FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi MMF experience

Bi MMF experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighly Sexed OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Peterborough

Hi all, the following is an embellished retelling of an experience I had with a couple not too long ago. The embellishment comes in the form of including BB into the scenario, something I never do outside of an LTR.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Peterborough

I’d met David previously, for what turned out to be a rather hot mutual oral session……my word, can that guy cum bucketfuls. We’d arranged another meeting for more of the same, and it was at said meeting that he told me about his wife. Not only did Tracy know about his bi side, but she actively encouraged it. And although she did not do solo meets, she would occasionally join him for a bi mmf when the mood took her.

He went on to explain that after our last meeting he’d gone home to share the details with Tracy, letting her know that my cock was the first that he’d failed to deepthroat due to it being too girthy. He said that this had immediately piqued her interest and as a result, would I like to join them both for some mmf fun?

I said that as long as the mutual attraction was there, then I’d certainly be up for hooking up with them both. I got him to take a couple of pictures of me so he could show Tracy and asked that if she liked what she saw, then I’d love to see a pic or two of her.

As I hadn’t heard from David for a few days after that last exchange, I just assumed that I hadn’t been to Tracy’s liking……………how wrong was I?

By *ed-devilsCouple 52 weeks ago

Hitchin

Peterborough

It had been almost a week when I received a message from David, apologising for not getting back to me sooner, explaining that him and Tracy hadn’t really had time to chat about me due to how busy family life can get. I replied that it was cool and that it was just nice hearing back from him. His next message came through with a pic attached, saying that Tracy was happy to share a pic and would like to meet if I was up for it. I opened the picture to find it was a holiday snap of her and David on some sun soaked beach somewhere. The pic showed her in a bikini top from the waist up, she was much shorter than David, I guessed around 5’1” with an impressive cleavage and a quirky smile that hinted at hidden naughtiness.

I replied almost immediately, tell Tracy that I think she’s gorgeous and I’d be honoured to join you both for some fun. David asked me for some potential dates I could make, so I listed off several free nights I had coming up over the next few weeks and left it with him to arrange.

Peterborough

That same evening David messaged to say the meeting had been set up for the following Thursday and they were both very much looking forward to it, ‘Me too’ I replied. His next message contained a picture of who I guessed was Tracy, although it only showed her from neck down. She was laid on a bed, one hand caressing one of her magnificent breasts and the other with 3 fingers stuffed into her freshly shaved pussy. ‘Wow’ I replied, ‘Now I’m definitely looking forward to meeting you guys’.

We continued text chatting, discussing Tracy’s likes and dislikes and running through some scenarios, although David did stress that it would be Tracy who decided what would and wouldn’t happen on the night. I assured him that I would expect no different, after all it was them as a couple that were inviting me into their sex life.

By *j and c 2Couple 52 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lymouth nice guyMan 52 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hot

Peterborough

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll continue the story throughout today

Peterborough

Thursday finally arrived, I was to be at theirs for 19:00, so I started getting ready a few hours before that. Ensuring I was freshly shaven everywhere that counts, and I was prepped and ready to go.

I arrived at theirs on time, suited and booted as David told me that’s how Tracy prefers her men. I was greeted at the door by David, dressed in similar attire and sporting a massive grin ‘Come in, this is going to be a lot of fun’. I smiled back and let him lead the way through the hall and into the living room. Tracy was stood there in glossy black heels and hold ups, wearing a short transparent robe which didn’t quite hide the lacy red bra and thong underneath. My gaze travelled upwards to find her smiling at me with that ever so naughty smile of hers ‘Hi, I’m Tracy’. Again my vocabulary temporarily failed me ‘Wow’ is all I could muster. She giggled and walked towards me, leaning in to peck my cheek as she walked past me into the arms of her husband. Even in heels she had to tiptoe to reach him for a kiss, I took in her now stretched calves, toned thighs and her very shapely bum, perfectly framed by the thong she was wearing.

As she lowered herself from the kiss and turned back towards me, I managed to kick my brain into gear ‘Hi Tracy, I’m Sean and I’m very pleased to meet you’. This time it was her turn to look at me from top to bottom ‘Well, you’ve certainly made the effort Sean. Let me get us all a drink’. The sound of her heels on the wooden floor followed her into the kitchen as David turned to me, grinning with a wink, ‘Take a seat mate before she sees that bulge growing in your trousers’. I looked down before grinning back ‘I thought that was the idea’. He laughed as we both took a seat on the sofa. Tracy returned, handing us both a glass of wine, before heading back into the kitchen to retrieve hers. As she came into the room she slowed her walk, smiling demurely at both of us in turn ‘Is there room for a little one between you two boys?’. She placed her wine on the coffee table as she wriggled herself slowly and suggestively between us.

By *orthampton jamesMan 52 weeks ago

Northampton

By *axludlowMan 52 weeks ago

Ludlow

Wow getting hot

By *penmyeyes11Man 52 weeks ago

south east

Great start can’t wait for more

By *lymouth nice guyMan 52 weeks ago

Plymouth

Loving this

mullingar

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 52 weeks ago

Stortford

Loving this x

Peterborough

Once in between us Tracy placed a hand on each one of our thighs, rubbing slowly from knee to mid thigh, with the occasional longer travel, almost to the groin. She turned to kiss her husband and I took this as a signal to do some exploring of my own. I gently began stroking her leg, starting mid calf and tracing the curve of her leg all the way to the stocking tops. Tracy broke of the kiss with her husband and turned to start kissing me, her slightly parted lips soft and moist, every so often she would allow the tip of her tongue to trace the inner curve of my lip.

Before long she started softly moaning into my mouth, which I took as a signal to explore further. I slowly moved my hand from the line of her stocking top, where I’d been gently rubbing her thigh, up towards her lacy thong. Once there I discovered David’s hand had already found its way inside and was gently rubbing her clit. I traced my finger on the outside of her thong lower down, where I could already feel the heat and moistness building…..

By *avidking73Man 52 weeks ago

Barnet

By *midsfabguyMan 52 weeks ago

WMids

Great start

By *uju67123Woman 52 weeks ago

Kings lynn

mullingar

By *idLTMan 52 weeks ago

Leeds

More please!

Peterborough

With one last long, lingering kiss, Tracy broke off and stood herself up. She shrugged off her robe and took a sip of wine, then started fanning herself, ‘ My my, it’s getting awfully warm in here, you boys must be sweating in those suits……..’ She raised one eyebrow, making it obvious that this was a suggestion rather than a statement. I briefly looked at David before we simultaneously started undressing, trying to get undressed as hastily as possible while keeping some kind of decorum.

Once we were both down to our underwear ( David, jock style briefs, while I wore tight silky trunks), Tracy placed a hand on each of our chests, playfully pushing us backwards onto the sofa. She backed up a couple of paces then dropped to her hands and knees, she looked me straight in the eye with a very devilish smile and started slowly and sexily to crawl towards me…

By *uriousguy35Man 52 weeks ago

manchester

Wow! Like the sound of where this is headed

mullingar

Peterborough

By the time she reached me, my cock was straining hard at the material of my trunks. She traced the shape of my cock through the material with her lips, occasionally giving a playful nibble. She began placing kisses on my stomach as she rubbed my cock a little firmer each time. She then hooked her fingers into my waistband, freeing the tip and top third of my cock, before lowering her mouth onto the exposed portion, swirling her wet tongue around the glans. While doing this, she was teasing my trunks further and further down, each time exposing more of my cock for her to feast on. Eventually she had them low enough for my entire cock and balls to spring free, as soon as this happened she let her now very wet mouth explore the smoothness of my freshly shaved balls.

Seeing that my cock was now free, David joined his wife, taking my cock as deep as he could on the first go. Realising that David had joined her in pleasuring me, she released a long moan while nuzzling my balls. The vibrations of this, along with the sensation of David trying his best to take me past his gag reflex, almost sent me over the edge. Sensing this, Tracy withdrew, pulling David off my cock and kissing him deeply.

I took the opportunity to catch my breath and take a sip of wine, before kneeling behind Tracy to reach around and caress her breasts through her bra, lightly kissing her neck as I did so….

By *ton_maleMan 52 weeks ago

Shoreham

Nice

Peterborough

Tracy reached behind her to fondle my cock, while her other hand was working David’s. I slipped my hand inside her bra, immediately feeling how hard her nipples had gone in her excitement, ‘Take it off’ she whispered. I located the bra clasp and quickly popped it open, releasing her magnificent breasts, which I quickly began to knead gently, occasionally rolling her hard nipples between them and forefinger.

Tracy went to stand, so David and I followed suit, helping her rise as we did so. She turned to kiss me deeply, working my trunks the rest of the way off, before turning and doing the exact same thing with David. She then proceeded to grasp our still hard cocks, one in each hand, before leading us through the house by our cocks. She stopped at a door, releasing us before opening the door and saying over her shoulder ‘Now let’s have some real fun’. We both followed her through the door, which led to the stairs and finally to a bedroom with low lighting and a huge bed….

Peterborough

Tracy was stood in front of the bed facing away from us, she slowly bent at the waist, peeling her thongs off as she went, her very shapely arse now on full naked display. She turned as she kicked her thong from her ankles, giving us now the view of her smooth pussy, even in the dim light I could see her pussy glistening with her juices, conforming just how turned on she was.

She beckoned me over and got me to lie on my back on the bed, with my head hanging slightly over the side. She then climbed over me into the 69 position taking my cock deep into her warm mouth. I groaned out, horny at the anticipation of getting to taste her pussy for the first time……..however David had other ideas, he took advantage of my position and slid his cock into my mouth, pushing in as far as I could take him. David started to slowly and deeply fuck my throat, occasionally withdrawing to allow me to catch my breath. When he felt his cock was suitably lubed with my saliva, he pushed into Tracy’s pussy in one long slow stroke. Tracy moaned heavily, my cock still in her mouth, as I added to her pleasure by gently sucking on her clit as her husband started fucking her….

By *ed-devilsCouple 52 weeks ago

Hitchin

Peterborough

" "

Glad you approve x

By *udepaulMan 52 weeks ago

sheffield

love this

By *takerMan 52 weeks ago

Gosport

Excellent

By *usty kayWoman 52 weeks ago

Burnham

By *pforfun12Man 52 weeks ago

Norwich

Mmf all the way

By *rankiey5470Man 52 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *xeterman1Man 52 weeks ago

weston super mare

mullingar

Peterborough

David was fucking her slowly and deeply, every few strokes pulling out completely then feeding me his cock for one or two strokes, before reentering Tracy’s now dripping pussy. I was in heaven, with Tracy alternating moaning around my cock and sloppily licking and kissing my balls. All the while, I would be licking David’s shaft or Tracy’s pussy, her juices now flowing readily into my mouth.

David began gaining speed as Tracy’s moans got louder, all efforts at sucking my cock soon stopped as she was getting pounded harder and harder. One last hard push and I heard David groan…..having seen how much he cums I knew what to expect. As he withdrew from Tracy I clamped my mouth around her pussy, collecting a large mouthful of their combined juices. Before I had chance to savour the taste, Tracy span around to ride me, sliding straight onto my waiting cock with one loud moan. She immediately leant forward to share a cum filled kiss with me, all the while moaning into my mouth as she slowly rode my cock. As we both shared and swallowed their juices, David offered his still dripping cock for cleaning. Both me and Tracy took turns, licking and sucking David’s still hard and leaking cock, kissing eachother all around it….

By *um2020Man 52 weeks ago

Lampeter

[Removed by poster at 03/10/23 21:41:02]

By *um2020Man 52 weeks ago

Lampeter

Yes... Loving this...

By *aughtyman45Man 52 weeks ago

lincoln

So so hot

mullingar

Peterborough

This was just the start of a very long, satisfying and exhausting night. If people want to hear the rest of it, then just let me know x

mullingar

Please continue

By *irgilMan 52 weeks ago

Whitton

hi any vwe husbands in here?~

By *xeterman1Man 52 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *iquor247Man 52 weeks ago

wirral

By *agnar1980Man 52 weeks ago

Poole

Now I’m hard n horny!!!

By *iquor247Man 52 weeks ago

wirral

Please carry on

By *ecretSilverlinkMan 52 weeks ago

Manchester

Really want to have fun with a couple. Wife or their gf rides my cock whilst their partner is watching

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Love to try bi mmf myself

By *orthampton jamesMan 51 weeks ago

Northampton

Love this makes me think of myself bit mmf meets mmmmmm

By *oth0712Man 51 weeks ago

cambridge

By *punky55Man 50 weeks ago

essex

I would love to have another 3some love to lick spunk out of her pussy then I will fill her up for you mmmm

By *ar0001Man 50 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

Excellent more please

By *ornado69Man 39 weeks ago

Princess Risborough

My last bi mmf was at JDs where i had the pleasure of fucking a beautiful lady as her husband climbed ontop and fucked me deep and hard. Loved having all those people watching.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 39 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Great erotic writing

By *JcouplexCouple 39 weeks ago

doncaster

Big fantasy of ours. Sounds so horny

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

» Add a new message to this topic