FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best friend to the rescue one off

Best friend to the rescue one off

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Denise was had blindfolded herself and cuffed herself to her bed just wrists her legs free she had left the key to the cuffs on the door to the bedroom

A nice surprise for her companion who was on his way she was wearing red and black corset pushing up her DD tits black fish nets and suspenders her shaved pussy out on display

She was gagging for it her clit glistened as she could not wait for the planned weekend of fun to start

She’d arranged with her fuck buddy to come around and rifle her rotten while her husband was away. Steven her husband knew of this and approved he was awaiting calls and photos of his wife being shagged silly by another man while he was away

Steven was on a flight to Amsterdam and knew once he landed he would have a video of his wife being rammmed by her fuck buddy with a huge cock. His cock throbbing at the thought it was so naughty

Steven arriving in Amsterdam stood at baggage waiting for his phone to flash up with a notification hoping it would be a video of his wife

But no notification nothing at all he tried looking for WiFi and signal nothing

He reluctantly called her knowing she hated being called when she was being seen to by another man

He was concerned for his wife he also didn’t know that she had cuffed herself up

Denise had been waiting and waiting but no sign of her fuck Buddy she grew concerned and nerves kicked in her she was cuffed up and no way to get out while her husband was away

She had waited not knowing the time hoping either her fuck buddy would arrive or Steven would call

She heard him call once he stopped ringing she shouted at her phone now across the room

“ SIRI call Steven” it took a few goes but finally to her relief it began to call

Steven saw his wife calling feeling relief and now horny he answered

“ hello you dirty girl “ he said expecting to hear her moaning

“STEVEN HES NOT TURNED UP IM TRAPPED” She yelled

He could hear his wife in trouble and now the other side of the North Sea he panicked

“Denise Denise what’s going on are you ok?”

“No I’m cuffed up I left the key by the door I can’t get out”

“What the fuck Denise”

The phone went dead Denise’s phone had lost power Steven hearing the beep of the line go dead

He started to sweat and panick his wife needed him he looked at flights there were none back tonight he could not leave her overnight

He pulled up his phone he had the number of the Denise’s fuck buddy he rang and rang and rang no answer he cursed the moment he said yes to this

At a loss he stood there in the airport feeling sick wondering how bad his wife must feel

How much pain she was in being in that position for hours

He racked his brain he couldn’t call her family as they would see Denise dressed up like that too many embarrassing moments

Then as he flicked through his contacts he paused over a name PAUL

He dialled it without thinking he had no other option Paul was his best mate for years since they used to work together on an old job they had stayed in touch but not seen much of each other latley

But he’d been there for Paul when his divorce happened and Paul had stayed with them and Paul had helped Steven out a lot too

Good mates to call in a time of crisis

“ hi Paul mate you free”

“ alreet Steven how’s it going”

“Paul you at home?” Steven said hushed

“ yeah just got back from work what’s up mate you sound..”

“Mate I need your help big time it’s Denise”

“Ahhh naw mate you ain’t getting a divorce you two are great together”

“No nah mate none of that it’s she’s fine well no she’s not … I’m in Amsterdam and she’s got an issue at the house … the erm … the boiler is gone can you pop round and give her a hand?” Steven panicked hoping just getting Paul there would at least get over the 1st hurdle

“Fuck me mate is that all of course no worries il go over now fuck me mate” Paul chuckled and hung up heading over to the house

Steven sat down his heart racing in the busy airport he then text Paul

“Back door kicthen is open mate you can get on there” he knew that’s where their fuck buddy would come through and it would be open the rest he prayed that would just work itself out

He stared at his phone waiting for a response

Paul made his way over to the house nonchalantly entering the back door having no idea what was really going on

“Alreet Denise “ he said his usual cheery way Denise always liked him and thought he was a good bloke and fit

Paul stopped in the kitchen he could see the boiler and it was fine he sensed something was wrong as now seeing the boiler fine and thinking back to how panicked his mate sounded he became more alarmed

“Denise everything alreet it’s me Paul” he said more base on his voice he walked carefully through the house and gently uo the stairs

“Denise” he said gently

Denise now still blindfolded could hear Paul’s voice she was on so much discomfort she didn’t care of anyone found her like this

“PAUL I’m in here” she yelled in pain

Paul darted in the room hearing her in pain the key falling to his feet as he knocked it off the door

There he saw Denise in all her glory it did pass his mind that maybe this was a setup for him to shag her but then he heard her yell

“Paul is that you the key by the door get these fucking things off me”

Paul quickly grabbed the key and unlocked her Denise breathed a sigh of relief and stretched her back

“Oh fuck that’s really done me in” she said taking her blindfold off

Paul stood there dumbstruck at what was going on

Denise hugged him thanking him

“Oh god Paul thank fuck you came”

“Denise erm what the fucks going on?”

Denise looked sheepish she felt she owed Paul and explanation as he’d just saved her

She began to explain how her and Steven had gotten into swinging and Steven would enjoy watching other me shag her

“He just cums so good when he watches me be taken by another man … I mean it’s all adult fun we are still in love just it’s just sex it spices up our sex life”

Paul nodded he was understanding and a bit more turned on his bulge in his pants giving the game away Denise noticed

“Fuck me so Stevie likes seeing anyone shag you?”

“Well preferrable a big cock” Denise laughed still stretching her arms

Paul smiled and looked down he unzipped his jeans and pulled out a thunderous meaty mountain of a cock

Denise’s jaw nearly dropped

“ this big enough “ he chuckled waving his impressive 9inch monster

Steven waited and waited muttering “he should be there by now”

Then his phone buzzed it wasn’t a text it wasn’t a call it was a video message

He opened it as it was from Denise

And there he heard Paul’s voice say “you should of told me mate it’s always better when a mate can lend a helping hand”

Then the camera panned down to reveal Paul was taking Denise doggy on the marital bed

She turned her head and smiled “ he’s fucking massive Steven fucking mass… oghhh fuckckkk” she began to moan

Paul grabbed the phone again and smiled into the camera winking

“ it’s ok mate you enjoy the works trip and il her happy here “

The clip ended with steven hearing Paul make his wife very happy indeed

He smiled and breathed a sigh of relief his wife was fine and his best mate was very much taking care of her

The end

Thanks for reading

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

So horny.love it

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Fantastic, just what friends are for

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Exactly it’s what good mates are for

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Very horny

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Beautiful mmm

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Enjoyed good short story and fun

Cheers all for reading

We don’t always need a long read !quick wank reads are sometimes just as good lol

By *ocktoplaywithMan 52 weeks ago

Derby

By *ogan WillowCouple 52 weeks ago

Leeds

By *exymarvelMan 52 weeks ago

cardiff

Mmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic