wife’s outburst could have just ended a marriage.

About 20 years ago I was with a gf In a packed cinema.she was a bit of a nympho and as soon as we sat down she was kissing me.there were people either side of us and she put her coat over her lap.she was wearing a dress and started to hitch it up under the coat.i knew what she wanted but was so surprised in a packed cinema.i put my hand under the coat straight onto her shaved pussy (she never wore knickers).I started to play with her clit ,teasing her.i had no idea if people either side of us knew what we were doing ,but she had to bury her head in my neck as she started to moan and get very wet.i was fingering her and rubbing her clit and could tell she was close.she suddenly gasped and started to judder as she had a massive orgasm.i had to hold her with her face in my neck as she was gasping very loudly.when she'd calmed down I pulled my hand from under her coat,she pulled her dress down and we both sat there like nothing had happened.still to this day one of the most horny things I've ever done

By *eepinyou2000Man 33 weeks ago

Swansea

Cinema wasn't busy but certainly busy enough kingdom of heaven was the film choice. We had to kick our empty cup over due to the mess she made lol...also the usual teasing in nightclubs took it back to her car car an Austin montego on the ground floor of a multistorey carpark before she dropped me home

In the confessional box of the Cathedrale, it was a fantasy of an ex. When we arrived the confessional box was enclosed with frosted glass, the church wasn't busy we got in and she took her pew so to speak with my cock in her mouth, had me hard in seconds. I then sat back as she bounced away happily on my cock, suddenly I could hear singing, the choir had entered at the front and had begun to practice, you can imagine the mix of excitement and panic, but there was no stopping us well until my warm load had filled her, as we got up to leave warm cum dripping from her pussy ontoher knee high boots and the floor there was an elderly parishioner sat directly outside who simply smiled at us both as we passed, God that was a great experience

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 33 weeks ago

Midlothian

During a visit to Tantallon castle near Dunbar, Scotland with an ex. Quite busy so we found the quietest room we could. She sucked me as we could hear voices from the next room, huge turn on! I asked her if she wanted to fuck, she stood up, tore her jeans down and bent over. She was soaking. I took her from behind, slowly as I was gonna cum very quickly. I whispered to her if any guys come into the room she’d have to fuck them too! She nodded in agreement, we both came about five seconds later. Very horny and I’m just disappointed no other guys walked in on us. She did say later she would’ve.

By *oist4sexWoman 33 weeks ago

harlow

On a park bench, on the river. In broad daylight.

By *otleyMan 33 weeks ago

Burton-on-Trent

Have fucked in broad daylight while steering a canal boat.

By *idcot58Man 33 weeks ago

Didcot

Sucked cock in the woods and fucked a ex by a canal

By *encuckMan 33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wife's an arse

By *outhbelMan 33 weeks ago

Near Carryduff

Was walking in Castlewellan Forest with gf, she said she was feeling horny & didn't know why. Not to let an opportunity go to waste, we nipped of the track into a wooded area. She pulled down her leggings and I took her from behind. We returned to the track and there was a load of joggers passing smiling at us. I reckon they knew exactly what we had been up to.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 33 weeks ago

Midlothian

Another time with FB, daytime at Marine Drive in Edinburgh, quite a well known dogging/ crusing spot. She’s sucking me and there’s a few guys watching. Another guy walks up and asks if he can watch, sure mate! I’ve got her titties out, small firm, big hard nipples, I slide her leggings down and take her from behind. The new guys undoes hid jeans and out comes this huge cock, semi hard.

This girl had the tightest pussy ever and it felt like I was filling her with my 7”. This must’ve been nearly 10” and as thick as your wrist. She wanked then sucked (as much as she could ) him until hard. I told him to fuck her, she happily although slightly concerned about his size bent over in front of about six guys and we watched being stretched as this guy fed his huge cock into her. Remember this was daytime in a public area and she was moaning etc like she was possessed lol. I told her to suck me as he fucked her. He fucked her hard and we both came in her at the same time. Great times.

By *ossman0168Man 33 weeks ago

Liverpool

One bank holiday me and my FWB in work was left as the only 2 in the building once everyone had gone home so we made the most of it and fucked in a full length 6th floor window with a hotel opposite, we couldn’t see if anyone was watching but it still a very risky fuck

By *issyforyouTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Durham

"We fucked on the toilets in the M&S arena in Liverpool during a show and a guy heard us and joined us and we had a 3sum with him in the main toilet area and then returned to out seats. After the show we seen him with his gf/wife and my wife at the time thanked him in front of his wife for a great fuck and we continued walking always wonder what the conversation was after that lol

"

yeah ruin sombodys personal life for a kick what a shit thing to do

By *acksunnydayCouple 33 weeks ago

Crosby

Fucked an ex in the sea with a packed beach the group we were with were all watching and knew exactly what we were doing.

Sunny and I were having sex over the back of the car in a public car park in the country chap walked past walking his dog sunny had stockings and suspenders on high heals and dress pulled up he got to see everything lol

By *otsuredorsetCouple 33 weeks ago

Sturminster Newton, but travel all over the UK

We have sucked and fucked on Studland beach, by ourselves and with others.

K has sucked me off in the changing room in Next,

Been dogging a few times and had lots of fun outside.

I have a very naughty sexy wife!

By *hazndave1Man 33 weeks ago

wallasey

Fucked in the sea in Furtuventura on a packed beach. We were far enough out but not sure if people could see us. I was standing up and she was weightless which was great. She took her bottoms off and had her legs wrapped around me with my cock in her. I cum really quick probably because of the thrill. She put her bottoms back on and we got out but for some reason I was still fully hard so I had to stay in for a while longer. It’s not surprising that I was super hard and horny with her being topless all morning at the pool and every now and then asking me to put sun cream on her.

When I was 18 I worked in a shopping centre. Just outside the entrance to the basement there was a pub. I was with my girlfriend and she wanted fucking so I took her to a goods lift in the basement that I used everyday. I knew that you could stop the lift halfway up and that’s what we did. I had her pantys down and my trousers and boxers were around my ankles. I started to fuck her slowly but she said she wanted it hard and fast which is what we did against the wall of the lift. It was very noisy and so was she when she cum!!! We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed and went back down to the basement. When we opened the door there were 4 security guards standing there and when they saw us they started cheering loudly because they knew me. I got stick for weeks but used to use the lift occasionally. It was a thrill knowing we had been listened too!!

By *asterofmaidsMan 33 weeks ago

Telford

Local dogging site dressed played with another dresser

By *ouplecu2015Couple 33 weeks ago

Reading

Public is very massive turn on

We’ve had sex on the moors in our car..at night! That’s fairly public

Dartmoor by any chance?

We both love public risky fun.

By *randmrslookingCouple 33 weeks ago

london

Where haven't we fucked!

It the toilets of pub, in an ally behind a club, in woods right next to a main road, on the tow path of a canal, in a boat on the river, blow jobs and hand jobs under a blanket in the same room as friends, in a public sauna, on my desk at work, numerous camp sites around the camp fire,beach (several times) many cars parks, golf course,fishing lakes on several occasions, blow job on a busy foot path by a river... probably many others I can't remember now. We like a risky fuck!

By *rlowslungMan 33 weeks ago

Warwick

Some great stories here. Keep em coming!

By *erefortgirslMan 32 weeks ago

London

Me and my ex fucked in the back of a limo on her 21 st the driver eventually pulled over and watched my ex beckoned him in the back and we ended up have a very kinky time he was a very hung mid50s black guy

By *ussgbrMan 32 weeks ago

Burton

Hotel balcony overlooking the oool

Alton Towers gardens

Outdoor pool on holiday

Hot tub at a caravan

A few various outdoor spots

By *eepinyou2000Man 32 weeks ago

Swansea

Remember kicking a few out of Alton towers for that, and doing it in the skyline to lol

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

I've gone way riskier than that

By *aughtywifeyWoman 32 weeks ago

close

By *irralsiMan 32 weeks ago

bootle

Stood in a very busy train my FB at the time took my cock out and was wanking whilst people all around wow such a turn on

By *lasgowhornMan 32 weeks ago

paisley

I got wanked off sitting on a busy train I’ve also fucked in a phone box

By *lue n BlueCouple 32 weeks ago

Morriston

[Removed by poster at 19/11/23 08:40:42]

By *tirlingshire matureMan 32 weeks ago

falkirk

Have fkd outdoors in cars parks gardens

By *tirlingshire matureMan 32 weeks ago

falkirk

Have fkd outdoors in cars parks gardens

By *outhbelMan 32 weeks ago

Near Carryduff

Back again with another, in the old Downpatrick swimming pool, there was a mixed changing area, gf was standing naked behind the cubical door when I went in to check on her. The grabbed me and we went at it, as quietly as we could as there were others nearby. She got dressed after and pretend to be injured so I was helping her when we left passing the life guards.

By *ike231251Man 32 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Fuck an ex in a multi storey carpark in the middle of Bradford.

By *antyhoseMan 32 weeks ago

Birmingham

Once fucked my first girlfriend in the back of her Mini one night parked on a well-lit street in Kent.

Then fucked my next girlfriend on the corner of a playing field in broad daylight...

I was also wanked off at a wedding reception behind a huge shrub in the garden.

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS 32 weeks ago

Derby

Ooh I love risky x

The furthest was in a phone box in a public layby, quite a few years ago obviously

I was out dressed for one of my first times ever and got caught …………….

By *avid 50Man 32 weeks ago

kendal

On Midsummers day evening, sat on bales of straw around a big fire there were 20 of us and Tina was sat on my knee, I was wearing shorts. She was wearing a short dress and managed to have sex with my shorts down a little and her knickers to one side we managed to get connected , we had to be careful with her friends on either side of us at one point, she even leaned forward to get a better position pretending to warm, her hands on the fire

By *ereforfun200Man 32 weeks ago

North West

"We fucked on the toilets in the M&S arena in Liverpool during a show and a guy heard us and joined us and we had a 3sum with him in the main toilet area and then returned to out seats. After the show we seen him with his gf/wife and my wife at the time thanked him in front of his wife for a great fuck and we continued walking always wonder what the conversation was after that lol

"

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 32 weeks ago

South Birmingham

layby group fucking by lots of men watching and joining, plenty of pic of my escapade on my profile, love beign used in front of others and outdoors.

Been caught lots of times by lorry drivers lol

By *eciltheboldMan 32 weeks ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

Thats just plain nasty, you have your fun and then possibly mess up someones relationship for kicks.

By *eciltheboldMan 32 weeks ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

"Another time with FB, daytime at Marine Drive in Edinburgh, quite a well known dogging/ crusing spot. She’s sucking me and there’s a few guys watching. Another guy walks up and asks if he can watch, sure mate! I’ve got her titties out, small firm, big hard nipples, I slide her leggings down and take her from behind. The new guys undoes hid jeans and out comes this huge cock, semi hard.

This girl had the tightest pussy ever and it felt like I was filling her with my 7”. This must’ve been nearly 10” and as thick as your wrist. She wanked then sucked (as much as she could ) him until hard. I told him to fuck her, she happily although slightly concerned about his size bent over in front of about six guys and we watched being stretched as this guy fed his huge cock into her. Remember this was daytime in a public area and she was moaning etc like she was possessed lol. I told her to suck me as he fucked her. He fucked her hard and we both came in her at the same time. Great times. "

If you plan any future trips love to see you there

Hilton glasgow with an ex at her Xmas works do. Fucked her as three of her friends from work watched. 20 years on I fucked her a few months ago and she still as sexy

By *oppy.PassionWoman 32 weeks ago

london

My dress was pulled up and I was bent over and fucked on a second floor balcony overlooking Limehouse Basin. It was such a thrill being in the middle of the afternoon xx

By *ankman69Man 32 weeks ago

WILLENHALL

Just watched. Couple fucking in frount of me on the beach at Maspalomas

By *ankman69Man 32 weeks ago

WILLENHALL

Fuckrd my ex wife on the balcony in the natural history museum overlooking the big dinosaur exhibit

By *ature SpiceCouple 32 weeks ago

Bury

Who would ever want to meet you.

"Fuckrd my ex wife on the balcony in the natural history museum overlooking the big dinosaur exhibit "
wow

By *ncrediblepjw34Man 32 weeks ago

Blackpool

Dresses are perfect for public sex!! I was in restaurant bathroom with a work colleague after sending texts to each other we met up!!! Magical

By *teve261970Man 32 weeks ago

Gateshead

On holiday fucked on the balcony as people were eating their evening meal 3 floors below on the terrace.

1st holiday with the lads age 17, scored with a 35yr old school teacher & fucked in the lift on way to the room, then she spent all night in our room. Next night another one of the lads scored with her & brought her back. The 2 of us had her that night, she wouldn't do more than two as said she couldn't control the situation if more joined in, but they could watch.

After she'd had 2 of us she asked the other two to walk her back to her hotel lol,

Think thats how I got started down this erotic path.

By *hriss920Man 32 weeks ago

Watford

With my ex we were traveling from Greece to London by plane. there were not many people. She put the coat over I slid my hand into her pussy and was playing with her clitoris with my fingers until she reached orgasm. then she put my coat over her head come down to me, she gave me a BJ but I didn't finish because the flight attendants started moving That's been great

Blackpool

At work me and the manager of the finance department were close and needed to get physical with each other asap. The tension has been rising for weeks we just couldn’t keep it together the tension was unreal. As much as we were trying to keep it together it was just too hard to ignore we were so racy the whole day at work that it was just excruciating. So the Christmas party came along we both attended with the best intention to enjoy the evening professionally but also enjoy the drink and music.

I made the first move she was looking so fit I was hard really quickly, her dress hugged her body really showing off her thighs and legs, I began to send her text messages saying how hot she looked and what I wanted to with her body.

Shortly after reaching it I watched her face light up with pleasure, she replied with do whatever you want with me just make sure you push all of your cock into me asap.

We met in the women’s bathroom and she lifted her dress up revealing beautiful black knickers which she pulled to one side and sat on my cock, I held her hips and pressed her into me as much as I could, we both didn’t last very long and came together!!! Afterwards we tasted each other’s cum and gracefully left the bathroom smelling of sex so much!!

As she came I could feel her body shaking and really tightening around my cock as soon as she did that I came so hard it was insane!!

Back to the restaurant we went and finished our evening!! I’d love to be in the mile high club too!!

I would love to see her again!!

Blackpool

Blackpool

That sounds amazing afternoon delight xx

Blackpool

V nice

By *obrightMan 32 weeks ago

exeter

Balcony on holiday for me. Was an amazing experience. Couldn’t make too much noise as we heard others talking on other balconies. But it was difficult not to let out the odd groan or moan.

By *iver1ukMan 32 weeks ago

kettering

Years ago used to have my girl at the time on the top deck of a double decker bus on the way home at night.

She used to see how far we could push things.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 32 weeks ago

Midlothian

Stairwell in the Ocean Terminal shopping centre in Edinburgh. I’d been asking an ex to fuck her in Ocean Terminal as we used to be in it almost every week. Eventually she said yes so she sucked me in the car then we found what we thought was a quiet area but as I lifted her skirt and fingered her from behind I saw through the glass panel of the fire door people walking past inside the centre. I told her but she was so far gone she said she didn’t care. As I fucked her hard someone actually tried the door she was holding shut. I heard a guy say to his wife the door must be locked lol. I came quickly after.

By *uffymayfairCouple 32 weeks ago

Almeria

We were stuck in traffic on the road between Houston and Galveston I was driving and made Buffy come using my fingers, love an auto gearbox, bearing how busy the road was and the cars just crawling someone must have realised what we were doing

By *andy andy69Man 32 weeks ago

worksop ish

top of ncp in leeds a few years back ...she.was on bonnet on car

lanes near donny .... eating.pussy as a cyclist roade by...... lol

By *eonidas13Man 32 weeks ago

Manchester

Nothing too extreme

On the rooftop of a fast food restaurant in a town centre

On the store manager’s desk of the same restaurant (store manager wasn’t there obviously )

Sucked off whilst driving up the motorway years ago

Fucked the ex:

On the balcony of our hotel in Goa

In a changing room of the Roman baths in Bath

By *elaxing2Couple 32 weeks ago

Manchester

Love risky sex

Done in park on the bench on way home from pub

Behind night club as people where waiting to get in

Changing rooms on busy Saturday afternoon

Beach and pub toilets, lay-by next to set of lights

Car park stairwell

Golf course

By *iverpool416Man 32 weeks ago

liverpool

would love to catch you by crosby marina

By *ustTom31Man 32 weeks ago

Close By

In various European night clubs!! Toilets / booths even the dance floor of one place in Faliraki

Golf course near Warrington

Shop doorway in Manchester

All one night things

With ex girlfriends:

Cinema in the afternoon watching some thing with the lad from Dawsons Creek just us there. Then someone came in who worked and we actually got bollocked because we were sat in the expensive seats!

Building site on way home from pub.

Under a speed camera (on the pavement obviously) getting a BJ hoping a passing car would set it off. It didn’t.

With Mel

In a booth in a peep show in Amsterdam

In the garden of a hotel in Spain literally under some balconies (not our hotel) at night

In her car in a lay-by waiting for a cafe shack to open with a truck right behind us.

She got fingered on the dance floor of a bar/club in Malaga with me watching (asked to leave)

In a fire station doorway on the way home from a night out in early hours

By *lderWiserNowMan 32 weeks ago

Kettrin

Got caught out having sex on a golf course.....Four..!!!

By *andy IanMan 32 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

We got caught in a big country park, (The north inch in Perth), it was dark, at night, I told my wife to sit on a park bench and open her legs, as I knelt down between them. I expected her to keep an eye out/listen out. I was startled by a dog barking right beside my face. I jumped, looked round, the dog owner was about 50 metres away, shouting his dog back. Thankfully it done was it was told. I had to wait a couple mins for the heart to slow down before I finished the task in hand. We’ve been seen and caught plenty times, that is our favourite.

By *almon15Man 32 weeks ago

rh17

Fucked on Brighton nudist beach in summer looked up when finished and there was a couple watching and couple guys wanking

By *niquehorn 69Man 32 weeks ago

stamford

When Twickenham stadium was being upgraded England rugby Union played a friendly against Canada and just before halftime my girlfriend and I sneaked off to the ladies toilet for a quickie,I bent her over the toilet and came at the same time Jeremy Guscott scored a try, wembley erupted in cheers and I couldn't helped thinking the cheers were for us! Lol

By *ymlad9999Man 32 weeks ago

Birmingham

Made people walk from their cars to mine naked. And sent people back to their cars naked.

Sex in the garden loads.

Sex in toilets literally a daily thing

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 32 weeks ago

Norwich

Fucked my now wife up against a tree on a beach in kerala in early 2008. Her idea….

By *ung nine inchMan 32 weeks ago

leeds

My mrs sucked my cock in a sauna

By *orthernman71Man 32 weeks ago

N

Ex wife sucked me off in a busy bar god knows how we didn’t get caught

By *orkyboy35Man 32 weeks ago

west yorks

"Fuck an ex in a multi storey carpark in the middle of Bradford."

Kirkgate?

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 32 weeks ago

Midlothian

On a night out with friends an ex demanded I followed her to the toilets to fuck her, my mate was pissing himself laughing thinking she was joking. She wasn’t. She dragged into the ladies where there was three cubicles, we went into the middle where she sucked me, then I fucked her from behind then she sat on my cock when we both came. All the time women were using the facilities right beside us. They clearly knew what we were doing. When finished we walked back through the bar. Nobody said anything but we got quite a few winks etc from a lot of women. When we sat down my mate couldn’t believe we just did that, I told him he could’ve joined in if he liked! His face was a picture lol.

By *aleswingukMan 32 weeks ago

rochester

Once met my FB in a very large public park in the afternoon but in a secluded part with fences round. after a few too many drinks we was super horny and began some fun. Before we knew it we was completely naked we was talking about what to do and suddenly she pulls a strap on out of her bag ( we was ment to be going back to mine for fun haha) anyways I find myself on all 4s while she's pounding me from behind, at this stage we're not very quiet. Which lead to the fact we didn't hear a lady walking up to us. In complete panic we just froze. The lady by now was about 10 feet away, she smiled and said don't stop. I was still in complete shock and maybe a lil embarrassment but my FB just went balls deep, now I'm trying to see what the ladies doing while my ass is getting a good pounding I glance over and she's taking her panties off( was summer so she had a dress on) she pulls them down takes them from.her ankles and walk over stuffs them in my mouth and just said good boy and starting rubbing herself through her dress. This carried on until I came everywhere. While we was exhausted and trying to get dressed, the ladie simply said thank-you keep the panties and walked off ?? we still talk about this story till this day

By *inkywife1981Couple 32 weeks ago

A town near you

When we were younger we were more risky esp when drink was involved lol

we had sex in carparks, nightclub toilets and fastfood restaurant toilets and on the train a few times. I dont think anyone ever seen us us but prob had a good idea what we were doing !

now we have a king size bed and we prefer comfort as we get older lol

By *eed some fun 74Man 32 weeks ago

near Fence

I once was laid on a sofa behind my gf with a blanket over us with her (not mine) fifteen year old daughter sat in the chair watching TV while I slowly slipped my hand into my gfs knickers and rubbed her clit to orgasm. I've never seen such a stifled orgasm before as she shook trying not to make a noise.

By *isubandyMan 32 weeks ago

Barnsley

I've been made to strip and orally serve a Dominant couple in broad daylight before. Had sex with my ex in the middle of a park at night.

By *isty286Couple 32 weeks ago

Dorset

Took our dog for a walk through the woods, nice sunny day, stopped at a secluded picnic table so missus could suck me off, got watched by a few guys, by the time we finished fucking on top of the table we had quite a gathering all egging us on and openly wanking.

cheshire/Preston

By *tevebackagainMan 32 weeks ago

near horrabridge

"We’ve had sex on the moors in our car..at night! That’s fairly public "
wish I had seen that

By *ichtea284Man 32 weeks ago

Beccles

Has sex with my ex in the window of a 5th floor hotel room on Brighton seafront one night. Not sure if anyone saw us but the thought that someone might be watching was a big turn on

By *rankiewhoreTV/TS 32 weeks ago

batley

I once bent a woman over on dance floor of heaven and hell in romford. My mate that was with couldnt belive i was just doing it in middle of dance floor.

By *eanne VegasTV/TS 32 weeks ago

tameside

Being fucked at train station after taking pics was fun. X

By *tmmCouple 32 weeks ago

harlow

i go out in micro mini skirts and no knicks,,, that gets heads turn in public

First visit to the tower in hull years ago I fucked a girl in the toilet didn’t get her name

By *otSubWifeWoman 32 weeks ago

cambs

We love public sex.

We do things like he’ll ask me for my knickers but I have to take them off where I am. Normally sat in a pub.

We’ve done several blowjobs in risky places, one in the middle of town on a night out behind a brick pillar near a busy road.

We’ve had many many hot wet fucks in the woods and I love walking back to the car with the wetness of our escapades dripping down my legs

By *rettCoolMan 32 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Fucked my ex wife in a sauna 1s

cheshire/Preston

By *ittyjayCouple 32 weeks ago

essex

Reckon our riskiest was on the bonnet of our car on a fairly busy campsite near silverstone

By *hegirthMan 32 weeks ago

newcastle

The best one for me was a castle in Northumberland, chillingham castle it was a Sunday afternoon,the castle shut at 4pm,anyway they had a medieval table in the picnic area where in them days you were bound and stretched, i told this gorgeous lady to strip off and lay there on the table for a dare with out hesitation she was stripped laying on it in front of about 10 couples sitting having there picnics the old men couldn't take their eyes of her and the women were discussed,after that we walked the grounds and a little walk through the grounds a arch way just down from the castle were probably a moat use to be I stripped her off and fucked her senseless in front of everyone leaving the castle and her husband loved it tbc

By *tevie342Man 32 weeks ago

Richmond

I did that with my gfs daughter lol

cheshire/Preston

By *ey1977Man 32 weeks ago

Liverpool

First time was in a bush in a park and some guy was watching. Top deck of a bus, train, Mersey ferry, side of a bookies with folk walking past. Once caught in the car, the guy cum over the window and over the ex's flip flops.

Car bonnet in The Mount (Wigan) in full view of buses stopping in the middle of the day. Middle of a big park in Liverpool during one lunchtime.

By *orkawayalotMan 32 weeks ago

love sex

Evrry time i go for a piss i always have a bit of a tug...amazin how many lads look an start tuggin on thiers

By *loneMeMan 32 weeks ago

Ware

Few years back me & ex went to a on a pub night out, she got lil tipsy & very frisky, all discreetly touchy teasy under her short skirt in the busy pub til she couldn't take it anymore, she dragged me outside & across the road to a Riverside bench where she proceeded to suck my cock, then she hitched her skirt up round her waist & Rode me, top came down so I could suck on her tits & then I noticed some movement in the close by bushes right behind her, I told her someone was watching & that turned her on even more, she Rode my cock harder & faster & talked filth, moaned louder than ever before until she came hard on my cock.

She then knelt on the bench facing our Bush watching perve while I fucked her hard doggy, we heard a muffled grunt from within the Bush then the sound of breaking twigs as presumably he'd shot his load & clambered back out of the Bush.

I sion after shot my load inside her & we made ourselves decent and went home.

That night was a regular fantasy night turn on scenario for us while we were together.

By *shlynn Sweet CDMan 32 weeks ago

I have received a golden shower from a group of 4 guys outdoor in public while I was in full cross dresser mode.. very very exciting x

By *asterofmaidsMan 31 weeks ago

Telford

Wanked 2 off local dogging spot other night

By *uilt2Last69Man 31 weeks ago

Grantham

Two stories both true!

Met a girl off here a few years back who had a fantasy of meeting and fucking without seeing each others pics.

Agreed to meet in Asda as she wanted underwear, had a plan set up. Worked a treat and within 5 mins of meeting had my cock in her in the changing rooms.

Had a gf during covid who loved a good fuck. I was on a work zoom call and she started sucking me off. She noticed camera was off so she bent over the table and I gave it her hard. Both of us failed to realise the microphone hadn’t been muted!!!

By *oneyandbearCouple 31 weeks ago

Somewhere in

We’ve played in quite a few public places…

One that puts a smile on my face is making Honey cum with fingers during a full show at the Edinburgh Playhouse. People all around us

By *ack-danielsCouple 31 weeks ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 26/11/23 10:31:23]

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Played with an ex many time outdoors in a woods near where we worked. It wasn’t till years later I found out it was a dogging spot relatively well known locally. We were only conspicuously watched once by a guy who saw her sucking me. After I came he gave me a thumbs up and walked off, still makes me chuckle.

I’d like to try more conspicuous location some time

By *hrisukbishareCouple 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"We’ve played in quite a few public places…

One that puts a smile on my face is making Honey cum with fingers during a full show at the Edinburgh Playhouse. People all around us "

Love it

By *ante1978Man 31 weeks ago

Northwich

And stevie and his Mrs are the people to avoid

By *ommyTighMan 31 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Sucked a guy in our communal stairwell as wife was in the flat above

By *xtrafetishCouple (FF) 31 weeks ago

London

Depends how brave you y

By *ykinkyCouple 31 weeks ago

cleethorpes

The sand dunes in Cleethorpes regularly

By *ovelyteaserMan 31 weeks ago

the shire

Have fucked and been sucked in car in daylight.

communal area in hostel (mezzanine floor not main area).

Fucked in field in daylight.

Not that risky really

By *ppybeardedMan 31 weeks ago

Ipswich

That's wild. Did he live in your block as well?

By *atarMan 31 weeks ago

London

Many times we fucked in the car , any available car park lol , not risky at all haha just do it

By *um4me1968Man 31 weeks ago

Coventry

Mmmm I love wanking in busy car parks cars driving by with no idea my cock is out and hard..

By *incsfun42Man 31 weeks ago

Lincoln

I think by the "lol" you expected a few laughs but just made you out to be horrible, shitty people, especially your wife when you could have and should have kept your mouths shut. Sort of people to avoid

By *ertscouple-2021Couple 31 weeks ago

Berkhampstead

The wife was sucking me off against the side of the chalets at pontins on an adult only weekend when some guy asked what the time was, I told him the time and he went on his merry way.

By *eed some fun 74Man 31 weeks ago

near Fence

Fucked a 22 year old girl in the centre of Sherwood Forest behind a stack of logs. Could hear people walking by on the path but was sure no one knew we were there and then we sat in her car in the main car park while she climbed on my lap and fucked me. There was families all around and I was sure we were gonna get arrested. The security guy on the kiosk on way out didn't say anything so presume we weren't reported. It was only a little Peugeot 206 CC so there wasn't much room and we must have been rocking the suspension. Good ol' days of 2008

By *untimeguy69Man 31 weeks ago

Weston Super Mare

Fucked a fb in the middle of services on M4 she just climbed on top and rode me until I filled her full of cum.

By *enfella4uMan 31 weeks ago

staffs

I’m game for anything try me and let’s have some risky sex anywhere anytime

By *5ysh1331Man 31 weeks ago

Southampton

Fucked an ex in the cinema, was mid week and a mid day viewing so cinema wasn’t that full. She was wearing a skirt so could easily sit on my lap,, it was amazing. Problem was she was a gusher so leaving was a tad embarrassing ??

By *andy IanMan 31 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site) 31 weeks ago

Leo here. Some years ago I fucked a fab meet middle of the day in the car park of port gets bar services. Blacked out back windows of her car. Lovely Greek girl. Well worth it

By *xtrafetishCouple (FF) 30 weeks ago

London

Looking forward to this weekend

By *aoulDuke1Man 30 weeks ago

Bristol

Top tip...

When you're playing out a k**n*p fantasy, chose the location carefully so you're not disturbed by a security guard who calls the police, resulting in them turning up at your not-quite ex-wife's house (because your car is still registered there).

So many awkward questions from her (unanswered), them (answered fully), and your kids (still asking 10 years later, never going to be answered)...

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple 30 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

[Removed by poster at 07/12/23 08:10:14]

By *ypicalmale2022Man 30 weeks ago

okehampton

My most memorable was with a collegue at work.

We were last in the office and she asked if I could come up to her office and help her with something.

When I got there she was stark naked - I was naked pretty soon and we fucked in a chair by the large window being overlooked from the street below and houses opposite...

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Have gone all the way with ex girlfriends over the years, parks, toilets, cars etc

By *arrenandhisduckCouple 30 weeks ago

blackpool

Oh eck me and duck are mad in public just play everywhere.

She has sucked me off going down the prom on a Sunday morning.

We fuck in most taxis on way home last time I ate her on way home in back of a bomber

We’ve played in woods while watching golfers and many others I hope that the public fun never ends

By *andy IanMan 30 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ypicalmale2022Man 30 weeks ago

okehampton

"Oh eck me and duck are mad in public just play everywhere.

She has sucked me off going down the prom on a Sunday morning.

We fuck in most taxis on way home last time I ate her on way home in back of a bomber

We’ve played in woods while watching golfers and many others I hope that the public fun never ends "

By *im66123Man 30 weeks ago

newcastle

My wife and I went to a country pub one evening, it was quite busy and both of us were horny, the wife wore a short summer dress and no panties. After a couple of drinks she went to the toilet, after a minute I followed and waited outside the toilet door, as soon as she came out I pushed her back in , I bent her over and fucked her and cum in her pussy. She left the toilet without wiping shortly followed by me. When we got back in the pub the drinks had gone and someone else had our table. We got another drink and stood at the bar. Cum leaked out and she kept scooping it up with her fingers when no one was looking, she licked her fingers clean and then kissed me. Was very horny

By *r_YouTubeMan 30 weeks ago

Colchester

Town center during the day lol

By *ppybeardedMan 27 weeks ago

Ipswich

Just how publicly did you do it?

By *he shaggersCouple 27 weeks ago

vancouver island

Seems your married to a prize bitch

By *andN987Couple 27 weeks ago

north east

"Another time with FB, daytime at Marine Drive in Edinburgh, quite a well known dogging/ crusing spot. She’s sucking me and there’s a few guys watching. Another guy walks up and asks if he can watch, sure mate! I’ve got her titties out, small firm, big hard nipples, I slide her leggings down and take her from behind. The new guys undoes hid jeans and out comes this huge cock, semi hard.

This girl had the tightest pussy ever and it felt like I was filling her with my 7”. This must’ve been nearly 10” and as thick as your wrist. She wanked then sucked (as much as she could ) him until hard. I told him to fuck her, she happily although slightly concerned about his size bent over in front of about six guys and we watched being stretched as this guy fed his huge cock into her. Remember this was daytime in a public area and she was moaning etc like she was possessed lol. I told her to suck me as he fucked her. He fucked her hard and we both came in her at the same time. Great times. "

Fantastic

By *ellsuitedMan 27 weeks ago

Elstree

I would not meet you and yours if you were the last available swinger at a Viagra festival!

north east

" "

Tell us more

north east

"Top tip...

When you're playing out a k**n*p fantasy, chose the location carefully so you're not disturbed by a security guard who calls the police, resulting in them turning up at your not-quite ex-wife's house (because your car is still registered there).

So many awkward questions from her (unanswered), them (answered fully), and your kids (still asking 10 years later, never going to be answered)... "

Brilliant

By *attboy107Man 27 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Had a great time on the London to Bedford train in the early hours of one Sunday back in 89,the ex was dressed sexy in black skirt, stockings, suspenders and thong. She started with a blow job then bent over the seat so she could look out for people coming, in our haste to have fun, forgot there was a carriage behind us. Seems the ticket inspecter was in there, lucky the doors between carriages used to be noisy, we must have looked odd as he gave us a strange look when he asked for our tickets

By *iveshowcouple2Couple 27 weeks ago

Birmingham

We definitely have an exhibitionist fetish so over the years we have done lots of public stuff.

One that immediately comes to mind was when I took her with hands bound behind her back and a blindfold wearing only thigh boots to a guys flat for a bareback gangbang.

Afterwards just out of wicked perversity I walked her back across the city centre street to our car in exactly the same outfit. The heels were high and we were forced to walk slow due to the blindfold.

It was a warm summer night and I recall seeing all the guys cum dribbling down the inside of her thighs in the street lights. Cum was dripping from her nipples and splashed across her face.

I can’t for sure say that we were observed. I never really noticed but seeing it was a city centre street on a Saturday night it is more than likely.

Public enough?

By *entlemanrogueMan 27 weeks ago

Warrington

Love a bit of outdoor play.

however i do tend to keep it, out of the way of prying eyes

By *S4UTWOCouple 27 weeks ago

Penkridge

We love public sex:

- blowjob in Everyman cinema B’ham Mailbox; it was virtually full

- sex in the very busy stair lobby of B’ham Mailbox

- sex in broad daylight on a public path of Cannock Chase and many other public parks in Midlands; we were observed by walkers/runners on most occasions

- sex in M&S changing room

- too many B’ham centre blowjobs to recall

- fingering in busy City centre bars

- fucking in bar toilets

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan 27 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

"We love public sex:

- sex in broad daylight on a public path of Cannock Chase and many other public parks in Midlands; we were observed by walkers/runners on most occasions

- fucking in bar toilets

"

That sounds incredibly daring and exciting??

By *hrisukbishareCouple 27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

A lovely cave tourist attraction by a main road in France camaghe region. We went up to a higher cave with an opening to the road. She leaned over the railing. I had a fun fuck to mutual orgasm as we heard people climbing the stairs to our cave level. Just made it in time. Our friends were in the car below and laughed when we told them our narrow escape.

By *S4UTWOCouple 27 weeks ago

Penkridge

"We love public sex:

- fucking in bar toilets

That sounds incredibly daring and exciting??"

By *ussD1Man 27 weeks ago

Gloucester

About a month ago with FWB in the works shower / changing area, all are single cubicles, but typical of communal changing areas the doors and walls don’t go to the floor or ceiling. She told me to strip while she remained fully dressed. She sucked me and finished me by hand as we kissed. She loved the thrill of being in control and is very turned on by CFNM. While she was finishing me off we had to stop and be quiet as the cleaner was passing the cubicle. That made her grip a little harder

By *weetyorkieMan 27 weeks ago

york

Went to a clothes shop where I know someone who works there asked to try some jeans on stripped to my jockeys asked for my inside leg measuring pulled my cock out as she returned with a tape measure needless to say she got hold of my cock then bent down and gave it a suck when she stood back up I put my hand up her dress and moved her panties to aside and slipped a finger in all the time she was saying there’s cameras and the other assistant might come down to see where she is was a very erotic morning

By *ampire69Man 27 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Got seen in the changing cubicle with girlfriend finger fucking her by shop staff , she made sure she could see what was happening, girlfriend bought the items, shop girl wished us a nice day and grinned,

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS 27 weeks ago

Toy me town

By *attboy107Man 27 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 27 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

[Removed by poster at 27/12/23 19:56:46]

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 27 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

Sorry but this is a dual edge sword cause if the wife didn’t know then thats not swinging that’s cheating and cheaters is what gives the lifestyle a bad name! It’s the reason some couples worry about diving in due to the fear of cheating.

You and your wife sound like the kind of people to avoid!!! Discretion is huge in swinging and your wife’s outburst could have just ended a marriage. "

By *teve261970Man 27 weeks ago

Gateshead

"On holiday fucked on the balcony as people were eating their evening meal 3 floors below on the terrace.

1st holiday with the lads age 17, scored with a 35yr old school teacher & fucked in the lift on way to the room, then she spent all night in our room. Next night another one of the lads scored with her & brought her back. The 2 of us had her that night, she wouldn't do more than two as said she couldn't control the situation if more joined in, but they could watch.

After she'd had 2 of us she asked the other two to walk her back to her hotel lol,

Think thats how I got started down this erotic path. "

Also check out the events that happened on

Her husband dared her

in stories,

Steve

By *andy IanMan 27 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *erbys_coupleCouple 27 weeks ago

Derby

A few from us.

Centre parcs swimming pool - lifeguard stood about a metre way, he knew what we were doing.

Centre parcs changing room - left the door unlocked

High up balcony on holiday during the day - plenty of others sat out watching

Pool side room on holiday - curtains wide open

Swimming pool area - fingered her on a sunbed, at least 3 guys noticed

Local park during the day time

Front of our house - at night, we live on a busy main road. She was bent over the car

By *he fab twoCouple 27 weeks ago

brentwood

"On a park bench, on the river. In broad daylight. "

What river was it lol

By *hisismeXXXMan 26 weeks ago

Welsh Wales

Lots of fun risky/outdoor sessions through the years, lots of the usual stuff, parks beaches toilets night clubs etc. The one that stands out is behind the stand at a Swansea City football match at their old ground, The Vetch Field, while the game was going on, with a lady I knew who worked for the club. Over 6,000 people the other side of the wall, some potential audience that!

» Add a new message to this topic