FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught by my sister's mate(true)

Caught by my sister's mate(true)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tormcast OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Widnes

When I was about 17 I used to stay at my older sister's house, it was in a big city so I used to love heading out and seeing the city life. She'd uni as an older student and met another older student (let's call her Nat) and they instantly got on and became good friends enough to move in with eachother, I'd stay on the couch and they would go out. We really got on and being that age I was hugely turned on when I'd see her, she was in her mid thirties pale, had blue eyes brown curly hair and huge tits that she wouldn't have on show all the time but you could tell.

Anyway one night they'd gone out and I'd stayed in on my xbox. They come in about 1am bladdered and open another bottle of wine I had a couple of glasses with them and my sister goes to bed, we stay up and she asks me about college and some normal questions, I try to awkwardly flirt but she sees right through it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Widnes

I'm fumbling trying to sound cool and like I hadn't been uncontrollably stroking cock to her for months she leans over and says 'I understand and if I was younger we wouldn't be sat at the table, I'd be bent over it' I instant go red and start to get hard as she giggles. 'Right I'm going to bed' she says and heads up the stairs taking her top off as she does, her huge tits were cupped tightly by her at least double ee black lace bra and she heads upstairs. I knew I had to cum as soon as possible but wanted the coast to be clear, so I get onto the couch and wait with a blanket over me until I hear her come out of the bathroom and get in bed.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 48 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell more please!

By *ynamo301Man 48 weeks ago

North West

Widnes

So I squirt some cocoa butter into my hand (excellent lube btw) and start wanking my cock at the thought of fucking her on the table and seeing her in a bra and what she'd said when I hear her stand back up and start heading down the stairs. I covered up and start wiping the lube on my shorts as the door swings open. Nat heads to get a glass of water saying 'don't mind me, I'll have a horrible head in the morning' 'do you want anything?' No I'm alright I say, slightly out of breath. As the room lights up from the kitchen I see her in her plush grey house coat.

Widnes

'Out of breath are we?' As she heads over with a sports direct mug full of water and ice. I froze dead on the couch. She sits on the couch opposite. Her house coat opens slightly and I can see she's only wearing panties before she covers back up. 'Sweating a bit too aren't you?' I snap too and say 'oh yeah it is a bit warm' she giggles, my next thought is 'fuck' the cocoa butter is still out and on the coffee table, she reads my mind and spots it, says show me your hands with a devilish look in her eyes.

By *rgasm4u69Man 48 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

Widnes

Still hard, I lean over and show her one glistening hand and one not. She giggles again. 'I think I know what you've been doing.' 'Was that cause of me?' She leans forward and the house coat opens slightly not revealing anything except skin but I couldn't take my eyes off it. Knowing I was caught I confessed. 'Sorry I couldn't help it, I've been doing since before you moved in'

Her pretty eyes widen as she says 'that's weeks! How many times?' Now feeling a mix of horny and shy in my entire body I stutter 'a couple of times a week' she gasps and says 'I think you should finish.' I felt such a twitch in my balls, it felt like I was about to cum'

Widnes

I run my hand back under the blanket and start to stroke, she says 'show me then' I'll show you and she grabs the lapel part of the dressing gown and pulls it down slightly, I can see cleavage and and with her other hand she rubs he leg exposing her creamy white thighs. I pull the blanket to the side to show my hard cock oozing with precum, she let's out a gasp and says 'it's bigger than I thought, nice and girthy too' she pulls down the garment and shows her huge white tits with perfectly pink nipples as she grabs and twists one. 'Cum for me then'

By *exbot 1Man 48 weeks ago

Chester le street

Ow yes mmm

Widnes

I was so close at this point I couldn't control it, she licks her lips and shoot 4-5 thick ropes of cum from my cock onto my shoulders and chest. My knees begin to shake. My head falls back to the couch in pure bliss and she stands up and says 'tell anyone ill kill you'

It was never spoken of again and she ended up moving to another city about a year later, but I still wank to that image now and I hope you do too. First post I have a few other extremely horny memories I'd love to share with yous

By *edagainMan 48 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story

By *iker197Man 48 weeks ago

Hinckley

By *nexpectedExplorerMan 48 weeks ago

Gower

Very nice

By *hil911Man 48 weeks ago

Solihull

By *oyntzMan 48 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ndrea54TV/TS 48 weeks ago

cambridge

By *erri AnneTV/TS 48 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

By *exymarvelMan 48 weeks ago

cardiff

Cock tease lol

By *eandher4and9Couple 48 weeks ago

leeds

By *j and c 2Couple 48 weeks ago

mullingar

By *im66123Man 48 weeks ago

newcastle

By *rgasm4u69Man 48 weeks ago

Warrington

Widnes

Thanks guys

Great start

By *angtidy42Couple 48 weeks ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site) 47 weeks ago

Great stuff!

By *hef2475Couple 47 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *aughtywifeyWoman 47 weeks ago

close

By *ohnny_nicecockMan 47 weeks ago

Cock Town

Great story! But now you've told all of us, does that mean she's coming to kill you?

By *ricky09Man 47 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *onny g 56Man 47 weeks ago

accrington

horny

By *lderWiserNowMan 47 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *he-ProfessorMan 47 weeks ago