FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Horny ex gf

Horny ex gf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    51 weeks ago

A girl I was seeing a few years ago had a very high sex drive and would often want sex anywhere.we had been going to a local dogging spot and she loved the attention of guys watching us.she said she'd no intention of letting other guys play with her and she just got off on seeing guys wank off watching us having sex.however one evening we had decided to go to the cinema and she had dressed sexy as usual and I thought we would probably end up having sex somewhere after.i knew she wasnt wearing a bra ,but was surprised when we sat down and she whispered she wasn't wearing any knickers.she had sat next to a bloke on his own and she said she was feeling horny.she put her coat over her lap and I saw her wriggling about.she had hiched up her skirt and she took my hand and placed it under her coat onto her sopping wet pussy.i was fingering her pussy and moved so I could stick my hand up her top playing with one of her boobs.she said the guy next to us is looking.i was going to stop but she shocked me when she moved her coat of her lap so the guy could clearly see me fingering her.i heard her gasp and I asked what was up and she said he's playing with my other boob.i was going to tell him to stop but she said no let him carry on.this shocked me as she'd never let anyone else touch her.next thing she whispered that he had his cock out and was wanking.i could tell she was getting very horny as her pussy was soaking wet.i said let him finger you and wank him off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyelginMan 51 weeks ago

Elgin

By *portbilly1976Man 51 weeks ago

manchester

more please

By *ragsterMan 51 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *kpiercedCouple 51 weeks ago

walsall

By *exymarvelMan 51 weeks ago

cardiff

By *hynot3Man 51 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *hynot3Man 51 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Love wanking as I watch a naughty slut play

By *j and c 2Couple 51 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgasm4u69Man 51 weeks ago

Warrington

More please

By (user no longer on site) OP    51 weeks ago

She reached over to him and took hold of his cock.think he must have been shocked because I actually heard him gasp.she took his hand and placed it on her wet pussy and he got the hint of what she wanted to do.we were both fingering her together and she had four fingers in her sopping pussy.she buried her head in my neck as she started to gasp and juddered squirting all over the seat.i thought that would be the end of it but she said she had never felt so horny and said I want you to fuck me in the toilets and let this guy watch.back then the toilets were at the front of the cinema next to the screen ,down a small corridor.we both got up and she said to the guy to follow us.we both walked towards the front and down the corridor.at first I didn't think this guy was going to come join us but a few minutes later he appeared in the corridor.he looked at me and seemed a bit nervous and unsure but I said she wants you to watch us as we fuck and it's ok.my gf took my hand and pulled me into the women's toilets.she didn't even go into one of the cubicles instead she sat on where the sinks were.taking her skirt and top off so she was naked.i thought oh my god anyone could walk in and catch us.she opened her legs and sat right on the edge.the other guy was just staring probably thinking oh my god.my gf told him that she wanted to see him wanking so he took his cock out and stood by her.i got between her legs and she lifted them high as I penetrated her gasping and gripping the sink as I started to fuck her.she kept looking at the guy wanking his cock and she had a look of lust on her face and told him to stick it in her mouth.i stopped and looked at her.id never seen her like this before.she said don't fucking stop fucking me.i want to suck his cock till you both cum in me.this really got me going and I said to the guy to do it and let me know when he was going to cum.

Hot

By *ohn_1983Man 51 weeks ago

South of Norwich

By *rgasm4u69Man 51 weeks ago

Warrington

Horny

By *aitingstillMan 51 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *angtidy42Couple 51 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ildman2Man 51 weeks ago

Ribble valley

By *ob jonesMan 51 weeks ago

Wales

By *..NemoMan 51 weeks ago

Durham

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

good start all right

By *ememberTheNameMan 50 weeks ago

barnsley

"She reached over to him and took hold of his cock.think he must have been shocked because I actually heard him gasp.she took his hand and placed it on her wet pussy and he got the hint of what she wanted to do.we were both fingering her together and she had four fingers in her sopping pussy.she buried her head in my neck as she started to gasp and juddered squirting all over the seat.i thought that would be the end of it but she said she had never felt so horny and said I want you to fuck me in the toilets and let this guy watch.back then the toilets were at the front of the cinema next to the screen ,down a small corridor.we both got up and she said to the guy to follow us.we both walked towards the front and down the corridor.at first I didn't think this guy was going to come join us but a few minutes later he appeared in the corridor.he looked at me and seemed a bit nervous and unsure but I said she wants you to watch us as we fuck and it's ok.my gf took my hand and pulled me into the women's toilets.she didn't even go into one of the cubicles instead she sat on where the sinks were.taking her skirt and top off so she was naked.i thought oh my god anyone could walk in and catch us.she opened her legs and sat right on the edge.the other guy was just staring probably thinking oh my god.my gf told him that she wanted to see him wanking so he took his cock out and stood by her.i got between her legs and she lifted them high as I penetrated her gasping and gripping the sink as I started to fuck her.she kept looking at the guy wanking his cock and she had a look of lust on her face and told him to stick it in her mouth.i stopped and looked at her.id never seen her like this before.she said don't fucking stop fucking me.i want to suck his cock till you both cum in me.this really got me going and I said to the guy to do it and let me know when he was going to cum."

By (user no longer on site) OP    50 weeks ago

Sorry it's been a while.anyway back to story.my gf was really getting off on what we were doing and her pussy was sopping wet it was getting me turned on so much and I started to fuck her harder.the guy who had followed us into the toilets said he was about to cum and my gf took all his cock in her mouth and I held her and buried my cock deep in her pussy and said oh god yes as I seemed to have one of the strongest orgasms ever.i stayed buried in her as the guy pulled his cock out of her mouth.she smiled and said thank you that was amazing.i pulled my cock out of her pussy and spunk was dribbling out .before either of us could say anything the young guy had buried his face in her pussy.we both looked at one another and my gf just said oh wow as this guy was eating her out.she said she was going to cum and this guy just carried on.when he stopped his face was covered in her juices and my gf started to snog him.she asked him if he had a condom and I thought oh my god she wants him to fuck her.id never known her like this before but it was so fking horny

By *ary1001xMan 50 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *portbilly1976Man 50 weeks ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic