FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > M comes to Call

M comes to Call

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usan_stevens OP   TV/TS 47 weeks ago

London

He'd always been a bit of an obsession, I'd snogged him as a guy but he didn't really want the t-girl thing. Now he said he was in London and planning to come round to my flat, within the hour.

So the internal little bitch went straight into action.

'Oh,' I said 'it's fine, but I'm waiting for my boyfriend, my nails are wet and I'm not really dressed'.

Not really dressed meant a black camisole, some french knickers and a pair of low heels, my hair was longish then, and, of course too much bright red lipstick and some hoop earrings. Actually I'd been pretty much ready for Sunday school before removing all the other plainer clothes and putting all this on.

'Hi M', I said, blowing on my nails (already dry since about two days ago) theatrically.

He looked me up and down, fairly quizzically, but with what I hoped was some interest.

'Sorry, I can come back', he said.

'No it's OK', I said, 'the boyfriend blew me off, in fact, I think I'm dumped'. I sketched a fairly unconvincing sniffle. 'Would you like a cup of tea?'.

'I'd prefer a glass of wine,' he said 'it's been a hard day'. He plonked himself down in the only armchair. I made for the kitchen, making sure to give a discrete but friendly wiggle and, resisting any temptation to look back to see whether there was any effect. I came back with a glass and the bottle and a glass of orange juice for myself. I licked my red lips, didn't mean to, but had to, really. I lay on the sofa, facing him.

'So what's happening?' I said.

'Well, looks as though I lost my job and I can't face the family, at the moment'. He drank some wine.

'Do you have anywhere to stay?'

'I can stay with brother Paul, I guess, but means putting up with his girlfriend, she thinks I'm a bad influence'. I watched the wine going down and kept my peace for a beat or two.

'You could stay here a couple of nights, if all this (I waved my red nails) doesn't bother you too much.'

'No, not at all', he said, slowly.

It was winter, the night was coming in quickly, I got up to turn a couple of standard lamps on, pausing to give what I hoped to be an excellent rear view of my pretty-much undressed self. I went to the kitchen to refill the orange. When I got back, M was in one corner of the sofa.

'I couldn't see you from over there' he said, some of the wine beginning to kick in.

'Well, here I am' I said, looking him in the eye and standing in front of him. This time, he licked his lips.

'I'd like to apologise' he said

'For what?'

'For something I didn't do' he said

'What?' Our eyes were locked now.

'This'. I was in front of him now and he got up quickly and put his arms around me and pulled me down. I fell into his lap and wiggled just a little, to get comfortable. It felt pretty good.

'Whoops', I said, very insincerely and then 'what didn't you do?'

I tilted my face upwards in mock concern.

'This,' he said and started to kiss me enthusiastically.

'Mmmm' I said 'yes, this indeed'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrea54TV/TS 47 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lways horny wirralMan 47 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Mmmm hot

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Great start