FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Miss Jones gets a family double

Miss Jones gets a family double

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 48 weeks ago

south coast IOW

‘Hi Miss Jones I can actually accommodate on 25th as my son has a conference or something so is out for the night’, they were words I’d wanted to hear for some time.

Sir and I had met several times to enjoy our BDSM fun but it had always been a few hours only as he had an adult son back living at home who would ask too many questions if dad stayed out all night so dad always went home around pub closing if we met.

I love being bound and impact play and he knew just how to get me where I love to be. His wife had been gone many years but he had only recently returned to enjoying his Dom side. He seemed to have a natural skill for it, but had been researching for years continuing to attend a local munch now and again and expanding his knowledge.

We had chatted online for years now but only been meeting the past 6 months or so. It was amazing and he seemed able to read my body like a book.

I got ready with care. Black tight skirt. Stockings. Black and red Basque and matching pants. Slightly see through white blouse. High stilettos. He liked the secretary look so I knew he would approve.

We met at the usual place and he looked great. Suit. Tie. Belt. I knew where that belt was likely to be later. I felt a thrill of excitement and was already wet. He kissed me and I felt his hand briefly explore my bum cheeks for the stocking clasps. ‘Good girl’ he whispered into my ear which set my nipples tingling. I love how my body responds to him. He pulled a chair out a bit but motioned for me to sit against the wall. He then came and sat next to me after getting us a drink. He was driving so soft drink for him. I would only have one or two before playtime. We sat and relaxed and had a drink catching up on the time since our last meeting. I felt his hand move up my leg under the table and pull at my leg as he instructed me to open my legs a little more so the guys on the table opposite could get a good view. I didn’t know anyone locally and was happy to be his slut and opened them which caused my already short skirt to raise up to the top of my stockings under the table. I realised that where he had moved a chair as we sat down it had given them a totally unobstructed view of my exposed panty gusset which was now sporting a damp patch I’m sure.

I struggled to hide my gasp as I felt him reach down and feel my pussy ‘you have panties on. You need to be punished later for that. For now just enjoy your drink and if the guys over there look over I want you to give them your lovely smile’. His fingers pulled my pants aside and he started to rub a finger slowly up and down the crack of my pussy lips. ‘Oh you are very warm and excited to see daddy Dom aren’t you little slut’. ‘Yes sir’ I replied. I rarely called him sir in public as I’m not sub outside the bedroom but what I was wearing and his fingers rubbing my Pussy was having an affect. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and I know he could see I wanted him already. ‘Wait little one’ he said. ‘You will have to be a patient girl tonight’. I felt excited as he started to work my clit and a small gasp escaped from me causing the first guy opposite to glance over. I smiled but noticed his eyes go beneath the table where sirs hand was. I noticed him say something to his mate and over the next few minutes I felt the initially sneaky and gradually less sneaky looks as one by one the four guys adjusted how they were sitting and looked as sirs fingers massaged my clit and teased my now soaked pussy. Sir looked at me and murmured ‘my, what a good little slut letting all those guys see what a wet inviting pussy you have, maybe I should share you? ‘. ‘Yes please sir, I replied’ he laughed and said ‘not just yet little one it’s our first chance to use my nice bed so I’m going to make the most of it and have plans for you later but they can enjoy the show for now. I need to go to the loo so make sure you keep your legs open so they can see your juices glisten on your slick pussy lips. ‘

I was frustrated when he removed his fingers and watched as he slowly licked them. Mmmm you taste good baby girl all that juice for your daddy Dom. ‘Thank you sir’ I murmured quietly.

When he came back from the loo he stopped at the table where the guys were and spoke to them. He glanced across to me and I felt his gaze. The guys smiled. They now looked over without attempting to hide it and nodded at me. Sir came back and sat down. ‘Those are some guys I know from the fetish scene, they enjoyed seeing your pussy I’ve told them I’ll bring you back here in a few weeks and we can book a hotel for them to use you ‘. My breath caught when I heard that, Sir knows that is a big fantasy for me. ‘Now it’s time to go as I want to enjoy you fully tonight’

We got to the car and were at his house in no time. As soon as we went in he said ‘here tonight you will call me sir and you will obey my commands. Do you remember your safe word? ‘Yes sir’ he confirmed it with me and repeated his rules about all play stopping immediately if I used it no matter what we were doing or what he wanted. Either while we adjusted or totally stopped depending on my wishes. I was ultimately in control and choosing to submit but he intended to use me hard. I agreed and became more and more excited as he spoke. I watched his sensual mouth and wanted to feel it on my body. He took me to the bedroom and turned me to face the bed with my back to him. He run his hands over my blouse and shirt and up my stockinged legs. He kissed my neck eliciting a moan of pleasure as he caressed my boobs over my clothes. Then he bent me over the bed. He yanked down my panties and pushed my skirt up in one swift move. Bending me over he spanked me twice hard and then I heard his zip and felt as he lined his cock up against my wet hole. He roughly thrust into me hard and fucked me brutally for a few minutes. I cried out and gripped the bed to steady myself to take the pounding he was giving me. He felt hard as hell inside me and totally filled me. After several minutes he stopped. I was trembling with excitement and felt bereft when his cock left my body.

‘That’s enough of that I just wanted to sample how wet you were. Now take that skirt and blouse off and those panties and kneel in position properly to clean me off, I want my cock fresh and clear of all your juices’ he said as he helped me back up ‘yes sir.’ He watched me strip and kneel in front of him with my hands behind my back. I looked up at him and opened my mouth wide tongue out eyes open wide as I gazed up at him seeking his approval. He liked me to lick his length and balls slowly before I took it all in my mouth. I slowly slurped and licked at every inch of his cock which was still hard as hell. I traced the veins with my tongue and run it gently over and around the head. I love to taste my juices from him so it’s easy to be enthusiastic while doing this. Then when he was mostly clean I circled my lips fully around him and pushed my head forward until he was deep in my mouth and throat. I gagged but didn’t pull back I knew he expected me to take it all. I looked up at him as I slid my mouth back ready to plunge him again into my throat sucking him down and slowly adjusting my throat so I could take him all. My eyes watered and as he pulled back again I started to dribble but sir hadn’t said stop so I kept going. His hands came up to steady my head as he began to throat fuck me. Slowly pulling my head down onto him as he thrust into my waiting throat then holding me as my throat tightened and gagged around his engorged head until he pulled back again. I had dribble coming out of my mouth and my eyes watered. I felt myself squirt as his cock continued to thrust into my open wet mouth. ‘You need to take bigger cocks than mine if you are going to be used by my friends slut’ he instructed as he used my mouth. He speeded up and I began to suck hard as he was pulling out until I felt him tense and pull my face against his throbbing pulsing balls as he released his full load into my throat. I chxked but managed to swallow every drop. I knew sir didn’t like me wasting his spunk. Once he was done and I’d licked him clean he told me I was a good slut and now he was ready to focus on his fun.

He bent me back over the bed and took his flogger out of a box in the corner. I felt the leather strands gently caress my skin. Little fingers of pleasure caressing my bum cheeks. Than a small sting of a slap. Gentle. Almost tender. I sighed and relaxed. The caress/slap continued getting gradually sharper and harder. I was instructed to open my legs and the strands moved around, bum cheeks, thighs, legs’, up so it glanced off my pussy. Harder each time until I began to make a noise with each hit. Pain but followed by a gentle leather swish of caress. The whirling in the air of the flogger heightening my anticipation each time. My bum getting hotter and hotter. Thighs tingling. Legs trembling as I was bent over on my stilettos just my stockings covering my lower body. Then sir stopped and instructed me to get on all fours on the bed. I heard him move about but wasn’t allowed to look I felt his caress and then a short sharp whap as a cane hit my cheeks. ‘One’ sir said. I knew this was my cue to count out loud so I did. Sir continued to administer 10 whaps of the cane whilst explaining this was my punishment for wearing panties which restricted his access and his friends view of his sluts pussy which I do not have permission to hide from him or his friends ever. I apologised as I counted. Each hit harder than the last. It felt like a burst of flame across my already smarting bottom each time the cane struck my skin. I got to ten after what felt like an age. My first time with a cane and it stung more than any whip but pain was short lived and the after tingle and caress made it all worthwhile. We took a short break and sir made sure I had plenty of water to drink and was comfortable before we resumed play.

Then sir told me to take of my basque he wanted full access to my body. I could keep my stockings on as although I wore the suspender basque they were hold ups so would still grip without it. He put a blindfold and my collar on me along with a ball gag ‘don’t want complaints from the neighbours’ he said as he instructed me back onto the bed where I felt my ankle and wrist cuffs being put on. I love the cuffs. Soft leather against the skin. It strangely is comforting to feel them go on but also always excites me a lot. If I could get away with it I would wear them all the time.

I felt my arms stretched out and the ropes being threaded through the cuff loops. I felt my legs stretched apart and up as the ropes were secured to leave my pussy and arse holes fully exposed. I wriggled a little to test for weakness but was fully secured unable to move more than a fraction. Sir reminded me how to indicate my safe word when gagged and had me demonstrate my signal that I wanted to stop. He put some music on and then he began to touch my body. Stroking. Caressing. Tasting. Making me more and more excited. Taking his time. Causing me to squirm in pleasure. Nibbling my exposed nipples until they were hard and then clamping something onto them tight so they remained erect and he could pull at my tits when he wanted to stretch them.

Slowly exploring my holes with his tongue and fingers both pussy and arse till I had squirted in his mouth several times. Each time he lapped it up but I heard him tut. I was desperate for him to fuck me when I felt the cold metal against my wet arse hole. I loved the feel of the cold hard metal pushing into me as I felt him insert a large butt plug stretching my hole. I was so wet it actually felt good to have that fullness inside me. Then I heard the buzz of a wand and jumped when it first hit my clit. ‘Now don’t cum slut, you have cum far too much without asking tonight and it’s time you learnt your lesson’. The wand was amazing against my wet swollen clit. My clamped nipples were throbbing. My arse filled with unrelenting metal. My legs wide apart exposing me as he pushed his hard cock into me. Slowly and lazily fucking my pussy as the wand pressed and roamed and played across my clit. It didn’t take long before I was desperate to cum. I tried thinking of something else and focussing my mind but it was no good I knew I couldn’t hold it. I tried to ask permission but it was muted by the gag. My pussy began to tighten and throb and sir stopped and removed his cock and the wand. He went back to caressing my body again. I groaned out in frustration desperate to be filled with cock again ‘now now slut. I know you want cock but you’re not ready until I say you are. You need to learn some control. He did this a few times. Bringing me to the edge and then stopping fucking me just as I started to cum. It was driving me crazy and I cried out behind the gag

He had just started to use the wand again when I heard the bedroom door creak. A male voice spoke up ‘dad you dirty dog. I skipped the conference and have had to lay in my room listening to you make this slut desperate to be fucked while you toy with her. I knew you had someone on the go by the whispered phone calls and late night pub visits that you don’t invite me on. I’m very impressed by the way. I knew you had kinks as I’ve raided your toy box in the past. We seem to have very similar tastes in women by the looks of her and I’ve certainly inherited your kinks but never knew you were such a quality Dom,I think I could learn a lot from you. I would have stayed in my room but the moans and groans coming from this one have given me a raging hard on so I thought I’d be cheeky as I know you love me dad. Fancy sharing?

Sir seemed to still. I was still blindfolded and bound. Unable to move or cover myself. ‘Well well I didn’t realise you were home or I would have played elsewhere. You always were bloody cheeky but I’ve seen you screwing that ex girlfriend of yours on the sofa so know you can hold your own. This is a slut that is desperate to be shared and I want my friends to use her. Tonight was about testing her limits but I think you could help with that though you’ll have to watch for now as I’m not quite ready for her to get cock more yet tonight that was about opening her up a bit. I heard noises and felt movement around me. Sir said ‘well looks like you will get to meet my son after all. Remember you know what to do if you want this to stop at all. As he said it the butt plug was removed and the wand placed back on my clit as his fingers pushed into my still wet Pussy.

My mind was in turmoil this wasn’t what I expected but damn it was exciting I’d seen pictures of his son. 28 yrs old. Back living with dad due to splitting with his girlfriend recently and awaiting their house sale but he was gorgeous. Athletic great smile and tattoos based on the beach pics I’d seen of him and his dad. A real chip of the old block. Plus I was desperate to be fucked and the wand and his dads fingers having me constantly on the edge of cumming there was no way I wanted this to stop. His dad pushed 3 then 4 fingers into me. Working the wand across my clit making me desperate to be filled. Easing off every time I felt my orgasm building. I felt his hand go deeper and deeper and that slight resistance before his whole hand slid into me. I was lost in the physical pleasure while my mind strayed. His sons first experience of me was watching his dad fist me. Suddenly as he fisted my pussy the wand returned to my clit and kept rubbing harder and harder. I tried to hold off but it was too much. Then he said it ‘cum for daddy little one. Give it to me’ I squirted and gushed over and over. I didn’t think I could stop cumming. I felt noises coming from me that were guttural almost. Like a wild animal. Slowly his hand eased out and the wand stopped. My pussy continued to pulse and clench. Each thrust tightening my gaping hole. ‘See how swollen her lips are I can’t wait to get my cock in her’ the sons voice said ‘I’ve never seen a woman cum that hard’ ‘you wait till she squirts on your cock son you’ll love it’ sir said. I strangely felt a sense of pride when sir said that. I found myself wanting to please the son to make dad proud.

Sir untied my legs and arms and removed my gag leaving my cuffs and blindfold on. He brought me a sweet drink and gave me some recovery time. Checking I was wanting to continue. Whilst he was moving around I felt hands touching my tits. Clamps still in place. The odd tug on the chains. The odd stroke of my legs. Unsure whether it was father or son on times but enjoying both. Then sir told me to get on all fours. I felt movement and a hard cock against my lips. Again I started to lick and slurp but realised this cock was thinner but longer than sirs. ‘Meet my boy’ sir said as I felt his cock slide into my pussy from behind. ‘Oh yes suck my boys cock slut while I give you sirs cock which I know you love’. I set to work enjoying sucking this fresh hard cock. As I loved sir fucking me. Finally full of his cock which I had craved all night. Enjoying feeling him as he thrust in pushing my body forward and being matched by his sons younger cock using my mouth. ‘Oh fuck dad you have trained her well I love fucking your sluts mouth. Maybe we should make her my step mum and we can share her regularly’. I felt his hands gripping my head, it was very similar to his dad and his smell was similar but different. His cock was longer but as it was thinner I could take it all. Each gag made my pussy squeeze down on dads thrusting hard cock buried deep in my pussy. I didn’t want this to end but it wasn’t long before I felt the son shoot into my throat. Mmmmm he tasted sweeter. I gulped as I thought he wasn’t going to stop. He cried out as he cum and held my head pumping each drop into me. Dad continuing to pound my pussy hard as he watch his boy fill my mouth with his young cum. I felt the son pull out. Sir slowed. ‘You came too soon boy she’s going to need more cock than that.’ Sir said. ‘Dad you forget I’m young we can cum over and over and I’m still hard. I couldn’t hold it you have had her moaning all night and I needed to fill her. I can settle down a bit now and fuck her properly. Can we fill her with cum? Does she take it? A little father/son cocktail maybe. ?’ ‘You really are a chip off the old block, tonight she will take what I tell her after all your family, here climb onto that young hard cock slut ride my son like you do me. I felt him lay next to me and I straddled his young body as I climbed onto his cock and lowered myself down. I slowly slid my pussy down his length and with his hands firmly gripping my bum cheeks I began to bounce up and down enjoying his length in my swollen used hole. God he felt good. Each thrust harder and deeper as I enjoyed his firm cock inside me. I ground my pussy into him hard and swayed my hips to ride him deeper into me. Feeling his mouth near my nipples but the clamps stopping him doing more than lick them as my tits bounced in his face. Then riding harder and harder as his dads fingers began to explore my arse and then totally loosing control as his dad whispered behind me ‘cum on that hard cock for daddy, show him what a good girl you are and the explosion in my nipples as sir pulled off the nipple clamps as I started to cum hard on his sons young cock deep inside my pussy. The clamps were replaced by a young eager mouth sucking and biting my nipples as he shot his load inside me. Cum pumping into me hard. Load after load. God where was it coming from. This guy could cum for Britain. I really was feeling totally slutty tonight and was loving it. As I felt him ease off I climbed off him. He had filled me so deep it wasn’t even starting to leak out yet. I know my role so set to at cleaning his cock properly. I felt him relax back ‘she’s certainly ready to be shared dad , you didn’t even need to tell her to clean up. Such an eager little whore you have’. ‘Maybe me and my friends can borrow her sometime I think they would enjoy her’

‘Hey you, don’t get too cheeky she gets used at my say so young man’ dad laughed though. ‘And taking about my slut come on and ride daddy now Little one’ I climbed onto him eagerly and loved that each time I slid down his cock he thrust his hips to meet me so that i could feel his full girth in me. I loved Sirs cock inside me. Nothing could compare to this. He continued to meet me thrust for thrust and then stopped and moved us closer to the edge of the bed as I continued to ride him I felt his hands stretch my bum cheeks apart and felt as his sons penis slid into my arse hole. Slowly at first. Dad pausing me so his son could line up and after a few test thrusts begin to fuck my arsehole. Once he had a rhythm going dad started to thrust again. Opposite thrusts so that I constantly had cock penetrating into one of my holes. Then as they sped up with dad holding me tightly as they both pumped into me gradually matching each other so they thrust together filling my holes father and son using me and causing me to scream out as I couldn’t help but cum again over and over on dads thrusting cock. Both continued to pound at me. Son stretching my arse and dad enjoying how sloppy and wet his sons cum had made my pussy. I cum again squirting and soaking us all dad looked over my shoulder and made eye contact with his boy. ‘Now’! Was all he said and I felt as they both began to shoot hot thick spunk into me. Dad filling my already used pussy with a cocktail of seed as his son filled my arse making sure I had experience his cum in all holes and making up for the lack of sex he’d had recently. Shooting load after load until I finally felt him slow and soften. As they pulled out of me I felt the wetness running from my stretched holes. ‘Oh thank you sir’ I said as my blindfold was removed and I knelt cum soaked looking up at father and son. Both looked so alike. A younger and a more mature version sharing the same grin as they presented their cocks to be cleaned. ‘You have been a good girl tonight’. Said sir. ‘I will think up a suitable reward. We really need to get a clean up guy for her pussy next time’ he said to his son. I know just the guy. The son smiled and after I’d cleaned them both sir took me off and gently showered and washed me and wrapped me in a soft towel while the son took the play sheet off the bed and ensured it was clean and dry for me to sleep laying in Sirs arms dreaming of Miss Jones next adventure.

As always leave a comment and if you enjoyed and haven’t yet, search the forum for my other Miss Jones Fantasies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Outstanding….absolutely phenomenal

south coast IOW

"Outstanding….absolutely phenomenal "

Aww thank you. Links to the others are in my profile at the bottom if you are interested xx

By *asseur_9Man 48 weeks ago

Ballymoney

brilliant

By *arythatsmeWoman 48 weeks ago

Dublin

Oh my goodness that was amazing!!

Miss Jones fantasies (and stories) are all brilliant but this one is such a lovely fantasy - being shared by family - mmmm thank you!!

Wonderful, wonderful writing and story as alway!!

You're brilliant Miss Jones!!

south coast IOW

"Oh my goodness that was amazing!!

Miss Jones fantasies (and stories) are all brilliant but this one is such a lovely fantasy - being shared by family - mmmm thank you!!

Wonderful, wonderful writing and story as alway!!

You're brilliant Miss Jones!!"

Xxxxxx

By *rgasm4u69Man 48 weeks ago

Warrington

Another Brilliant Mis Jones story I hope there's more to come

By *aughtyRyanMan 48 weeks ago

Romsey

Loved this..

By *aughtyHub96Man 48 weeks ago

Newport

Great story! Thank you

By *rdiscreet327Man 48 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Amazing!

By *igerman23Man 48 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *rgar27Man 48 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great ,love it

By *aulboy1Man 48 weeks ago

newport

Goodness miss Jones, that was a horny read

south coast IOW

"Goodness miss Jones, that was a horny read "

Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

By *ndrea54TV/TS 48 weeks ago

cambridge

Fantastic story miss Jones xxx

By *uggydomMan 48 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

Another amazing story, I’m now sat on the train with a massive hard on

By *ixalotMan 48 weeks ago

Glasgow

Well that’s sorted me for the day … Miss jones has a wonderful way with words… more please xx

By *umseekerMan 48 weeks ago

montrose

Wankin over this right now

By *ustfun4uMan 48 weeks ago

Newton Abbot

By *lderWiserNowMan 48 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fantastic, so horny

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Excellent had me throbbing

south coast IOW

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

By *cott60Man 48 weeks ago

Perth

Loved it

By *orthampton jamesMan 48 weeks ago

Northampton

Oh my I adore Miss Jones adventure

By *oan of DArcCouple 48 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. "

south coast IOW

"Oh my I adore Miss Jones adventure "

Just this one or do you mean the others too? Xx

By *rgar27Man 48 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"Oh my I adore Miss Jones adventure

Just this one or do you mean the others too? Xx"

they are very erotic stories

By *ot_J-Dirty_JCouple 48 weeks ago

Weston Super Mare

Very hot!!!

south coast IOW

"Very hot!!! "

Thank you.

By *irAndBalayageExpertCouple 47 weeks ago

Essex

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 44 weeks ago

south coast IOW

" "

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *en4funoxonMan 44 weeks ago

Banbury

What a great series of experiences xx

By *anteddeadoraliveMan 44 weeks ago

st helens

By *hrisukbishareCouple 44 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wonderful

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 42 weeks ago

south coast IOW

" "

By *illie B. HardaganMan 39 weeks ago

Leyland

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

By *igerman23Man 37 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *umon337Man 36 weeks ago

Offaly

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

Best story so far

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 36 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Best story so far "

Im not surprised this one appealed to you for some reason. Glad you are enjoying all the Miss Jones stories.

By *gvdriver2Man 36 weeks ago

Highbridge

Awesome writing

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 29 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Awesome writing "

By *ovedservant_xCouple 29 weeks ago

worthing

Absolutely amazing story...such a naughty girl

By *amesB66Man 29 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Beautiful, creative writing. Erotica at its finest. Thank you xx

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 27 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thanks James. From you that is a real compliment xxxx

By *tillettolover01Man 27 weeks ago

Harrogate

Thank you for taking the time to write such amazing erotic stories x

By *ripfillMan 15 weeks ago

havant

Amazing … I really liked the Dom side of this essay

It was electric

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 14 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Amazing … I really liked the Dom side of this essay

It was electric "

Thank you Gripfill and for your continued support.

By *ikkiLeatherTV/TS 13 weeks ago

Southampton

Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your stories. Thank you for some excellent writing

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 12 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Just wanted to say I really enjoy reading your stories. Thank you for some excellent writing"

Thanks Nikki

By *untooMan 12 weeks ago

manchester

This is just brilliant

By *elly61TV/TS 11 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Fantastic fantasy or is it a true story, erotica at its best

By *h-why-notMan 11 weeks ago

Isle of Wight

Such detail, amazing read

By *an45Man 7 weeks ago

Newport

That’s what we like my naughty slut

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"That’s what we like my naughty slut "

Ha ha. Thanks Dan.

By *ockMan 3 weeks ago

Havant

Wow now this is an amazing scenario. Love the exposure the control the son and the use of thr flogger.

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Wow now this is an amazing scenario. Love the exposure the control the son and the use of thr flogger. "

I’m a big fan of being flogged.

By *untooMan 3 weeks ago

manchester

I loved the story and the dynamic between the characters. Brilliant writing

By *airy guy 67Man 2 weeks ago

Waterlooville

WOW! I have no other words

By *G74Woman 2 weeks ago

Blackburn