FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lia

Lia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 48 weeks ago

Bromley

Met Lia via Ashley Madison app about 5 years ago.

She lives near Brighton and at the time was a live at home mum, with a husband who worked away, sometimes for months on end. She needed excitement and adventures and sex. Lots of sex.

We agreed to meet at a nice hotel for a drink and some lunch. She was nicely dressed and had a gorgeous booty. She revealed that she was in a sexless marriage and wanted to feel sexy again. She had not had proper sex in nearly a year. Only BJs to her husband on birthdays etc. She is 5'9'', slim, has had a recent enlargement of her tits (about 1000 cc each) which suit her frame nicely, from Nigeria, but in the UK for 30+ years. She was nervous at first on our first 'date', but very flirtatious. I walked her back to the car and we kissed passionately as I felt her body and she grabbed my cock.

'Next time I'm having him' she said as we parted ways.

I received a text on the drive home saying she loved the date and meeting me and looked forward to next time. After a few days of sexy texts and phone sex we agreed to meet in London.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bromley

On the agreed date she arrived at my place in London. She was carrying a couple of bags - toys and outfits for later. She looked stunning in a very short dress and heels showing off her long sexy legs. My cock twitched with excitement as we kissed deeply at the door. I took her bags and we walked into the kitchen.

We were all over each other. She had her hands on my cock as we kissed, I had my hand up her dress feeling the G string she had on and her ass. Such soft skin. I was kissing her neck and squeezing her nipples through her bra. I slipped one out and started licking and sucking on her tits while she was grinding on me.

Within a few minutes she had my cock out of my trousers, jerking on it and teasing my balls.

I had been saving up for her with no sex or masturbating for nearly 5 days, so I knew there would be a big load for Lia. She pushed me off her tits and knelt down to take my cock in her mouth. I already had precum leaking and she lapped it up.

Mmm, nice and sweet.

Taking my cock deep into her mouth, not getting all of it, but enough that she was nearly gagging. Slurping and sucking and jerking me expertly.

I haven't had a nice cock like this in years, I love it baby, she said.

After a minute or two, I pulled her up, kissed her and mover her upstairs into the bedroom, her hand holding my cock the entire time.

I slid off her dress and bra and there she was in heels and a Gstring, holding my cock in one hand. I hadn't even had the chance to offer her a drink before she was on me again, sucking away. This time, I held her head telling her how great she was at sucking my cock, something between her sucking me and me fucking her mouth. Her gorgeous lips wrapped around my shaft, it was just heaven. I could feel the 5 day load building, but I wanted to last a bit longer and taste her. I pulled her mouth away and moved down her body licking het hard nipples as I felt her ass and pussy. The Gstring was wet as I pushed it aside and played with her clit, teasing her lips and slowly sliding a finger into her. So tight and wet.

I licked her from her ass hole up to her clit and back again and again, her hands n the back of my head pushing me into her. I knew she was close, so slipped a finger up and in and focused on her movements and her clit. Lia was moaning loudly and thrusting her hips.

Fuck, fuck, of fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming she cried out as I felt the walls of her pussy contracting and spasming as she orgasmed on my mouth.

By *dward_TeagueMan 48 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmm hot

By *eed AttentionMan 48 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *rgar27Man 48 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

See what you mean fabulous legs

By *leanandcutMan 48 weeks ago

London

Lovely start and great pic, looks like she has a fantastic body

Bromley

My mouth wet from her pussy juices, I kiss her and lick her nipples, moving up to feed her my cock.

She eagerly starts sucking. I move her to the edge of the bed and stand up. Her head just at the edge so I can fuck her face.

Give me that cum baby she says in between sucks.

I'm going to shoot all over you baby, I say.

She sucks harder now, deep throating. Her lips sliding over my cock and her cheeks pulled in from the suction. I'm pinching her nipples and toying with her tits. She pulls me out and licks my balls, stoking me firmly.

Shoot for me baby, I want to see him shoot.

The first rope of cum is not huge, lands on her chin and lips. The next shot is huge, over her lips, neck and onto her tits. I grab my cock now and feed her the third shot, al of it in her mouth. the fourth rope I shoot over her tits.

She grabs me and sucks the last remaining cum from me.

Mmmm, I love it, she says, drenched in cum. I can smell the five day load on her as she rubs it into her skin...

By *lderWiserNowMan 48 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *he-ProfessorMan 48 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *oppy12Man 48 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ary1001xMan 48 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oveoraltoungeMan 48 weeks ago

brancaster ,norfolk

Bognor Regis

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

By *iscoman7771000Man 48 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *ig daddy 1969Man 48 weeks ago

manchester

By *igerman23Man 48 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *j and c 2Couple 48 weeks ago

mullingar

Bromley

Lia stood up and walked into the shower area as I lay on the bed composing myself. I heard the tap go on a few minutes later and went to the door where I could see her washing the cum away and lathering up.

She beckoned me to come in, so I did. We kissed passionately rubbing our bodies together and our hands over one another. I washed her back and ass, soaping up her big tits. My cock was starting to twitch and get hard knocking on her ass and tummy. She started to jerk it gently and bent forward, pressed against the glass and pulled me into her pussy from behind. It felt so wet and watching her pushing back on me was very hot.

I reached for her arms so I could hold them behind her back and plow her as hard as possible. Her tits were smashing together and she was near an orgasm. I pulled out and turned her around pushing her up against the glass and started to fuck her with my hand, the other one closed around her neck as we kissed. Her legs buckled and she started to squirt everywhere cumming on my fist.

By *ormladMan 48 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

cheltenham

By *im66123Man 48 weeks ago

newcastle

By *j and c 2Couple 48 weeks ago

mullingar

Bromley

Leaving her buckled and shaking from her orgasm in the shower, I made my way back to the bedroom and opened the champagne, pouring us both a glass. She loved to suck champagne from my cock and I loved to pour it over her nipples.

I had a few things in mind as she got into the bed beside me wearing just a towel, her tits exposed. Lia had recovered and had a smile on her face when I passed her the champagne.

That was fun, I haven’t squirted like that in years. I want so much more cock now baby. She said as we kissed, her tongue probing my mouth and my dick getting harder. After a bit more kissing and teasing she fumbled out of the towel and poured a little champagne over my cock and balls and lapped it up. I enjoyed the cold and bubbles as well as the heat and her lips. I was fully erect now and she told me to sit up against the headboard and proceeded to get on top of me, sliding my hard cock into her wet pussy while I sucked and teased her breasts.

She started thrusting wildly with her hips. I had both hands on her hips, pulling her in and out. I felt between her ass cheeks and found she had inserted a plug.

Mmmm, that’s going to be fun baby, I said.

Yeah, let me cum and then I want you to take my ass. Fill it with your cock baby she said.

I could feel she was close to cumming after only a couple of minutes more. She let out a loud scream and took all of me in her.

On recovery from a least the first three orgasms she had and me only having had one, I was ready for that tight hole. I laid her on her back near the edge of the bed and put two pillows under her ass, she was facing me. Not quite a pile driver position. But close. I noticed she was soaking with pussy juice and cum as I toyed her ass while removing the plug.

Take it baby, take my ass baby. Give me that big cock.

With her ass and hips above her head, her tits spilled back onto her neck and face. I knew I was going to have to tit fuck her at some point in this position, but for now her puckered hole was gaping and ready. I gave it a little lick before pushing the head in. She squirmed a little, so Ilet her get used to the feeling. I gabbed her tits and squeezed them together before entering about another 2 inches, slowly pulling out then going back in. I switched and held her legs wide as she pulled on her nipples, saying It feels so fucking good baby, give it to me. Take my asshole baby.

I went for it and sunk as much of my cock into her as I could as she thrashed wildly, taking a pounding with her head and eyes rolled back, tits shaking. It was such a sexy , hot sight I felt the cum rising in my balls. I wondered where the cum should go. SO asked.

Where do you want the cum baby, all over you or deep in your ass.

In my ass baby, I want to feel you cumming in my asshole. She started rubbing her clit as I unloaded shot after shot into her tight hole. I continued the pounding until I was soft then slid out. Her ass hole was gaping and I could see a trickle of cum from it.

More to follow…

This is all a true story.

By *hil911Man 48 weeks ago

Solihull

By *oyntzMan 48 weeks ago

all over Ireland

cheltenham

By *..NemoMan 48 weeks ago

Durham

Bognor Regis

By *ove2pleaseseukMan 48 weeks ago

Hastings

Bookmarked

By *leopatra 64Couple 48 weeks ago

Poole

By *untooMan 48 weeks ago

manchester

Great story

By *ormladMan 48 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 47 weeks ago

Bromley

Lia and I would meet up about once a month. She had a 3 hole rule. All had to be filled during the 'session'. I loved it. She was super horny and naughty all the time.

She had her boobs enlarged to 800cc, as if she didn't attract enough attention. She did it without telling her husband. Yes, she was married at the time. I went with her to Paris to have them done. That's when I met her friend Nel, who had had the same surgery about 2 years earlier.

Nel was about 5'2'', huge dick sucking lips, big tits and a curvy ass. I loved meeting her and had lots of fantasies about having the two of them once Lia was recovered.

That weekend we didn't have any fun but it was clear that they were up for it. Lia told me that while she was in hospital to feel free if Nel was in the mood. She told me they had never been together but kissed a few times and Nel was out of a LT relationship. I still didn't feel comfortable, but thought it might happen.

So, day of surgery and Lia goes in to hospital, we stay with her and everything goes to plan. Surgery goes well, she has her bandages and support bra in place. I give her a big kiss and say I'll be back in the morning, giving her time to rest.

We go back to the Hotel and I ask Nel if she would have dinner with me. Of course she says.

We meet in the lobby at an early 6:30pm. She is a vision, heels, miniskirt, skin tight, cleavage showing shirt, make up and lipstick. Not gonna lie, every man in that room watched her pure sexiness stroll over to me, with my cock twitching. Gives me an air kiss (no need to smudge the lipstick).

You look handsome she says, You look ... very good, I mumble. We decide to have a drink in the bar. It's quite busy so we sit on elevated stools at the end of the bar. Her skirt is so short I'm sure I could see her knickers.

After a couple drinks she's all 'handsy' and rubbing my arms and legs. I'm semi hard and she notices.

Mmmm someone's up for a play.

Lia told me you were very naughty with her and that I should have a try. Judging by that bulge, you are definitely worth playing with.

I still didn't feel 100% perfect about this, but given the free pass, I reached around her back and squeezed her ass - having a bit of a feel, defo a G string. I'm thinking of her ass hole opened up...but also thinking Lia ...

I suggest room service, I say.

Think that's a good idea, babes. Let's take our drinks up. She says.

I order a bottle and two glasses. She says, Give me 10 minutes.

No problem.

Do any of you know what it's like waiting those 10 minutes with a raging hard cock, twitching away? Longest 10 minutes.

So I drop a txt to Lia and say, it's happening, but I think just a play tonight, not full on penetration.

I make my way up to Nel's room and knock, she opens it and hides behind the door. She's wearing heels and a gstring. Her nipples are hard as rocks and her tear drop shaped tits are the precursor for what Lia's going to look like.

I put down the bubbles and glasses with my cock straining. WE kiss deeply, her tongue flicking over mine. I'm squeezing her ass and feeling her smooth skin. She's rubbing my cock through the trousers.

I start sucking on her nipples and licking her tits, holding her up as she moans and throws her head back.

I need that dick babes, I need it bad. She says.

There's a bottle of oil next to the bed, so I pull her over and pick it up.

I think we should be good til Lia is better, but I want to see you cum tonight. I hand her the bottle and say, oil up your tits while I eat you baby.

She kneels down and opens up my zipper. My cock pops out into her face. She takes the oils and pours some of it over her tits.

With tits glistening, I place my cock into her mouth and she sucks down the precum build up. Her DSLs wrapped firmly around my shaft.

Mmmm she says. Sweet.

All I can think is make her cum and fuck her tits. Let Lia know and set up a solid foundation of pure naughtiness. I pull er to her feet, long, deep kiss toying her tots. I slide my hand over he pussy, completely waxed and smooth. She's soaking wet and grinding on my hand. I slide in two fingers and start to finger fuck her, with pace and effort. It's like I was trying to pic her up from her pussy. She's screaming in between kisses as I throw her onto the bed and remove the Gstring.

I start lapping at her wet pussy, focusing on the clit with one finger in her pussy, while another is teasing her ass hole. I finally plunge the finger into a very tight ass, as I do so she starts to buck and heave.

FFFFuuckk, right there, right there, Fuck, I'm cumming.

I can feel her ass clutching and twitching and the base of her pussy is doing the same. A long and intense orgasm.

She's not getting my cock tonight.

As the orgasm subsides, she looks at me clearly and says, I need that cock.

I say, not today, but I am going to give your tits a good fuck.

She smiles. Her tits are covered in oil, my cock covered in her slobber and her pussy is dripping in her juices and twitching. I climb on top of her, knowing what those lips can do. I slide my cock between her big knockers and she faces her head down her cleavage, to lick and suck the head.

I reach behind me and start rubbing her pussy lips and clit. It's so wet and tight. I'm fucking her beautiful tits and with every stroke she takes the head of my cock into her mouth. This won't last long.

Shoot that cum for me, shoot it everywhere in my cleavage. The thrusting is too much. I'm ready to pop. Completely unexpectedly, she grabs her phone from the table and takes two pics with me in her cleavage and mouth.

Then I shoot cum everywhere, tits, mouth, face, hair (which she hated), mouth again. A solid tit fucking mess. She lay there smiling and took a pic again.

Before and after she said, for Lia.

By *iscoman7771000Man 47 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

By *he-ProfessorMan 47 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ary1001xMan 47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *eeker of pleasureMan 47 weeks ago

manchester

By *ormladMan 47 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Bromley

After Lia had fully recovered from her enlargement and the big girls had been christened a few times, we decided to invite Nel over for a weekend.

On the day she arrived Lia collected her from the station in a full length coat, wearing only a thong underneath. She parked the car and walked into the station, feeling the breeze on her legs. She felt a little naughty seeing the guys look at her and knowing she was going to have a very sexy couple of days with her friend Nel.

Nel arrived in heels and a roller bag full of lingerie. The girls hugged and had a little kiss in the station. They decided to drive to our local and have a quick drink of bubbles before coming home. It was noon anyway, so shouldn't be too busy they thought.

They walked into the bar area and there was a group of guys together who had just finished a golf match, so they were loud and lots of banter.

Imagine it, two breast enhanced black women, one in a long coat the other in heels hanging off one another walking into a pub with a dozen guys at noon on a Saturday. The boys were on form and one asked Nel what she was having.

Champagne she said, nice very classy he replied.

Your friend too? Yes.

A bottle of champers for the ladies he ordered.

Nel settled on to a stool at the bar, removing her coat and revealing her enhanced assets and a gorgeous cleavage. Lia stood, unbuttoning the top three buttons on her coat, offering a glimpse at her impressive tits. A few of the guys stood around them and chatted, Nel was getting more attention and Lia was becoming more flirty because of it. Another button unbuttoned on her coat. Her full cleavage on show.

Both girls getting hotter and hotter. One lad put his hand on Nel's sexy ass. She had skin tight jeans on and she loved being felt up like that. It had been forever since that had happened. He had a little squeeze and she could feel her loins start to come alive, her nipples stiffening. Lia was getting a lot of stares from the bar tender, a boy of about 21. She was giggling and flirting with him, giving him an eyeful.

A vision came into her head of what it would be like to have her and Nel be taken by the 10 men in that bar. Fucked in every position, cum everywhere.

Then she shook herself out of it as they drank the last of the champagne, Nel still being groped by the man, increasingly rubbing her ass and legs.

By *asseur_9Man 46 weeks ago

Ballymoney

By *abmale7979Man 46 weeks ago

Treorchy

By *ascBrenner OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Bromley

We left the car and decided a walk home would be good to clear our heads.

Arm in arm in arm we slowly meandered back to our place. The girls were very tipsy, and as soon as we walked through the door, they were on the sofa chilling.

I decided to get something for them to eat and went into the kitchen to see what we had. Coming back into the room to see how they were getting on. Lia had opened a bottle and they were chatting away with the wine. I took Lia and gave her a big kiss as she turned up the music, taking off her coat, standing in her thong and bra. We kissed again and Nel stood up unbuttoning her shirt. The three of us embraced with two pairs of gorgeous tits rubbing up against each other an one hard cock at full attention.

I wanted to see them play a bit as I'd never seen it, but they were intent on something hard to play with. I watched as they tounged each other's mouths purposefully, long deep kisses as they groped one another. I had never seen it before, and wanted to very much. I let go of them and went to find a newly purchased double headed dildo.

I took it out and washed it off with warm soap and water, Coming back into the room. Lia was on the sofa, legs over her head with Nel tongue fucking both of her holes. I gave Nel the dildo and sat back to watch. Cock in my hand, already leaking pre-cum.

By *orgotten22Woman 46 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ormladMan 46 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *im66123Man 46 weeks ago

newcastle

By *he-ProfessorMan 46 weeks ago

cheltenham