FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Swimming Part 3

Swimming Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietcouplexxx OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

near u

Hi folks thread closed again. You will get my next installment here.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *uz1978Man 47 weeks ago

Bideford

Can't wait for the next installment

By *4funXXXMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire

Looking forward to reading it loving it.

By *overOral0Man 47 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

A great story OP, looking forward to more

By *hil911Man 47 weeks ago

Solihull

By *umon337Man 47 weeks ago

Offaly

By *bdnhonestMan 47 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Cant wait

By *ndy man 200Man 47 weeks ago

hereford

Great story

By *t102Man 47 weeks ago

Wales

By *asseur_9Man 47 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Can’t wait

By *lexjohnson139Man 47 weeks ago

Dublin

By *uietcouplexxx OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

near u

He smiled. Yeah I was busy with some personal stuff. And you never gave me your number so I'd no way to contact you. Yes well I never give out my number. He was right neither of us had anyway to contact the other. Did you miss me He asks rather cocky. No never really noticed you missing I giggled. He gave me a bit of a tickle on my side. Yeah you did lol . I drop myself into the pool turn on my back and as I start to swim away looking at him I jokingly say Miss you! What's to miss lol then swam off.

I finished my lengths. Got myself out of the pool and went to the changing area. Sean met me at my locker. Hey have you time to stay ? Why? Thought we could go to the spa before it closes? Only if you have time. Oh did I ever I wanted more than a spa. Trying to put on a not that bothered type of expression I replied. I really need to get home. Aww really Sara even just half hour I'd like to catch up with you. I couldn't say no to him anymore that would have been cruel. Just half hour I suppose I can do that. Brilliant he lit up. We made our way to the spa it seemed busier than normal hottub was full the sauna had 3 in it and the steamroom. We went there first. Sitting together we had a great chat plenty of laughs and loads of flirting. Sean became very touchy as he chatted. Left the steam room. Quick cold shower then into the sauna. Couple of folk in but left soon after. So are we meeting again sometime Sara. We could I replied. Do you want to go out for a drink. We could. Or come to mine I'm a descent cook lol I laughed maybe sure we will see. At this point we had been Sitting close to each other he came in tight put his arm behind me placing his hand on my hip. Then leaning in to give me a kiss. Sean Nooo someone might come in. Doubt it think there all away. Coming forward for another attempt. Nooo Sea...mmmmmmm we locked lips OMG!! That's me hooked again. I'm his Mmmmmm he can kiss. Eventually we break. I'm tingling and he's only kissed me. I managed to blurt out. Now behave as I giggle. His other hand resting on the inside of my thigh then realising my hand is on his leg closest to me. 1 more he wispers as he touches my lips again to which I totally give in and enjoy turning into him more taking full pleasure from his kiss feeling his strong arm pulling me even closer. I'm totally relaxed falling into this long over due contact. We break off. And sit for a moment. Someone walks past the door that gets our attention. We part slightly then I decided I need to go. Right I'm off here. Yeah OK think I will also he replied. We walk off to get changed. I get my things from the locker leave them in the cubicle and go for my shower. 1 other man comes out from a cubicle dressed and leaves. First shower isn't working I try the other, freezing then the other in a cubicle it's OK not much power but it will do. Sean gets into the 1 next to me. Here leave me your number before we go please. Yeah maybe I replied. What! I giggle. Then I will give you mine if you won't give me yours he laughs. I get to washing my hair hoping no one is about and Sean makes his move. But no nothing I look out to see him drying himself. OK he's being good oh well. I come out wrap my towel around myself and go to my cubicle. I get in then look for my other towel for my hair. Bent over giving my hair a good drying it happens I'm grabbed from behind again. Come here you he says. I straighten up turn to him and we start kissing. OMW he's f...ING great. I'm on my tip toes as I reach up over his shoulders wrapping my arms around his neck. Oh he tastes so good. His hand comes up over my head sliding of the towel they come down my back to my ass squeezing each hip and parting them with each squeeze. Up they come under my towel he pulls at the towel to loosen it I come away from him slightly it falls to the floor I bring my arms down to his sides realising what his intentions will be next. He lifts my straps at each shoulder then sliding them off and down he breaks from me looking into my eyes he lowers my swimsuit down over my breasts as them become exposed to his view slides my swimsuit on down to my waist he stops takes my breasts in his hands then leans in kissing sucking bitting each erect nipple. Omg his touch how he plays with my boobs so hot I'm his to do as he pleases. F..k he comes up and we kiss his hand cupping my breast. I'm so wet aching for this man wanting more and more both his hands grab my ass and pulling me tight into him he repeats this several times he's strong I can feel his cock pushing against me each time. Sliding a hand under my ass his fingers trace over my swollen wet lips Mmmmmmm OMG I sigh at this touch back they go he repeats this several times applying more pressure each pass oh I'm so wet now. I break from our kissing frenzy breathing heavy bitting my bottom lips. His fingers push my suit to the side and slides in a finger to my now very wet pussy. F..k yessss. I cannot hold back his finger is doing things to me I never thought possible. Oh f..k yesss this is so good I want more I need more I'm reaching for his shorts he's only his towel on, with his hand he loosens it as it falls to the floor. I pant and with a very breathless voice a tell him stop omg stop. Which he does. Looking confused at me I breathlessly say whoo I need you to stop as I drop to my knees in front of him taking his beautiful hard extremely hard cock in my hand then looking up at him I touch his glistening cock with the tip of my tongue circling it lower and lower then taking him deep into my mouth MMMMMM now this is what I want I come up and circling the tip I proceed to give him the best BJ I've ever given taking more and more each time until I can't get any more into my mouth. The taste the feeling the girth his length is at this moment perfect. I continue short strokes long slow strokes, fast. Cupping his balls stopping to catch my breath wanking him his precum is in abundance. He's groaning his balls are tightening f..k Sara I'm going to cum I hear him say I just work that cock like I'm never going to see it again. He's there I pull away wanking on him his cum shoots out over my boobs so much, as he slows I take him again sucking until he stops. Mmmmmmmm so so good. I get up we kiss. Sean sits beside me I grab his towel wiping the cum of myself. F..k Sara I so want to F..k you. I kiss him. All in good time

By *pringbok95Couple 47 weeks ago

Limavady

Brilliant

By *ayarMan 47 weeks ago

Wirral

"He smiled. Yeah I was busy with some personal stuff. And you never gave me your number so I'd no way to contact you. Yes well I never give out my number. He was right neither of us had anyway to contact the other. Did you miss me He asks rather cocky. No never really noticed you missing I giggled. He gave me a bit of a tickle on my side. Yeah you did lol . I drop myself into the pool turn on my back and as I start to swim away looking at him I jokingly say Miss you! What's to miss lol then swam off.

I finished my lengths. Got myself out of the pool and went to the changing area. Sean met me at my locker. Hey have you time to stay ? Why? Thought we could go to the spa before it closes? Only if you have time. Oh did I ever I wanted more than a spa. Trying to put on a not that bothered type of expression I replied. I really need to get home. Aww really Sara even just half hour I'd like to catch up with you. I couldn't say no to him anymore that would have been cruel. Just half hour I suppose I can do that. Brilliant he lit up. We made our way to the spa it seemed busier than normal hottub was full the sauna had 3 in it and the steamroom. We went there first. Sitting together we had a great chat plenty of laughs and loads of flirting. Sean became very touchy as he chatted. Left the steam room. Quick cold shower then into the sauna. Couple of folk in but left soon after. So are we meeting again sometime Sara. We could I replied. Do you want to go out for a drink. We could. Or come to mine I'm a descent cook lol I laughed maybe sure we will see. At this point we had been Sitting close to each other he came in tight put his arm behind me placing his hand on my hip. Then leaning in to give me a kiss. Sean Nooo someone might come in. Doubt it think there all away. Coming forward for another attempt. Nooo Sea...mmmmmmm we locked lips OMG!! That's me hooked again. I'm his Mmmmmm he can kiss. Eventually we break. I'm tingling and he's only kissed me. I managed to blurt out. Now behave as I giggle. His other hand resting on the inside of my thigh then realising my hand is on his leg closest to me. 1 more he wispers as he touches my lips again to which I totally give in and enjoy turning into him more taking full pleasure from his kiss feeling his strong arm pulling me even closer. I'm totally relaxed falling into this long over due contact. We break off. And sit for a moment. Someone walks past the door that gets our attention. We part slightly then I decided I need to go. Right I'm off here. Yeah OK think I will also he replied. We walk off to get changed. I get my things from the locker leave them in the cubicle and go for my shower. 1 other man comes out from a cubicle dressed and leaves. First shower isn't working I try the other, freezing then the other in a cubicle it's OK not much power but it will do. Sean gets into the 1 next to me. Here leave me your number before we go please. Yeah maybe I replied. What! I giggle. Then I will give you mine if you won't give me yours he laughs. I get to washing my hair hoping no one is about and Sean makes his move. But no nothing I look out to see him drying himself. OK he's being good oh well. I come out wrap my towel around myself and go to my cubicle. I get in then look for my other towel for my hair. Bent over giving my hair a good drying it happens I'm grabbed from behind again. Come here you he says. I straighten up turn to him and we start kissing. OMW he's f...ING great. I'm on my tip toes as I reach up over his shoulders wrapping my arms around his neck. Oh he tastes so good. His hand comes up over my head sliding of the towel they come down my back to my ass squeezing each hip and parting them with each squeeze. Up they come under my towel he pulls at the towel to loosen it I come away from him slightly it falls to the floor I bring my arms down to his sides realising what his intentions will be next. He lifts my straps at each shoulder then sliding them off and down he breaks from me looking into my eyes he lowers my swimsuit down over my breasts as them become exposed to his view slides my swimsuit on down to my waist he stops takes my breasts in his hands then leans in kissing sucking bitting each erect nipple. Omg his touch how he plays with my boobs so hot I'm his to do as he pleases. F..k he comes up and we kiss his hand cupping my breast. I'm so wet aching for this man wanting more and more both his hands grab my ass and pulling me tight into him he repeats this several times he's strong I can feel his cock pushing against me each time. Sliding a hand under my ass his fingers trace over my swollen wet lips Mmmmmmm OMG I sigh at this touch back they go he repeats this several times applying more pressure each pass oh I'm so wet now. I break from our kissing frenzy breathing heavy bitting my bottom lips. His fingers push my suit to the side and slides in a finger to my now very wet pussy. F..k yessss. I cannot hold back his finger is doing things to me I never thought possible. Oh f..k yesss this is so good I want more I need more I'm reaching for his shorts he's only his towel on, with his hand he loosens it as it falls to the floor. I pant and with a very breathless voice a tell him stop omg stop. Which he does. Looking confused at me I breathlessly say whoo I need you to stop as I drop to my knees in front of him taking his beautiful hard extremely hard cock in my hand then looking up at him I touch his glistening cock with the tip of my tongue circling it lower and lower then taking him deep into my mouth MMMMMM now this is what I want I come up and circling the tip I proceed to give him the best BJ I've ever given taking more and more each time until I can't get any more into my mouth. The taste the feeling the girth his length is at this moment perfect. I continue short strokes long slow strokes, fast. Cupping his balls stopping to catch my breath wanking him his precum is in abundance. He's groaning his balls are tightening f..k Sara I'm going to cum I hear him say I just work that cock like I'm never going to see it again. He's there I pull away wanking on him his cum shoots out over my boobs so much, as he slows I take him again sucking until he stops. Mmmmmmmm so so good. I get up we kiss. Sean sits beside me I grab his towel wiping the cum of myself. F..k Sara I so want to F..k you. I kiss him. All in good time "

By *ayarMan 47 weeks ago

Wirral

"He smiled. Yeah I was busy with some personal stuff. And you never gave me your number so I'd no way to contact you. Yes well I never give out my number. He was right neither of us had anyway to contact the other. Did you miss me He asks rather cocky. No never really noticed you missing I giggled. He gave me a bit of a tickle on my side. Yeah you did lol . I drop myself into the pool turn on my back and as I start to swim away looking at him I jokingly say Miss you! What's to miss lol then swam off.

I finished my lengths. Got myself out of the pool and went to the changing area. Sean met me at my locker. Hey have you time to stay ? Why? Thought we could go to the spa before it closes? Only if you have time. Oh did I ever I wanted more than a spa. Trying to put on a not that bothered type of expression I replied. I really need to get home. Aww really Sara even just half hour I'd like to catch up with you. I couldn't say no to him anymore that would have been cruel. Just half hour I suppose I can do that. Brilliant he lit up. We made our way to the spa it seemed busier than normal hottub was full the sauna had 3 in it and the steamroom. We went there first. Sitting together we had a great chat plenty of laughs and loads of flirting. Sean became very touchy as he chatted. Left the steam room. Quick cold shower then into the sauna. Couple of folk in but left soon after. So are we meeting again sometime Sara. We could I replied. Do you want to go out for a drink. We could. Or come to mine I'm a descent cook lol I laughed maybe sure we will see. At this point we had been Sitting close to each other he came in tight put his arm behind me placing his hand on my hip. Then leaning in to give me a kiss. Sean Nooo someone might come in. Doubt it think there all away. Coming forward for another attempt. Nooo Sea...mmmmmmm we locked lips OMG!! That's me hooked again. I'm his Mmmmmm he can kiss. Eventually we break. I'm tingling and he's only kissed me. I managed to blurt out. Now behave as I giggle. His other hand resting on the inside of my thigh then realising my hand is on his leg closest to me. 1 more he wispers as he touches my lips again to which I totally give in and enjoy turning into him more taking full pleasure from his kiss feeling his strong arm pulling me even closer. I'm totally relaxed falling into this long over due contact. We break off. And sit for a moment. Someone walks past the door that gets our attention. We part slightly then I decided I need to go. Right I'm off here. Yeah OK think I will also he replied. We walk off to get changed. I get my things from the locker leave them in the cubicle and go for my shower. 1 other man comes out from a cubicle dressed and leaves. First shower isn't working I try the other, freezing then the other in a cubicle it's OK not much power but it will do. Sean gets into the 1 next to me. Here leave me your number before we go please. Yeah maybe I replied. What! I giggle. Then I will give you mine if you won't give me yours he laughs. I get to washing my hair hoping no one is about and Sean makes his move. But no nothing I look out to see him drying himself. OK he's being good oh well. I come out wrap my towel around myself and go to my cubicle. I get in then look for my other towel for my hair. Bent over giving my hair a good drying it happens I'm grabbed from behind again. Come here you he says. I straighten up turn to him and we start kissing. OMW he's f...ING great. I'm on my tip toes as I reach up over his shoulders wrapping my arms around his neck. Oh he tastes so good. His hand comes up over my head sliding of the towel they come down my back to my ass squeezing each hip and parting them with each squeeze. Up they come under my towel he pulls at the towel to loosen it I come away from him slightly it falls to the floor I bring my arms down to his sides realising what his intentions will be next. He lifts my straps at each shoulder then sliding them off and down he breaks from me looking into my eyes he lowers my swimsuit down over my breasts as them become exposed to his view slides my swimsuit on down to my waist he stops takes my breasts in his hands then leans in kissing sucking bitting each erect nipple. Omg his touch how he plays with my boobs so hot I'm his to do as he pleases. F..k he comes up and we kiss his hand cupping my breast. I'm so wet aching for this man wanting more and more both his hands grab my ass and pulling me tight into him he repeats this several times he's strong I can feel his cock pushing against me each time. Sliding a hand under my ass his fingers trace over my swollen wet lips Mmmmmmm OMG I sigh at this touch back they go he repeats this several times applying more pressure each pass oh I'm so wet now. I break from our kissing frenzy breathing heavy bitting my bottom lips. His fingers push my suit to the side and slides in a finger to my now very wet pussy. F..k yessss. I cannot hold back his finger is doing things to me I never thought possible. Oh f..k yesss this is so good I want more I need more I'm reaching for his shorts he's only his towel on, with his hand he loosens it as it falls to the floor. I pant and with a very breathless voice a tell him stop omg stop. Which he does. Looking confused at me I breathlessly say whoo I need you to stop as I drop to my knees in front of him taking his beautiful hard extremely hard cock in my hand then looking up at him I touch his glistening cock with the tip of my tongue circling it lower and lower then taking him deep into my mouth MMMMMM now this is what I want I come up and circling the tip I proceed to give him the best BJ I've ever given taking more and more each time until I can't get any more into my mouth. The taste the feeling the girth his length is at this moment perfect. I continue short strokes long slow strokes, fast. Cupping his balls stopping to catch my breath wanking him his precum is in abundance. He's groaning his balls are tightening f..k Sara I'm going to cum I hear him say I just work that cock like I'm never going to see it again. He's there I pull away wanking on him his cum shoots out over my boobs so much, as he slows I take him again sucking until he stops. Mmmmmmmm so so good. I get up we kiss. Sean sits beside me I grab his towel wiping the cum of myself. F..k Sara I so want to F..k you. I kiss him. All in good time "

You are good

By *portbilly1976Man 47 weeks ago

manchester

By *edagainMan 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story x

By *overOral0Man 47 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *agnar1980Man 47 weeks ago

Poole

By *aughtywifeyWoman 47 weeks ago

close

By *rgasm4u69Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *asseur_9Man 47 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Excellent reading x

By *atthew78Man 47 weeks ago

Winsford

need to catch my breath as well

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *acksmith22Man 47 weeks ago

cannock

By *ob2Man 47 weeks ago

dungannon

By *uz1978Man 47 weeks ago

Bideford

By *ike231251Man 47 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ndecidedjMan 47 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ary1001xMan 47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Brilliant

By *unlovinguy101Man 47 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *rdiscreet327Man 47 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Brilliant as usual op.

By *arythatsmeWoman 47 weeks ago

Dublin

Heating up now

By *uddle4uMan 47 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 47 weeks ago

Hastings

so well writern

By *rgar27Man 47 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *4funXXXMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire

Just gets better

By *hrisukbishareCouple 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

saving for later xx

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

The story keeps on giving thx

By *ob2Man 47 weeks ago

dungannon

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Great story, loving it

By *cubasexMan 47 weeks ago

dudley

By *aybail-238Couple 47 weeks ago

hartlepool

Great story!

By *uietcouplexxx OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

near u

So we are sitting catching our breath Sean still with a good strong erection for a guy that has just cum loads. I'm thinking to myself his cock will feel so good this guy will definitely not disapoint. Right we need to get a move on before they close. Haven't heard the call yet he replied. I get up as Sean reaches out and pulls me over to him. He's sitting legs wide apart I'm pulled in between almost falling onto him. We could have some more fun he says. Think we have been lucky we haven't been caught so let's not temp fate. I kiss his forehead, now go. He stands up and leans in to kiss me which I accept. Well I'm still very much wanting more but realising its near closing time. His kisses just melt me I feel weak no resistance in me. The kiss just continues with moments of pure lust. His strong hands cup my ass pulling me tight against him. F..k this feels so good so right. We break and hug I'm breathing so heavy I'm flushed and tingling all over my pussy is so wet and aching to be filled. My nipples are as erect as I've ever known them to be I'm so ready to be f..ked by him OMG I want to be f..ked by him. He starts kissing my neck fondling my bare breasts he moves down latching onto my nipples. Mmmm Seannnnn. I push my fingers through his hair as I look down upon this guy of pure perfection to me moving down past my breasts kissing as his tongue tracing its way down my front. Omg I'm so in the moment so into this guy. F..k he's so sensual with every touch. His hands squeezing my ass sliding up and down up to my waist then slowly down taking my swimsuit down over my hips down past my knees to the floor he look up at me i smile bite my bottom lip and step back out of my suit. He sets it to the side. I'm now for the first time fully naked exposed to this guy who also is still naked and extremely hard again. Sean quietly says. Your are Geogrous Sara. I blush at his complement he stands up and we kiss so passionately so eager holding each other to tightly. I feel his chest against mine his hard cock pressed against me. Omg I want him inside me. F..k I want to feel him deep inside me I want him to f..k me into tomorrow. He's pushing his cock hard against me pulling back then pushing again. I need this I want this. He's pushing me back until I'm against the cubicle wall. His right hand grabs my leg lifting it up to his waist oh f..k yes Sean oh f..k me I say to myself let me feel your cock. Its there I feel it hit my lips I drop myself in the hope to aid him in. Oh f..k I want this so badly. I break from kissing him gasp and moan holding him tight. F..k yes Sean. Mmmmmm his cock is at my lips it feels great oh yessss go on Sean f..k me I keep saying to myself. He drops my leg . Noooo don't! He goes right down then in a flash his tounge is working its magic on my pussy. Oh sh1t oh yesss f..k this is good so good this guy will have me squirting. Oh my legs tremble they go weak I'm trying not to scream out with pleasure he inserts a finger as his tounge continues. Then I think he's 2 in me f..k yeses omg yeses more. I can't get enough of him I want f..ked now I'm so aroused I'm about to orgasm at his touch. He stops and wispers in a rushed voice lay on the bench I go and lay on my back he stands above me at my side leaning down kissing me then inserts his magic fingers again they are dancing inside my pussy his thumb working overtime then the speed builds the intensity of what is happening to me becomes so great I stop kissing. Grab his cock and start to suck on it Mmmmmm his fingers hand is furiously working my pussy the sound of my flowing juices. I have to stop what I'm doing to him, oh F..k yessss yessss yessss OMG I start to squirt its uncontrollable. My back arches. Sean continues I grip his arm trying to stop him but not wanting it to stop I lift up my mouth wide open ohhhh f..k yesss. Finally he slows then stops kissing me ever so tenderly until I break away lay totally flat breathing fast. Sean omg f..k that was something else. Your something else Sara. I'm very relaxed now so content my pussy is tingling feeling very wet. I sit up Sean sits beside me we kiss and giggle. He says I can't wait to f..k you Sara. Neither can I Sean. Looking directly at him. He's still as hard as he was from the start. I take it in my hand stroking slowly. I think it will be good I say to him with a cheeky smile. Oh it will and not just once either he laughs. Oh I'm going to be spoiled. We laugh snd tease. Then the voice is heard the centre will be closing in 15minutes. Think that's a hint he says. Yeah lol. Sean goes to leave. Here meet you outside we need to exchange numbers. Yeah OK I reply.

By *pringbok95Couple 46 weeks ago

Limavady

Brilliant.

Wish our pool had guys like that. Lol

By *uckchowmeinCouple 46 weeks ago

Loughborough

By *rgasm4u69Man 46 weeks ago

Warrington

By *uddle4uMan 46 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmm

By *atthew78Man 46 weeks ago

Winsford

By *asseur_9Man 46 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Fantastic

By *rgar27Man 46 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *aughtywifeyWoman 46 weeks ago

close

By *iss-boobsWoman 46 weeks ago

staffordshire

By *ike231251Man 46 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ussD1Man 46 weeks ago

Gloucester

Damn that’s hot

By *uz1978Man 46 weeks ago

Bideford

Dam hot

Looking forward to the next installment

By *cott60Man 46 weeks ago

Perth

By *hrisukbishareCouple 46 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *overOral0Man 46 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *portbilly1976Man 46 weeks ago

manchester

By *cubasexMan 46 weeks ago

dudley

By *oth0712Man 46 weeks ago

cambridge

By *orro_sMan 46 weeks ago

Swansea

"Brilliant.

Wish our pool had guys like that. Lol"

Wish my pool had women like that lol

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

So hot !

By *angtidy42Couple 46 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ob2Man 46 weeks ago

dungannon

By *j and c 2Couple 46 weeks ago

mullingar

By *abmale7979Man 46 weeks ago

Treorchy

Wow wow wow Sean is a lucky guy. Can’t wait for the next instalment

By *rishman30Man 46 weeks ago

belfast

So hot!

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 46 weeks ago

Hastings

By *eddy004Man 46 weeks ago

Toy Town

Love it

By *4funXXXMan 46 weeks ago

cheshire

Can’t wait for the rest

By *ary1001xMan 46 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *iceguypMan 46 weeks ago

Durham

By *attboy107Man 46 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Hope they get to swap numbers

By *ohn_1983Man 46 weeks ago

South of Norwich

near u

Met Sean outside and he walked me to my car. Right your number he asks. No you are giving me your number. Remember I don't give mine out. Oh OK he replied. So we are going to get together he asks. Yeah definitely. cool looking forward to it Sara. With that we both left. I was buzzing what a guy. He turned me on so much. I just want to feel him fill my pussy now. Got home. Noel was watching TV. Hi how was your swim he asks. Good thanks went well. You want anything he asks. I know what I want but can't get atm I thought to myself. Love a cuppa. He went through to the kitchen made me a lovely cup of tea then continued to watch the TV. Sean was there tonight i said. Sean? Oh yes the guy you told me about. Well how is he? Yeah good. Well go on you know you want to tell me and I want to hear all lol he laughs. So I tell Noel everything he is super excited and wanting to know when I'm seeing him again to which I replied soon. I was thinking maybe bringing him here to our home what you think? Yeah I mean if its what you want Hun. Now if Sean does come I want you to be away. I don't want to scare him. Noel was a little disappointed with that request. Will you send me some pics or a video? I will if Sean is OK with it but if he's not you will have to accept that. OK I'll leave it up to you Hun. I wanted to text Sean so much but I had to control myself. Noel had went to bed I sat up for a bit thinking about what we had done how good I felt how much I'm looking forward to meeting again. It was late so I made my way to bed. Noel was still awake finishing some work on his laptop in bed. I got changed Got into bed. Snuggled up to Noel. So did you like what happened tonight Noel I ask him. Yeah Hun of course. Do you like the idea of me meeting him again. He sets his laptop over to the side lays back down I cuddle into him resting my head on his chest. Yes I do like the idea Hun. He really turns me on my body tingles at his touch. My pussy gets so wet for him. Oh Hun I'm so pleased for you he wispers. It gets you hard I see Noel the thought of me with him. Yes Yes very much so. Noel was hard with my teasing he likes it.

Well hopefully I can meet with him again. Yes I do hope you can. We lay together and fell asleep. Happy thoughts no doubt.

By *elgaWoman 46 weeks ago

northallerton

Warrington

Ballymoney

continuous

Winsford

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *oth0712Man 46 weeks ago

cambridge

By *agnar1980Man 46 weeks ago

Poole

Nr Cheltenham

By *ryan_JerryCouple 46 weeks ago

GLASGOW

I just love it. My girlfriend is slut. So hot

mullingar

By *pforfun1899Man 46 weeks ago

harlow

By *ob2Man 46 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ussD1Man 46 weeks ago

Gloucester

Bideford

By *lderWiserNowMan 46 weeks ago

Kettrin

So hard reading this, terrific

By *ndecidedjMan 46 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Hillsborough

Limavady

"Brilliant.

Wish my pool had women like that lol"

We need to go to the same pool lol

dudley

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 06/11/23 09:20:23]

Swansea

"Brilliant.

Wish my pool had women like that lol

We need to go to the same pool lol "

Meet half way, huge huge huge pool but a little on the chilly side

By *imbob2145Man 46 weeks ago

stirling

Perth

By *rgasmdonorMan 46 weeks ago

millstreet

So very hot and beautifully written

By *ob2Man 46 weeks ago

dungannon

By *eterpervisMan 46 weeks ago

back where i came from

Love this.

By *eandher4and9Couple 46 weeks ago

leeds

By *un24.7Man 46 weeks ago

South Devon

staffordshire

By *ndy man 200Man 46 weeks ago

hereford

Horny story, Mmmmmm

Hastings

close

near u

A few days had past and I'd not made contact with Sean I wanted to but didn't want to come across too keen so I left it. The weekend came Noel was off. We sat outside drinking our coffee it was a lovely sunny day. Noel asked how are you and the guy you met progressing? Not lol. What do you mean have you not contacted him Sara? No. Sara really! Yes really! Well it's not top of my to do list lol. Yeah I know but you seemed so excited when you told me. Yeah well I will at some stage. Well don't be upset if he's moved on poor guy likely thinks your not interested. Don't be silly he will be fine. Anyway why the big concern for me to contact him? No reason just thought you really wanted too you did say about bringing him here. Yeah well maybe I still will. Hold on... you want me too. I looked at Noel. Don't you? Up to you he replied. Yes it is. But are you saying now is the time to start properly? Noel shrugged his shoulders. Well if I do bring him here then it starts you want that? He never spoke....Well? Yes maybe I do maybe we should. OK Noel but as we have discussed when we decide to start that's it no going back are you sure? Yes Sara I am I want this you know I do. OK Noel we are agreed? Yes Sara we are. OK so from now your my Cuckold Noel. Yes ok. No going back now this time is different before was just testing and playing at cuckolding but now we are making that commitment. Yes I understand. Ok good. So are you going to contact him Sara? Maybe. Don't ask Noel. Why not? Because I say. You don't get to ask. You do! I smiled at Noel. Oh right OK yes sorry. He replied.

We sat enjoying the long overdue sun. Later that night I'd had a lovely hot bath prepared by my new Cuck. It was great. I was in my room drying my hair when I wondered should I contact Sean. I finished my hair and sat on the bed. I opened my phone got his number typed a little text.

Hi Sara here fancy chatting? Then hit send. Oh I was a little nervous and excited. Looking st the phone is there a reply? No. A silly I only sent it lol I go and moisture myself as I'm getting some nice underwear from the drawer I here a ping. Whoo I jump and giggle nervously. Lifting the phone I sit on the bed to read. It's him he's replied.

Hey Sara how's you. Thought you would never message. What's the craic?

I was so made up I'd butterflies in my stomach the memories came flooding back. I replied then lay back on the bed waiting patiently on his reply. Ping he's back. We messaged each other for the next hour. So much fun the conversation flowed. Then he asked so when will we meet again? And do you just fancy a coffee again out do you want to come to mine? I thought for a moment.

Yeah coffee would be great but can we do it here?

Send....

Ping....

At yours Sara?

Yes

Send

Ping

What about your husband?

He's fine remember I told you. Plus I've told him not to be about in case he scares you lol

Send

Ping

You didn't say that Sara that's terrible.

I did and he's OK with it.

Send

Ping

OK well when and I need your address.

OK how are you fixed over next few days?

Send

Ping

I can work around you give me a days notice if it's a week day or I'm free tomorrow and free now lol really want to see you and that amazing body of yours the sooner the better.

Lol so tomorrow would suit you day or evening?

Mmmm likewise lol

Send

Ping

Probably evening would be better 7ish? I want to not only see that amazing body but I want to explore all of it.xx

7is perfect. Can't wait your getting me all hot again.

Send

Ping

Great see you at 7.

Your just hot in general lol

Need your address.

Looking forward to it.

It's................

Send.

Warrington

Ballymoney

Heating up well , cuck will have obey his hotwife x

Winsford

mullingar

hereford

This story is amazing

By *agnar1980Man 46 weeks ago

Poole

Heckmondwike

By *ob2Man 46 weeks ago

dungannon

close

Perth

Bideford

dudley

By *eterpervisMan 46 weeks ago

back where i came from

I think we all want your address... X

By *athytvsubTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Would love to be the cuck xx

near u

Thanks folks the messages I'm receiving they are all amazing and appreciated. So pleased your enjoying my story. Hopefully it brings a little brightness to your day x

By *oveoraltoungeMan 46 weeks ago

brancaster ,norfolk

By *ragsterMan 46 weeks ago

Blackburn

Swansea

By *otsexystud69Man 46 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *tan7724Man 46 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Vosmic

By *ob4fun4Man 46 weeks ago

dublin

Love this story

Limavady

Brilliant story.

I now know what I'm for doing over the winter months lol.

By *acksmith22Man 46 weeks ago

cannock

Amazing story

By *avem30Man 46 weeks ago

barnsley

Hope there’s plenty more to come

Very good can’t wait for more

staffordshire

By *un24.7Man 46 weeks ago

South Devon

Hillsborough

barton le clay/Harrow

near u

I lay on my bed thinking to myself how good this should be. Then omg what will I wear? A dress maybe or something more casual. Oh I don't know I'm sure I will decide tomorrow. I pulled on my bed time slip and went to see Noel. He was reading in the quiet of our lounge. Right that's it sorted I said. What sorted, Sean coming here! Oh right ...Good... agh when? Tomorrow night 7ish. To...tomorrow he stammered. Yes. Flip Hun that was quick he laughed. Well it suited us tomorrow. Anyway you need to be out before he comes. Where will I go? Wherever you like Sean is coming to see me so be out. Could I not stay in another room quietly. After all it is a Sunday not much about that time. Really Noel. Right OK you go for a walk and come back no sooner than 7.30 be quiet I don't want to put him off. OK? Yes OK. So are you looking forward to him coming Sara? Yes I am very much. What room will you take him too? I never thought probably the spare room. Well hopefully he will come. Oh I think he will Noel. I giggled. We chat about it until its time for bed. In bed Noel snuggles up to me in the spooning position I can feel he's hard. He cups my breasts. Pressing tight against me. What are you doing I ask. I'm all horny now so I thought we could....no we could not I move away from him and sit up. Now you should not have to be told Cuck. You don't get anything now especially before I meet I'm saving myself for Sean. Now I won't tell you again. Actually now that I remember. I get out of bed go to one of my drawers then tell Noel to get up please. Why? Just get out of bed. Now remove your boxers. Hurry up. He drops them to the floor. And your t shirt. He's now naked infront of me with a lovely little semi. I lean over to him and from behind my back I show him his chastity we had used a few times before. I proceed to put it on. Bit of a struggle over his semi but I manage it then I snap the lock. Right that's the way I want you when I meet before, during and after I will decide when you get released. OK! Yes hun OK. Just ok I ask. Yes sorry Hun thank you. Better. Now sleep time.

Hillsborough

Bideford

Winsford

Ballymoney

Mmmmmm caged

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 07/11/23 21:07:02]

cheshire

Purbeck

close

Nr Cheltenham

Hastings

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan 46 weeks ago

Kettrin

Heckmondwike

near u

Sunday was just the normal for us a lazy day. Sean texted around lunchtime to see if all was still OK which it was. Later that afternoon I requested cuck to run my bath and leave all ready for me which he did plus a lovely glass of white wine to enjoy. I'd a long soak to myself felt totally relaxed. I finished straightening my hair and doing my nails. I shouted down requesting Noel to come up which he did. Yes Hun ? Can you tidy the bath room please then come back in here and sit. I put on a little make up I'm not one for loads tbf. Noel came in and sat on the end of the bed. I finished my make up then turned to face him, I dropped my towel to reveal my naked body. Cucks eyes lit up. Omg Hun, Geogrous. Thank you. Now put my towel in the wash then bring me the new lingerie set you bought me a few weeks back middle drawer. He did what I requested. Help me get dressed which He did Now bring me my red silk night slip out of that top drawer. And put it on me. Which he did then my little red heels.

I'm ready now cuck I've let you see my naked body all clean and prepared for Sean. And ive let you dress me. Yes thank you Hun. Now soon Sean will get to undress me and enjoy my body. Yes Hun.

OK now he will soon be here so off you go.

With that we went downstairs Noel got me another glass of wine and left. It was 6.45. I sat in the sun lounge totally relaxed enjoying my drink when I heard a car pull up. Oh he's here my heart started to race I stood up fixed myself in the mirror. The door bell rang I went and opened the door. There stood this handsome man. Omg he looked good. Come in he stepped in kissed my cheek f..k you look amazing Sara think I'm over dressed he laughs. We go through to the sun lounge. He's tall nice broad shoulders dark neatly trimmed hair slight beard stubble white shirt open chest hair on show tight jeans fine fine ass. Omg I want him now lol. You want a drink , coffee? Yeah coffee is fine I'm driving. 2 sugars milk. So are we alone he asks. Yes Noel has left us alone he's away for a walk. Oh right and he's cool about me ...u you know? Yes totally so don't worry I giggle. We chat a little. Bit awkward if I'm honest as he seems nervous. We sit together on a little 2seater we have. He compliments me on how I'm looking as I do him. He smells fantastic. I sit back one leg crossing over the other so my foot is touch his leg my slip barely covering me it's come up so high. Sean leans in and kisses me mmmmmmmmm I melt the kiss intensifies mmmmmmmm omg I moan then a second later he breaks our kiss. I bite my bottom lip eyes locked on him he takes my wine off me setting it to the side then embracing me we kiss so deeply so full of lust omg I am his do as you please. He feels my breast oh f..k I'm already breathing heavily. This continues for some time I need to stop and catch my breath. I wisper come with me I get up and take his hand leading him to the bedroom once inside we are kissing hands searching our bodies it's so lustfull so want this. I start to undo his shirt pulling it out from his Jeans throwing it to the side. Scrambling for his belt his buttons then zip still continuing to kiss madly his hands feeling ever inch of my ass. Pulling pushing down his jeans he stops then quick as steps out if his jeans I sit myself on the bed then looking up at him smiling remove his shorts. Whoo there in front of me is a magnificent example of the perfect cock. Long girthy and so hard I grab it with both hands mmmmm I giggle then slowly lowers my mouth over its glistening head. Mmmmmm deep down then up circle the head with my tounge then down again repeating this over and over until my jaw hurts mmmmm I moan repeatedly. His hand on my head hold me there I can here him groaning with pleasure. I eventually stop looking up at him he gentle lowers me back on the bed laying down on me kissing me tasting himself on my mouth. Fondling my breasts slowly drawing my slip up. So I help him taking it up overly head throwing it to the side Sean kissing his way down my body until he at my waist. Then taking my thong sliding it to one side starts to lick suck and finger my wet wet pussy. Omg I pull up my legs knees pointy the ceiling. Oh f..k yesss his tongue is making me squirm it's so intensive I feel myself getting very hot I'm ready to orgasm already his finger dancing playing inside my pussy oh yess oh yess f..k yes ah ah omg already f..k I've cum mmmmmmmmy legs close trapping his head mmmmm oh f..k yess. Sean crawls up on top of me we kiss I can taste my juices from his lips his chin wet from me OMG this feels great. More I want more. We embrace and move and roll locked together I wrap my legs around his back mmmmm oh yes I feel the head of his cock pushes my lips oh f..k go on Sean f..k me, moving myself trying to help him in. Sean breaks our kiss. Panting he says will I get a Johnny? I reply yes smiling releasing my legs from him letting my arms fall flat out to each side. He goes to his trousers gets 1 out. I giggle you come prepared giggling. Yeah he laughed hoped I'd need 1 or 2 we both laughed. I watch him roll it on over his length. I cannot wait I'm so so ready for this. And it's on one last pull down to make sure it fully on even though it didn't seem to go fully down his cock. He steps over smiling reaching for my thong pulls it off completely. Then lowers himself down on me. I rest my hands behind his head smiling up at him my legs flat out either side of him he asks your OK with this? I reply Just f..k me and stop talking. Then he lifts his waist up pushing his hand between himself and me I feel the head of his cock at my lips his hand holding it he lowers himself slowly and upwards its head parting my wet lips. His hand comes away his cock goes in deeper I gasp as I feel my pussy stretching to take his girth deeper and deeper further than I've had in a long long time mmmm I tightly hold him gasping as he looks down on me OMG I feel every inch of his hard cock f..k yes in until it goes no further. He stops and kissing me oh yess the kiss is intense he withdraws slowly then in again repeating the rhythm getting faster and faster harder and harder with force. F..k me I can't keep kissing I need air gasping moaning crying out oh yess he lifts up on his arms off my breasts starting to pound my pussy for all he's worth grunting pounding hard hard thrusts with so much force I'm moved up as he hits deep into me his ball slapping against me yes yes oh f..k yes Sean f..k me harder oh yes the sweat is dripping of him he stops and gets to his feet pulling me round to the side then lifting my legs high one in each hand slides back in again pounding my pussy hard and fast omg this guy is all I imagined. The more he f..ks me the more sensation I feel I'm so close to cumming again my legs come down Sean f..ks away at me he's kissing me moaning then breaks his rhythm gets faster oh f..k yes I cumming my pussy tightens I hear Sean grunting I think he's at that point then a massive thrust from him and a big sigh he starts to cum deep inside his thrust slowing my sensation it's greater I start to furiously rub my clit before he stops I want this orgasm yes oh yes oh f..k yes I cum Sean collapses on me I'm shaking my pussy is hypersensitive each movement Sean makes with his cock inside me drives me crazy. We finally catch our breath he kisses me then rolling of onto his back. F..k that was amazing Sara I giggle yeah it was ok I laugh out loud. Then roll over and snuggle into him he drops his arm over me I look down at his still pretty impressive erection with its glove on. Reaching down I pull it of and throwing it on the floor. Then I go down and lower my mouth over his cock cleaning ever little bit of his seed from him. Mmmmm. Your something else Sara your amazing.

I giggle. We lay in each others arms quietly well and truly f..ked. After a moment I ask can you go again? Not just now but give me 10 20 minutes then yeah why you want more? Yeah off course I do I want f..ked so I can't walk properly lmto. He laughs ok I'm in no rush away. Great right let's go get a drink then come back, I get to my feet pull on my wee slip he pulls on his shorts and we walk down the hall to the kitchen.

Ballymoney

Wooo what a read , good things are worth waiting for

Warrington

Great story I hope there's more to cum

By *ongueTwistererMan 46 weeks ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

I have loved this story and dont want it to end haha

hereford

Omg what a story,x

Winsford

close

By *rdiscreet327Man 46 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is amazing. Can’t wait to hear more.

Heckmondwike

By *portbilly1976Man 46 weeks ago

manchester

mullingar

By *ragsterMan 46 weeks ago

Blackburn

Bideford

By *ob2Man 46 weeks ago

dungannon

By *hrisukbishareCouple 46 weeks ago

Edinburgh

barton le clay/Harrow

By *rishman30Man 46 weeks ago

belfast

Amazing

dudley