FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My coworker

My coworker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackhammer2019 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

close

During covid times the office was very empty, there was me (Tim) a couple other people including Betty. Betty was a very beautiful eastern European with ample assets let’s say. Everyone always admired her assets and I found her extremely hot. Long story short we started fucking each other (I’ll prob do another story on that if anyone wants).

Anyway once we got comfortable with each other it appeared that she loved being a sub and natural alpha male like myself can be a dom. This is one of our first time actually fucking this way.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

close

[Removed by poster at 09/11/23 09:26:24]

close

We talked about having toys when we did eventually have this kind of sex so she had some in her bag. I threw them all over the table and assessed before deciding what I will use first. I grabbed a silk blind fold and placed it over her eyes, then I grabbed a restraint and tied her hands in front of her. Down on your knees bitch! She follows my instructions, I take use my cock to slap her in the face a few times. Then I pry open her mouth with my cock and shoved it down her throat. She sucks on it and I hold her head and vigorously fuck her face as she ch0kes on my cock. I slap her across the face with my hand and ask do you like that bitch? I didn’t care I fucked her face harder. I look into her eyes and I can see the thrilling pain in her face with redness from me slapping her.

» Add a new message to this topic