FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > French Cougar

French Cougar

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dventurous-b OP   Man 47 weeks ago

dublin

I visited Bordeaux a few weeks ago and we bumped into an American at a bar. I knew by her that she liked a younger guy and she was great fun at the bar.

Anyway we were all talking with our group and I got her number to join us for drinks later but that did not materialise and I just ended up going back to her place that night for a small bit of fun as we were both quite d*unk.

Roll on 2 weeks and I was back in France and I told her I was visiting Paris. She told me she will travel from Bordeaux and book a hotel room in one of the best hotels so she books a hotel for 3,000 a night for us!!! This is out of my budget by one 0!!

She met me at the lobby of the hotel, tight leather trousers and knew she was ready to go. Arrived into her room which had a bottle of wine on the table waiting for both of us.

She then dressed down into incredible lingerie and we jusy fucked all night long. She now wants to meet once or twice a year and she will fly wherever it is!

BTW she is a 65 year old American and I am in my 30's! Stuff of dreams!

Also she is incredibly good looking, works out every day and just loves a younger guy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic