FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Principal's conference

Principal's conference

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aulaC2022 OP   TV/TS 48 weeks ago

Clare

The annual conference was around the corner and hotels were booked out in the kerry Town. She had mentioned in the group chat that she was stuck for a room and I had mentioned she could kip in mine if she was stuck. Platonic friends and colleagues. The inly issue was I had planned a night of dressing, cock locked up and servicing.

When the night rolled around she took me up on the offer. I had a few hours of free time in the room to myself, she would only be coming back to crash after meal and night out. I spent my time getting smooth, getting dressed in fishnets, heels, leather skirt and basque top. I lock my cock up in my steel cage. I messaged some local guys to see if I could get a mouthful before i had to meet my colleagues...and yes, a nice meaty cock came up to my room to find Me on my knees waiting. He sprayed me with his load and left. I showered up, tidied away my girl clothes, got on my guy clothes and headed for the conference banquet where i would meet my colleagues and room mate.

Every one was in good spirits and the beer and wine flowed through out the meal. Jen was looking well, we hadn't seen each other in 3 years. She said she needed to drop a bag to the room and I said no bother. I told her she could have the bed, these were usually late nights and we wouldn't be in the room long. She went away up and I went to the bathroom to adjust my cage. The feeling was great. My smooth cock and balls on the steel.

I got a what's app from jen..a picture. To my horror it was a picture of my heels and fishnets that were sticking out of my bag. 'We need to chat' she said. 'Come up to the room'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Clare

My face went bright red and my heart was going at about 100 mph. How could I explain this..someone had played a trick on me? My wife's bag? 'I'm waiting...' came the message. I made my way to the room. Part of Me had always wanted to be caught. When I went to the room Jen was sitting on the bed. Her red dress was figure hugging, I secretly wished I was wearing. She asked me what was going on? My things were laid on the bed. I stumbled over my words and jen said 'let's see what you look like. I never thought this was something you would be in to but now I want to see. Get dressed.' I headed to the bathroom but she stopped me and said dress jn front on her. As I gingerly stripped she saw my cage and her eyes widened....as i slipped on my heels and pulled on my skirt she said I had nice legs and what do I do, am I a sad loner..no I said, i like to meet people and told her about fab. She wasn't horrified. She told me get back jnto my normal clothes and that we had to go back to the banquet. She told me message three or four guys before we left to see what might happen...

By *inkyfuntimesMan 48 weeks ago

Northampton

Loving this story x

Clare

We went back down stairs and sat back at our table. Jen dropped her hand under after a while and squeezed my cage..just checking she said, any responses? I checked on fab and had two, both younger bi guys. She said tell them to come to hotel room at midnight. She said she was going to make her excuses shortly and leave and that I was to come to room after midnight. I hadn't mentioned anything about servicing a cock earlier but told her I would be up as directed. She made her excuses and left.at about 12.30 I feigned tiredness and left. What would be waiting for me.

When i arrived in the room Jen was on the bed, still in her dress and two naked guys sat beside her. She told me get dressed and sit in the arm chair. My cock was straining in its cage. I sat I in the chair as jen stroked the two guys cocks. She said i was going to watch her fuck the two guys. She didn't know one was the guy I had sucked earlier. The two guys start licking at Jens pussy. She stared at me. I could do nothing but watch as they made her moan, spread her legs wider. Sean sat on her face and put his cock on her mouth. He pulled her legs wide as Tom buried his face in her wet pussy. My own legs were spread but my cock couldn't harden. I tried to remember where my keys were but sean told me I wouldn't get them til morning. The two guys swapped places. Jen moaned was I watching....

Clare

Thank you

By *ickylouCouple 48 weeks ago

Bi

Nice. Like where you are going.

Clare

I didn't realise Jen was like this. She'd always been flirty in our group, entertaining us with her dating stories. But now I was watching two guys double team her and she loved every second.

Suddenly Sean stopped and said, you know jen, that slut over there sucked me off earlier and he lived every second

By *ark_sentinelCouple 47 weeks ago

Andover

By *ylon_cMan 47 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I really like the sound of Jen.....

By *oppy12Man 47 weeks ago

Swindon

By *cotty909Man 47 weeks ago

tranent

By *lderWiserNowMan 47 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *aulaC2022 OP   TV/TS 47 weeks ago

Clare

Have been texting Jen. We've organised dinner. That much is true. Wearing cage and dressing is true. Two weeks....

Clare

Really...Paul I've never thought this...you absolute slut. Jen pulled the keys of my cage out from under her soaked pusssy. 'I'm going back down to our friends with all the keys. If the doors open you better do your best. If I'm told by Sean you do ok then I'll let you go....see you in a few hours.' Jen took her cum soaked panties an shoved them roughly in my mouth. 'Take it you slut. Such a surprise...'

By *exymarvelMan 47 weeks ago

cardiff

Clare

Just to say Jen, the conference, me dressing and the sucking a guy for dinner are all real. I text jen regularly, we are organising dinner for two weeks. All true

Clare

So, jen sat bolt upright and says ' you both disappoint me and surprise me but I have to see this.' So she told me get on my knees. Sean took his friend's cock like a lead and lead him over to me. He put the 8 inch rope in my mouth. Of course I'd been on my knees so the suckikg was instant. Jen noticed. Good slut said as she dressed herself...pulled up her panties and put the keys of my cock cage in with her bald wet pussy. 'If sean doesn't send me a pic of you on your knees with him buried you in 20 mins I'm going to flush the keys.' Enjoy boys. Paul, your such a pussy, I heard as the door closed and sean put three fingers right up my willing ass....

Clare

Sean and Tom took either end of me. Tom put his cock in my mouth while Sean put it in my ass. After three fingers and nearly a fist it was mi bother. Soon he was ramming my prostate am Tom was filling my neck with his hot load. Picture was sent to jen. The the two boys left. I wasvrold go back to banquet Hall but no shower. It was 2.30. Surely everyone was ready for their bed. I waddled down stairs, jeans slowly filling with cum...

By *ark_sentinelCouple 47 weeks ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic