FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Then and now

Then and now

By *tiffycock OP   Man 51 weeks ago

mold

When I was young I would see girls around and so many looked like you would sell your soul to get them in bed. Now older me sees the same girls and some have not kept that affect but a few are still drop dead stunning. 1 is no different after 30 odd years. Small tits tight arse wearing same type jeans and T shirts. My god I envy her hubby. She always smiles and says hi when we pass in the street and I always have a look back to see her arse as she passes. My cock gets hard as I walk home and my dirty mind imagines her naked. I see her nips stiff in my mind her tits small but need to be cupped carresed teased til her nips poke so hard I could suck them. I watch her smile and wonder if I could last as her lips touch the tip of my cock tonge licks the shaft and her hand slides up to cup my balls. My wandering mind has her telling me to do what I need to use to take to enjoy every bit of her. Her walking past as she does most days I dream of the day she follows me making the dream come true. I open my front door and she pushes past I follow as the door locks she says well you have me here your always looking at me like you want me so now you do. Her smile is beautiful lips to die for. She takes my hand puts my finger to her lips then sucks it. My cock raging balls full I am in extacy. Her zip down button popped jeans open and she guides my finger to her pussy. She leans in bites my ear and says do you want my pussy. I gasp out yes yes and my finger slips deeper, pussy wet willing eager I'm in shock and lust I need to taste this nectar my finger now in my mouth she puts hers into pussy then onto her lips and kisses me. Its heaven this stunning woman right here making my fantasies of 30 years come true. Her hand on my bulging pants she smiles and says that will do it. She leads me through the house to find the living room she goes in leaves me by the door saying to me we are alone I hope. I answer yes just me and you. On the armchair she bends over the arm arse pointing to me. My eyes fixed and she says you like my arse I guess. I tell her its amazing and she says I know you look at it each time you pass me. I admit it and tell her I have dreamt of her since we were kids. Finger waving me forward she tells me to do what I want and I go over pull her jeans down a bit my hands on her arse as the carressing starts my cock is precumming as I touch her. My head spinning body tingling. Bending down i kiss her arse cheeks then a bite she yelps and laughs you dirty bugger she says get on with it. I take control going to side of chair my cock comes out and i grip het hair, pulling her head up i kiss her then guide her mouth to my cock. My god her lips so good she gently devours my cock slow down the tip over the bulb and shaft. My legs weak i think they will give way. Her mouth works up and down slowly then a fast eager suck she knows how to make a man gasp for air. She takes me passed the thrill to the extacy and i'm loving every second. My fantasy woman for so many years. The woman is real I wish the fantasy was to. My god seeing this beautiful woman who still looks stunning after all this time. I do wonder how many other men who used to know her still fantasise over her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic