FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first MFF

Our first MFF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ockforplay66 OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

I recently posted my true story about my ex wife and how we fucked on her 2nd wedding day. Writing the story and the comments I have had from some of you have been very enjoyable, so I thought I would share the first MFF we had.

So, real names used again.

Angela, my ex wife, was 25 at the time, I was 23, and the lady that would become our long term fuck-toy (the name she preferred) was Karen, aged 26.

We were all living and working in the Isle of Wight. It was summer, when I was working at a food stall on Ryde seafront during the festival and fete season. Opposite the food stall was a charity stall, selling tickets for a prize draw. Karen was working on the charity stand, selling the tickets.

Naturally, she was doing a bit of flirting to try and bump up sales, and kept giving me a cheeky smile.

On the second day, the weather was hotter but there were less punters about. As a result, we were both struggling for sales a little. We got to chatting, and there was some serious flirting going on, including the rubbing of sun cream in to her legs, and I was asked to help with her shoulders and the back of her neck.

Karen was short, curvy, short dark hair, and very firm yet fairly small tits, about a 32c cup if memory serves.

The flirting was getting more outrageous and risqué. This was very early days of mobile phones, and only recently started to be able to send text messages. (Showing my age now) by the end of the second day, we had swapped mobile numbers.

I returned home, and Angela asked about my day. I told her all about the flirting from Karen, she asked a lot of questions about her, what she looked like etc.

That night when we fucked, Angela talked about what we could do to Karen. It was a very intense fuck that night!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

By *evonFbsCouple 52 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *j and c 2Couple 52 weeks ago

mullingar

So day 3 was a washout, literally. Torrential rain from mid morning onwards meant that by lunchtime, most of the stalls had completely packed up and those of us still there were seeing the day out from the comfort of our vans/trucks etc.

I had a transit, which had a centre row of seats. I was used to spending time in the van, so had it kitted out with a water carrier, kettle, gas hob and a few other luxuries. Karen however, had a pair of tressel tables and an awning which was was soaked through. I offered her shelter in the van, which she eagerly accepted. We chatted and she was less flirty but more friendly (if that makes sense) and we got to know a bit more about each other. She was married, one child, and had a number of business ventures running.

During the afternoon, on our 8th or 9th cuppa, Karen said, “so, your wedding ring is very shiny, been married long?”

“Yes, just over 6 months” I replied. “Oh, so you’re still in that phase of being on each other at every opportunity then” she stated.

“Yes, with each other and anyone else we can get” I said cheekily. “What do you mean by that?” She asked

I proceeded to tell her that we were swingers, that Angela often had extra men, and we swapped with other couples. I paused to let it all sink in.

She reached forward and rubbed her hand up my thigh, looking me in the eye, and said, “Well that’s very interesting. Does that mean you get to play with other women?”

“Yes, whenever I want, as long as we are open about it in advance” I replied

“Ohhhh today is getting better and better!” She said, licking her lips

mullingar

We chatted a bit more about swinging and I dispelled a few myths (the car keys in a bowl in the middle of the room type thing!) and before long it was time to pack up our stalls and head home.

About half an hour after I got in, just as I was sinking in to a warm bath, Angela came through to the bathroom with my mobile phone. “You have a text from Karen” she said.

I was already soaking so told her to open it and read it out to me.

“Enjoyed chat today, want to learn more, and think you would be able to help me out” she read out.

I told Angela about the conversation we had earlier in the van.

As I was telling her, my phone beeped and another text came through.

Angela read it out again “Good job it was raining today, it covered up how wet my shorts were because of you!”

Angela smirked. “Oh well you have obviously got her interested!”

“So you want me to reply for you?” Angela asked.

“Yes go on then” I said as I slipped under the water a bit more. Angela started typing out the message, remember when you used to have to cycle through the numbers on the keypad to get to the letter you wanted? So it took a while to form the message.

“Glad you enjoyed the chat, I enjoyed the wet view” and clicked send.

Over the next half hour of me in the bath, Angela sent a few more messages to Karen and got several replies back. The long and short of it, was an invite to go round to her house later in the week when she had the house to herself.

The Thursday came round quickly, I arrived spot on midday and was invited in, sat down in the living room and within a few seconds, she was snogging me deeply and running her hands over my crotch.

My zip was opened and as I was commando, my cocktail sprang to attention. She stopped the kiss and went straight to my cock. No messing about, no small talk, just straight down and started sucking like a Dyson!

By *J GeminiTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ur little secret 20Couple 52 weeks ago

manchester

getting me horny

By *rgasm4u69Man 52 weeks ago

Warrington

After a phenomenal sucking, she stood up, took my hand and took me up to her bedroom, where she lifted her summer dress over her head, to reveal a black thong and no bra, just those perky tits with huge dark nipples.

She reached in to the bedside drawer and pulled out a condom, chucked it at me and said, “Better get that on!” And while I wrestled with the rubber she removed her thong, laid back on the bed with her legs open wide showing her very wet, well trimmed cunt

By *ig daddy 1969Man 52 weeks ago

manchester

The rest of the afternoon was spent ducking Karen in every position I knew. She also asked if I was in to anal, as she loved it but her husband didn’t like it (mad man!)

At the end of the afternoon, I went back home and Angela was waiting to be told all the sordid details. Again, our fucking that night was very intense.

Over the coming weeks, Karen and I would meet up 2 or 3 times a week, always at her place.

Those who have visited the Isle of Wight may know that during August every year, Cowes Week (followed immediately by Admirals Cup week) is the big sailing event, which also has a great festival type feeling and again my food stand was up and running, and again, it was pitched right next door to Karen’s charity stand.

We both put in long days over the 2 weeks, with no opportunity for a daytime fuck. Towards the end of the first week, Karen suggested we go for a drink in the evening after we packed up the stands. Seemed like a great idea. I told Angela about it, and she suggested that if we wanted some “time” together that I should bring her back to our place and use the spare bedroom. Hmmm, an interesting thought.

So Karen and I met up about 8pm at the pub near where the stands had been pitched. We ordered our first drinks, found a quiet space to sit and started chatting. Karen asked if Angela knew I was out with her tonight. I replied that she not only knew but had also suggested going back to our place.

With that, Karen necked her drink back in one go, stood up and said “come on then”

Not sure how I didn’t get a speeding ticket getting back to the house!

Angela was already in bed when we got in. I showed Karen up to the spare room, and then nipped in to the Mai bedroom and told Angela we were here and that I would be busy for a while !

In the spare bedroom, Karen was already naked, on the bed, with the lights on a low dimmer. I went down on her cunt (now smooth as she knew I preferred them that way) and spent a while lapping at her wet hole, rimming her and playfully biting her clit.

I climbed up her body, raising her legs as I did, and biting a nipple as I passed. My cock found its way I. To her smooth cunt and I pushed deep in to the hilt.

manchester

Keep going

By *uMm4FunCouple 52 weeks ago

Bath

"After a phenomenal sucking, she stood up, took my hand and took me up to her bedroom, where she lifted her summer dress over her head, to reveal a black thong and no bra, just those perky tits with huge dark nipples.

She reached in to the bedside drawer and pulled out a condom, chucked it at me and said, “Better get that on!” And while I wrestled with the rubber she removed her thong, laid back on the bed with her legs open wide showing her very wet, well trimmed cunt"

For a while 'up till mentioning condoms' I seriously thought you were one of wife's IoW masters/Bulls!!..;

I started slowly grinding in and out, then built up to a hard pounding. Karen was always very vocal, and tonight was no exception.

I became aware of a hand on my arse, pushing me deeper in to Karen’s cunt, followed by a warm breast against my back and the unmistakable scent of my wife as she whispered in my ear “Mmmm you look good in there”

I just pounded harder at this. Karen looked up and smiled at Angela over my shoulder. “I’m Cumming” she moaned

“Keep going hun” Angela said to me. Like I really needed telling!

As her orgasm shuddered through her body, Karen put her hands on my shoulders and slowed me down. I eased off and she pushed my cock out. She turned round, getting on to all fours, and looked back at me, “my arse, please, my arse!” She moaned breathlessly.

Angela put a hand on each of Karen’s bum cheeks and pulled them open to reveal her puckered arsehole.

I spat on her arse and my cock. Angela released one of Karen’s cheeks and guided my cock deep in to her arse.

I was already close, so it didn’t take much arse pounding before I was flooding her bum with my load.

By *rgasmdonorMan 52 weeks ago

millstreet

By *eter4383Man 52 weeks ago

Norfolk

By *ar0001Man 52 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

By *anky677Man 52 weeks ago

Near-by

After ducking Karen’s arse in the spare room, Angela simply kissed the back of my neck and went back to our bedroom. It was getting late and Karen needed to get back home. She got dressed and I drove her to her place, dropping her off about 100 yards down the road from her house so her husband wouldn’t see the car.

The next morning, we were both back on our stalls again and it was a busy day for both of us. About midday, Angela turned up and came to my stall first had a chat and then went over to Karen’s stall. The pair of them started chatting like they were old friends, laughing and giggling although I couldn’t quite hear about what.

Angela not only ended up staying the rest of the day helping Karen out, but came back every day until the end of Admirals Cup week. The pair of them formed quite a flirty double act selling tickets for the charity, especially with the older men that came along, they would work either side of them, touching their arms, laughing at any witty comments that the old fellas made. Karen said she raised more money in that second week than she had ever done before.

Each night, Angela and I would fuck, with her talking about Karen, how much she enjoyed watching me bugger her arse, what lovely tits she had and how much she wanted her to come and join us.

The week after admirals cup had finished, we were at home, and decided to have an early night. I was already in bed, Angela said she would be up soon, when I heard the front door open and close. I thought maybe she was just taking the bins out or something then I heard voices. A few moments later, the sound of footsteps coming up towards the bedroom.

Karen stepped in to the bedroom wearing a long overcoat, which she opened to show she was naked under it. Just a pair of long boots and a smile. She dropped the coat to the floor and climbed on to the end of the bed. She crawled slowly up the bed, towards my eagerly waiting cock.

Her signature blowjob commenced, deep and swirling her tongue around. As she did so, Angela came in the room, and got on to the bed beside me, equally naked, and wearing a similar pair of long boots.

She laid down next to me, and watched as another woman engulfed her husbands cock.

“She looks like she is enjoying that” Angela whispered in my ear, as she reached down and started stroking the back of Karen’s head, playing with her short hair.

Angela slide down the bed slightly so her face was now alongside Karen’s and watched even more closely. Then she moved forward and started licking my shaft as Karen sucked the tip. My first proper double blowjob. Over the next few minutes, they took it in turns to suck my cock, lick the shaft and fondle my balls. Then without warning, Angela took my cock out of her mouth and leaned forward to kiss Karen. She appeared a little surprised and pulled back slightly. Then, as if a moment of realisation or acceptance has come over her, she moved back towards Angela, and they engaged in a deep, sensual, passionate kiss that seemed to last ages.

Their hands now stopped playing with me and were running over each other. I was still between them as they reached over and past me to grope each other.

“Do you want to go first?” Angela asked her. “Mmmm please” was Karen’s mumbled reply.

By *agnar1980Man 52 weeks ago

Poole

mullingar

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

By *J GeminiTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ormladMan 52 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Warrington

By *ameulMan 52 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

So horny

SIDMOUTH

By *tokieLad24Man 52 weeks ago

Stoke on Trent

By *rgar27Man 52 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *uddle4uMan 52 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *adyinred696969Couple 52 weeks ago

Brecon

manchester

love it x

By *rgasmdonorMan 52 weeks ago

millstreet

Karen swung her leg over me, straddling my hips, with my clock pressed against her pussy lips. She raised her hips a few times, with her hands on her hips, as if riding a horse in a rising trot (she was a horse owner and that is the subject of another story sometime!)

Angela grasped my cock, kneeling at the side of us. She leant in to suck one of Karen’s nipples. She moaned with pleasure but carried on lifting and lowering herself, with my cock still rubbing up and down her slit.

Angela used her spare hand to reach down and spread those lips, wet and slick. She waited until Karen lifted again, before guiding my cock in to her waiting cunt. Karen dropped down suddenly, impaling herself fully and taking me to the hilt.

She waited for just a few seconds, before returning to her perfect rising trot ride. Angela was clamped on to one of Karen’s tits, sucking for all she was worth.

We carried on in this position for a while before Angela quite aggressively pushed Karen sideways off of my cock and then pinned her down to the bed, her full weight on top of her, pinning her shoulders down. Karen smiled and pretended to fight her off, laughing as she did.

Angela leaned down and kissed her deeply before sliding down her body, licking and sucking each nipple in turn, then down her belly to her pussy. Karen raised her legs, and gave better access for Angela to lick and tongue her cunt.

Warrington

SIDMOUTH

With her face buried in Karen’s pussy, Angela was on all fours, and her arse being high was too tempting for me, so I repositioned myself behind her and slipped straight in to her slick pussy.

As I penetrated her, she moaned loudly in to our fuck-toys soaking cunt. I built up my pace, holding Angela’s hips and driving myself in. Her moans were getting louder, and Karen was clearly approaching orgasm with her breathlessness. She let out a scream and shuddered as she climaxed. Angela lifted her face away from Karen’s pussy, looked back over her shoulder at me and just said “fuck me!”

I picked up the pace even more, slipped my thumb up her arse as I pounded her cunt (always her favourite) and heard her breathing get more and more hectic and uncontrolled. I also felt my own climax rising. More by luck than judgement, I managed to tune it just right that as I shot my load in her, she came hard on my cock, squeezing me even tighter.

We all collapsed on the bed, sweating and panting. That was the first of many very intense 3somes we would have over the next 5 years. Those 5 years would see us pushing our own boundaries and each others, exploring all sorts of other sexual avenues.

And that, ladies and gents, is where lots of other true stories were born.

Thanks for reading (and thanks for the private messages!)

mullingar

By *rgasmdonorMan 51 weeks ago

millstreet

By *pagedMan 51 weeks ago

Doncaster

Tell us more

By *rgasm4u69Man 51 weeks ago