FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Catching the mrs

Catching the mrs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mj88 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

london

True story- our relationship had always been great. Good communication, romantic, amazing sex life. We’d had issues but nothing no other couple would have faced I’m sure, until…

For a few months now I’d suspected my mrs of cheating on me in our house. Nothing obvious had happened but lots of little things had me on high alert, things like more wine being d*unk that usual and 2 wine glasses in the sink or one or two of my beers going missing that I know I didn’t drink. I had confronted… let’s say her names Elle for this story, I confronted Elle but she told me I was being silly or paranoid so I left it.

Now Elle is stunning if I do say so myself she’s around 5’6, black, full figured with a huge ass and double D boobs and I had noticed she had started to buy a lot of lingerie, more than usual. Again it raised alarms in my head as I would see them on the washing line but never on her… well that was until one day she went to shower and left her phone on the bedside cabinet I was fighting the feeling to go through her phone, this could be the time I find out if I’m right, I gave in and picked her phone up. I went through her text, phone calls, all social media and Dms there was nothing at all to find… then I clicked on her pictures she had loads of pictures in that lingerie all sorts of angles, different sets, was she sending these to someone? I’d never seen them. Was this just for her? As I went through the different pics I was getting so hard she was stunning! Then there was one pic she was turned so her ass was on show and her big ass was swallowing up the thong as she’s innocently looking over her right shoulder. I forgot what I was even on her phone for in that moment and I was just rock hard. I heard the shower go off and I put the phone down. I pulled my hard cock out my boxers and started wanking as she walked in. Her eyes lit up and she said ‘oh hello there’ as she dropped her towel and started sucking me. We then fucked I love to fuck her in doggy so I can watch my big white cock disappear under her fat black ass and we was fucking away I was pulling her hair, choking her I could feel how wet she was. I then laid her on her back got on top looked her deep in her eyes and slowly slide my hard, wet cock in her tight pussy, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and I felt her pulsating pussy grip my cock. I fucked her deep but nice and slow as I alternated between sucking and biting her erect nipples. I then pulled my cock out and started rubbing in on her clit, I whispered im gonna cum and I went to put my cock back in her to cum, as always. she told me ‘no, cum on my pussy’ I said okay but thinking she’d never asked me to do that before, where did she learn that? Over analysing again maybe…. I came all over her pussy, she let out a huge moan as my thick warm load hit her clit. She then ordered me to eat her out, I hesitated for a moment… I’ve just cum there… I did really want to go back down there now but I obliged. I started licking her cum covered pussy it was so wet, or was that just my cum? I kept going then all of a sudden elles back arched, her thighs tightened around my head, her body completely seized up… then as it all loosened without warning she squirted all over my face… my beard dripping wet as I come back up. We kissed and then went to bed. As I laid there overthinking it felt even more like she was seeing someone else after that amazing fuck.

Fast forward a few week I came home early from work one day called elle and asked if we needed anything from the shop she sounded out of breath, which I commented on and she said she was doing a home workout. I told her I’d be 5 minutes to which if felt like she started to panic. As I walk through the front door it was the picture of calm, Elle sitting on the sofa in a dressing gown, candles lit. I walked up and kissed her, I remember thinking have these lips just been sucking on someone else’s cock as I kissed her, I said I’m going to get showered and changed. I went to the bedroom and just sat and thought about all that’s been going on recently I had no real proof anything had happened or she was stepping out on me but I just couldn’t shake the feeling… I had to come up with a plan to find out for sure one way or another…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ragsterMan 47 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ricky09Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *J GeminiTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *asyGent75Man 47 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

london

So I thought of the best way to catch Elle if anything was going on and I landed on getting 2 cameras one for the bedroom and one for the living room. I knew they needed to link to my phone so I could play back etc but finding ones small enough to not be obviously seen, after searching for a few days I found the perfect camera and ordered 2, to be delivered to my work. The wait for them to come seem to go on and on, as I was waiting I was scoping the house for where I could place them. I knew this was wrong but I just needed to know.

One day I’m sitting at work and I get a call from reception that there is a parcel here for me, I race down to collect it and put it in my car. After work I get in my car and I open up the parcel to see the 2 small cameras. I set them up and get them ready so all I have to do is put them in place and I’ll be ready to go. Once they are set up and connected to my phone I put them in my work bag and head home.

That night I spent the whole night just waiting for the opportunity to put the cameras in position. Elle, after dinner, tells me she’s going Zumba with a friend (was she?) but I was more than happy because it gave me a chance to get my plan set up. Elle leave and I head straight for my work bag. I took the cameras out and place them on the position I’d be thinking about for the past few days. I then took my phone out and watched my phone as I moved the camera to position it to see the whole of the living room. I then did the same in the bedroom.

I was set up ready… now it was just a waiting game… would I even find anything?

By *igerman23Man 47 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *imtimMan 47 weeks ago

Morecambe

??

Blackburn

By *innymac34Man 47 weeks ago

Clare

By *igdick1959Man 47 weeks ago

shropshire

More please

By *exymarvelMan 47 weeks ago

cardiff

By *ussD1Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester

Damn this is good.

By *ob jonesMan 47 weeks ago

Wales

By *andomfodCouple 47 weeks ago

walsall

By *lackpepper78Man 47 weeks ago

St Albans

By *1sexypairCouple 47 weeks ago

Retford

interesting story

By *idcot58Man 47 weeks ago

Didcot

Mmmmmm cant wait for more

By *argaryen starkCouple 47 weeks ago

pinxton

By *asyGent75Man 47 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

By *urple12345Couple 47 weeks ago

nw

By *untooMan 47 weeks ago

manchester

Intrigued. Looking forward to the next chapter

By *ocktoplaywithMan 47 weeks ago

Derby

Would love to see a photo of Elle.

By *ary1001xMan 47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *im66123Man 47 weeks ago

newcastle

By *rowsing86Man 47 weeks ago

North west

By *eandher4and9Couple 47 weeks ago

leeds

By *adbod1972Man 47 weeks ago

Glenrothes

Ooooh I’m looking forward to reading the next instalment

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 47 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Loving this

By *eeW1989Man 47 weeks ago

all over uk

Love this so far

By *orro_sMan 47 weeks ago

Swansea

By *teve1867Man 47 weeks ago

wirral

Looking forward to the next part

By *uddle4uMan 47 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *acksmith22Man 47 weeks ago

cannock

By *imbob2145Man 47 weeks ago

stirling

By *ADSPARKY200Man 47 weeks ago

Watford

Great start please continue

By *iscoman7771000Man 47 weeks ago

birmingham

Looking forward for the next episode

By *im and I 2021Couple 47 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead, Herts

Next

london

A couple of weeks went past and everyday before leaving work I would run back through the camera footage on my phone but there was nothing to find. The thought that I might have been wrong all along started to creep in as well as the fear of the longer I leave the cameras the more chance of them being found. I thought I’d leave it another 2 weeks and if still nothing I’d draw the conclusion I was wrong

I was at home at the weekend messing around with the setting on the camera app and found out you can turn on motion sensors and notifications to your phone when someone enters a room so I did that, issue was all weekend it was going off with me and Elle in and out of the rooms so turned it off and back on again at work Monday morning. Again nothing out the ordinary was happening and I was really thinking I might have been wrong all along… which was a huge relief above all else.

A couple days later while I’m trying to make myself look busy at my desk I get an alert that the bedroom camera has been activated so I go on the app and it’s just Elle walking in with a towel on, obviously just out the shower, nothing unusual but I was bored at work and as she dropped the towel and started creaming her body I couldn’t look away I know it’s odd but I was getting so turned on watching her run her cream filled hands all over her body, lifting one leg onto the bed at a time with her back to the camera and her big ass in full view. After she’s finished creaming she goes into the wardrobe and pulls out 3 of the mysterious lingerie sets, a white one, a green one and a red one… was she just doing another photo shoot? She puts the red one on, then the green they the white, inspecting herself in the full length mirror each time before changing… but no pictures taken? She then lays all 3 out on the bed while standing naked over them she then puts the green and white one away leaving the red one, she puts it on and then a dressing gown over the top and leaves the bedroom. My fingers are working overtime to quickly switch to the living room camera but she’s not there? I switch back to the bedroom not there either? So now I’m kicking myself I didn’t get more cameras then an alert that the living room camera has be activated so quick as anything I pull it up on my phone and Elle is just sitting on the sofa on her phone, it looks like she’s texting but I’m not 100% sure. I call her but quickly flick back to the camera as it starts to ring. I see her throw her head back in annoyance I’ve called her, which I found very odd, before she answered as sweet as you like “hello babe hows work?” I reply “yeah fine, how’s your day going up to much?” She said “nothing at all’ been a lazy day doing nothing not moved from the sofa all say” so now I know she’s lying to me…. But why? Was it because she was about to take a load of sexy photos that I don’t know about? Was it worse? She then asked “what time will you be home?” She would ask this on occasion but not everyday… I started thinking if she was cheating it was the date he was coming round but I talked myself out of that one. I said “earliest 7, so only 6 hours to go but who’s counting” she laughed and then we said bye. As soon as I hung up she called someone and with the mic on these cameras being so clear I thought I was finally going to catch her but it was just her friend for a general chit chat. Like I said I’d started to doubt she was cheating but why was she wearing lingerie….

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 47 weeks ago

Portsmouth

More more more please x

By *T100Man 47 weeks ago

Chester

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

By *usie pTV/TS 47 weeks ago

taunton

Liking it.

By *icebigchopperMan 47 weeks ago

Hampshire

By *slover1169Man 47 weeks ago

congresbury

Loving this

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple 47 weeks ago

Doncaster

Excellent build up x

london

20 minutes or so have past and I haven’t taken my eyes of the camera. Elle is just sitting there feet up on her phone don’t seem to have a care in the world. I can hear through the camera she is just scrolling through videos on TikTok or instagram and I just have so many questions…

With that Elle jumps up and leaves the room, I don’t get an alert on my bedroom camera so maybe she’s just gone to another room. Less than a minute later Elle walks back in hand in hand with another guy, laughing at something he must’ve said as they was walking in. My world world came crashing down, never felt so bad to be right, my heart was racing, a sense of anger, sadness and disappointment come over me all at once. It was like a car crash, I didn’t want to watch anymore but couldn’t look away.

As they walk in she sits him down and goes and gets him one of my beers out the fridge and she comes back in he stands up and they kiss. Elles back to me and I can see he’s hands all over her feeling her body on the outside of her dressing gown, cupping her ass. After they kiss Elle gives him s slight push and said sit down which he does. Elle starts to slowly undo her dressing gown explaining how she followed his advice and got it in red and with that the dressing gown dropped leaving Elle standing there facing him in this red lingerie and her big ass facing the camera. He jumps up in excitement and takes her hand and spins her so her ass is now up against him crotch and he pulls her back into him as he starts to kiss her neck. Elle has a massive smile on her face before it turns to a more sexual look and she starts to moan.

He asks “how long do we have today then?” To which Elle replied “ages he won’t be home till at least 7”. “Good” he said as he throws her onto the sofa gets on top and they start kissing while she’s undressing him and his hands are exploring her body. The both of them moaning clothes all over my living room floor until they are both in there underwear

By *irralvoyeur78Man 47 weeks ago

wirral

Great story

Blackburn

london

I know I need to stop watching, what I wanted to confirm had been but I just couldn’t stop.

As Elle stands up so does he they add kissing continuously so much passion. Elle then stops, put her hair up into a ponytail and drops to her knees. I see her hands up and slowly pull his boxers down and off. “I’ve missed this big dick” she said “ your fault you haven’t had it in so long” he replied “no it’s his” she snapped back. Who’s his? Me? I thought he laughed and said “having to put up with his dick yeah” her reply was a muffled confirmation as at this point she had his cock in her mouth. She sucked him for so long… longer than she does me. I was so angry but I could feel my cock twitching, I knew I was getting turned on. She then stood up and they carried on kissing. Him telling her good she sucks dick. He then said “my turn” he said “ now bend over the sofa and pull her thong to the side” “yes daddy” she moaned daddy… never called me that I thought. He started eating her pussy whilst telling her it belonged to him and how no other dick should be inside it and she again moaned “yes daddy I won’t take no other dick only you’re daddy”as angry as it made me I was so turned on too. My hard cock trying to poke through my trousers.

He continued to eat her pussy before stopping for a moment then going back in. When he went back in it looked like he was eating her ass but I thought there’s no way, I know that’s a no go for her. I continued watching then heard her moan “I love the feeling of your tongue in my asshole” I couldn’t believe it…

By *icklowhornMan 47 weeks ago

Dublin Wicklow

Great story and well written

By *oung and hard XXXMan 47 weeks ago

Derry City

Great story

By *slover1169Man 47 weeks ago

congresbury

birmingham

Fantastic

More please

Blackburn

By *ADSPARKY200Man 47 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

By *ascBrennerMan 47 weeks ago

Bromley

love it

By *rgasmdonorMan 47 weeks ago

millstreet

london

After he’s finished in her ass he stood up behind her and although I couldn’t see properly I knew as soon as he’d slid it in. Elle out out an almighty gasp and moan before he started to slowly thrust back and forth. I could even hear through the camera how wet Elle was the sloshing noise was unmistakable. “Harder daddy” she demanded to which he slapped her big ass and said “shut up and take what your given… even at this pace it better than what your man can give” she said “sorry daddy” I couldn’t believe what I was watching they kept fucking in all sorts of positions, on the sofa, the floor, bend over the dining table. Some positions were better for the camera than others, some I could see elles face clear as day as she was being fucked by another man’s dick.

This went on for about 20-25 minutes before I heard him say where do you want my cum? She replied “inside me so I can get my man to eat me out without knowing like last time” I couldn’t believe what I just heard. I had clean his cum out of my mrs… I was shocked but also turned me on even more… I couldn’t wait to get home and eat her out. He laughed and started pounding her harder and faster before blowing his load deep inside Elle. Everything calms down and they lay on the floor cuddling and kissing. “You’re honestly so hot” Elle said as she kissed him. He reply’s “we can’t keep doing this, we need to just get together already” Elle says “this every day would be heaven” so many emotions running through my head.

I turn the camera off and tell work I’m leaving early and headed home as quick as I could. I called Elle on the way and told her I got out early and will be home shortly. I can hear the panic in her voice, unmistakeable and confirmed last time I come home early he was there. As I get home Elle’s in a dressing gown, the shower running, “hey babe, just hoping in the shower give me 10 mins” as she try’s to give me a wide birth on the way to the shower. I pull her in a kiss her she says “stop! Let me shower first, what’s gotten into you” I reply “no chance” I throw her on the bed and kiss her she’s still trying to fight it but also kissing back. I then start working down her body pulling her tits out the dressing gown I keep kissing down her body till I’m eye level with her used pussy, that slight smell of being fucked recently. Elle tells me I can’t until she’s showered but I force her legs apart and get my tongue deep in her cum filled pussy, she gets so turned moaning “I’ve wanted this all day” I get my tongue so deep inside her she’s cums all over my tongue. I then stand her up, hike the dressing gown up her back and start fucking her I pull her big ass cheeks apart and can see her still wet ass hole I start to massage it with my thumb and she says “don’t even think…” before she could finish my thumb was in her wet tight ass hole as I continued fucking her I then cum inside her.

After she asked “what was that?” I said “here’s the new rules you can fuck anyone you want expect the guy you fucked today that’s done” but you have to tell me, let me watch or record it no more sneaking around got it?” Her instinct was to deny it but once I made it clear I knew she agreed and we’ve been happier than ever ever since

By *ary1001xMan 47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *asupforfunMan 47 weeks ago

Oldbury

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *haddy234Man 47 weeks ago

chadderton

Blackburn

By *lderWiserNowMan 47 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *andy IanMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *J GeminiTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Northumberland

Great story

By *ale12no34Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

Great story and well written! Very horny!

So what’s happened since then? Has she fucked many guys and have you been involved too?

By *litstimulousMan 47 weeks ago

Swindon

It seemed Elle liked getting fucked by the other guy more.

By *uddle4uMan 47 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmmmm

By *rgasm4u69Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *iBtmGuyForFunMan 47 weeks ago

north county dublin , Lusk

birmingham

By *oblincs70Man 47 weeks ago

Peterborough

Great read

By *ussD1Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester

Big build up than quick climax. Ok for some I guess

By *rgasmdonorMan 47 weeks ago

millstreet

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

london

"Great story and well written! Very horny!

So what’s happened since then? Has she fucked many guys and have you been involved too?"

Yeah we’ve explored a lot since. She’s fucked guys in front of me or sent me videos while I’m at work of her with other guys.

We’ve been to a few clubs and played.

We’ve also gone on nights out where I sit and watch her flirt with other guys, grind up against them on the dance floor sometimes kiss them. One time I went outside to see her round the corner on her knees sucking a guy.

By *ike231251Man 47 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *usie pTV/TS 47 weeks ago

taunton

Lol

This is a great story. Xx

By *angtidy42Couple 47 weeks ago