FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Amsterdam stag do

Amsterdam stag do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ale12no34 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

This is my first time writing, hope you enjoy!

Last weekend I and another 18 lads headed to Amsterdam for a 2-night, 3-day stag do. Early flight out on the Friday and a late flight home on the Sunday evening. My thoughts and curiosities have strictly been kept within the ‘fab world’ and have never been shared with any friends or even my fiancé… until this weekend away in Amsterdam.

The first day and night was as you may imagine, plenty of beers and laughs, lads being lads. ‘First night fever’ was pretty strong and a small group of us found ourselves in two kareoke bars till late. In the second karaoke bar, me and another lad got chatting to a trio of mid-20s American girls. Nothing too exciting happened, but I was awarded with a goodnight snog from one of them. This brief encounter certainly increased the levels of horn late that night and into the next morning. With us staying in a hostel with 6 to a room in bunk beds, there wasn’t much of an opportunity to release the tension.

The next day continues similar to the previous, plenty of beers and laughs. Myself and another lad visited a ‘smart shop’ (if you know, you know). What I bought also had an ingredient that was basically an aphrodisiac. These pills paired with last nights antics meant levels of horn were through the roof by the time we’d got back to hostel approx 5am Sunday.

Of the group of 19, a few of us a really close mates and quite comfortable about making jokes (and maybe even suggestions) about getting with each other. There’s one lad in particular who the rest of us lads would pretty much expect to be gay or most definitely be bi. This particular lad and I were last to bed and we’re staying in different rooms. We chatted via Whatsapp about how it was unfortunate we had nowhere else to go, and I chanced my arm by mentioning to him that I was really horny as well. I was lay in bed messaging him wearing my boxers with a hard-on. He responded to my ‘horny’ comment with “come here and we’ll walk each other off”. I replied with “would ya?”. He immediately replied “yeah sure, what happens in Dam…”. I then made my way down the corridor in just my boxers and a raging hard on making sure I entered the right room and jumped into bed with him. I’m sure I disturbed the other lads who were sleeping, but we just lay there in silence to let them settle and hoping they’d go straight back to sleep.

Once we thought the coast was clear, we had a whispering conversation about what we was doing. Although still slightly d*unk, I was excited yet nervous about what we were doing. I can’t remember the exact details of our conversations, but I do remember about opening up and telling him of my bi-curiosities. I could sense he was also slightly nervous. Although we were lay so close with each other and the fact I was rubbing his foot with mine, unfortunately nothing hands on or oral happened between us both. Maybe I got my wires crossed or perhaps the place and timing wasn’t right… we chatted over WhatsApp the day after and carried on a bit of a chat about the night before, with him asking a few probing questions. But also confirmed ‘what happens in Dam, stays in Dam’, swearing to secrecy.

The wedding of the stag is in December and we’ll all be there, and are staying over at the venue the night of the wedding. I wonder what or if anything will happen??

Feel free to ask any questions about any gaps I may have left…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ale12no34 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

Anybody want to know more?

By *londebiguyMan 47 weeks ago

Southport

"Anybody want to know more? "

I could have helped you out ...with info of where to try.

Or my place...

» Add a new message to this topic