FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bit of a strange one…

Bit of a strange one…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    46 weeks ago

So, this is a bit of a strange one and this might not be the right place for it but I’m going to put it out there anyway and see what happens.

I have a lot of kinky/sexual scenarios and ideas that often consume large chunks of my thoughts…hence me being a member of FAB. Haha.

However, more recently, and particularly in the early hours I’ve been thinking a lot about intimacy play (no idea if that’s a term I’ve made up). As such, I have developed quite a detailed scenario in my head that I’m very intrigued by and curious to see if it’s something that can be made a reality.

In this scenario, once a week on a regular basis a man would spend the night with me, coming in when I was already in bed and leaving before I leave for work. There is no actual sex at all in this scenario, and it would be sleeping together in the most literal sense. This person would be basically a stranger, we won’t have had in depth or regular conversations and pictures will be limited. He’d basically come in, wrap me up and eventually we’d fall asleep. Then he’d leave and return the next week.

I’m very curious what kind of bond could be formed based on this scenario of pure intimacy, frustration and restraint. I feel this person would be always a kind of dream to me and I like that thought.

I guess this would suit someone who can see the merits in intimacy however usually shies away from it.

I am little and whenever my mind wanders to this the man in the scenario is big and able to completely encompass me. I also have a penchant for hairy chests! Haha.

I realise this is going to incite a lot of messages from men thinking that this is an easy in, however I’m only going to be interested in responses from people who have genuinely had thier interest piqued…if there is anyone.

Hey…maybe I should just buy a very big teddy but I’ll see if this leads anywhere first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exhillboyMan 46 weeks ago

Vilamoura Portugal

You are missing a trick here, throw in a bowl of cornflakes in the morning and you could probably get him to pay half the mortgage.

Hang on..... you want me to cuddle you every night and never get sex? you arent my wife are you?

By *essyphilMan 46 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Are snorers allowed??

Asking for a friend!

By *ackie_wmifsTV/TS 46 weeks ago

wolverhampton

…. Add the sound of rain outside and it sounds lush.

It would not take many visit before the fucking starts - would that break the spell ?

By *ant69Man 46 weeks ago

waltham cross

Sounds like most marriages… no sex

» Add a new message to this topic