FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first CBT experience

My first CBT experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bwgirlygirl OP   Woman 47 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm not sure how many times I had met Winter47 before the subject came up. There was an element of nurturing in the meets so maybe that's why the subject came up. It wasn't a pussy footing about. It was a straight up "will you stamp on my balls" I remember vividly being non phased and rather intrigued and if I'm totally honest it made me smile. We had spoke about booting first. Square direct contact kicks. I was to tell him what to do mixed with him smelling my arse. He asked a few times if I was "up for it" I remember that annoying me slightly as we knew each other well enough that he knew I'd always be honest. It was evident that this was more of a craving than just something we would experience together

The day came. He mentioned a rough scenario of what he'd like to happen. I was more a play it by ear gal but knowing how highly he was going to enjoy this I'd made a mental note of his requests. Opening the door I saw the usual happy, cute genuine guy standing at the door but he had this yearning grateful look that was just endearing. This didn't make me feel sympathy, it made me feel determined, slightly twisted. Still to this day I have no idea where that feeling came from. I told him to get on his knees. I turned away from him and pulled down my trousers and pants. I saw him move towards me "smell my arsehole" Of all the times he'd done that, he'd never done it so willingly as he did that day. Seeing him on his knees made me like him even more. My boy

Looking at him and nodding, he knew he had to get undressed. Standing there half naked, erect, eager, craving. Not kicking him there and then was harder than holding in a sneeze. I waited, he waited. I vaguely remember my teeth being gritted. Smiling at him, he looked more nervous, focused. I was enjoying the anticipation. I put my leg back. Looking at the size of his cock, it was going to be hard to miss. All I had to do was aim centre. I swung my leg, harder than I had anticipated. It made direct contact with his balls. The thing I remember vividly is my precision. The force, speed and accuracy was perfect. His reaction was somewhat disbelief. I think it was more the fact I had went for it. I remember him looking at me with an expression of pleasure and pain. I remember my mouth was wide. Nothing could have wiped that smile off my face, nothing. The only thing that would have made me happier was doing it again. I vividly remember the conversation after. How he felt, how much I enjoyed it. Very few things, if any at that point, had made me feel like that. We spoke about different elements of things he enjoyed. Every one intrigued me and that day was the start of out CBT journey.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orweigieMan 47 weeks ago

Ay

To this day this has been the single best experience of my life. There was so so much more that happened though

Ay

This is obviously not for everyone x

By *aughtiboy28Man 47 weeks ago

Shalford

Is it bad to say this got me very excited?

I love the thought of being vulnerable in front of a Lady.

Ay

It’s the best experience of my life

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"It’s the best experience of my life "

Come on you can't leave it there.

Tell us all about it from your point of view and what that first kick led to.

By *orweigieMan 46 weeks ago

Ay

Lol it lead to a very very painful hospital visit

"Lol it lead to a very very painful hospital visit"

And you found that the best experience of your life?

Here is me thinking you meant compulsory bike test

» Add a new message to this topic