FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The next door neighbour, out of bounds

The next door neighbour, out of bounds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyNigel888 OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Plymouth

So, I've been considering writing a sort of story but also it follows real life events. I'm not overly great with words but it involves. A wife, ex wife, next door neighbour and a family friend.

I will try to include as much detail as possible, I hope I don't forget anything. ??

If your interest is peaked let me know and I'll make a start.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *icecouple561Couple 47 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

The best way to find out if people are interested is to make a start on your story.

It sounds like you have a good idea and I wouldn't worry about not being good with words, you seem to be fine to me

By *omerset_naughtyMan 47 weeks ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

oh I'm definitely interested in hearing this now

Plymouth

Just to confirm the wife and ex wife are the same person, as well as the neighbour and family friend.

"Oh fuck yes, keep going, oh my fucking god, Holy shit yes Mike, pound that pussy. Oh My god, don't stop I'm going to cum! Ohhhhh Mike pull my hair, ohhh shit I'm gonna cum, ohhh Mike fuck me."

That moment where the headboard is banging against the wall and Sandra screaming out in pure extasy will go down in history of one of my greatest achievements.

Soo let's rewind a few months and find out how these events built up to one of my most incredible sexual encounters.

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

"Just to confirm the wife and ex wife are the same person, as well as the neighbour and family friend.

"Oh fuck yes, keep going, oh my fucking god, Holy shit yes Mike, pound that pussy. Oh My god, don't stop I'm going to cum! Ohhhhh Mike pull my hair, ohhh shit I'm gonna cum, ohhh Mike fuck me."

That moment where the headboard is banging against the wall and Sandra screaming out in pure extasy will go down in history of one of my greatest achievements.

Soo let's rewind a few months and find out how these events built up to one of my most incredible sexual encounters. "

Plymouth

So let's rewind a bit.

Me happily married, 2yo child. Buying the house of our dreams. A 3 story 4 bed semi detached, lovely garden nice area etc. Proud as punch I invite my family over as soon as I get the keys.

As I'm driving into the estate and down the road, my mum says oh I think Sandra lives along here,

Who's Sandra I reply, you know her Mike, I used to work with her. To be perfectly honest I couldn't give a rats ass. I was excited to get in and show my parents mine and Karen's new place.

After showing my parents around just as they were leaving, a car parks up on the side of the street.

Oh hello Sandra, I knew you lived around here somewhere, where are you then, my son and his wife have just bought number 11.

Oh well I'm number 9 Sandra replies...isn't it a small world you must meet my son Mike and his Wife Karen, now I wish I did know Sandra, as a married man I had to behave myself but I couldn't help but think I was in luck here. Sandra was an absolutely beautiful woman, very lovely curves, absolutely huge breasts 36h to hazard a guess. But also, she was a real looker too, piercing blue eyes long blonde hair and was wearing a black maxi dress. Sandra was few years older Approximately 10 years, my mum and Sandra knew each other through work. So at least I could break the ice should the moment come.

Myself, Karen and Sandra made a little small talk introduction etc. One thing I picked up on was that Sandra stated she wasn't sure how long she would be our neighbour as she's going through a divorce and the house may have to go. Feeling a little sorry for her how we were so joyous and she was on the flip side.

We parted ways, said goodbye and carried on with our days.

Now Sandra definitely left a lasting impression. At the time I was happy in my relationship however on Facebook they have a funny way of suggesting people you may know. At the top Sandra. All dolled up, eyes so blue you could drown in them. She was beautiful, cleavage a little on show. Wow.

I clicked add friend and hit the hey after a long day.

By *ormladMan 47 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *orksman123Man 47 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Just gets good and there is a pause! Keen to read more

By *ardnreddyMan 47 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Keep going

By *atthew78Man 47 weeks ago

Winsford

By *knick45Man 47 weeks ago

Bristol

More please

By *21funguyMan 47 weeks ago

Bicester

Good start

By *J GeminiTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Northumberland

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Good start

Good start

By *rgar27Man 47 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ighttouchMan 47 weeks ago

Stoke-on-trent

By *evonFbsCouple 47 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ricky09Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *hocosexy60Man 47 weeks ago

cardiff

Oh yes I'd love to hear the details!

By *imbob2145Man 47 weeks ago

stirling

Plymouth

The next day I woke up, as we all do the first thing we do is check our phone, the first few minutes just normal. I had suddenly remembered the friend request. Searched for Sandra but nothing. I thought she obviously hadn't seen it yet. Her profile was pretty locked down so unable to really see anything.

Due to just moving in the next couple days would consist of moving things unpacking boxes etc, we all know the drill. The days were busy but every so often I would check....nothing. maybe she was a private person and didn't want her next door neighbour knowing anything about her business, but I was different, there was some connection. She was a friend of the family, surely that counted for something.

I had to do something to break the ice. Extend that little olive branch. The days and weeks passed, the occasional "Morning/afternoon" in the car port wasn't enough to get a conversation going.

That was until one weekend, I remember it pretty well, I was upstairs in the bedroom, the bedroom window looked out upon the rear gardens. I could hear a conversation between my wife and Sandra...

(before this goes any further, a little side note to add, Karen my wife and I were not sexual at all, it had been a long time since any sort of sexual connection, over a year easily. I was simply a housemate at this point, but I tried so many things to rekindle this side of the relationship. Tried talking about it but always shut down. Meals out trips away, spoiling her...nothing helped.

I was a devoted husband and father so wanted this to work, however I thought I would mention this because it would explain my reasons for my curious nature, no harm in looking hey?)

Back to the conversation outside.

Sandra and Karen were having general chit chat about life, both asked how each other were getting on, I couldn't help but earwig. I moved closer to the window and looked down to the gardens. Both were enjoying a Morning coffee, on my side Karen wearing the usual leggings and a jumper however Sandra next door, she was wearing a silky black nightie. With a plunged frontage with some lacey detailing and a black silky kimono style dressing gown. due to Sandra having some very ample breasts the dressing gown wasn't wrapped tight and I could clearly see her cleavage from the all but top down view I had. I felt a little nervous, naughty for looking. I felt like a vouyer, I was a vouyer. Perving on my neighbour. But I couldn't help myself. The silk nightie the breast, long blonde hair she even had a nice voice. Soft and gentle somewhat calming.

Karen spoke about the things we planned doing around the house, Essentially my to do list. I enjoy DIY and Karen knows this, whilst in there conversation she also offered my DIY expertise to Sandra.

"Oh yes of course, Mike can definitely help you out with that, he's a sparky so shouldn't be any problem." Karen said

"That's very handy to know, I've got a couple issues that I'd need sorting before the house sale" Sandra replied.

My ears pricked up, had my wife inadvertently broke the ice and given me a way in.

"Must be hard for you being a single parent juggling the house things on your own, I'll get Mike to pop by over the weekend to find out what your issue is"

Although I had enough on my plate that weekend I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to visit the Milf next door.

By *oppy12Man 47 weeks ago

Swindon

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

great build up can't wait for more making me so horny

By *onnyrottenMan 47 weeks ago

cotswolds

By *ADSPARKY200Man 47 weeks ago

Watford

Great start please continue

Where in Plymouth is Sharon? You seem very close by so she must be lol

By *eterpervisMan 47 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *addy and the TrampCouple 47 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Like the way this is going

By *tevie123456Man 47 weeks ago

leeds

Winsford

By *21funguyMan 47 weeks ago

Bicester

First visit

Northumberland

By *att damonMan 47 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

Plymouth

It's Sunday afternoon, I've just finished off my list of jobs. I sit in the lounge half way through a cuppa, I'm eager to go next door to find more out about Sandra but I don't want to seem too keen about it, playing it cool I mention to Karen, "you okay for me to pop next door?"

"Sure, she replies, did you know Sandra is a hairdresser, you could get her to sort your hair out as repayment"

"Hairdressers and barbers are completely different I replied" but in my head I thought 'I-fucking-deal.

I nip to the bathroom, and freshen up a little bit. Check how I look, one squirt of Aftershave, not to overpowering and nip out.

As I approached Sandra's door I find myself a touch nervous and excited, butterflies in my tummy. Have I got the hots for another woman, I shouldn't be feeling like this but I compose myself and knock on the door.

"Oh hello you, I didn't think you would actually pop over, I thought Karen was just being kind,"

She pulled the door open wider and shown me inside, as I waited in the hallway I looked back around as Sandra locked the door, bit odd to lock it I thought but each to their own.

As she turned back around she grabbed her her and pushed it behind her shoulders, she lent forward and greater me with a sort of air kiss hug, I actually planted one on her cheek, a little embarrassed by this but she smiled.

"Well I didn't want to disappoint you, Karen said you needed something sorted out electrical wise, you don't want to be doing that yourself."

"No definitely not, replied Sandra, rather leave that sort of thing to the pros"

Sandra lead me into the frontroom. The distance only a few yards but I was transfixed on her.

She wasn't wearing anything out of the ordinary but she looked spectacular, a flowery tight fitting maxi dress, hugging her tightly in the right places, she wasn't skinny or big for that matter but an amazing womanly body. Nice big ass, hips to hold onto, I'm sure she could feel my eyes watching her as she moved, I distinctly remember not seeing a visible panty line, I felt aroused as I watch her move, her hips sway side to side as she stride, but her midriff stayed straight, great posture too I thought. I watched her hair drape from her shoulders down her back and she smelt nice too, nothing too overwhelming but enough...did she have a little spritz up for me too.?

I got to work on the electrical issue (loose connection).

Sandra offered me a cuppa, I accepted, I knew full well I'd fix the issue in 5 minutes so I wanted the excuse to stay longer.

As Sandra put the cup of tea down on the side in the kitchen I went in to join her, "I hope it's okay? Milk with 1" "yeah perfectly fine, I could get used to this I joked"

...testing the water with a slightly weighted joke.

"Well so could I said Sandra, it's hard trying to do these things when I have no idea what to do, when Karen offered your services who am I to turn them down" she had a cheeky side smirk as she said this...

"Well if you accepted my friend request then you'd know exactly what I offer"

Sandra laughed, well now I best accept it then and find out what you can do for me.

Holy shit I thought. Is she coming onto me? I didn't want to shut the conversation down but I didn't want the flirty banter to end either. "Well if you do need anything just drop me a message, I'll obviously void any call out charge" "seriously though jokes aside give me a text if you need a handy man"

"That I will replied Sandra, there's some things I need a man to help me with"

I nodded, always happy to help a damsel in distress, especially being a family friend too, mum said you worked with her, perhaps you could help me when I need a haircut.

Of course anytime, haircut is nothing if you can help me sort some of the mess in here.

I finished my tea but continued the conversation, I didn't want to leave I enjoyed being in Sandra's company but I had to get back. We argeed to help each other out and said our goodbyes, this time the hug was tighter, enough for me to feel her breasts pressed tight up against me, she placed both hands across my back as I placed one behind her shoulder and one in the arch of her back, as we parted I let my hand drop across her bottom as I let go, we kissed each other on the cheek and I made my way out, she definitely wasn't wearing underwear I thought as I returned home.

"Oh your back" chirped Karen. Yes, you said I should help out. "Well I didn't expect you to be this long, what's taken you a hour.

Oh god here we go I thought. Back with a bang, she had an electrical fault, I've fixed it for the moment but she needs some new fittings, I told a little white lie, to my wife. But she gave me a dogs life, I was thankful of the hour away tbh. That evening sat watching telly I kept daydreaming about Sandra, how she looked, smelt, held herself....I was fascinated with her. She was a woman 10 years my elder but I was very interested in getting to know her better.

By *cubasexMan 47 weeks ago

dudley

Winsford

By *eeker of pleasureMan 47 weeks ago

manchester

Swindon

By *ii12vwMan 47 weeks ago

Haverhill

Bognor Regis

Kilmarnock

By *ton_maleMan 47 weeks ago

Shoreham

Loving this

By *andy IanMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *knick45Man 47 weeks ago

Bristol

Great

Northumberland

By *ettriano 6969Man 47 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Excellent writing.

By *mithy13Man 47 weeks ago

stoke

Great story so far

Loving the build up

By *orro_sMan 47 weeks ago

Swansea

By *ice guy 44Man 47 weeks ago

wrexham

I had sex with my next-door nabour omg best night ever

By *he-ProfessorMan 47 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ardnreddyMan 47 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

By *lderfunMan 47 weeks ago

bury

Please sounds interesting

By *andy mamboMan 47 weeks ago

north wales

By *lowryderMan 47 weeks ago

Stafford

This is getting good...

By *unlovinguy101Man 47 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *rgasm4u69Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

Good start

By *almon15Man 47 weeks ago

rh17

Very good so far more please

By *acksmith22Man 47 weeks ago

cannock

Keep going

By *iscoman7771000Man 47 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *aughtywifeyWoman 47 weeks ago

close

By *rodigalMan 47 weeks ago

sunderland

Interesting

By *kpiercedCouple 47 weeks ago

walsall

By *rdiscreet327Man 47 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Definitely want to hear more.

By *innymac34Man 47 weeks ago

Clare

By *ricky09Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *lugoneMan 47 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *erri AnneTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Loving this so far

By *ee you smileMan 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Damn, this is good

By *asyGent75Man 47 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

cotswolds

Plymouth

The following days at work were pretty average nothing huge to really get stuck into, just same shit different day. It was getting a bit mundane I needed a change in all fairness.

Thursday was different, Thursday started like any other day, wake up, check phone...a notification from FB, Sandra accepted your friend request, I thought what took her so long, but that thought soon disappeared. My mind instantly wants to check her profile but I couldn't because Karen was also waking up and getting ready for work and the trip to nursery.

There was definitely a little more bounce as I got into work that day, a little more jovial a bit more motivated. All this just because of a friend acceptance...however it is another method of connection.

During the day I must have checked Sandra's profile at least 10 times. A little timeline scroll, check profile pictures, other pictures etc. We all know the drill.

Whilst scrolling through her snaps I stop...Fucking Hell!!! That is an insane picture. It was a picture that someone had tagged her in so I'm unsure if she knows it's on her FB but it is, and definitely to the viewers pleasure.

Imagine a red leather/pvc style cat suite. Her hair very loose plait down her back over her shoulder and finishing in the cleavage. My Oh my, now Sandra definitely doesn't need a wonderbra she has incredibly sized breasts but this outfit done its very best to keep them in, no bra required, the cut was very low,right across, Sandra's nipples were barely inside but definitely on show. Holy shit I thought, my dick was twinging, she had bright red lipstick, make up on point, lashes thick and full. Her eyes was like she was looking straight at me and telling me she wanted to fuck, that's how good her eyes were. I zoomed in on some details but the whole image was mesmerising, must have been a Halloween picture I thought.

I looked at my diary, next meeting in 10 mins. Definitely enough time to had to the toilets in work and rub one out.

Wanking in the workplace toilets isn't the most desirable but when you gotta go you got to go...I don't get much chance at home, being longer than 5mins on the toilet is a crime at home.

Whilst in the toilet I was transfixed on the picture of Sandra, no other thoughts of any other porn to assist. Just her looking smoking hot in her red leather cat suit/devil attire. I blew my load in 2 minutes didn't last long at all, I'd have to control that if shit ever got real. But for that moment It was joyous.

Days and weeks passed no encounters to speak of. My own relationship still empty, there was nothing from Karen. But I can't give up, but another side of me is thinking about another woman. Masterbating, wanting to cover her face and tits in my cum...its definitely the wrong thing to do but can I control myself.

Bognor Regis

By *im66123Man 47 weeks ago

newcastle

leeds

By *en4funoxonMan 47 weeks ago

Banbury

Just started and this is building nicely xx

By *ub and master in crimeCouple 47 weeks ago

Portsmouth

So good

By *ADSPARKY200Man 47 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

By *avem30Man 47 weeks ago

barnsley

Hope there’s a lot more to come

By *teve1867Man 47 weeks ago

sheffield -today

Plymouth

Thank you for the feedback so far, trying to keep it flowing gradually building to the juicy stuff. Turning me on writing it as I relive the words.

By *ayarMan 47 weeks ago

Wirral

This is so good

Winsford

Plymouth

Hi Sandra, sorry I know its a bit last minute, but is there any chance you could squeeze me in for a haircut? I've a job interview Monday and wanted to look spot on.

Yea sure no problem, pop round midday I'll make sure I'm home, to be honest if got something I need your help with.

Okay, thanks for fitting me in. What's up, I've not got many tools on me this weekend then are in work.

It's okay, you won't be needing them. See you about lunchtime. X

What does she want my help with?, I wasn't sure but it certainly got my mind boggling.

I shouted up to Karen who was upstairs in the bedroom, sorting out some clothes. "I've just asked Sandra next door if she can cut my hair later clfor my interview tomorrow."

No problem Karen replied. Mike can you come here a sec I need your opinion.

Karen had 2 outfits on the bed, she was off out for the afternoon with her friend's. One outfit wet look leather jeans and a vest top. The other a leather skirt mid thigh length and a corset style top.

Now I know I have portrayed Karen as a bit of a bitch, but that didn't stop the fact I still thought she was hot. She was very different to Sandra though. Recently she had been to the gym more, got more ink done and had had her lips done. She was 5ft slim but a great ass. I'd always liked her ass. But more recently she started looking alot more slutty, to the point of wanting the attention. I used to joke, at least it saves you money at the bar I suppose.

Karen asked which one I preferred. I replied well you can't really tell with them on the bed can you...Karen huffed, hold on give me a second. She took off her top and jeans to model both outfits. Karen had some knickers on I had never seen before. Black and lacy a cross between a thong and French knickers.

Karen put on both outfits. Turning around swaying her long auburn hair modeling them for me. Fuck she does look good. I know which one I preferred. Lacy corset top and leather skirt. As Karen asked my opinion I thought I'd take the opportunity to instigate some contact. I stood up from the chair walked over to her, wrapped my arms around her, took a handful of her ass in both my hands and pulled her in tight, I think you know I like you in this. I pressed my cock rock solid up against her. I kissed her on the neck and told her how sexy she looked. She stood with me for a moment, allowing herself to feel me pressed up against her, "it certainly does get your approval doesn't it". For a moment I thought I'd finally break my draut.

"Well you might get lucky tonight, now leave me to get ready....go get your hair sorted"

I went back downstairs and my dick returned soft. Just my luck, a little downbeat after yet another knock back I thought why should I bother.

I sat and watched the telly whilst having a cuppa, ping.

Message from Sandra, okay to pop over now, I'm home. Xxx

3 kisses, bit flirty, a bit forward or just a habit? Needless to say it perked my mood.

'No problem, give me 2 mins and I'm all yours.' X x x

(Shit I just sent a very risky text, without realising how it could come across)

'Perfect. Xxx' Sandra replied.

Hold on is this going where I think it's going? I come across all jittery but also aroused again.

I shout upstairs see you in a bit, I just get an okay no worries. Remember I'm out at 2. Its half 12, plenty of time.

I knocked on Sandra's door, she welcomes me in and pulls me in for a hug and kiss, this time on the lips.

Oh shit sorry said Sandra, force of habit with friends. Not to worry I replied we are friends anyways so I'll be ready next time, not like you've got loads of lippy on.

Sandra shows me into the kitchen, she makes a brew and says sorry I've not got a gown it's in work so either you get hair on your top or...you take your top off. Okay tops coming off, can't stick hair all in the collar. As I was taking my top off Sandra was taking a very long sip of her tea, her glaze peering over the top of the mug. "Ummm that's better" as she placed her mug down. Did she mean me or finishing her tea. I think we all know what she ment.

As Sandra starts cutting I notice she gets pretty close, closer than all barbers I've ever had. As she's clipping the back of my hair I could feel her boobs almost bump up against me. Across my back, pressed up the eased off again. When Sandra comes around my ear her tits are literally resting on my shoulder. I couldn't believe it. All men would love a hot female barber to do this.

She moves around the front, black vest top. Tiny little straps. Nice and loose and floaty. Sandra is not wearing a bra, her breath free to sway and bounce around. I try to focus on a conversation or at least eye contact. But I'm very distracted. By fair the best pair of beautiful natural tits I did ever see. Big and full, hardly any sag, they were a sight to behold.

"All done, what you think?" "I was woken from a daze. Yes lovely thank you."

Sandra then proceeded to use her hands to brush the hair from my shoulders chest and back. She was extremely thorough. Again I was transfixed on how her tits moved. Swaying side to side. Sandra was using both hands to rub my down, she brushed the hair from my jeans. Skirting around my cock. I knew I had an election. It was bulging. From being denied earlier he was raring to go. I didn't want to look down and draw more attention to it.

Sandra gave me a few more wipes from my jeans then brushed over my cock, not just the once either every time a little slower and gentler...she knew exactly what she was doing and I let her, her hand traced the outside of my cock, almost if she was sizing it up.

"Enjoy your haircut did you"

"Obviously" I replied

"I can tell, its pretty hard to hide that, I'm impressed"

"Well yes, sorry about that, it's been some time and I couldn't help but look whilst you were working"

"Don't worry I wanted you to look, why do you think I didn't wear a bra, I told you it's nice having a man about the house,now come upstairs I've got something I need your assistance with"

By *mithy13Man 47 weeks ago

stoke

Winsford

By *heelerMan 47 weeks ago

Northants

Im a sparky if you cant manage it .

Swindon

By *aughtywifeyWoman 47 weeks ago

close

Northumberland

By *luttycouple30Couple 47 weeks ago

durhan

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 47 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *asseur_9Man 47 weeks ago

Ballymoney

cotswolds

By *walesmanMan 47 weeks ago

Cardiff

Loving this

By *teve1867Man 47 weeks ago

sheffield -today

Mmmmm

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 47 weeks ago

Gower

Very nice

By *edagainMan 47 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story

By *ushin boundariesCouple 47 weeks ago

halstead

Bognor Regis

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

mmmmm wow this has me hard as nails reading this wish I was sat there with her huge tits swayinf for me lol

By *rodigalMan 47 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *rgasm4u69Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan 47 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow, very much a turn on

By *unlovinguy101Man 47 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *he-ProfessorMan 47 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *avidgeorge68Man 47 weeks ago

wakefield

bloody hell this is making me horny

By *avem30Man 47 weeks ago

barnsley

Great story

Looking forward to more

By *ocalfuntimes400Couple 47 weeks ago

st austell

By *arythatsmeWoman 47 weeks ago

Dublin

Book marking this one

By *arried-bi-guyMan 47 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *ndy197440Man 47 weeks ago

southport

By *cubasexMan 47 weeks ago

dudley

rathmicheal

By *ARKC7Man 47 weeks ago

glasgow

By *portbilly1976Man 47 weeks ago

manchester

By *kpiercedCouple 47 weeks ago

walsall

By *ipplebarnyMan 47 weeks ago

milton keynes

Wow exciting

By *ookingforfunCoolMan 47 weeks ago

Dukinfield

Keep going

By *ongbowmanMan 47 weeks ago

Grantham

By *ut4fun6969Man 47 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great writing

By *rdiscreet327Man 47 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving every part of this. Can’t wait for more.

Clare

By *erri AnneTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *agnar1980Man 47 weeks ago

Poole

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 47 weeks ago

Hastings

By *cotty909Man 47 weeks ago

tranent

By *asyGent75Man 47 weeks ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

rathmicheal

By *opbomberMan 47 weeks ago

Stockport

Lookong forward to the next part

By *ussD1Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester

Bravo OP, Bravo sir

By *lymouth nice guyMan 47 weeks ago

Plymouth

Very hot story..

More please

By *j and c 2Couple 47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *andomfodCouple 47 weeks ago

walsall

By *hubbyguy196755Man 47 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Please carry on

By *orro_sMan 47 weeks ago

Swansea

By *alpsterMan 47 weeks ago

stoke

By *ewtothis1777Woman 47 weeks ago

borders

Mmm

By *tio_oyMan 47 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *andy IanMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Kilmarnock

By *atriotsMan 47 weeks ago

Newsome Huddersfield

Oh yeah I like this

Fancy stopping there lol

don't keep us waiting long lol

By *laric-DomMan 47 weeks ago

Chapelhall

Great story

By *aughtyHub96Man 47 weeks ago

Newport

Mmm eagerly awaiting the next instalment!

By *9 kisses.Man 47 weeks ago

clacton on sea

By *ndrea54TV/TS 47 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ettriano 6969Man 47 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Looking forward to the next part

Clare

By *ogan WillowCouple 47 weeks ago

Leeds

By *takerMan 47 weeks ago

Gosport

Excellent

By *evonFbsCouple 47 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

leeds

By *oyntzMan 47 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rgasmdonorMan 47 weeks ago

millstreet

By *40 maleMan 47 weeks ago

chesterfield

By *escrean100Man 46 weeks ago

North Co Dublin

By *aughtyNigel888 OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Plymouth

Sandra lead me upstairs to her room, her ass literally right I'm my face. So close I could plant my face in those cheeks. (Obviously I didn't).

I got to the top of the stairs.

"This is wierd I said to Sandra".

"Oh shit sorry Mike, I didn't think you minded"

"Oh er no course I don't, it's wierd because the house is the mirror image of mine that's why it's wierd" Sandra playfully slapped her had on my chest but left it there longingly

"Ffs Mike, I thought you ment this"

She took me into her room, "Mike I've got a date tonight and I need a males opinion on what I should do for...all of a sudden I feel like bloody gok wan, 2 woman asking what they should wear. One dressing slutty and not putting out. The other more sophisticated and well, wanting it from the vibes I was getting.

Sandra had laid out a pencil skirt and a white floaty satin blowse, "pair it with a little jacket and you'll be 10 out of 10" I said. "You really think so" "of course, your an incredible woman, both inside and out". I was trying to use a bit of charm here, openly flirting but pushing my boundaries somewhat.

"Ohhhh thanks Mike you really are a lovely guy. Karen is so lucky, especially after what I saw earlier too"

"That's if I ever get to use it, it's been forever"

"You may get lucky quicker than you expect Mike"

I knew exactly what Sandra was getting at.

As I was leaving Sandra's I told her to enjoy her date and I'll keep my eye out and give her my verdict, basically and excuse to see if she was going to pull.

I got back in and settled down to watch the footy, Karen came in from the bedroom in her outfit I had also chose. She looked great, "wow, you look incredible." Potentially in a hopefully way, she walked over kissed me on the cheek and replied, "good I'm glad to hear it, not sure how long il be ill call you on the way home"

I spent the next couple hours having a bit of a moral dilemma, I still thought my wife was hot but I had a dogs life, next door neighbour is the definition of milf and I can't do anything about it.

Let's be honest if I'm flirting past the line with the Sandra then am I really happy. No, I must admit I've been struggling and Sandra makes me feel excited and alive.

The next few hours consist of a bit of alone bloke time, footy, films and fucking wanking. But not to my usual porn, I was searching for neighbours vouyerism and busty blondes. Sandra was definitely in my head.

Karen returned home around 1030pm absolutely slaughtered, she kicked off her heels, tossed her bag down and headed straight to bed, she normally has a strict bedtime routine but this time she took off her clothes apart from her underwear and got straight into bed, my luck was not in tonight.

I got into bed closely after her but she was out for the count...as I got into bed I pulled back the covers this exposed Karen's peachy butt, what an ass mind you, I pulled back the covers some more so I could see more, she had removed her bra, as I laid down beside her I went to put my arm around her to at least get some skin to skin, I noticed marks on her chest like small red scratches and some bite marks. I sat bolt upright, regaining my focus. They were hand prints too, Karen's phone lit up it took me by surprise 4 missed calls and 5 texts. On her lock screen it previewed the messages,

'Wish you came back with...

'Thanks for getting out...

'Don't leave it so long...

'Goodnight thinking about...

My heart jumped out of my chest, Karen is cheating on me. However with me having the hots for Sandra I had to play this the right way. I didn't know exactly what to do so I grabbed my phone got out of bed, I took a picture of her screen so I had the number and the messages.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't focus, I tried to wake Karen but she was KOed and I wouldn't get any sense from her anyways. With that I hear a taxi pull up outside, Sandra with her date I thought. I peered through the blinds carefully at first. I was right, it was Sandra, however she got out alone, she walked to her door and let herself in.

Fuck it I'm gonna text her.

'How'd the date go? Still looking 10 out of 10.M

'Pretty shit tbh she replied, all the decent men are either gay or taken xxx'

'Sorry about that, you never know what may present itself right in front of you when you least expect it'.M

With that I heard Sandra in her room. Our bedrooms backed onto one another, so occasionally when very quiet you can pick up some of the noise next door.

I text Sandra again. 'Good night sweet dreams.'

She replied within seconds.

'Oh I will don't you worry, someone teased me earlier so I'm going to have to take care of something first, sexually frustrated is an understatement'

Did she mean me? Am I being stupid or something. With that I could hear Sandra, moaning. "Ohhh fuck yes." "Ohhhhh fuck" I instantly get hard. My cock throbbing as I wish I was next door...I can still hear her moaning and groaning, I was massively turnt on...

In my horny state, I grabbed my phone and text Sandra, "don't stop I'm enjoying myself too"

"Same here" she replied, this time a video came through. I discretely look over my shoulder at Karen, yup she's gone. I watch the video and Sandra has a glass dildo, dancing around her pussy. Sliding the head of it in and out slowly then inserting the whole thing. Fucking her pussy with it, I hear Sandra almost screen ohhh fuck yes through the wall. Another video comes through. Sandra has her glass dildo slid from the tip to the base inside her thrusting with one hand as the other is holding her bullet. Her pussy is soaking wet. The light from the camera glistening off her, I then hear her previous moans but on her video and she squirts all over her hands,dildo,bullet bedsheets the lot. I get out of bed and walk into the en suite with a raging bones. This time vigorously wanking my cock to the videos I had just been sent...I turn my camera on just in time. I record myself erupting all over myself and send it to Sandra. I couldn't receive and not send I thought. After I cleared up myself and recomposed myself, I had some post nut clarity.

I shouldn't have these videos or messages on my phone and should shut this shit down. However why should I...she's obviously doing it before me and to more extremes. 2 wrongs don't make a right. But who's going to say something or get caught. Xxx

'

By *rodigalMan 46 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By *ornynhappy23Man 46 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *rgasm4u69Man 46 weeks ago

Warrington

Great story

By *ndrea54TV/TS 46 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j47Man 46 weeks ago

limerick

By *atthew78Man 46 weeks ago

Winsford

By *rdiscreet327Man 46 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is really hotting up. Really enjoying it.