FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > new yrs eve

new yrs eve

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildwife38dd OP   Couple 47 weeks ago

donegal

We decided to go out for a few drinks the wife dressd in a black basque, stockings and suspenders high heels a long skirt with a high split and a low cut top which showed off a lot of cleevage. We,d had a few and had rung in the new yr with the usual antics, ie new yrs kisses and the odd guy copping a feel of her tits through her cloths all good fun lol. So we decided we would take a last walk futher down town for one or 2 more before getting a taxi home. So we walked into the pub there were a few still in but the crowd had stated to fizzel out a bit few d*unk guys about etc. I met a few guys i know as we walked up to the bar and stood chatting for a min she spoted and empty high stool at the bar and headed for it as i chatted. I noticed there was an old guy we know for yrs sitting at the bar where she sat down and right away he dove on her for a new yrs kiss but it wasnt just a quick peck he want was a snog lol and she obliged and they had a good laugh after so i went up to them and asked her what she wanted to drink and asked him to he said he was ok and she ordered a vodka and tonic and i got a pint, i then told her i was going over to have the craic with the lads in which she replyed she was staying at the bar to chat to the old guy.Every now and then Id look over and see them chatting and laughing she was sat on the stool facing him with one foot up on his stool and the other on her own which was causing her split in he skirt to open. It was then I noticed his hand go to her knee and she didnt bat an eyelid just kept on chatting and laughing. Then he lent over and said something to her and she looked at him and smiled and I noticed that her legs opened at which he smiledback at her. Then i saw his hand dissapear up her skirt between her legs and she opened up a bit more to allow him access his hand was up there for a good while and i wondered could anybody else see what I could see so i headed over to them at which he removed his hand thinking i didnt notice. I asked her did she want another drink and she said yes so I bought for her and she gave me a big kiss and I knew she was really turned on at that she said I must go to the loo and she jumped down off the stool and away so i turned to go back to the guys and they were stood just behind me and we continued chatting. She came back and jumped up on the stool again and assumed her previous position at which so did he and there came a big smile on his face when he reached his goal as I found out later she had left open the clasps of her basque to allow him better access. His hand stayed there for a while and then I noticed she slid forward on the edge of the stool a bit then I saw her gasp a bit and he smiled again this went on for a while then he removed his had and put his fingers to his lips and lick them. After he licked his fingers he got up and went outside for a smoke, she headed for the loo again and on her way back past the smoking area he called her outside. There was no one else there and right away he was at her he pulled one of her tits out of her low cut top and was playing with it while he pulled up her skirt and pushed 2 fingers into her already soaking pussy and started to snog her and suck on her nipple. She started to get nevous that some one would see them so she said we better go in so he headed in first and she waited a cpl of mins. It was then she noticed a young guy sitting on the wall in the shadows he looked at her and just smiled and she headed back to the bar to me. We looked for a taxi to go home but none where available so we headed off walking and talking about what had happed she said to me I could take any amount of cock tonight and I want you to fuck me now. So we happened to be passing the grave yard on our way home she pulled up her skirt over her ass and bent over the grave yard wall. I got my hard cock out and lined up behind her and easily slid into her sopping pussy I fucked her hard and as I pounded her i got her tits out of her top and the were swinging all over the place and she said to me its a pity there isnt another cpl of guys here to fuck me to at which I started to pump my load into her and she stated cumming on my cock. I pulled out of her and you could see my cum running down the insides of he thighs onto her stocking tops.After he licked his fingers he got up and went outside for a smoke, she headed for the loo again and on her way back past the smoking area he called her outside. There was no one else there and right away he was at her he pulled one of her tits out of her low cut top and was playing with it while he pulled up her skirt and pushed 2 fingers into her already soaking pussy and started to snog her and suck on her nipple. She started to get nevous that some one would see them so she said we better go in so he headed in first and she waited a cpl of mins. It was then she noticed a young guy sitting on the wall in the shadows he looked at her and just smiled and she headed back to the bar to me. We looked for a taxi to go home but none where available so we headed off walking and talking about what had happed she said to me I could take any amount of cock tonight and I want you to fuck me now. So we happened to be passing the grave yard on our way home she pulled up her skirt over her ass and bent over the grave yard wall. I got my hard cock out and lined up behind her and easily slid into her sopping pussy I fucked her hard and as I pounded her i got her tits out of her top and the were swinging all over the place and she said to me its a pity there isnt another cpl of guys here to fuck me to at which I started to pump my load into her and she stated cumming on my cock. I pulled out of her and you could see my cum running down the insides of he thighs onto her stocking tops.A few days went by and out of the blue her phone rang it, it was the old guy looking to chat he told her he had a great time playing with her pussy and he hoped she enjoyed it to at which she answered did it not feel like I did meaning how wet she was from there play and he said very and when am I going to fuck you? she just laughed and said we will see. He then told her I have to fuck you before I die why dont you call out to see me so she replied we will see and they left it at that. after a month or so she was chatting to his daughter one day and she told her her father was having his 80th birthday at the weekend ad if she wanted she should come but she declined and told her give hime my best and tell him I will call out with a bottle of whiskey some of the days. So the following monday the phone rang again and he asked her when was she comming out so she said maybe today later and he asked what time around 4pm she said Ive got a bottle for you at which he replied never mind the bottle just come yourself and ill be ready for you at that she laughed. So she got ready to go out a pair of black leegins and a low cut top she didnt wat to look to well dolled up incase one of his family would be there or arrive. She knocked on the door and he answered and told her to come in as soon as she was inside the door he was at her kissing her and pulling her leggins and panties down and feeling her pussy. He pushed her back onto the the sofa and pulled her leggins and panties off one leg opened her legs and got between them opened his trowsers and push his hard cock stright up her already wet pussy hard she gasped and he started pumping her hard

he pumped her for about 5 mins and he pulled out and got down between her legs and started licking her pussy and telling her how nice it was and how good it tasted. She was supprised how hard he was and how active he got up between her legs again and pulled up her top and then her bra over her tits and burried his cock into her willing hole again and started to pump her hard at the same time sucking on her nipples at which she came hard. He pulled out of her and turned her around on all fours got behind her and started pumping her again she was trying hard not to make to much noise in case some of his family arrived he pulled out again and was rubbing his cock at her ass hole he asked if she wanted him to fuck her ass but she said no so insted he went in front of her and offered his cock into her mouth she said she greedily gobbled him up and gave him a good sucking she was supprised an old guy would try such things lol he pulled out of her mouth and turned her on her back again and pushed deep into her and was fucking her hard and fast while her tits bounced and he would suck them now and again she started to cum again and she felt him push deep and groan while she could feel his cock pulsing inside her. she was lying there catching her breath him still inside her when she thought she heard something outside so he got off her his cock slipping from her and she put herself back together and they checked outside then she sat down at the table and he made her the tea he promised her and after that she left and came home to me. When she arrived how she came to me and told me what had happened and told me to fuck her aswell which i did filling her with my cum to mix with his

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidgeorge68Man 47 weeks ago

wakefield

wow what a amazing story!!

what a amazing lady who sure knows her own mind stunning to say the least

By *eandher4and9Couple 47 weeks ago

leeds

By *rgasm4u69Man 47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *enture20Man 33 weeks ago

dungannon

Fair play to your Mrs for taking care of the guy and to you for agreeing to that. I hope I can get hard at 80!

By *cott60Man 33 weeks ago

Perth

By *ormladMan 33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *rivate24Man 33 weeks ago

selby

Nice I hope we have more dirty stories about your wife mmmm

» Add a new message to this topic