FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex Coleague Pt 2

Ex Coleague Pt 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etoo8083 OP   Man 37 weeks ago

up north

Thanks for your comments guys. The last one got too big so Ive started a new post. Check out the last one please

I pulled up the drive to see that I had a message from an unknown number. "Hi Stuart, thanks for the advice tonight, I know you had to go before we had chance to finish but Ill send you some pictures of what Im thinking tomorrow and could do with meeting up again later this week. Dan"

mmmmm good job you fucking little sissy I thought, give me an excuse in case the wife wants to know where I keep going to... I walked in through the door and predictably the house was in darkness and it was only 10pm. I walked through to my office and began transferring the many photos and videos I had taken from tonight. After deleting them from my phone I connected my airpods and watched the videos back. Fuck what a night and this was only the beginning.

I woke before my alarm the next morning and showered before going downstairs and prepairing my morning coffee to go. I was in the office all today with back to back meetings and had forgotten about last night as I was full in work mode. This instantly changed when my phone beeped as I was walking to the boardroom to prepair for my first meeting of the day... One photo from Dan... I opened it to see it had been taken by Nicky and was Dan in the cum stained stockings and thong, still with his little pink chastity cage, a suit and tie with his pants around his ankles... FUCK ME, my dick started to get hard, PING... another image, this time dan bent over with a nice jewel between his arse cheeks... mmmm nice I replied. Well done Nicky. Then PING one last pic... it was Nicky in the mirror naked with her pussy spread wide with her hand not on the camera and a broken looking Dan in the background.

I was 20 yards from the boardroom and hard as fuck, morning Stuart, early as usual came the familiar voice of my boss Clarissa from behind me. SHIT... I put my laptop over my crotch to hide what would be an obvious hardon and opened the door to the boardroom for her. I dont know what it was but as she passed me she looked and smelt amazing...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyfuntimesMan 37 weeks ago

Northampton

Love this story!! Keep going!

By *pforfun1899Man 37 weeks ago

harlow

By *ormladMan 37 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ark_sentinelCouple 37 weeks ago

Andover

By *orgotten22Woman 37 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By (user no longer on site) 37 weeks ago

Loving this

Hot

up north

I set up my laptop for the meeting and sat opposite my boss, I was in a day dream, the pic of Dan in the cum covered stockings, the picture of Nicky naked and very horny and to top it all off my boss Clarissa looking and smelling amazing... "Stu... Stu... Stuart!" Sorry erm yes??? Are you ok, you didnt say anything during that meeting. Erm sorry, Im not feeling amazing to be honest. Shit does she know anything, how would she? Ok, do you have any other meetings today? Yeah Ive got a pretty full day of them. Its ok Ill soldier on. Sorry about that. Clarissa got up and walked around the desk, stroking me across the shoulder and leaning into my ear she whispered, dont worry Stuart, Ill look after my special little soldier... With that she walked out of the room! FUCK ME Id never noticed before but Clarissa had an amazing arse and it would appear she like me too...

PING. Back to reality I was brought. But lucky for me it was a good message, Nicky had sent a pic looking like from a toilet stall at work of her soaking knickers, stained with her cum and the message "Your Fault!" mmmm today was turning out to be a good day and my dick was hardening in my pants. I looked up and the rest of the team were waiting outside the meeting room for our next meeting. I beckoned them inside and sent Dan a quick text "Your wife has sent me some pics of what she is thinking but just wondered if you had any yet?" I turned my phone onto silent and began the meeting.

I felt like I was on fire, the situation was not only getting me horny but allowing me to think more clearly too. The team and I had a very productive meeting and before I knew it we were at lunchtime. As the rest of the team dispersed at the end of the meeting I realised that the meeting I had set for later on in the day had been cancelled so all that was left today was my one to one with my boss and then I could get an early finish. I was just finishing up notes and thinking about what to get for lunch when my boss appeared at the door, "Ive got you some coffee, a steak bake and if your lucky a sweet treat!" Clarissa was holding up the items to show me. Can I come in then? Oh you know the way to a mans heart I flirted back.

Hang on, her blouse that she had on looked like she had undone a couple more buttons than she had this morning. She walked over to the desk and leaned over to place the coffee and food on the desk. WOW she had undone a couple more buttons I was sure of it as her breasts were a lot more on show than they had been this morning... Fuck me was she trying to seduce me?? Our one to One later Stuart? Yeah? I want an early finish so after youve had that come find me and we can do it then... She waked out and again that arse as she walked away, my mouth must have been open as I watched but she stopped at the door and quickly turned to face me... She winked and said "naughty boy..." and walked out!

My dick was finding it hard to stay in my pants as I replayed the situation again in my head... I looked at my phone 5 messages... I clicked on Nicky first first, a couple more pics of Nicky in the toilet, the 3rd was a video, I checked the volume on my phone was on low, it started with Nicky smiling, biting her lip, then the camera reversed to reveal her desk in the office, standard open plan office she seemed to be in a bit of a corner with 2 monitors and a couple of plats on her desk. The video switched back to her face, biting that bottom lip she looked amazing, then the camera lowered down under the desk. All became clear why she was biting her lip, she was slowly sliding two wet fingers inside her pussy and out then over her clit. She finished the video by licking her soaking fingers and winking... FUCK ME I was solid and needed to wank... Then the 4th message... "YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO DAN NOW!" What the fuck. I clicked on Dans message. I dont think this is a good idea. Ive tried to speak to Nicky but she said to speak to you...

FUCK, FUCK... I composed myself and suddenly I thought back to last night. I hadnt deleted all of the pics from my phone. I still had a couple... I couldnt help keep the one of Dan bent over in stockings with my dick covered in his shit and his mrs with her tongue out! You could see his face but not mine in the reflection... I sent it to Dan with a note saying look whos in this pic, shame if your workmates seen it... or Nickys...

He sent a message straight back "Please no! Dont do anything like that."

Ok Sissy, how about you shut the fuck up then and do as your told whilst I do anything I want to your wife cause she fucking loves it... Because you made me angry you will be punished tonight, I just hope that Nicky remembered to keep it so you can see if the key has come out yet?

I sent a quick message to Nicky telling her to make sure that she kept her business as the little fucking sissy needed to check and to film him naked but for his cage whilst he rummages around for it...

By *j and c 2Couple 37 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ussD1Man 37 weeks ago

Gloucester

got to love sex with your boss

By *ary1001xMan 37 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *rgasm4u69Man 37 weeks ago

Warrington

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 37 weeks ago

SPALDING

This is amazing

Andover

By *oppy12Man 37 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgar27Man 37 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

up north

I finished my lunch and was just having a cheeky look on Fab when a message came though with what I thought was the meeting update, it was the meeting being cancelled. Shit I was horny as fuck and thought that my boss wanted to have a play on my one to one. Fuck had I misread the situation? Had the pics from Dan and Nicky just got me so worked up I had fucked up in work? Then another ping it was my phone, it was a whatapp from my boss. "Sorry I had to cancel our one to one Stuart but I have to go to London this afternoon until next week. Ive left some paperwork in my top draw if you could look over it this weekend and then be in at 7.30am Monday we can have our one to one and review what Ive left and your thoughts on it. Thanks C"

Fuck I had misread the situation, but something was off, Monday is always a quiet day for us and nobody is usually in before 10am let alone 7.30... and she wanted me to review some paperwork... fuck, fuck, fuck... I logged off fab and made my way upstairs and through the office dumping my laptop on my desk and walking to Clarissa's office, I sat down on her chair, now what the fuck had she left me to review. I opened the top draw and sure enough there was a brown C4 envelope sat there with my name in Clarissa's scribble. I removed it from the draw and placed it on the desk in front of me, should I just fuck off early as planned or stay and do some work I thought not really paying much attention as I opened the envelope. Looking inside I didnt see any paperwork for me to review but as my hand rummaged around I felt something, omfg, I began to pull it out of the envelope. Fuck me Clarissa had left her thong in an envelope for me, I quickly looked up and saw that the door had half close as I had walked in and nobody from the office could see me. I pulled the black and purple lace thong out tor reveal that not only had she left her thong, she had been playing in it as it was soaking and had her lovely white stains inside.

My dick was instantly hard and I wanted her more now... Just as I was about to pull them out and give them a sniff I heard a coworker coming, stuffing them back in the envelope and sealing it fast just as he walked into Clarissa's office. Shit sorry Stu is Clarissa about? Nah sorry mate shes had to go to head office, just grabbing some paperwork shes left me I said tapping the envelope. I took out my phone and replied to Clarissa. Just grabbed the envelope. 7.30 is fine with me. Ill make sure I review this and return with my comments Monday.

I tried to rearrange myself as best as I could so the now massive erection wasnt showing as I walked back to my desk. The envelope went into my bag as I got back to my desk and the rest of the day went by uneventful.

I got home to find a note saying that my wife had taken the girls out with mutual friends and to sort myself out as they would be back around 9. mmmm good I thought, that gave me a couple of hours to have a little me time... Walking into the home office and closing the door behind me I sat down and pulled out the envelope from my bag. I inspected the thong and wow she must have looked amazing in it. I could see the dried cum in the gusset and bringing it to my face I inhaled deeply. god they smelt amazing, A naughty thought then came over me, I took the thong and made my way upstairs. Stripping and putting my work clothes in the washing basket I stood naked with my dick fully erect I dangled the thong on my dick and looked in the full length mirror slowly wanking... I took a few pics and then decided to put the thong on, I tried my best to get my erect dick and heavy balls inside but decided to take some more pics.

My phone pinged bringing me back to reality... It was Nicky. Sissy is home.. She sent a pic of Dan stripped naked in just his little cage, it looked like he had a few marks on his back and arse and the next message confirmed that sissy hadnt wanted to comply so she had whipped him with his own belt... I was looking at the message and stroking my dick still in the thong. The next pic was an icecream tub with what can only be described as a log in it... FUCK ME I didnt think that she would go ahead with it I pulled the thong off and sat on the edge of the bed slowly wanking my dick with the thong now wrapped around it. The last message was a video the icecream tub was on a chair, Dan was now kneeling infront of the chair, "Please Nicky, this has gone too far now, please dont make me do it" The camera had been propped up some how as the next second Nicky appeared in leggings and a gym top holding Dans belt. She spoke but with a venom in her voice, "you are now my fucking little sissy, Stu is the only one who gets to fuck me, understand you fucking useless cunt? Now do as youve been fucking told... WHACK!!! AAAARRRRRRR... WHACK, WHACK!!! I could see the tears in Dans eyes, OK. OK. He reached forward and began searching for the key, breaking up the log. Its not her Nicky... "Good! Another day youll have to wait, disobey me one more time and Ill make you use your mouth. Now get rid of that and fuck off"

Hope that was as good for you as it was for me came the next text... with that I shot rope after rope of cum into the thong.... mmmm yes. I replied... When can we see you again? Tomorrow night, I want to see the sissy when hes looking for the key. I replied...

By *ussD1Man 37 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ary1001xMan 37 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oppy12Man 37 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgasm4u69Man 37 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ean6047Man 37 weeks ago

manchester

Andover

By *acksmith22Man 37 weeks ago

cannock

By *aughtySexualArousalMan 37 weeks ago

SPALDING

By *ormladMan 37 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eed AttentionMan 37 weeks ago

Oxford

Developing nicely

Hot

By *etoo8083 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

up north

Wednesday went so slowly in work after the messages last night I had placed the cum filled knickers back into the envelope and locked them in my home office draw for fun later. I had a message from Nicky in the morning showing Dan still in his cage and a little pick thong under his office suit.

I couldnt wait to see them both again and how the dynamic had changed from a couple and me to a sissy slut, a fucking dirty slut and their master... it was just then that my phone pinged "Sorry Stu but we are going to have to cancel tonight as Jane will be in, shes had a falling out with her BF. Dan" I thought for a second, anger building, I wanted to see them tonight, I had already planned to got out and had the excuse of football for the wife. FUCK!!!!

I started to text... How fucking dare you try to cancel on me you fucking sissy cunt! Both you and your slut wife are mine to do what I want. I will be at your house at 8pm You need to solve your little fucking problem beforehand or Jane is going to be watching some very naughty things happen... SEND.

5mins later another text this time from Nicky "Sorry Stu but Dans just told me, we NEED to cancel tonight, Janes BF has really upset her and shes stopping at ours so we cant play. Me and her are just going to go to the local for tea and have a bit of a girly night Sorry again"

I was fuming, how dare they both disobey me, BUT Nicky had just made a mistake by telling me she would be out with Jane tonight... I text back, Ok Nicky, next time dont get the fucking useless sissy to message me, you need to beg me if you want to cancel in future. Dont forget to use the tub again, this time youll have to save it for tomorrow though... Have fun tonight

An smile crossed my face, I was going to have some fun tonight, I would still be going around and would teach them both a lesson...

7.30 rolled around and I pulled into a layby near Nickys house and checked facebook. Good Nicky had posted she was in the local with Jane 10 mins ago. I started the car and drove the short distance to Nicky house, ringing the intercom on the gate a confused Dan answered, erm hello? Hi Sissy. Open the fucking gate for me now! A click and the gate began to slide back, I drove in and parked near the front door. Dan stood in the doorway in joggers and a white tee with a confused look on his face.

I walked up to the door and passed him without saying a word, walking straight down the hallway and into the kitchen. Erm, Stu, errr, Nicky said that you understood the situation? He was stood infront of me as I leaned on the work surface of the kitchen island. I reached out grabbing his little caged sissy dick and pulling hard so he was close to me before whispering in his ear, just remember who I am and if I want either of you I fucking have you... all the while I was rubbing his caged dick up and down. Now this is what is going to happen, you are going to go into the bedroom and get a nice little outfit on, some heels and get the fuck back here. Now fuck off and hurry up...

Without protest Dan ran off down the hall, oh and Dan? Dont forget your little tub... I walked into the kitchen and looked for a plate before opening the fridge and grabbing a beer. I held it up and took a selfie with it by the fireplace making sure to get the picture of Jane in too, quickly sending it to Nicky with a comment "have fun tonight and maybe stay out late"

Just then I could hear the clip clip of Dan in heels coming down the hall. But Stu, please they could be back any second! My phone started to ring, it was Nicky. Hi Stu, I thought that we had an agreement with Jane being home. No Nicky you just said that you wouldnt be here so Im going to have fun with our little sissy and unless you want Jane to find out I would suggest that you keep her in the pub for a while. Now goodbye Nicky and i put the phone down.

Right where were we sissy? Ah yes you have your tub and you were about to suck my dick. Dan handed me the tub and dropped to his knees pulling my semi hard dick out and slowly licking and kissing at it... mmmm good little sissy. I opened the box and could see the shine of the key, mmmm this is your lucky day sissy I can see a key. Dan pulled away from licking my dick and said oh good my dick needs releasing and my ball need to be drained. Well you have to get it first and you have both disobeyed me, keep sucking whilst I prepair it for you. Tipping the log onto the plate I had found earlier I grabbed Dans hair and forced him deep onto my dick before pulling his face away and telling him to get on all fours.

I placed the plate on the footstool like Nicky had done before and propped my phone up and set it to record a video. Dan moved forwards and went to grab at the log the same as yesterday. WAIT SISSY. Erm what? Well as of the other day when you disobey me there are consequences... Like what? I moved behind Dan and lifted the black dress of Nickys that he was wearing to reveal a nice black lace thong, mmmm I slapped his arse, good little slut, you have done well. Anything to please you sir. Slap, another on that sexy arse, harder this time leaving a mark... mmmm annything eh, I like the sound of that. The power I held over Dan had my dick rock hard and I pulled it out of my shorts, slowly wanking it. Now move to your treat then, another slap on his arse. Dan crawled forwards and again reached out with his hands. NO, Smack on his arse this time very hard... No? Dan looked confused???

I grabbed at the lace thong and pulled it up quick and hard, ripping it and almost lifting Dan off the floor. Aaawwwww! His arse was exposed now and I spat onto it making it nice and wet before putting my thumb deep inside making him moan with pleasure. I said no to the hands sissy, use your mouth you dirty fucking cunt! NO. NO. I cant do that! Its your fucking punishment you useless sissy cunt and with that I slid my now rock hard dick into his sexy little arse, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhh Dan let out a moan and as he was lost in the feeling I grabbed the back of his head and forced it forwards squishing his face into the log!

By *rgasm4u69Man 36 weeks ago

Warrington

By *acksmith22Man 36 weeks ago

cannock

By *ary1001xMan 36 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ormladMan 36 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ark_sentinelCouple 36 weeks ago

Andover

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

By *ussD1Man 36 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *addy and the TrampCouple 35 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Brilliant

By *oppy12Man 35 weeks ago

Swindon

By *etoo8083 OP   Man 29 weeks ago

up north

I could hear Dans moaning as my solid dick was deep inside him my balls hitting his now red cheeks. My hand was forcing his head down onto the plate and I could see he had tears rolling down his face. This turned me on even more, how I had broken this sissy and the thought his wife was in the pub as I did this to him. I could feel my balls tighten, I knew I wouldn’t last much longer but rather than pull out I wanted to cum deep inside my little slut. Grabbing Dans hips I thrust hard and deep pushing him forward and sending the plate and stop toppling as I fell on top of Dan. As I landed on him it knocked the wind out of him and my dick exploded deep inside his tight arse.

Fuck that felt good. I got up, grabbed my phone and told Dan to get up, squat down and spread that cum filled hole. He did as he was told and I filmed the cum dripping from his used arse onto the floor. Stay there slut I demanded as I picked up the key walking to the kitchen and grabbing some baby wipes to clean it. Key clean, I washed my hands and walked back over to Dan who was still squatting in heels with the remains of the ripped knickers around his waist. I slowly and gently started to clean Dans face off with the baby wipes as I stroked his still caged dick. One last thing Dan… get down and lick that cum from the tiles, we don’t want Jane slipping when she gets home!!! Dan looked like he was about to protest but before he could I slapped him across the face and shouted DONT YOU FUCKING DARE DISOBEY ME SISSY! Tears again started to slowly roll down his face as I took pics of the sissy licking my cum from the floor.

Nicky’s phone pinged it was from me, a pic of Dan tears rolling down his face and licking my cum from the floor with the words all done, you girls can come home now. Nicky was shocked and replied have you left now then? I replied nope, but by the time you get here the sissy will be in the shower! So the pair of you get the fuck back her in under 20 mins or you will regret it! Yes sir was Nicky’s reply.

Sat on the sofa with a beer in my hand I shout over to Dan that his wife and step daughter will be home in less than 20 mins but my dick needs sucking! Crawl over to me and suck my dick sissy! Dan slowly crawls over to me and pulls my dick out, licking my balls and slowly up the shaft. Mmmm you’re a good little sissy aren’t you… BUT you don’t have time for this, again slapping him across the face! You need to tidy up before they get home and get in the shower. Dan looks worried, remembering the mess on the plate. He jumps up and is about to take off the heels… erm no sissy do your cleaning dressed! He rushed around and has everything tidy just as I notice the gate begin to open, erm Dan… you better get out of sight quickly! His eyes open wide like a deer in headlights as he looks out down the drive to see Nicky and Jane walking up… I hear the clipping of heels as he runs down the corridor to his bedroom to get cleaned up.

The door opens and Nicky enters first with Jane behind her, I’m stood up in the kitchen with my beer when I notice the key and slide it into my pocket. Hi Nicky. Erm, hi Stu, what erm, what are you doing here? Oh I was just passing and thought I’d calm in to see Dan. Hi, you must be Jane, your mums told me so much about you, I say, holding out a hand to shake hers. Before she can shake it she looks me up and down, probably noticing the bulge in my shorts and gives me a hug instead. I look at Nicky and smile, oh be careful you don’t slip guys, Dan dribbles something on the tiles, he’s just gone to clean himself up!

Nicky shoots me a look as I break the hug with Jane, do you girls want a drink? Wine Jane says and Nicky says she’s fine she just needs to chat to Dan, quickly walking off and leaving me and Jane to chat…

By *oppy12Man 29 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgasm4u69Man 29 weeks ago

Warrington

I think Jane may be next on the agenda

up north

Maybe…

up north

I returned to the sofa with a large glass of wine and sat next to Jane as she was kicking off her high heels, blue painted nails on her feet had my dick starting to stiffen following her legs up in those tight jeans my mind was in overdrive and god those tits barely being held in that low cut top.... I wasnt paying any attention to anything and my dick now was starting to strain at my shorts...

Like when you see perv? Fuck. My eyes shooting up from Janes tits to her face. She was biting her lip with a wicked look on her face.... Composing myself I said well Id rather those tits werent restrained but still look amazing from where I am... She leaned in dropping her hand onto my thigh and whispered I fucking love married men, her pinkie rubbing my bulge.

Just then I heard footsteps in the coridor and Jane leaned back on the sofa stretching out with a yawn, I knew she was teasing as she was pushing her tits together and had her foot on my not hard dick. JANE!!! Fucking move over and give Stu some space will you called Nicky! Fucks sake mum Im going to bed,with that Jane got up and wiggled her arse off down the coridor to her room passing Dan in his joggers and tee as he came back.

What the fuck are you doing Nicky angrily whispered in my ear as a sad looking Dan sat on the sofa. I turned to him and said, get the fuck on your hands and knees sissy. Pull those joggers down and show me what your wearing! Dan did as he was told and revealed a nice red lace thong... good sissy. As for you slut! Turning back to Nicky, I grabbed her white shirt by the 3rd button down and ripped it open revealing the matching red bra to the thong Dan was wearing. MMMMM well, well, well arent you pair matching... Stu this needs to stop, Janes staying over atm, SLAP, right across his face, it shocked him and tonight had broken him as a tear rolled drown his red cheek.

I was about to fucking leave but because of that get my dick out and start sucking it sissy... Dan looked at Nicky. FUCKING LOOK AT ME SISSY... Do as your told NOW or else! Dan pulled my solid dick out from my shorts and began to suck on it. As for you slut you need to strip naked but for those heels! NOW! Nicky reluctantly did as she was told. Fuck Nicky you always look sexy as fuck dont you... Thank you sir came her response... good girl.

Is tht the time... Ill have to go I said pushing Dan to the floor and standing up. You can walk me to my car Nicky... It was 11.30 but her eyes went wide open... but... but... Janes home and someone might SMACK my hand connected with her arse leaving an instant red hand print... yes sir... Naked but for heels she walked me down the drive to my car, I kissed her as I got to the drivers door pushing her naked body against the cold metal, she squealed a little and I slid two fingers slowly inside her soaking pussy... good girl, you love seeing your weak husband as a sissy dont you? Yes sir... Ill speak to you soon then. With that I got in the car and slowly drove off...

The next morning I had to be in the office, Id told my wife all day but in reality it was just a couple of meetings early on and then I could look for some fun... as I was getting in the car my phone beeped. Hi Stu its Jane, Dans daughter. Dad said you forgot to give him that key last night and asked could you drop it off later. Him and mum are at work till late but Im in all day. I smiled as I slipped my phone back into my jacket and set off for work...

By *b9012Man 29 weeks ago

callington

Any more?

up north

Was beginning to think nobody wanted any more…

Will sort some when k get home ??

By *rgasm4u69Man 29 weeks ago

Warrington

Yes more please loving this story

By *ark_sentinelCouple 29 weeks ago

Andover

By *kpiercedCouple 29 weeks ago

walsall

By *etoo8083 OP   Man 28 weeks ago

up north

I got to work and my dick was semi hard, right Stu now all you have to do is a quick presentation at 9am and then the usual team catch up at 10.30 till 11 and then your free to go I thought walking to my desk.

The presentation went without a hitch and all I had was the team catch up, easy I thought, few issues that I need to deal with and then Im off. I took out my phone and the small key smiling and text Jane back. Sorry about that Jane only just seen your text. I should be able to get around about 12ish to drop the key off.

The team meeting was a blur and after everyone was happy I grabbed my stuff and headed for the car. Texting my wife before setting off telling her that I had to deal with a customer and would be late home. Turning the car on my phone beeped and "Whatever" was all it read from my wife.

Getting to close to Nicky and Dans house I pulled over, checking Fab I could see that Nicky and Dans profile was online. I smiled and messaged, which one of you perverts is online? Just after I had sent it I noticed that they had gone offline... Fuck I wanted to tease them... maybe I could...

I started the car and set off the final mile to the house, buzzing the gate I said hi and the gate opened. Jane answered the door in cycle shorts and a very baggy oversized tee... Fuck I wanted to see what was under that. She smiled leaning on the door frame as I walked up. I couldnt tell if she was a tease or had no idea... fuck it... lets find out!

Before I got to the door Jane turned and walked into the house, she had lifted the shirt up at the back and fuck me her arse looked amazing in the shorts, I could feel my dick getting hard as she walked towards the kitchen. Fancy a drink Stu? Erm shit, erm, yeah please. Tea no sugar. Sit down Ill bring it over. I sat on the couch but could see in the kitchen, Jane was bent over the counter with her arse to me as she waited for the kettle to boil. I took out my phone and snapped a quick pic.

She walked over with the tea and placed it on the side table next to me leaning over more than she needed to as she put it down. Plonking herself on the sofa next to me she placed her hand on my leg and said sorry for her d*unk self last night. Its fine Jane, you werent that bad, your mums worse when shes d*unk I joked. Oh is she now Jane smirked, her hand moving up my leg slightly. I bet shes a right dirty bitch when shes had a drink. My dick was straining in my boxers now. This dirty little slut was talking about her mum, did she know the lifestyle they lived or was she thinking something else. Jane bit her lip and slid her hand up higher, almost touching my dick, fuck I love married men she whispered. How much? Jane stood up slowly sliding her index finger tracing the outline of her pussy until I noticed the wet spot appearing, about that much was her reply...

mmmm arent you a dirty little slut. Jane leaned forward and went to grab my dick, quickly I grabbed her hands and held them together infront of her. Not yet slut, you need to earn that... What? Strip now and show me how much you like married men then. Letting go of Janes hands she removed the baggy tee revealing that she wasnt wearing a bra and her tits although smaller than her mothers were just as sexy, with stiff nipples and big areolas. Jane rubbed them pulling at the nipples, closing her eyes as she did... mmmm duly noted she likes her nipples pulled. Then lening forward and offering a very nice view of her boobs she removed the shorts too revealing a smooth shaven pussy apart from a small triangle above...

God I wanted to fuck her there and then but I controlled myself, I wanted this to last. I stood up slowly stroking her now soaking pussy and sliding my index finger deep inside her, moaning with pleasure she went to stroke my dick, I slapped her hand away. I fucking told you slut, you have to earn that!!!

Now, go and get some stockings, heels and some naughty underwear on for me! She looked back like a lost puppy, but, but, erm... I dont have any here, well Ive got some heels and a thong but the rest is at my house... Well that wont do will it... Lets see what your mums has! Janes eyes widened, WHAT? She wont have anything like that... Lets see shall we I said walking down the hall towards Nicky and Dans bedroom...

By *ark_sentinelCouple 28 weeks ago

Andover

By *angtidy42Couple 28 weeks ago

Redditch

By *oppy12Man 28 weeks ago

Swindon

By *etoo8083 OP   Man 27 weeks ago

up north

Stu! What are you doing? Jane said nervously! This is mums room, there won’t be anything in here! I opened the wardrobe and found what I was looking for at the far end! I held it up to Jane noting that it should fit… the black and red lingerie looking as good next to Jane as I remembered it looking in her mum!!! Now let’s have a look here, searching the bottom of the wardrobe I found the black knee high leather boots…. Mmm these too and now for the draws, I opened up the top draw and found a nice black lace thong and some stockings. Put these on Jane NOW! She looked at me and then the draw which also had a couple of big dildos in and a huge strapon!!! All in good time little slut I said walking out of the bedroom!

Five minutes passed and I heard the heels of Jane’s boots on the wooden floor, my dick betrayed me as it began to harden. Jane looks amazing if a little nervous. Mmm come here slut and give me a twirl. Jane’s did as she was told slowly turning around just feet from me, mmmm bend over Jane! Again doing as she was told I took a few quick snaps. Stay there and slowly play with your pussy facing away from me… I could tell Jane was beginning to enjoy it as she slowly rubbed her clit though the material.

I WhatsApped Dan. Still caged sissy? Immediately I got a message back. Yes sir. You never gave me the key to release me! I brought it around for you sissy but you’re not here! It’s ok though I’m going to give it to Jane attaching a pic of her bent over… NO PLEASE SIR DONT!!! Sissy’s don’t get to tell me what I can and can’t do!!! You need to get home NOW! I knew Dan was working but his office was only a 15min commute. But sir, I can’t! I’m working! GET THE FUCK HOME NOW THATS AN ORDER! Ok sir, 15 minutes.

Now I knew that Jane was Dans step daughter and not his biological daughter but he had known her since she was 15 and now at 21 and dressed in her mums slut wear she looked irresistible. I slapped her on the arse and told her to turn around standing as she did. She knew exactly what to do and began removing my pants and pulling down my boxers to reveal my semi hard dick waiting to be sucked.

Jane started licking my balls and slowly up my shaft circling around my helmet before slowly swallowing half of my hard dick. I grabbed her hair and slowly began grinding up and down, slow face fucking her…. Mmmm you’re a sexy little slut, just like your mum! Her eyes opened wide as she slid my dick out of her mouth and slowly started wanking it. Have you done this with my mum? I laughed, yeah of course I have you stupid bitch! Your mum is my little fuck slut and as for that fucking useless cunt of a stepdad he’s coming back from work to help me fuck you! Jane let go of me dick. Open mouthed, what, but, erm SLAP! Right across her open mouth, did I say stop slut! Jane with a tear slowly running down her cheek placed my dick back in her mouth.

Jane was almost as good as Nicky at sucking dick and before long I was thinking I was going to cum. Right slut take off the panties and bra, Jane did as she was told standing in just knee high boots, stockings and a basque. Just then I heard Dans car pull up to the gate. Oh look, sissy daddy is home. Go to meet him like that! But? I slapped her arse leaving a big red hand print on it as Jane walked towards the door! Good slut, just like your mum I said as she opened the door.

Dan quickly jumped out of his car and handed Jane his jacket covering her up and making me very annoyed! The chances of next door seeing weren’t high but I still wanted the risk. They both hurried to the front door. STU! This has gone too far SMACK, right across Dans face and I grabbed his tiny caged dick squeezing and twisting. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING SISSY CUNT!!! I screamed at him still at the front door. He didn’t mean it sir Jane said from behind. I still had hold of Dans dick as I smiled and pulled him in whispering in his ear mmmm she’s a good daughter isn’t she…

Both of you fucking stop now. Jane, leave the heels and stockings on. Dan did as he was told revealing a pair of pink panties and stockings under his work suit. Jane looked as he went to remove them. Nope slut, leave those on and go get your heels. Just as Dan turned to head for his home office where I knew he kept his stash of sexy gear I balled my hand to a fist and punched him in his aching groin sending him to the floor in pain. Now fuck off and get what I asked you to!

Wait there Jane walking to Dan and Nicky’s room to get what I had seen earlier. As I returned Dan was standing next to Jane in just black stockings, a pink thing and black 6 inch heels… James eyes almost popped out when she saw the 12 inch strapon I had in my hand. Throwing it to her as I approached I told her to put the harness on. Daddy will help you if you need it, Dan just nodded with his head looking down.

Right sluts let’s have some fun, I want you both to walk down to the gate, touch it and walk back, slowly, no running! It was the end of summer but wasn’t cold as both Jane and Dan walked down the drive to the gate and back. I stood watching again taking my phone out and videoing the two sluts slowly walk down and back up the drive. Jane looked stunning her nipples rock hard now due to the light breeze and the 12 inch strapon swinging side to side as she walked. Dan was just behind her broken, knowing that whatever I wanted to happed was going to happen now. As they both got close to the door I told Dan to get on his knees and then Jane to slide that strapon inside his waiting mouth! But he’s my stepdad? No he’s my useless little sissy cuck slut. Now fuck his face! Jane slowly offered up the strapon to his waiting lips and Dan opened and swallowed almost half before gagging. Grab his fucking hair and face fuck the useless cunt slut! Jane did as she was told as my hand started to stroke her arse and spread her cheeks…

Within minutes Jane was lost in it and was face fucking Dans face he was gagging and crying, I’m not sure if the tears were from the gagging or from what his daughter Al be it step daughter was doing to his mouth. It was then I noticed why he was crying, his dick had betrayed him and was leaking cum all over the doorstep! Laughing loudly and pointing I told Jane what was happening. Look at the sissy cunt Jane he likes it… maybe we should move this to the bedroom.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 27 weeks ago

Andover

By *allpaul888Man 27 weeks ago

llangollen

Fantastic story!

By *ussD1Man 27 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *angtidy42Couple 27 weeks ago