FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Breakfast is on Mistress

Breakfast is on Mistress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 49 weeks ago

Norwich

Worm lay curled up and motionless at the foot of his Mistress bed. His Mistress removed his chastity device before bedtime and his cock was now fully erect,in fact it moved in time with each of his Mistress snores,the louder she snored the more his cock moved. He was so tempted to stroke it,but darent, because Mistress had attached bells to his wrists and bells to his balls to act as wank alarms. His Mistress would react angrily if woken so he lay perfectly still and waited for his owner to wake naturally. He felt a drop of pre cum drip onto his thigh and hoped it would dry before she awoke . Time seemed to go by so slow until finally her snoring seemed to subside and he heard som movement from above in her bed he heard her yawn and his erection twitched as if in juxtaposition."Worm" she gently called "are you awake?" "Yes" he ever so eagerly yelped "ready and waiting to serve you Mistress" at last his wait was over "Good Worm,fetch my thigh length boots from the wardrobe" Worm crawled to the wardrobe,not believing his luck,he loved these boots. He brought the boots back to the bed where his mistress was sitting "Now be a good Worm and put my boots on for me, they're not going to do it themselves" "Yes Mistress" he said trying to contain his excitement. He was all fingers and thumbs,but managed to place them on his Mistress without too much trouble. "Good Worm. Now,is my Worm hungry after a long night at the foot of my bed?" Looking down at the floor (he never looked up at Mistress unless ordered,or he would incur her wrath) Worm said "Yes Mistress " "As you've been such a good Worm I'm going to treat you to breakfast,what do you say?" "Thank you Mistress you are so kind" Mistress squeezed her chin between her thingers and thumb,as if thinking of a mischievous plan "Worm,on the dressing table you will find a tub of strawberry yogurt and a spoon, fetch them and bring them to me " A very hungry and excited Worm crawled over and fetched them back to his Mistress with eager anticipation. He handed them to his Mistress and felt a pang of disappointment as she fed herself a large spoon of yogurt from the pot,had she decided he now didn't deserve feeding he thought? But then is Mistress leaned forward, loomed over her boots ,pursed her lips and spurted a long trail of yogurt down her shiny leather boot "Lick it up Worm, breakfast is served " Worm didn't need telling twice,he bent down and greedily lick and slurped up the fruity repast "Was that tasty Worm,what do you say?" "Very tasty Mistress, thank you so much" His Mistress grinned and said "Would you like second Worm?" "Yes please" said the delighted and ravenous Worm . Mistress gave herself another large mouthful and spat out a few splattered globs onto her boots "Bon appetit Worm,clean it,I don't want to see any waste" the Worm could not believe his luck and made sure he left her beautiful boots spottless

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man 49 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *ou Slipps OP   Man 49 weeks ago

Norwich

"Love it.more please"

Thanks

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Nowhere