FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bedroom drawer was stuck

Bedroom drawer was stuck

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

the other day after my wife had gone to work , I eventually got up (being recently retired) and as I was getting dressed I noticed out of the corner of my eye, my wife's bedside locker drawer was not properly closed. So I went over to fix it and it seemed to get even more stuck as I tried to push it in , so I pulled it out altogether and behind the drawer was a number of her little panties that had fallen down at the back and had snagged the drawer completely. So I took out all the panties that I found down the back and left them on the bed, intending to tell my wife where I had found them. Then I thought....omg....she might think I was at the drawer myself....how would that look! So instead I put them into a bag intending to throw them into the bin, when I started to get a funny sensation come over me and had a huge desire to try a pair on. I quickly removed all the clothes that I had just put on and slowly pulled up a pair of very silky panties and as soon as it touched my cock I just started frantically feeling myself through the panties. it felt oso good and I knew she would never miss them, so I had a wonderful wank into one of the pairs and through them in the bin afterwards.....but I kept all the lovely soft sexy pairs and the next day I went into the local Adult Cinema where I put on the panties and had the most sexy horny time with a guy who went mad feeling them and wanking me through the panties. I eventually used them all up but every now and then I pull out the drawer and always find a few more ....and then go back into the Adult Cinema again!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic