FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Shared Wives Club

The Shared Wives Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luegreen OP   Man 52 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter One

My mobile rang it was my wife Rachel

“Where the hell are you Dave? The girls are so d*unk they can hardly stand let alone walk, we’re waiting where you said you’d be but there’s no sign of you.”

“Sorry Rach, there was nowhere to park there, I’m a couple of hundred meters along the road in the direction of Colwyn Bay, can the girls make it?

“Yeah, they should be able to, I’ll drag them if I have to, we’ll see you in a minute.”

I got out the car and headed in the direction of my wife and her two best friends Steph and Carol, it had been Steph’s birthday mid-week but they had waited until Friday night to go out and celebrate it.

I had dropped them off in Llandudno, a popular tourist town on the North Wales coast several hours earlier, and I was now parked up on the promenade close to our pre-arranged pick-up point. They had spent the latter part of the night in the Broadway Boulevard night club drinking, dancing and God knows what else they might get up to on a boozy girl’s night out!

I quickly spotted the three women, my wife had exaggerated slightly, her two pals although moving a little unsteadily could make decent progress and were not as inebriated as she had claimed.

As they approached, I marveled again for the umpteenth time how gorgeous the three girls were, all being brunettes and similar physical size and features they had often been mistaken for sisters. I am probably biased but I am not the only one who considers my wife to be slightly better looking than the other two, but it’s a close-run thing.

Rather than trying to describe what my wife and her two pals look like, it is much easier to explain with the aid of a video who they resemble.

Go onto YouTube and type into its search box, Robin Thicke Blurred lines. Check out the brunette dancer in the video named Emily Ratajkowski, my wife could easily be taken as her twin sister, Carol and Steph could be mistaken as her first cousins.

If, however you prefer a written description, I will provide my wife’s details and as the other two girls look similar, I won’t need to do the same for them.

Rachel is 5 ft 9 inches tall, the other two girls are slightly shorter, she has long straight brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. A sensual mouth with beautiful lips a perfect set of teeth and a figure to die for.

I ushered them all into my car and we drove home uneventfully, I was hoping I might find out what they had been up to but the conversation in the car was fairly muted. All three ladies seemed extremely tired and they all dozed off until they woke when we arrived at Carols house, we dropped her off ensuring she got inside safely, then did the same for Steph.

One thing I did notice was that Steph had a large love bite on her lower neck, I could have sworn she did not have it when we picked her up from her house earlier in the evening.

Once there was only Rachel and myself left in the car for the short journey to our home, I asked her

“Did Steph have that big love bite on her neck when she came out?

“No, she was dancing with some toy boy in the Boulevard and he gave it her, he must have been at least 15 years her junior”

Steph, Carol, and my wife are all the same age 35 but look at least 10 years younger, they were all in the same class right through private school until they went off to different universities at 18.

“Bloody hell Rach what will Raymond say he will go bat shit crazy; you know how possessive he is.”

“I doubt he will Dave, you will never believe what Steph revealed to Carol and I earlier this evening.”

My wife adopted that coy little secret smile that makes her look even more sexy and alluring than usual, it drives me nuts.

“Come on Rach don’t be a tease, spill the beans what did she say?”

“She lets Raymond take erotic pictures of her.”

“Oh is that all, that’s not a big deal love, I would take pics like that of you if you let me. Lots of women pose so that their husbands or boyfriends can take sexy pics of them, it’s not that unusual, I have asked you several times if you fancy it remember.”

“Yes, I remember Dave, and yes I know it’s not unusual but what they then do with the images, I think you will agree is really rather strange.”

“Sounds interesting, what on earth do they do with the pics, send them to the local Vicar or something lol.”

“Don’t be childish Dave now listen, Steph told Carol and I in confidence and made us promise not to tell anyone so don’t go blabbing this to any of your mates.”

Oh, the irony, there was my wife telling me not to tell anyone, and yet she was about to break a promise she had made to one of her best friends just an hour or two ago. I was tempted to point out her hypocrisy but had second thoughts when I realized it might mean she keeps Steph’s secret to herself and I was dying to know what it was. I am fairly sure most if not all husbands reading this would want to know what was going on too.

“Don’t worry I won’t drop you in it, I promise I won’t go carrying tales to any of the lads.”

“OK you better not, Raymond goes on to a dodgy chat site and posts the sexy pictures of Steph for other guys to look at.”

I have to admit if my wife had agreed to pose for sexy pics for me, I too would have been very tempted to post them on line for guys to wank over, however there is now a law against this type of thing so anyone thinking of doing this needs to be extremely careful, you need to get the ladies permission to do so.

“Fucking hell that is rather strange I suppose, I have read that some guys like to do the same thing, doesn’t Steph mind him doing it? I am not sure about the law in this situation but I think you can now get into serious trouble posting these kinds of images unless the woman agrees.”

“No, she says she quite enjoys reading some of the comments the men make about her on line.”

“Wow isn’t she worried about being recognized?”

“No Raymond blurs out her face, or the picture only shows other parts of her if you know what I mean, she also wears a mask occasionally”

“Do you think that’s why she didn’t mind letting that young lad give her a love bite, when Ray sees it instead of being furious, he is likely to be turned on.”

“More than likely Dave.”

Now readers I must admit Steph has a drop-dead gorgeous body, nearly on par with my wife Rachels and although I knew I could get into trouble I decided to ask the next question.

“Do you know what web site Raymond puts the pics on Rach?”

My wife gave me that look, the look that signified I had stepped over the mark and I instantly regrated asking the question, for a second or two I thought I was in deep shit, but then her features softened her mouth broke into a broad smile and she replied

“You dirty little bastard I know you’ve always fancied Steph, the site is called cuckold fart or something very similar, have you heard of it?”

“No don’t think so Rach, I know what a cuckold is but not come across that site, do you think we should check it out when we get home?”

This wasn’t strictly true, in fact let’s be honest, it was a downright fucking lie, I knew the site quite well having been on it several times, I doubted I had seen Steph on it but as her face wasn’t shown then it was a possibility.

“Perhaps Dave, I imagine we might have to create a user name and password but I think Steph said part of the site is free but some of it is restricted to fee paying members.”

I already had a user name and password but obviously couldn’t tell Rachel that, fortunately I had never paid to get complete access so if we did that now I wouldn’t end up paying twice for the same thing.

When we got home, we quickly got ready for bed and I fired up the lap top, found the cuckold site and created a user name and password.

I was sitting up in bed in just a pair of pj bottoms with the lap top perched on my knees and my wife was clad in a skimpy baby doll nighty.

“Did Steph tell you Raymond’s user name for the site love?”

“Yes, it’s cuckyray.”

“Wow Raymond never struck me as a cuckold Rach, he always gets a bit funny if guys look at Steph for too long.”

“Yes, I agree Dave, both Carol and I were gob smacked when Steph told us that was just an act he puts on to hide the fact he gets turned on by guys checking her out.

I attempted to search for the user’s name cuckyray but quickly realized that like many sites I would need to pay for the privilege of being able to search for other members.

I paid the small fee I think it was something like 10 or 15 quid for two months membership and soon located cuckyray. He was not on the site, probably fucking Steph at that very moment as she told him what she had been getting up to with the young lad on the dance floor earlier.

We looked at his profile, he had some semi-nude none face pics of himself, I had seen him in the showers when we had been swimming in the past and he is nothing to write home about.

Rachel commented

“Steph has told Carol and I several times that he is not very well endowed and has very little stamina, she said she measured him once and he barely made 5 inches when fully erect.”

“Did you tell the girls how big I am?”

“Yes, I told them you were just under 7 inches.”

I felt quite chuffed at this remark although I’m closer to 6.5 inches than 7.

We scrolled through about half a dozen of Raymond’s pics, Rachel seemed fairly none plussed by them, we then came to some photographs of Steph and my wife’s demeanor completely changed.

Find out in the next chapter how Rachel responded to Steph’s pics.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *knick45Man 52 weeks ago

Bristol

more please

By *J GeminiTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *om Bert2020Man 52 weeks ago

Jersey / Swansea

Not a bad start

By *iquor247Man 52 weeks ago

wirral

By *evonFbsCouple 52 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *hocko87Man 52 weeks ago

dublin

Very promising

By *ony2269Man 52 weeks ago

Radcliffe

By *ig daddy 1969Man 52 weeks ago

manchester

By *rgar27Man 52 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

More please

By *orgotten22Woman 52 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *usie pTV/TS 52 weeks ago

taunton

lol liking it

By *dward_TeagueMan 52 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Great start!

By *udepaulMan 52 weeks ago

sheffield

Nice

By *j and c 2Couple 52 weeks ago

mullingar

By *eeker of pleasureMan 52 weeks ago

manchester

By *_new_memberMan 52 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Can't wait

By *oss25Man 52 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ilts photo guyMan 52 weeks ago

swindon

Liking where this is going … from a photography perspective lol

By *o3somesMan 52 weeks ago

Luton

I like this so far, well written

By *adyinred696969Couple 52 weeks ago

Brecon

By *ormladMan 52 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *ipplebarnyMan 52 weeks ago

milton keynes

Looking forward to more

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 27/09/23 20:51:54]

Can't wait to see how you help them out..

By *rnoldZiffelMan 52 weeks ago

Leinster

Looking forward very much to how this story develops. Would love to find someone I know on here, mebbe I'd have more luck on CF

By *ed-devilsCouple 52 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *ussyeater692Man 52 weeks ago

Wrexham

Looking forward for the next chapter

By *ampshire87Man 52 weeks ago

swingdon

Can’t wait

By *ton_maleMan 52 weeks ago

Shoreham

Love this

By *ust MikeMan 52 weeks ago

Yaxley

By *hrisukbishareCouple 52 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *..NemoMan 52 weeks ago

Durham

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 52 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Looking forward to reading more!!

By *onnoisseur100Man 52 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *aughtywifeyWoman 52 weeks ago

close

By *rgasm4u69Man 52 weeks ago

Warrington

Bangor

Chapter Two

The pictures depicting Steph began with her fully dressed then as we scrolled through the photographs more and more skin began to be revealed. She posed in several different sets of lingerie; her face was either hidden or she wore a mask in them all. Unfortunately, no bare tits or pussy were exposed, but Rachel didn’t seem to mind. She seemed very turned on by the pictures, and she slipped her hand under the duvet and began to play with my rapidly hardening cock as we perused the photos.

She then said something to me which if I had been standing up may have caused me to fall to the floor in total shock, she asked me

“Would you like to see pictures of me posing like Steph on this site?”

I’m really ashamed to admit it guys, but as she asked me this, my cock came to full hardness in her hand and I shot my load. I don’t think I have ever come so quickly in my life before.

“Oh, you dirty bugger Dave, I guess you don’t need to answer my question do you.”

Rachel reached across and grabbed some tissues off the bed side table to dry her hand and clean up my rapidly deflating cock.

Suddenly a chat bot popped up on the screen. It informed us that cuckyray was part of the site VIP scheme and then explained for an extra fiver a month we could join it too.

I clicked on a little information link to find out what being part of the VIP club gave us additional access to. We quickly learned that this would allow us to gain entry into a hidden part of the site where other VIP members would often display much more explicit images of themselves and would often reveal their faces.

Rachel was reading the screen at the same time as I was and said

“It’s only another fiver a month shall we go for it?”

“Sure, why not, let’s do it.”

I paid the additional fee and entered another part of the site that on previous visits I was unaware existed, the VIP program is not even mentioned to none subscription members and so explains why I knew nothing about it. Once again, we searched for cuckyray and this time instead of his profile we found he had his own room. Apparently, all VIP members had their own room on the site to post as many pics and videos, write stories or provide any kind of information they wanted to.

Similar pictures to what we had just seen portraying both Raymond and Steph were displayed in the room but their faces were no longer hidden. In addition, there were a couple showing Steph topless on a foreign beach somewhere. That was all though, I was certainly disappointed and I had the impression Rachel was too.

She confirmed my thoughts when she said

“That was rather a damp squib wasn’t it, hardly worth the additional VIP fee to see Steph’s boobs on a beach, hang on though click on that link titled special.”

The link Rachel had spotted was situated in one corner of Steph and Rays private room, it was almost hidden, if my wife hadn’t spotted it I doubt I would have noticed it.

I did as Rachel had instructed and after clicking on the link a message appeared from Raymond and Steph this is what it said.

‘If you would like to see extremely explicit photographs and videos of us both then you need to be members of the SWC. There is no joining fee but membership is by invitation only and all candidates must pass an initiation test. If interested send us a private message .’

“Shit Rach, looks like we have no chance of seeing their really horny stuff.”

“Looks like it, I suddenly feel shattered Dave think I’m going to sleep, you carry on perusing the site if you want goodnight.”

Rachel gave me a good night kiss turned away from me and I think fell asleep within a couple of minutes. I think she had really got herself worked up at the thought of seeing Raymond and Steph in explicit pictures and then when this didn’t come to pass, she felt deflated and cheesed off.

I had already cum so I wasn’t too annoyed, I surfed the site for 15 or 20 minutes. I tried to find some more information about the SWC but could find no further mention of it on the site. I checked out several other members private VIP rooms but no one else seemed to be part of it.

I logged out of the site then tried a couple of search engines to see if I could find out what the SWC was all about but could not find any indication that it even existed.

Eventually having exhausted all avenues I was aware of in my quest to find out about the elusive SWC I conceded defeat and put the lap top away and was soon fast asleep.

The next morning, I asked Rachel

“Where you serious about posting some sexy pics up on that site hun?”

“I don’t quite remember putting it like that Dave, and even if I had it would have been the larger and wine talking, now I am sober I’m not sure it would be a good idea, but I haven’t totally dismissed it. Did you find out what the letters SWC stood for I assumed you had a good look on line for it didn’t you”

I wasn’t sure how I felt about this statement, in one way I was disappointed but in another I was relived I think life could get kind of awkward if we started to get involved sexually with Raymond and Steph.

Replying to Rachels question I told her

“Yes I had a good look around both on the cuckold fart web site and used some search engines but could find no mention of it.”

“Intriguing perhaps I will ask Steph about it next time I meet up with her for a coffee.”

By *orgotten22Woman 52 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *M1712Man 52 weeks ago

bude

Nice so far

By *pagedMan 52 weeks ago

Doncaster

Good start

Yaxley

By *ipplebarnyMan 52 weeks ago

milton keynes

By *erseybeefMan 52 weeks ago

st helier

Needs finishing

Kilmarnock

By *yceloonMan 52 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Hitchin

By *onnoisseur100Man 52 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *iquor247Man 52 weeks ago

wirral

SIDMOUTH

By *race_cpl6665Couple 52 weeks ago

Solihull

excellent so far

By *lopdongerMan 52 weeks ago

Ellesmere port

manchester

By *its The Spot AlotMan 52 weeks ago

Plymouth

Great start

By *rmrshorny2Couple 52 weeks ago

Seaside

[Removed by poster at 28/09/23 17:51:54]

By *rmrshorny2Couple 52 weeks ago

Seaside

Great story

By *ussyeater692Man 52 weeks ago

Wrexham

More please

Bognor Regis

close

By *dward_TeagueMan 52 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Great progress so far!

Tewkesbury

Porthcawl

By *lderWiserNowMan 52 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *loria JamesTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Durham

Looking forward to the next installment x

Bangor

Chapter Three

It’s a few weeks after the events of chapter one and two readers, I am parked outside an Italian Restaurant in Colwyn Bay waiting for my wife to emerge. It’s a few minutes before midnight, Rachel has been on a retirement do for one of her colleagues. She texted me a while back to come and pick her up but warned me she had consumed rather a lot of red wine.

I heard some commotion at the restaurant door and could see Rachel and several of her work mates emerging in high spirits, certainly looked like they had all been having a good time.

I got out of the car and called over to her as I could see she was having difficulty clocking where I had parked. She made her way over to my location, rather unsteadily it must be said and would have stumbled had it not been for the support of a large, strong, and athletic looking young man.

“Hi Dave, think I’ve had a bit too much wine.”

Rachel slurred, then giggled.

“Could we drop Stewart off at his hotel, it’s on our way home and will only take a few minutes.”

“Sure Rach no problem.”

I wondered who Stewart was, unlike me, Rachel talks a lot about her work and the people she works with and I had never heard her mention a Stewart.

She opened one of the rear doors I assumed for Stewart to get in but instead she entered then slid over allowing room for him to follow.

This was weird I thought, it was not the first time I had given some of her work colleagues a lift home after a night out but on every other occasion Rachel has sat in the front with me and her work mate or mates have sat in the back.

“This is Stewarts last night here Dave, he heads back to Edinburgh tomorrow, he has been with us for a couple of weeks getting up to speed on the new accounts package.”

That explained why I had not heard his name mentioned in the past although she would have been seeing him every day over the last fortnight as she is the lead trainer for the company on the new system. I wondered why she had not mentioned him to me, she usually tells me if there are any new good-looking people either male or female undergoing training with her, and we sometimes have a bit of role play about them in bed together.

We had some idle conversation on the short journey to Stewart’s hotel, he was 33 but looked a lot younger, married with one young child. He was very easy to talk to and it was obvious that Rachel found him very attractive.

I pulled up in his hotels car park and as he was reaching for the door handle Rachel grabbed him and really shocked me by asking

“How about a good night and good bye kiss Stewart, I probably will never see you again?”

I had turned my head around to look at the couple when I heard my wife ask this question, he now looked directly at me, I think trying to gauge how the land lay. Would I allow him to kiss my wife or would I explode in indignation.

I was extremely conflicted, I was both jealous but also very excited at the same time, I didn’t feel confident to speak as I was so nervous, I wasn’t sure any sound would come out if I tried.

I ended up turning away and leaving Stewart to make up his own mind, I heard him move and by adjusting the rear-view mirror I could see that he was giving Rachel a long wet kiss.

As he was kissing her his hand was resting on her lower stomach area, Rachel grabbed hold of his hand I assumed to remove it but instead she placed it on one of her breasts.

Oh my god I had never been so turned on in my life, I had an instant hard on. Seeing my loving wife grabbing hold of some young studs’ hand and place it firmly onto one of her tits was I think, probably the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

They carried on kissing for a few more minutes and he had a good feel of both my wife’s fun bags but only through her bra and dress, he did not touch any bare flesh. I wasn’t sure if I was disappointed or relieved that things did not go any further.

Reluctantly they eventually pulled apart and Stewart bade us both good night and hoped to see us again some time.

I asked Rachel

“Do you want to sit up front with me hun, I feel a bit like a taxi driver with you in the back.”

“No, I’m comfortable here and too tired to move babe.”

I noticed something straight away, Rachel spoke calmly and clearly with no sign of a slur, she appeared stone cold sober.

“Wow Rach you seem to have sobered up quickly.”

“I wasn’t d*unk Dave it was something of an act, or at least I wasn’t as d*unk as I was pretending to be.”

“Why on earth would you act d*unk Rach?”

“You know what my company is like Dave, it’s very easy to get a slutty reputation, I am not sure if Stewart is a blabber mouth or not. I don’t think he is but you never know. If he starts boasting about having a bit of slap and tickle with me in the back of your car, then people out with me tonight will say oh Rachel was really d*unk she wouldn’t know who she was kissing. She probably thought she was kissing her husband.”

“Bloody hell Rach that is genius, so feigning being d*unk is sort of an alibi for you and helps preserve your reputation in work.”

“Precisely, now Dave my naïve little hubby tell me what did you think?”

“You’ve lost me hun, think about what?”

“Don’t act the all innocent with me Dave, be honest and tell me what are your thoughts.?”

“Honest Rach, I am not sure what you mean, I know you are talking about Stewart but do you mean what do I think about him, or about you getting in the back with him or something else?”

“Oh, you don’t fool me, you know exactly what I am talking about, what did you think when he was giving me a good night’s kiss and I put his hand on my breast, and don’t try and deny it I saw you watching in the rear-view mirror. I also noticed you shifting uncomfortably in your seat when he started to feel me up, did you get a hard on. Did you enjoy watching a virile young stud mauling your wife’s perky breasts in the back of your car?”

“Okay, I will tell you the truth Rach even though it’s kind of embarrassing to admit it, yes, I did get an erection when he was feeling your boobs. It’s difficult to describe how I felt, I was excited but also extremely jealous. It was one of the most intense feelings I have ever experienced far more exciting than when we have done a bit of role play in bed together.”

On the drive home Rachel explained what she had been thinking about since we found out about what Raymond and Steph get up to and she had been considering posing for some pics for the cuckold on line web site.

She told me Stewart had come down to North Wales for training about a week after the Steph revelation, and she and him had hit it off straight away. They hadn’t done anything physical together but they had gone out for coffee alone on three or four occasions during lunch times.

She told me that he was extremely easy to talk to and in addition to finding him very attractive she also felt totally at ease with him. On their second trip out for coffee she had told him about Raymond and Steph, he had then astounded her by confessing he and his wife were swingers.

I nearly crashed the car with shock when Rachel told me this.

“Bloody hell Rach, that’s amazing did he give you any juicy details?”

“A few, he told me what site they use and their user’s name.”

I very nearly blurted out what was the site, but somehow managed to restrain myself and attempted to play it cool. I’m not sure why I did this but I didn’t want Rachel to think I was desperate to see pics of Stewart and his wife even though I absolutely was. I asked

“How long have they been swinging Rach and how did they get into it?”

“A long time I think Dave, they met in a swingers club years ago. They were both with different partners at the time but got to know one another well and eventually left their partners and moved in together. Think they got married about 5 or 6 years ago.”

“Did he show you any pics?”

“He offered but I refused, he did show me a couple of wedding pics, his wife is very attractive.”

I couldn’t wait any longer I had to find out

“Can you remember what was the swinger’s site he uses?”

“I was wondering how long it would take you to ask me that, it was fabswingers have you heard of it?”

“Yes, I have, I think it’s one of the biggest if not the biggest swinger’s site in the UK. Did you go on the site and look up his user’s name?”

“Yes and no, I went on the site but you have to pay for several privileges and I didn’t want to do that until I had spoken to you about it.”

I too had been on the site a couple of times in the past but had never bothered joining, I couldn’t see much point in paying unless I could get Rachel to become a member too. This seemed like a good opportunity to get her to join with me and perhaps she would pose for some sexy pics too.

“I wouldn’t mind joining the site if you’re up for it Rach.”

“I bet you would, but first I’m feeling really horny can we pull over somewhere and have a bit of fun.”

“Christ Rach can’t you wait until we get home it’s less than half an hour.”

“Look in your rear-view mirror Dave and tell me you want to wait.”

I adjusted the mirror so that I could see Rachel clearly, fucking hell, she had popped her tits out of her dress and bra and was using her right hand to tweak her nipples. Meanwhile her left hand had pulled up her dress to around her waist. She had pulled her skimpy knickers to one side and was vigorously rubbing her clit.

I don’t think I had ever seen my wife so turned on; I couldn’t remember the last time we had sex in the car I think it might have been before we got married.

We were driving along the A55 expressway in the direction of Anglesey I would need to turn off if I wanted to take Rachel up on the offer. I saw a sign come up indication the village of Penmaenmawr was half a mile ahead. I knew there was a car park by the sea at the western end, I think Rachel and I had sex in it once or twice when we were courting.

Find out in the next chapter if I make the turn off.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple 52 weeks ago

Midlothian

Loving this. It’s good to share!! ??

By *eajayTV/TS 52 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Indicates left xx

manchester

Northumberland

By *cubasexMan 52 weeks ago

dudley

By *on81282Man 52 weeks ago

saltburn

Loving it

Kilmarnock

By *orthampton jamesMan 52 weeks ago

Northampton

By *yceloonMan 52 weeks ago

Aberdeen

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple 52 weeks ago

Bridlington

Loving this, looking forward to the next chapter.

Tewkesbury

Great so far

Porthcawl

By *xyBs2022Couple 52 weeks ago

Lancs

We’re stopping in a hotel in Llandudno in November so we’ll definitely have the “who’s near” function on, great story xxx

By *arfield131Man 52 weeks ago

midlands

This is fab!

Bognor Regis

great tale

By *orkiepud_69Couple 52 weeks ago

Scarborough

SIDMOUTH

By *rManyhandsMan 52 weeks ago

Narberth

Exciting!

Fabulous looking forward to more

Warrington

Brilliant stuff

Hitchin

Yaxley

By *rdiscreet327Man 52 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great work op. Really enjoying this.

By *xeterman1Man 52 weeks ago

weston super mare

Bangor

Chapter Four

I turned off into the village and headed for the sea side car park, as it was now quite late, I didn’t expect anyone else to be in it and there wasn’t. I wasted no time in getting into the back seat with Rach.

My wife was like a bitch on heat I don’t remember ever seeing her so turned on, her extreme arousal had its effect on me, I had a ragging hard on but also a sudden fear that I would not last long in her sopping wet cunt.

“Fuck me Dave come on quick get it up me.”

She didn’t bother removing her knickers, instead she pulled them to one side and thrust her pussy towards my groin. I pulled down my trousers and undies to knee level and plunged right in. Her cunt was so wet and hot in there and it clamped around my penis with a far harder grip than normal.

Unfortunately for both of us, when I felt her pussy walls tighten down on me, I lost all control and shot several jets of sperm deep inside her.

“Oh, fucking hell Dave you haven’t come already have you, I bet Stewart wouldn’t have come that quickly.”

“Sorry Rach, your just so sexed up at the moment I couldn’t help myself.”

“Never mind, well you know what you have to do now.”

When I cum too quickly for Rachel, she usually asks me to finish her off with either my mouth or fingers. If using my mouth, I will wipe up most of my spent semen with some tissue. If I give her a good finger bashing then I don’t bother wiping her clean first.

I withdrew my rapidly softening cock and made to begin fingering Rachels cum soaked pussy but she immediately stopped me.

“No go down on me love, please eat me out.”

“Okay hun, I’ll get some tissue from glove box to wipe you up a bit.”

“No Dave, please don’t, can you go down on me straight away I need to feel you eating me out right now.”

Now let’s be honest for one second here guys, how many of you have at least considered what it would be like to eat out your cum from your wife’s pussy. I had thought about it several times but had never done it and had never mentioned it to Rachel as I thought she might lose respect for me.

My wife was still extremely turned on and I did not think it wise to refuse her request and besides I wasn’t entirely reluctant to carry out her suggestion.

As I bent down to service her, I was almost overcome with the strong pungent smell of her juices and my seed, it was a heady mix of body fluids that’s for sure.

I extended my tongue and tentatively took a small lick of some of the liquid beginning to ooze out of her snatch.

Fortunately, it did not taste too bad, an unusual combination but on the whole the more I ate the more pleasant it became. Before long I was munching away at her pussy with gusto and really starting to enjoy both the taste and the effect it was having on Rachel.

“Oh, that’s it Dave, oh yes right there lick right there, mmmm oh my god I’m nearly there, keep doing that.”

My wife was starting to thrash around like some landed salmon, I don’t think she had ever responded to me going down on her in quite this fashion. Then out of the blue she came out with a statement that totally shocked me.

Tune in for the next chapter to find out what it was.

By *un24.7Man 52 weeks ago

South Devon

Kilmarnock

close

By *ricky09Man 52 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

More please x

By *aidbackcpleCouple 52 weeks ago

nr stockton

More please xxx

Warrington

Lancs

By *rManyhandsMan 52 weeks ago

Narberth

Can't wait

By *ampshire87Man 52 weeks ago

swingdon

By *enbobjimMan 52 weeks ago

Wallasey

Love this

SIDMOUTH

By *ayarMan 52 weeks ago

Wirral

"We’re stopping in a hotel in Llandudno in November so we’ll definitely have the “who’s near” function on, great story xxx"

Llandudno could become very popular in November

By *ayarMan 52 weeks ago

Wirral

This is very good

Please go on

Northumberland

Porthcawl

Hitchin

By *elliesCouple 52 weeks ago

Darlington

By *cubasexMan 52 weeks ago

dudley

By *orkKnightMan 52 weeks ago

hornsea

By *ndyjaneCouple 52 weeks ago

Wigan

Sexy so far…

By *oss25Man 52 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *rnoldZiffelMan 52 weeks ago

Leinster

Naughty Rach

manchester

Lancs

"We’re stopping in a hotel in Llandudno in November so we’ll definitely have the “who’s near” function on, great story xxx

Llandudno could become very popular in November"

xx

By *loscouplegl3Couple 52 weeks ago

Gloucester

Kilmarnock

By *usie pTV/TS 52 weeks ago

taunton

She wants a mmf

Tewkesbury

Bognor Regis

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

By *luegreen OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Five

“Oh yes, eat that pussy Dave, lap up the cum, would you wolf it down if it belonged to Stewart?”

I paused consuming my feast for a second, unsure if I had head Rachel correctly, did she just say what I thought she said. Her next statement confirmed that I had.

“I bet he cums loads Dave, probably two or three times as much as you, do you think you would be able to swallow that much?”

An image immediately sprang to mind, it showed Stewarts cum pouring out of my wife’s well stretched pussy, and I was lapping up the spent seed like a dirty dog dying of thirst.

I decided not to answer Rachel and instead applied myself once again to sucking up the rest of my baby batter, this caused Rachel to begin shaking uncontrollably I began to get a little worried I thought she might have been having a seizure.

Thankfully my worries were groundless and she exploded into an enormous orgasm that she confirmed to me once she got her breath back that it was the most intense, she had ever had.

On the one hand I was quite proud of myself that I had been able to bring my wife to such sexual heights but on the other hand I was troubled by a couple of things. I would have been far happier if I had been fucking Rachel when she had experienced an orgasm like this. I also was fairly sure that she had been fantasizing about having a cunt full of Stewarts cum being licked out of her slutty pussy by her cuckold little husband that really triggered her enormous release.

Nothing much else was said on the remainder of the journey home, and we both went to bed virtually straight away upon arrival and soon fell fast asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and briefly ran through the events of last night through my mind, I felt a little nervous as I wasn’t sure what Rachel might say. Would she be embarrassed about what she had said and done last night, or would she tease me for being such a wimpy cuckold.

Yet again my wife surprised me, when she woke, she didn’t mention anything about what her and Stewart had been doing in the back of my car, or what we had got up to when we stopped off in the car park in Penmaenmawr. Instead, she asked me

“Have you got your lap top in here hun?”

“Yes, it’s over on the dressing table, do you want to use it?”

“Why don’t you bring it over and we can take a look on the Fabswingers site and see if we can find Stewart and his wife.”

In all the excitement of last night I had completely forgotten that Stwart had told Rachel that he and his wife were members of FS. I all but leapt out of bed rushed over to my lap top and returned in a flash.

We rapidly crated an account on the site, paid the gold membership fee and began to search for Stewart and his Mrs. We quickly found them, they had around a dozen public pictures, none showing their faces. His wife had a slim sexy body, and he had a really muscular physic and what looked to be around an 8 inch long and really thick cock, fuck some guys have it all don’t they lol.

Rachel appeared particularly taken by his cock, she kept looking at it, and finally said to me.

“Would you like to watch that thing pounding my pussy really hard?”

“Are you serious?”

“I think so.”

“I’m not sure Rach, I think I would like to watch him pumping you but I would worry that either one or both of us might regret it later on.”

“Yes, I understand what you mean Dave, the thought of it is very exciting but the reality might turn out to be more trouble than its worth. It’s rather unlikely I will ever see him again anyway so it’s a moot point really.”

We looked at a few more pictures showing Stewart and his mrs in all their glory, then Rachel suggested we take a gander over on the cuckold site and see if we can find Raymond and Steph again.

We quickly navigated to their room, I have to be honest with you readers and admit that since I became aware of their membership, I had been to their room several times just in case they had posted some explicit pics but the good stuff was still only accessible to people they approved of.

Rachel then said something that sent goose bumps cascading up and down my body, I was totally astounded by her comment.

“Would you like me to pose for some sexy pics so that we can create our own room, I have a face mask in the bottom of my wardrobe that I had for a fancy-dress function we had with work a few months ago.”

I didn’t really remember the function she was on about, I certainly didn’t go to it, but it was interesting that Rachel knew where she had left the face mask.

I asked her what she intended to wear for the photos and she told me she was going for a shower and when she returned, I was to go for one too, and when I came back to the bedroom, she would have donned something that she felt sure I would find exciting.

We both had our showers and when I returned to our bedroom my wife looked amazing. She wore an expensive matching set of lingerie, a turquoise bra, thong and suspender belt, dark stockings and high heeled shoes. She also wore a black Zorro style mask that slightly disguised her appearance.

I took up my iPhone and proceeded to take dozens of pics, she got into all sorts of sexy posed but despite my continuous appeals refused to remove any items of lingerie. I didn’t want to push her as I never thought she would go this far.

Rachel then helped me select around a dozen of the best pictures to up load into our newly created room on the dodgy web site.

After this had been done, she passed her mask over to me and I posed for several pics in my underpants, and we uploaded a few of them into our room.

She then took hold of the lap top and turned the screen away from me and began typing something.

I enquired

“What are you writing Rach.”

“I’m sending Raymond and Steph a message.”

“Wow, what have to told them?”

“I’ve just sent them a very brief message with a link to our room all it says is ‘Guess Who’, do you think they will recognize us?”

“I’m not sure I have a feeling they might.”

About 5 mins later Rachels phone pinged to indicate she had received a text message. It was from Steph enquiring if she had just sent them a message on the Cuckold site, she told her about a while back.

Rachel immediately texted back that yes it was her. Steph then asked would she like access to the more explicit section of their private room.

My wife looked right at me and said

“Well?”

I desperately wanted her to say yes, but I did not want to appear too keen so I tried my best to play it cool.

“I don’t mind Rach I will leave it to you.”

“Oh, you’re such a coward Dave, I know damn well you’re dying for me to say yes why don’t you just be honest that you would love to see explicit pics of Steph.”

I didn’t say anything just put on a sheepish grin indicating I had been caught out and it usually placates Rachel, she shrugged and sent back a yes in capitals to Steph.

Find out in the next chapter what we saw in Raymond and Stephs private room.

By *stwo80Couple 51 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *ayarMan 51 weeks ago

Wirral

Can’t wait

By *illie B. HardaganMan 51 weeks ago

Leyland

By *ed-devilsCouple 51 weeks ago

Hitchin

By *uncouplerk40Couple 51 weeks ago

TD

We’re loving this

By *he fab twoCouple 51 weeks ago

brentwood

Hope this is a true story

By *_new_memberMan 51 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ogan WillowCouple 51 weeks ago

Leeds

By *usie pTV/TS 51 weeks ago

taunton

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple 51 weeks ago

Porthcawl

By *rManyhandsMan 51 weeks ago

Narberth

Ooh... Can't wait

By *rgar27Man 51 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ipaddyzebCouple 51 weeks ago

camarthen

What a horny build up - love it x

By *heStockingsmanMan 51 weeks ago

marske

By *ig daddy 1969Man 51 weeks ago

manchester

By *rgasm4u69Man 51 weeks ago

Warrington

Loving this

By *race_cpl6665Couple 51 weeks ago

Solihull

This is so hot!

Warning up nicely

By *J GeminiTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *amesy8519Man 51 weeks ago

Hampshire

Quality this!

By *ll the gear.....Couple 51 weeks ago

Town north of Notts

Loving this so far

By *r and Mrs300Couple 51 weeks ago

London sw3

By *rads1972Man 51 weeks ago

Dungannon

Dave. Your stories are always amazing. Keep up the good work bud

By *ilbert4450Man 51 weeks ago

paisley

By *ike231251Man 51 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *aughtywifeyWoman 51 weeks ago

close

By *xeterman1Man 51 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *evonFbsCouple 51 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *hrisukbishareCouple 51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Fab

By *cubasexMan 51 weeks ago

dudley

brentwood

More please

By *on81282Man 51 weeks ago

saltburn

I’m ready to hear more

By *luegreen OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Six

We obtained the password from Steph and gained access to the explicit section of their private room; we were absolutely gob smacked with the images that were suddenly revealed we both sat there unable to speak so shocking were the pictures we were viewing.

I had assumed the pictures would just show more of what we had already seen but this time with their faces on display, I was hoping some close ups of Stephs tits and pussy would be included. We got far more than that, although I had seen similar images on various porn sites over the years, they were always of professional actors not of people we know and are friends with.

Raymond was kneeling in the corner of a bed room completely naked; he had a pair of genuine looking hand cuffs on and some kind of cage device attached to his groin area that I assumed prevented him getting an erection.

That was shocking enough as Raymond had always come across as some kind of man’s man, what was more amazing however was what Steph was doing on the bed. She was completely naked except for a pair of black high heel shoes, and what looked like a studded leather dog collar around her neck.

There was a grotesquely fat rough looking white guy with an enormous erect penis pushing it into her mouth, and a slim athletically built black guy thrusting a slightly smaller cock into her anus. It was amazing how she could take such sized endowments into her orifices with apparent ease. I could only assume she had done a lot of practicing and not with Raymond as his little pecker was less than half the length and girth of these two specimens.

Rachel eventually regained her composure and said in a hoarse whisper.

“Is this real or a mocked-up image?”

“Looks real to me Rach, I doubt either Ray or Steph have the computer skills required to fake these pics and I don’t see why they would. I am 90% sure I have seen that massive tough looking white guy a couple of times in the past talking to Raymond. I asked him once who he was and Ray was rather non-committal, he just said he was a business acquaintance.”

Rachel suggested I move on to the next image, this one was similar but both guys had just emptied their loads into Steph, cum could be seen oozing out of her well fucked bum hole, and she had her mouth open with her tongue stuck out. Deposited on her tongue was a large amount of semen, and in the next image she had just swallowed it and was now showing an empty mouth.

“Jesus Christ Rach, I had no idea your friend was such a slut.”

“Neither did I.”

We clicked through a couple of dozen pictures, I counted Steph having sex with at least half a dozen different men, although the fat tough looking white guy seemed to be her favorite. He was in at least half of all the pictures sometime on his own with her but often as part of a three or more some.

One image seemed to really mesmerize Rachel; the picture showed Steph having all her holes filled at the same time by three extremely well-endowed black guys. The rough looking white guy was also in the picture but in the back ground having his cock sucked by Raymond while they watched the action taking place.

I was about to move on to the next photograph but Rachel stopped me and surprised me by saying

“I wonder what it would be like to have sex with a black guy?”

“Why don’t you ask Steph, it appears that she has certainly had plenty of experience and by the smile on her face I think she loves it.”

“Yes, I noticed she seemed to be really enjoying herself with those black men.”

I was both surprised and extremely pleased with how Rachel was responding to the explicit pictures we were viewing together. I didn’t want to spoil it all by saying the wrong thing but I figured the moment might be just right so I asked her.

“Have you ever thought about having sex with a black man.?”

Rachel looked at me with a slight frown on her gorgeous face and for a second, I thought my big mouth had got me into trouble once again, but instead her features relaxed and her mouth broke into a broad grin.

“Of course, I have Dave, I think many maybe even most white women have. What about you, have you ever fantasized about me going with a black man.”

I decided to be totally honest with my wife and admitted to her the following.

“Yes, I’ve thought about it a few times Rach.”

“And on those occasions do you play with yourself while thinking what I’m getting up to?”

“Yes love, I sometimes do that as well.”

“Would you like to be in the same room and watch the action like Raymon does, or would you rather me come home and tell you all about it later?”

“I think I would be far too nervous and anxious being present at the time, I would far rather hear about it later when it’s all over.”

This was rather a strange conversation, because although I was being totally honest with her, I wasn’t sure if this was just a hypothetical conversation and she had no intention of doing anything for real, or if she was really thinking of doing this for real.

Her next comment clarified the situation and I felt intuitively this was a watershed moment, she asked me

“Would you like me to ask Stephanie if she could set me up on a date with one of those black guys, or perhaps the fat white guy with the enormous penis?”

One look at her face told me she was not joking about all this, she was completely serious, if I agreed she would definitely ask Steph to arrange a date for her. I wasn’t sure what to say, perhaps readers who have found themselves in a similar position may have some sympathy for me. Fantasizing about your wife going with another man is one thing, but giving your wife permission to go out on a date with a guy is totally different. I decided to play for time and instead of answering her question I asked.

“I think there are five or six different black guys in the pictures Rach, which one do you fancy, or is it the fat guys big dick you want to sample?”

“They all are good looking men with great bodies and lets be honest, lovely big cocks too Dave, I really wouldn’t mind which one I went out with. I can explain to Steph which pictures we have been looking at and tell her I wouldn’t mind going on a date with any one of the black guys she has entertained. I must admit though the fat white guy had the biggest cock out of the lot I suppose if I am going to have some extra marital sex it might be an idea to have it with the biggest swinging dick of the group”

Her course language surprised and excited me, I had to concede there was some logic in her thinking process, if I was a woman, I think I would want to try the fat guy’s big cock too.

Before I had a chance to say anything Rachel’s phone pinged again, it was another text from Stephanie. Rachel didn’t show or tell me what it said but immediately sent a reply, they then exchanged half a dozen or so messages all the while keeping me in the dark.

Finally, she put the phone down, looked at me with a mischievous grin on her face and said

“I’m meeting Steph 10:30 this morning in town for a coffee, she wants to speak to me one to one and give me some options.”

As Rachel was telling me this, I was so anxious I was holding my breath, as my lungs started to protest, I remembered to breath, well I had really done it now, my mind was a mixture of fear and excitement. I wondered where this would lead and had we done the right thing getting involved in all this.

In the next chapter find out what Steph tells my wife over their morning coffee.

By *un24.7Man 51 weeks ago

South Devon

By *_new_memberMan 51 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Great story

brentwood

Fanfuckingtastic

By *untingtonMan 51 weeks ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic story OP, beautifully written and so so horny.

Every chapter you leave us waiting desperately for me.

So many of us wish we were the guy too.

Thank you.

By *sprey6Man 51 weeks ago

Here!

By *otsexystud69Man 51 weeks ago

yorkshire

Hot story OP

By *ton_maleMan 51 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is fab!

By *rgasm4u69Man 51 weeks ago

Warrington

Great story

By *orkiepud_69Couple 51 weeks ago

Scarborough

Well written - this thread will close shortly I am sure but I can’t wait to read the next chapter!!!

By *ountryfansCouple 51 weeks ago

huntingdon

Loving this story. Thank you for sharing.

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS 51 weeks ago

Stortford

great story well written,

Reminds me of the good old days reading Fieata magazine

By *att damonMan 51 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

By *J GeminiTV/TS 51 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ack again100Man 51 weeks ago

Tamworth