FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex at work stories?

Sex at work stories?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    47 weeks ago

Anyone got any tales of them playing at work? Either a colleague or snuck someone in?

Used to work at a B&Q in college and often would fuck my coworker in the toilets of the stockroom… went on for a good 6 months off an on before I moved

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eester GreyMan 47 weeks ago

Welwyn

In my teens I used to work in a supermarket starting at 5am on a Saturday. One of the night fill ladies had a reputation for sex at work. On a particular Saturday I went into the fresh food store and she was naked apart from a pair of heels. She was on her back and was receiving the most energetic pounding from a co worker. I stood and watched for a few minutes until he came with a moan . He pulled out and as he put his cock away he walked past me tapped me in the shoulder and said " your turn son"

As a fresh faced 18 yr old I stood taking in the scene of cum oozing out of her very well used pussy. She looked up and said " I think I can only manage a blow . Bit sore "

I walked over and received an amazing five minutes of oral sex while I held her head.

As I finished in her mouth there were two other guys waiting.

By *rgasm4u69Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 29/10/23 14:48:00]

Girl in finance when I was about 30, she was 19, blonde, big tits, hot as hell couldn't believe my luck. Turns out she always preferred older men.

By *ndypandy69Man 47 weeks ago

Telford

Older married woman when I was 27....had the horn for her for ages and then it happened! 42 and so horny, loved sucking my cock and swallowed which was awesome! I do wonder if her husband knew.... looking back I suspect he was a cuck

When I was in the army I use to fix a few cars after work. I have brought a few women in the have the car looked at and fucked them in the rest room on the sofa we had. Very naughty and always made me smile when the lads were sitting on the sofa the following day

By *idlandiaMan 47 weeks ago

Birmingham

Many years ago when I had a different job, on some of the night shifts I worked with a lady who over time and smutty chats let me know she liked seeing men cum. One very quiet shift she said follow me. In a storage room she wanked me off and made happy noises when I came.

Because a semi regular thing on quiet shifts.

Never had full sex, she just liked milking me to see me shoot.

By *lashyMan 47 weeks ago

a lather

Many years ago my wife was fucking a mechanic, she would meet up with him when on a girls night out in a particular club. On one occasion he had the keys for the garage he worked at, so when they left the club they took a taxi to the garage. The boss had a single bed in a small room behind the office for when he worked late doing the books etc. they shagged there for a couple of hours then fell asleep only to be woken by the boss opening up at 8am. My wife had to walk out in her clubbing gear, heels little black dress etc to the stares and whistles from the other mechanics. Think she enjoyed the attention really.

By *lderWiserNowMan 47 weeks ago

Kettrin

[Removed by poster at 29/10/23 17:28:39]

By *oveChavvMan 47 weeks ago

weymouth

Didn't had any yet. I'm working in council housing association so there is possibility that'd be amazing fuck a client

By *am and LisaCouple 47 weeks ago

milton keynes

Fucking at work is how I met my second wife….had teased each other for years then one day in my office which is in an old building and pretty private….she leant against the wall rucked up her skirt and just said do me ……….fuckd her against the wall and left her full…..

By *olarMan 47 weeks ago

woking

When I was younger an older woman in an office regularly met me on a quiet staircase and handed me her knickers to wank and cum in so she could pop them back on for the day It finally progressed to going back to hers at lunch to fuck Did it every where in her house Met her husband at the Christmas doo and I thought I was dead when he cornered me and said so your the youngan who’s been fucking my wife. Then he said cheers can’t keep up with her carry on.

By *ilfCrumpet9Man 47 weeks ago

Wirral

A lady customer in the back of a motor home that was in for repair

By *ragsterMan 47 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *riental_brit_studMan 47 weeks ago

London

"In my teens I used to work in a supermarket starting at 5am on a Saturday. One of the night fill ladies had a reputation for sex at work. On a particular Saturday I went into the fresh food store and she was naked apart from a pair of heels. She was on her back and was receiving the most energetic pounding from a co worker. I stood and watched for a few minutes until he came with a moan . He pulled out and as he put his cock away he walked past me tapped me in the shoulder and said " your turn son"

As a fresh faced 18 yr old I stood taking in the scene of cum oozing out of her very well used pussy. She looked up and said " I think I can only manage a blow . Bit sore "

I walked over and received an amazing five minutes of oral sex while I held her head.

As I finished in her mouth there were two other guys waiting.

"

That's really horny story. Did you stay around to watch the other two guys?

By *issy_named_cTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Started flirting with a slightly heavier woman in my team, catching eyes, flirty chat.

Her dominance started to grow towards me.

One day she came to my desk and left an envelope on my desk with a simultaneous text saying take that envelope to the bathrooms..

She watched me making my way from my desk to the toilets.

My phone pinged.

I want to see you in my panties before you leave the toilets, then keep them on until team drinks after work..

I stripped completely and took the selfie of my hard cock in her panties and nothing else.

Dressed and got back to my desk and then a walk for a water. She joined me at the machine, reached inside my waistband and pulled up the sideband of her thong... Smiling like the cat got the cream the whole time

"Can't wait for drinks" - I still remember her saying

By *eal people pleaseMan 47 weeks ago

swadlincote

Quite a lot of teaching assistants. Fucked in cuoboards.. pe stores kitchen. On a mates desk. They ars a horny bunch of women

By *ayarMan 47 weeks ago

Wirral

girl at work 13 years younger blonde slim athletic body (can see her under me in one of my pics

Fucked in gents toilets and in the archives in the cellar on many occasions when we did filing every few weeks

Went on for years

Used to fuck a girl in the stationary cupboard and ladies changing rooms.

Onetime we snuck in at the weekend and fucked in the office

By *igG86Man 47 weeks ago

Buckden

Many years ago I was away with work as a chef and in our kitchen there was a little nook where all the dry goods were kept had a waitress in there, which turned into a regular breakfast blow job when we were alone. Also saw a collegue on a dining room table getting hammered by an executive just before we were due to open for breakfast

By *ossman0168Man 47 weeks ago

Liverpool

When I worked in the office had a fling with one of my co workers and had some quality fucks in the toilets, showers, gym, training room and one bank holiday when there was just two of us working late in the afternoon I fucked her in a 6th floor window opposite a very busy hotel which was hot

By *o-jCouple 47 weeks ago

Outskirts of Notts

If you see a pool table in a pub ask the landlord / lady ' have you ? ' , I haven't met any that haven't .

By *ung nine inchMan 47 weeks ago

Sheffield

Mrs works as Asda love revealing her 40g boobs

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS 47 weeks ago

Toy me town

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 47 weeks ago

Midlothian

A sexy secretary walked into my canteen and without a word took my hand and walked me into the female toilets. Into the cubicle but door still open she sat on the lid of the toilet, got my cock out and sucked me hard then stood up and pushed me onto the seat. She pulled up her little pencil skirt to reveal the stockings and suspenders, pulled her panties to the side and climbed on. She fucked me til we both came.

I fucked her a few times that week then she left on the Friday. Her husband picked her up once about 30 seconds after I’d cum inside her. I remember talking to him and thinking my cum is seeping out your wife as we speak. Never seen her since. True story.

By *ykinkyCouple 47 weeks ago

cleethorpes

I was fucking the supervisor at work and I was 19 and he was 49 and married we use to get up to all sorts in the store it was so much fun

By *rpmanMan 47 weeks ago

Bromley

[Removed by poster at 30/10/23 13:00:46]

By *rpmanMan 47 weeks ago

Bromley

Many years ago I worked at the head office of a major supermarket in Southwark and always chatted to a beautiful young lady on reception who was known as a flirt and more. I shagged her doggy while stoking her truely beautiful bottom in the photo copy room after everyone else had gone home. Met her twice before we heard she had been sacked after getting caught shagging one of the maintenance guys on the head office roof. That would have been fun there

By *wingersimonMan 47 weeks ago

Birmingham

Have had a few fun work fucks:

Lovely Asian couple (still on this site) came to see me in my office (big organisation, labyrinth-like building) early evening once and I fucked her on my desk as he watched. Then did the same with another couple a few months later.

I was seeing a single woman on the scene for a few years and she so loved hearing about my office fuck she arranged for to come to hers. She worked for a small company but everyone else was at a conference so we fucked in her office at lunchtime. Was amazing.

Final one was a couple where the guy ran his own firm. He only employed staff Monday to Friday so on Fridays we would use his office for bi threesome fun.

Love horny office fucking!!

By *knick45Man 47 weeks ago

Bristol

When I was 19 and she was 40 we would meet up on an emergency exit staircase. The first time she wanked me off. Next time full on fuck. Went on for about 2 years

By *oomservicenottsMan 47 weeks ago

City centre

Anyone ever opened the hotel door to a staff member?

X2 occasions I've had this happen.

Looking for more discreet work fun. Nottingham.

By *inkyfuntimesMan 47 weeks ago

Northampton

Had an affair with a married woman I worked with a few years ago. Used to meet up on the stairwell no one used to play with each other. Meet up in a local hotel a few times as well. One time she checked in before me and when I got there she opened the door in her wedding dress!

By *urnerpaul809Man 47 weeks ago

Horsham

Had an affair with a secretary at work

Her husband used to come in the office on Fridays to pick her up to go for a drink in town.

SHe used to give me a bj just before he picked her up then always give him a quick kiss on the lips when he came into the office . Little did he know she had my cum on her lips and breath 20 mins earlier

Blackburn

By *omdan40Man 47 weeks ago

croydon

Used to work in a warehouse in my mid 20s, post being made redundant

Hated it, cold, boring then one day Michelle a middle aged 40 something started working in the office.

She would make excuses to come say hello whenever she could.

One day we were flirting heavily down an isle and one thing led to another and she was on her knees sucking my cock .

Over the year or so

We fucked every inch of that warehouse, very nearly got caught on several occasions.

So hot sending her back to the office with my cum in her or watching her on the phone knowing she had just blown me.

She was filthy as,

Wonder if she's reading this

By *owlingDanMan 47 weeks ago

Sidcup

Worked at Homebase when I was younger. Fucked a few girls in the toilets on night shifts and banged one on the managers desk after everyone had left

By *xyBs2022Couple 47 weeks ago

Lancs

"girl at work 13 years younger blonde slim athletic body (can see her under me in one of my pics

Fucked in gents toilets and in the archives in the cellar on many occasions when we did filing every few weeks

Went on for years "

Hotel cleaners cupboard could be fun

By *ormladMan 47 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *maz.Man 47 weeks ago

Southampton / iford

Working as a taxi driver ,had plenty of naughty night time encounters .especially around summer when the skirts get shorter,even had a few couples from here meet up

Work sex or fucking a colleague is so horny

By *ily massageMan 47 weeks ago

teesside

My wife was having an affair with another married man 20 years older at work

Used to work as a manager in a large supermarket, everyone had a bit of a thing for the general manager, female, late 40’s with a great body. I was around 26 at the time. One work night out I went out for a smoke to find her doing the same, started chatting, pretty well into the night and she said I think it’s hometime…are you coming to get a taxi. Ended up back at hers fucking while her husband was asleep upstairs. Had a few private meetings in her office after that with the door locked, miss working there

By *im66123Man 47 weeks ago

newcastle

Brought my wife into work a few months ago and we had sex on my desk. It was on a Saturday afternoon so nobody in the building

By *irtyvanmanMan 47 weeks ago

manchester

After a couple of meets with an older lady off here, me being a driver for one of the UK’s biggest courier firms we made arrangements for her to pretend she’d booked a collection from the car dealership she worked at.

After I’d finished my actual days work (consisting of her sending me pictures and videos of herself all day)I headed over, to be greeted by her, in the main car showroom with her colleagues… She gestured me to follow her through to the parts department where the door was shut and she lent up against it, hands all over each other until her top was pulled up, my hand in her tights and knickers as we kissed…..

Dropping to my knees, licking, sucking kissing until she soaked my face, then she took to the floor, sucking me until she made me explode over her huge breasts…. All whilst hearing her colleagues right by the door, the same colleagues that waved me out, with no parcel.

Kilmarnock

Blackburn

By *ndyandMandyCouple 47 weeks ago

swansea

By *xl PoseMan 47 weeks ago

West Lothian

I fucked a workmate's girlfriend 20 years ago in my car on the edge of a farmer's field. She texted me from a girls night out at a nightclub about 2am one morning asking if i could run her home. She pounced on me outside her & the workmate's house, so i drove her to a nearby farmwers field.... I run her back home afterwards. I was smiling as i thought of my cum seeping out of her as she went home to him. We met up again about 2 years later & i fucked her again at my place as he was at work. Naughty.

By *urhamlad1975Man 47 weeks ago

Co.Durham

Worked at an Army reserve centre in Sheffield city centre and ended up fucking the caretaker in my office, store and offices around the centre. Lots of pictures took to.

If anyone from Sheffield who may know who im talking about drop me a message.

By *lashyMan 47 weeks ago

a lather

When I was 18 I had a snog with a cleaner at the staff Xmas party. She was around 40 and very sexy. I wanted to see her home in the hope of taking things further but she refused saying her husband was picking her up. I thought no more about it until about six weeks later when I took a late lunch break and was sat in the small staff room on my own. The cleaner came in sat in one of the old arm chairs crossed her legs flashing her fantastic thighs and a few minutes later I was fucking her over one of the chairs.

By *jo35Man 47 weeks ago

douglas

A few years back i was entertaining one of the older milfs in our office. Started with a quick BJ in the different store rooms and mechanical room then to quickies in the same rooms, even sex in the ladies with her sat on the sink unit whilst watching myself in the mirror behind.

One time i was stood on a ladder whilst she gave me a BJ in a store room. Someone came in and i quickly turned round, made conversation with the person who entered and the milf whilst my erect cock was sticking out - that was a close one.

By *4funXXXMan 47 weeks ago

cheshire

My late mrs told me she started to see a lad from work before we got together. He gave her a lift home for a while and they used to stop and have a snog he was rubbing her pussy over her nickers one day and she told him she was a virgin. A few days later they where both in the staff toilet. He had pulled her uniform open and was rubbing his cock over her nickers. She told me she was so turned on she pulled her nicks to one side and just as he was rubbing his bare cock over her wet pussy some came calling her saying they needed help quickly so she stopped him and made her self tidy. She almost lost her virginity in work.

By *ayarMan 47 weeks ago

Wirral

"girl at work 13 years younger blonde slim athletic body (can see her under me in one of my pics

Went on for years

Hotel cleaners cupboard could be fun "

There is definitely something very horny about hotels but why the cleaners cupboard ?!?

By *enbobjimMan 47 weeks ago

Wallasey

"If you see a pool table in a pub ask the landlord / lady ' have you ? ' , I haven't met any that haven't . "

Guilty ha ha

By *enbobjimMan 47 weeks ago

Wallasey

Gutted OP has left I used to work in B&Q and was fucking one of the colleges.

I was her boss and she had been off sick. At her return to work interview she told me she been off to have a boob job. Of course I asked to see! Before you know it she was handing me her knickers at the start of the shift and if she was good she got them back at home time. We fucked in training room, office and disabled toilets.

Still the best sex I ever had, miss you Ruth if you on here lol.

By *ig licks40Man 47 weeks ago

United Kingdom

In the works canteen where a bride to be learnt about her future husbands antics whilst on his stag. She was a little jealous of him having fun so she started to tell me about her hen do as she was talking she saw my bulge growing making eye contact she kneeled in front of me unzipping my trousers and started to suck my cock. With the excitement of anyone walking in at any given time made this very difficult to hold back. I splurted 4 or 5 big shots into her mouth. She got off and left. I was invited to the wedding and got to take a picture with them standing in between them. She felt my ass and wrapped her hands around my waist. I was paranoid her husband knew something was going on. Fast forward they had a housewarming party I arrived early and we got carried away again this time being caught which I didn't know was deliberate. He knew all along and I was introduced to fab them! The rest is history

Blackburn

Years ago I worked at a pottery firm and there was rumours two managers were having an affair.we used to finish early on Fridays but I had stayed over to do a stock take.as I walked near one of the offices I could see these two managers.they were both naked and the woman was moaning loudly as she was being fucked bent over the desk.i stood watching feeling very horny(I was only 19) and my cock was rock hard.i moved nearer to see better and took my cock out and started to wank.obe of them must have spotted me as they stopped and looked up and saw me with my cock in my hand.i quickly went to go but the female boss shouted for me to come over to the office.they were still naked and they both said you've plainly seen us fucking but this goes no further and if you want you can sit and watch us.my eyes nearly popped out of my head as they started to fuck again.i was soon wanking my cock and the female boss asked if I was enjoying watching.i just nodded and the male boss asked if I'd like to fuck her for a bit.i nodded and he stopped and said go on then but don't cum in her.i was soon fucking her lovely wet pussy.they both said if I kept this quiet I could join them a few times if I wanted.it was something we did most weeks for about three months untill I met my ex wife.

Blackburn

Kilmarnock

By *ussD1Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester

I met up with an ex colleague, we were both in new jobs in a much larger organisation. In previous employment I was her bosses boss. She confessed that she’d always fantasised about having the big boss. She’s in her 30’s. After a few times bumping into each other she has joined me in the office after everyone’s left, for a coffee and a chat about the old days. Then one time we retire to the accessible toilets where she loves me to strip her naked and worship her body. Lots of cum and fun. Yet to have her peachy ass, working on it.

» Add a new message to this topic