FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Trick or treat

Trick or treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackhammer2019 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

close

I be never been into trick or treating as I thought it’s just an American hyped event. So I didn’t have any signs that I was opened to it. As I sat at home watching tv i could hear commotion outside. Then quarter the way through the movie my doorbell goes. So I get up and got to the door and it’s Danielle from a few doors up with her kids. We’ve always flirted a little but she seemed happily married so never really expected anything. She was dressed as Jessica rabbit who was in fact my cartoon fetish if I am honest. I was so mesmerised by her I forgot what was happening. Luckily I’ve always got treats at home so grabbed her kids so and complimented her and off they went. I laid on the sofa thinking about her whilst finishing then movie.

Two hours passed and my doorbell went again. I thought can’t be trick or treaters because it’s surely past their bed time. It was her with the naughtiest grin. Back already I asked? She said yes may I come in? So I invited her in and we sat in the sofa as she said I am sorry to intrude, but my husband and I had a bet and I won and as a prize I get to you know. You know what I asked? And she began explaining how she always fancied me and hoped i fancied her also. So I proceeded to explain and let out that she was dressed as the cartoon I’d always thought I’d fuck. So as I inquisitively probed into how what why, she leans in and plants a kiss on my lips.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man 33 weeks ago

Bristol

Please carry on

By *atthew78Man 33 weeks ago

Winsford

By *ary1001xMan 33 weeks ago

Hillsborough

close

Without thinking twice I pull her close to me and we kiss deeply and passionately. By this time my cock was rock hard. I caressed her body whilst kissing her. She was now really into what we were doing and she started stroking my cock through my trousers. Mmm big boy she said, defo bigger than Bill’s (her husband). Her long dress had slit all the way to just below her panty line, it was tempting whilst leaving enough to the imagination. I freed her lovely breasts from her dress as I was always curious about them. Danielle was the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen but she came across so innocent, that made me want to fuck her but more so it made me want to fuck her up.

By this time she had freed my cock from my trousers and underwear, she kept saying wow I am not sure I can take all that. With hungry looking eyes she lick her lips then slides back on the sofa and started licking the tip of my cock. She used one of her hands to rub my cock as she sucked me with her other hand she placed in her panties playing with her pussy.

By *arythatsmeWoman 33 weeks ago

Dublin

Ohhh excellent start

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

More

close

I sprung up from the sofa and stood in front of her with my erect penis by her mouth so she can get to work on it. Whilst she sucks my cock I grab her head and shove my hard cock down her throat as she gags for air. I spend the next 10 minutes literally fucking her mouth with my cock to the point tears run down her face. I stand her up and have a twirl in that beautiful dress she had on. Then with one fell swoop I rip her panties off from under her dress as she let out a little moan. I rub the inside of her thighs all the way up to where her pussy is. I gently feel around her pussy area paying great attention not to touch the pussy yet. Stop teasing me she exclaimed! But that just motivated me more. So I rub her legs up and down inside her thighs and graze her pussy every now and then.

I finally got to her pussy and it was soo wet, she looks at me embarrassingly and says I don’t get that wet for Bill. I spin her round and position her bent over the sofa, I drop to my knees and bury my face in her wet pussy. She moans as I lick and play with her clit gently, then I slip 2 fingers in her wet pussy as she lets out a little moan of delight. I play with her pussy and eventually she screams I’m coming I’m coming! She cums hard all over my fingers and collapses onto the sofa. She turns to me and says are you going to fuck me now? No I said, you have to go now, I don’t fuck married women!

Winsford

By *ucksguy2000Man 33 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *J GeminiTV/TS 33 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *olflordMan 33 weeks ago

Exeter

By *ongbowmanMan 33 weeks ago

Grantham

close

She gets up not happy with my answer and pushes me onto the sofa. She straddles me, grabs my hard cock and places into her wet pussy. She screams as it stretches her pussy open and let her weight take her down my shaft. She works my cock slowly as I can feel her tight pussy expanding on my cock. I want you to fuck me hard she says. Needing no invitation I bend her over put a cushion under her pelvis and shove my cock in her pussy. I start slowly as she says it’s filling my pussy in places I didn’t know existed. I pick up pace and she screams and moans with every stroke oh fuck she exclaimed, Bill has never fucked me so hard nor so deep. I spank her ass until it turns red and there are my hand prints all over her ass. She puts her hand to the back to try and soothe the pain, that only makes me want to hurt her more. I grab her hand, locate her wedding ring and press it into her back as she screams. I leave a wedding ring print in her ass so she knows I am making her a cheating slut. Oh fuck she shouts, I am coming again, she tightens her pussy around my cock and orgasms. This makes me get so close, I speed up the pounding and she can feel by cock expand as it gets ready to explode and she shouts cum in me, cum in me please, I want it all. I shoot my load in her pussy and she jumps off my cock. That’s the biggest cock I have ever had, my pussy feel so stretched she says.

By *imbob2145Man 33 weeks ago

stirling

By *cott60Man 33 weeks ago

Perth

By *udeboy65Man 33 weeks ago

rotherham

More please xx

By *ary1001xMan 33 weeks ago

Hillsborough

close

I have to go back she says, Bill would be exhausted from putting the kids to bed and no doubt will want to hear how it went. She stands up still in her dress with her ripped panties on my floor, I push her back to the sofa and spread her legs apart, Oh god she exclaims as I bury my cock in her pussy and fuck her again. Call Bill, let him hear you scream as I fuck you. She reaches for her phone as I slow down the pace and FaceTimes her husband. I grab the phone and record my cock stretching his wife’s pussy. I then point the phone at her face and pick up the pace, she tries hard not to scream but she can’t help it as I thrust deeper and deeper into her pussy. Her husband has his hands over his mouth and is speechless as he sees what I am doing to his wife. I throw the phone down on the sofa as I think I need to carry on with fucking her. She cums twice with me fucking her with her legs in the air, spread wide for me. My cock expands again and I shoot a load into her wet pussy and she screams and moans this pussy is yours now. I withdraw my cock and I remember her phone. I pick it up and her husband is still there stroking his cock vigorously, I took great pleasure in pointing the phone her cum filled pussy and spread her lips apart so he can look at his cream pied wife as he wanks. This made him clearly so turned on as he cums immediately. Good night Bill she says into the phone, I’ll be back before the kids wake up and hangs up the phone.

By *ADSPARKY200Man 33 weeks ago

Watford

Great story please continue

By *igkidexyMan 33 weeks ago

Dublin

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Omg great story