FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Losing my sex club virginity

Losing my sex club virginity

By *igharry OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Manchester

A few months after my ‘origin story’ (link in profile) relationship ended i was still on fab and had discovered the forums. I remembered my ex Sam mentioning that she likes reading dirty stories and having dirty conversations with men online so i soon discovered what she was talking about. The stories were so kinky, i found myself masturbating whilst reading them! And ended up learning a lot about the different fetishes this site has to offer. There was a dom story which kickstarted my sub dom fetish, a cuckold story, hotwife story etc etc.

And thats where i also discovered the swingers club discussion section of the forum.

I couldn't believe my eyes! I explored the sex clubs listings page and quickly found a list of swingers clubs that were all in london! And one of them was right close by. I was living in Hendon, North London and discovered there was a pretty cool club called Kestrels in Heathrow.

I explored the photos and it was incredible. There were rooms with beds built for orgies, nudist swimming pools and hot tubs, a bar and dance floor, a cinema, glory holes, a dark room, dungeons. The list goes on and on. At this point i didn't even know what half of these things were so it was all a huge lesson into the kink world for me!

And it was only a few miles away from me… I had to check it out!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic