FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Workmen finds

Workmen finds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardleeds OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Leeds

Always wondered what workman get up to when left alone in people's house they must be tempted to have a snoop round, knicker draw, wash basket etc

So what are the best things you've seen and found ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im66123Man 46 weeks ago

newcastle

Always worked in people’s houses but never once done anything I shouldn’t and not even been tempted. I feel that I’ve been trusted to be there and don’t want to break that trust, also, I wouldn’t expect it it my house by anyone working there

By *i_Accy_CoupleCouple 46 weeks ago

Accrington

Just wrong.

By *otlipsandSirCouple 46 weeks ago

Manchester

Worked in private houses for 25 years ,never even tempted ,find it pretty disrespectful to the customer.

By *ose manMan 46 weeks ago

kells

Straight red card ...

By *littylicker69Man 46 weeks ago

abergavenny

Correct answers from all so far well done gentlemen

By *ose manMan 46 weeks ago

kells

Well unless your job is a burglar

By *laruk89Man 46 weeks ago

york

Completely agree never once been tempted.

Even taking pictures/selfies in customers houses is a straight red for us let alone rooting through .

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

As a tradesman I 100% agree will all the comments. Trust is so important between clients and person employed .

By *entmike76Man 46 weeks ago

bury

Definitely not, been a spark for many years and would not even think about doing that. Would accept payment in kind though if it was offered

By *onk the builderMan 46 weeks ago

Sunderland

Never cross the line golden rule

By *nly1meMan 46 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Bin there and so close to it but if ya a good egg dont break the shell let the customer break it for ya then its scrambled egg time.. yummy

By *im69000Man 46 weeks ago

louth

There's a strict

unspoken code you're trusted to only do the job and be professional

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

Been a tiler for nearly 20 years and I can say that is a strict no no. It's a line you simply do not cross.

By *oberto7Man 46 weeks ago

Greenock

Few telling porkies on here I think lol

By *vbiker2TV/TS 46 weeks ago

morpeth

Once got a job to finish a house extension after the lady of the house caught the original joiner wearing her undies on her bed. To say she was mad was an under statement

By *orneymeMan 46 weeks ago

newcastle area

I was working for a big company once and some parts of our job was to install things to bed rooms and lounges

One day female customer told

Me to

Do the bedroom first

She was with

Me the whole time

On the bed a huge dildo and a rabbit vibe

We both looked at them and she didn’t even care

Cracked on with the job and when finished she said did the toys offend you

My reply was I was offended that I didn’t see them in use

She then said pop back at lunch time 12-30

door open walk in I did and she was fuckinb her self stupid

100% true

By *ardleeds OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Leeds

I no the morals and complexity agree but sometimes u find things without looking sexy thong left on the bathroom floor u really just going to ingnote it lol

By *eltic connectionCouple 46 weeks ago

Manningtree

As a joiner by trade I used to fit bedroom furniture occasionally. One job I went to the bed had to be moved and the client insisted on helping me move it. She grabbed one of the bedside units and as she lifted it two dildos fell out the back of the drawer! She looked at them then me and just said 'shit, that's embarrassing' then started laughing when she saw me doing the same. We ended up having some very candid conversations over the next few days about how her old man couldn't satisfy her. Nothing more than chat though unfortunately. She was a good looking lady and a great laugh after the ice was broken.

By *aul 74Man 46 weeks ago

dublin

Small crew of 3 builders were sent to their rich company owners house for small week long job doing kitchen extension while the boss was on holiday with family. They were under strict caution from the Foreman(my mate), don’t go into the main part of house. Use back door and use utility toilet. No hassle all week… until Friday… foreman lands on the job midday and there is no sign of the painter… he asked the others where he was…they said think he’s using upstairs toilet. Foreman goes up with his boots off and shouts for the painter… bathroom door is open… goes in and finds the painter in the bosses bath washing himself getting ready for a night out ???????? cheeky fucker. Told him get fuck out of the bath. foreman went back downstairs shocked….painter never came down for ages….foreman goes back up and finds the painter in the spare room, nude and in the bosses wifes fucking sunbed ????????

By *londebiguyMan 46 weeks ago

Southport

"Always wondered what workman get up to when left alone in people's house they must be tempted to have a snoop round, knicker draw, wash basket etc

So what are the best things you've seen and found ?"

I can honestly say that I would never go through someones underwear or washing basket.

I just do not get the dirty underwear thing at all and I think it's overstepping the privacy line too.

By *ove2lick44Man 46 weeks ago

near

Definately a big no . Never break that trust but have come across some interesting items whilst moving furniture .

By *rincessandtheprickCouple 46 weeks ago

wirral

This is wrong on all levels I’ve been trusted in someone’s home she never break your trust

By *im69000Man 46 weeks ago

louth

I was hanging some doors in a lady's house on my own there was a bottle of lub on the bed side cabinet I was embarrassed to look.she came home at lunch time which she never did before I went to clean up the mess and the bottle had gone lol

By *ronzed300Man 46 weeks ago

Strood

"Always worked in people’s houses but never once done anything I shouldn’t and not even been tempted. I feel that I’ve been trusted to be there and don’t want to break that trust, also, I wouldn’t expect it it my house by anyone working there "

You’re a good man!

By *orneymeMan 44 weeks ago

newcastle area

Oh the answer to that is I’d never brake customers trust one thing like

That ruins a business

And I respect privacy the way I would on here or anything else privet

By *ornyfella58Man 44 weeks ago

thirsk

I was left alone in wife’s nieces house went in her knicker draw

newcastle area

"I was left alone in wife’s nieces house went in her knicker draw"

Red flag on you

By *ornyfella58Man 44 weeks ago

thirsk

Why

By *urhamlad1975Man 44 weeks ago

Co.Durham

To be honest. I think all the people who go on about trust and would never cross the line are talking utter bullshit.

Youre telling me that if a sexy fit lady lives there you would not look in her knicker draw. Full of shit all of you.

Bet most of you are married and playing around without wife knowing yet you go on about trust hahaha

Never laughed so much lads

By *r smith99Man 44 weeks ago

Leicester

had to repair a faulty shower switch in a flat two girls who lived together and there was a big black double ended dildo hanging in the shower

By *nthony76!Man 44 weeks ago

lligwy

OK so never went snooping but have in the past found some items that at the time I thought (nievely) were there by accident......

Working in a rather lovelly lady's house she guessing she was about 60 ish and stunning!!! I think I was mid 20s and was replacing a few sockets for posh ones. I was in her bed room and found a used thong right infront of one of the sockets I was changing. I moved the chair also infront of the same socket and there was a large dildo under it.

Did plenty of work in that house and there was often stuff hanging around.

But I was not long married and well missed opatunity....

If your here I am sorry missed what could have been a wonderful experiance

newcastle area

"To be honest. I think all the people who go on about trust and would never cross the line are talking utter bullshit.

Youre telling me that if a sexy fit lady lives there you would not look in her knicker draw. Full of shit all of you.

Bet most of you are married and playing around without wife knowing yet you go on about trust hahaha

Never laughed so much lads

"

Absolutely fuxkinb not if they have a hidden cam etc how fuxked are you sad people like

By *hongman1Man 44 weeks ago

Mansfield

I often do odd jobs for a mate of mine who runs his own DIY company.

Been in many situations where things have been left out. Some seem to have been done by mistake, maybe there is something out like some underwear that gets moved when I’ve popped to the van for something.

Other times I’ve totallly convinced myself that things have been left out on purpose. Toys on the bed, or beside tables, underwear left perfectly laid out on the bed, customer knowing full well you’ll be going in the bedroom! Just seems a bit too obvious for me because anyone coming to my house I’d make sure those things are away, so have to be left on purpose.

I’ve had some interesting chats with customers when these things have been seen by me, and I’ve had one or two occasions where it has gone a little bit further that chats too.

newcastle area

"I often do odd jobs for a mate of mine who runs his own DIY company.

Been in many situations where things have been left out. Some seem to have been done by mistake, maybe there is something out like some underwear that gets moved when I’ve popped to the van for something.

Other times I’ve totallly convinced myself that things have been left out on purpose. Toys on the bed, or beside tables, underwear left perfectly laid out on the bed, customer knowing full well you’ll be going in the bedroom! Just seems a bit too obvious for me because anyone coming to my house I’d make sure those things are away, so have to be left on purpose.

I’ve had some interesting chats with customers when these things have been seen by me, and I’ve had one or two occasions where it has gone a little bit further that chats too. "

Getting left out is not snooping I

Have also had that and turned into more than a convo later on

But actually snooping though draws is not right

Mansfield

"I often do odd jobs for a mate of mine who runs his own DIY company.

I’ve had some interesting chats with customers when these things have been seen by me, and I’ve had one or two occasions where it has gone a little bit further that chats too.

Getting left out is not snooping I

Have also had that and turned into more than a convo later on

But actually snooping though draws is not right "

Agreed, it’s not snooping. It had made me feel like snooping, but up to yet I’ve always resisted the temptation.

One of my “it’s gone further moments” was when I joked about some underwear being left out and the lady said, “oh if you don’t like that stuff just see what’s in the drawer that you do like” lol

By *iddyandherCouple 44 weeks ago

Benidorm

Definitely agree , any trades man who says they been sniffing around people's private things are notti be trusted and definitely not trustworthy.??

By *nthony76!Man 44 weeks ago

lligwy

Another occasion it wasn't actually a "find"

But the owners 21 year old stunning daughter took great pleasure in showing me her tattoos,,,,, and not just the easy access ones.

But

Nothing was followed up as daddy was in the next room and I was on the clock and it was running out for me to be at the next job.

Now her I would have broke my back for an extra hour or so and free house/space to play

By *onann3Man 44 weeks ago

scotland

I was refitting a friends bathroom and the second day I was due to shift the radiator . When I turned up with a key to let myself in there was stockings, suspenders and a thong drying on the rad. I had to remove them and fold them and put them in the living room . His wife came home unexpectedly at lunch time and thanked me for folding them and winked at me .

Nothing happened but there were a few incidents like that throughout the job .

By *ig daddy 1969Man 44 weeks ago

manchester

Mansfield

"I was refitting a friends bathroom and the second day I was due to shift the radiator . When I turned up with a key to let myself in there was stockings, suspenders and a thong drying on the rad. I had to remove them and fold them and put them in the living room . His wife came home unexpectedly at lunch time and thanked me for folding them and winked at me .

Too obvious to be a mistake!

Nothing happened but there were a few incidents like that throughout the job . "

By *im69000Man 44 weeks ago

louth

» Add a new message to this topic