FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A little sexy story

A little sexy story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iny Delight OP   Woman 33 weeks ago

City Centre

I hope some of you might enjoy this..

The Hotel

They liked to think of her as the sexy secretary but she was much more than that in this hotel chain. She would often dumb herself down and play into their "nice tits" when she wore those tight blouses that they drooled over on a daily basis.

She was a master manipulator.

She knew exactly how to play the game, to get where and what she wanted and she made no apologies for it. She had set about using her sex to accomplish certain goals, all the while maintaining the innocent damsel in distress. She would switch with ease to the impish nymph that could make holding a pen look dirty, especially if she ever put it near those full red lips of hers. That was her forte, it was all part of a very good act to charm her way to the top.

She had worked her way up to a managerial position from those housekeeping day's a few years before, pulling cum stained sheets off beds while going through night college gave her papers and the validation she craved. However every leg up she got in her career came from knowing the management intimately. She had fucked them all.

She'd been fucking the boss regularly over the past 6 months, always at the office as she never took her work home with her. He was the fourth to have come from head office in 5 years and she'd ate and spat each one of them out mercilessly, disregarding their marital status and thinking that being married was a bonus rather than a hindrance to her. No out of hour calls to deal with or the constraints and banality that previous relationships had offered to her. She wanted the risk, the thrill, the control. She got off on their guilt and how they would betray themselves so easily and those they loved for the taste of her flesh. She got a thrill from sending them back sexually exhausted to their wives.

The boss was away at one of the sister hotels for a couple of day's and again she was left to mess around with figures to balance the books. She'd asked not to be disturbed as payment's were due. The pressure was on but she was exceptional under it.

A knock came, it was Luca one of the restaurant managers looking for the paperwork she had to sign off on, rotas, deliveries and a new menu the pretentious head chef was pushing. She read salmon in some kind of gin concoction and rolled her eyes, gin was now taking over the kitchens. Luca was newish, tall, with dark smouldering looks, who spoke with a soft Italian accent. His suit was tailored perfectly, his shirt crisp and finished with cuffs that caught the light with his hand gestures. He took a seat and with the niceties over they talked about business. She began to tap the desk with her pen and brought it to her mouth slowly. Her body relaxed back into the chair and with her legs crossed, she began to set the trap and toy with Luca using a web of sexual manipulation that she always used to hunt her prey.

"Luca why does everything have to have gin in it lately? Vile stuff" she said smiling. "There are far nicer thing's I would rather taste and have in my mouth. Are you a gin man?" He wasn't sure what to make of her but he was playful in conversing while taking every inch of her in. He noticed the buttons of her blouse undone that barely contained the fullness of her breasts. They laughed and flirted as each time they caught each other's eye they held each other's gaze longer.

Her nipples began to harden and she got up from her seat and walked seductively around to the other side where Luca was sat. She lent the fullness of her bottom on the edge of the desk, crossing one black high heeled foot over the other. Her red skirt tight and striking against the white of her see through chiffon blouse. He could clearly see the shape of her nipples now and thought about squeezing them and rolling his tongue around them, biting, sucking and feeding from her full breasts.

He could smell her perfume and was trying his best to contain himself but to no avail. "You're trying not to look Luca, I don't mind, some say they're my best feature." She purred.

"I would have said that would be your eyes" was his confident reply.

Are you wondering if I'm wearing panties? If my pussy is shaved down there?" She said laughing and paused before asking was the conversation offending him.

"No, I like the way this conversation is going and of course you are very sexy" he said confidently.

She could see how his cock was bulging in his suit trousers. She knew he was enjoying the direction this conversation was going and that he wanted to fuck her there and then on that desk.

She unpinned her dark hair and let it fall loose around her shoulders and was about to take off her black rimmed glasses to begin her seduction when Luca stood and whispered "Please, leave them on."

He moved his hands and rested them on her waist. Then, he began slowly tracing the curve of her hips down to where he could feel the line of the top of her black stockings. His fingers began hastily gathering up the fabric of her skirt, hitching it high enough for him to see everything, to feel and taste her if he wanted to.

He moved his hand down between her legs, his fingers making their way to her engorged swollen pussy that was now wet with anticipation and ready to be fucked. He felt the urgency of her wanting his cock inside her so badly.

Reciprocating, she undid his zip pulling out his thick girthy cock that glistened in pre cum. She was so taken at the sheer size of this stallion in her hands. She now craved to feel his cock explode deep inside her.

"I won't tell if you don't." She smiled then leant in biting Luca's bottom lip.

"You have a smart mouth that needs to be filled," Luca replied.

He took the neat white handkerchief triangle out from his suit top pocket and after shaking it out he began filling her mouth with it so she wouldn't be able make a sound while he fucked her.

In one swift motion, holding the back of her neck, he had laid her back on the desk with her legs hitched up and spread. Pulling her hips in towards him, he began to push himself into her. She felt tight and that initial thrust felt like he was going to cum inside her in seconds . Building momentum quickly and hard, thrusting his thick hard cock into her deeply with a fixed precise tempo, punctuated with his loud animalistic groans with each push.

She never took her eyes from him as he arched his spine and threw his head back as to look up at the heavens, emptying everything he had into her. He'd cum quickly but all the same they were both satisfied. Standing back he looked at his cock and enjoyed the view of her engorged swollen pussy lips that were concealing where he'd just cum. She felt stretched and warm with his seed.

Taking her hand he helped her to sit once again on the edge of her desk. "I like the way you play." He said with a wink. He took his handkerchief out of her mouth and wiped his sweating brow. Handing it to her he looked down at her pussy and said "Keep it, you can use it to clean yourself up."

He fixed his cum covered cock back into his suit and straightened his tie watching her and taking in how she looked after fucking her. Her breath was heavy and he picked up on her quivering from his pleasure.

He picked up the paperwork from her desk and walked to the door. Opening it, he turned back to her and said with a smile "I'll be back during the week, you're not the only one that takes what they want"

They were one of the same animal. She'd need to up her game to handle a man like Luca and fuck did she want this game to continue.

She was always the huntress, but now she had been hunted...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnboy74712Man 33 weeks ago

DUBLIN

This is a fantastic piece of writing, thrilling and filled with naughtiness. Look forward to the next chapter x

By *arythatsmeWoman 33 weeks ago

Dublin

This is wonderful, keep going please

By *rgasm4u69Man 33 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant I hope there's more

By *enninemarkMan 33 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *aughtywifeyWoman 33 weeks ago

close

By *ylon_cMan 33 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Beautifully written, very hot.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 33 weeks ago

Derby

By *j and c 2Couple 33 weeks ago

mullingar

City Centre

Thanks everyone

By *omerset_naughtyMan 33 weeks ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

wow this is such an erotic and high horny story of which I would love to be one of the managers she fuck regularly. keep going please I'm.so horny now

By *ongdong2021Man 33 weeks ago

all around

I’m so happy to read of Luca’s more recent escapades, it’s been a while. Great writing, and totally responsible for my first Orgasm of the day

By *.RazzzleMan 33 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

City Centre

"I’m so happy to read of Luca’s more recent escapades, it’s been a while. Great writing, and totally responsible for my first Orgasm of the day "

It's always a pleasure being responsible for those kind of things.

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

Very well written sexy story. Looking forward to the next installment

By *electableicecreamMan 33 weeks ago

The West

I enjoyed that.

By *asseur_9Man 33 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Excellent