FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her fantasy list

Her fantasy list

By *loodmoon101 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

We had been working our way through the list of my girlfriends fantasies her bisexualty also bondage mmf ffm public sex flashing we had done nearly all of them

But one had eluded us for some time outdoor sex in a thunderstorm

This took us a couple of years to finally tick off the list

That week we had seen thunderstorms on weather forecast but nothing had come of them

We both woke that morning our day was just average breakfast clean house and talk about night out

I noticed how dark it gotten then we heard the first rumble of thunder we both got on our feet and looked out window in the distance moving towards us was a massive black cloud let go for it I said

We got to a place we could fuck in peace the air was charged not only with sexual tension but also static

I laid down my heavy rain coat and we stripped we could hear the louder claps of thunder getting closer so we got down to fucking her on her back every flash of lighting and crash of thunder she moaned and slithered under me in very heavy rain cold and amazing on my hot skin

I slipped in and out of her wet pussy we had found out early in our sex life she squirted she had orgasmed a we time when the storm hit overhead her nails clawing my skin her screams of pleasure being drown out by the thunder I was soaked not only by rain but her hot squirts as the Storm moved away I came hard and deep into her we both lay there bodies quivering both gasping for air as we regained our composure and start to dress one more loud clap of thunder rang out we walked happy home soaked to bone we got home and stripped again I dried her off and she did the same with me we did not go out that night we just stayed in bed fucking and slipped into a blissful sleep

Her final tick on her list complete

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic