FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Part 2: My fiancé, my colleague and the unexpected!

Part 2: My fiancé, my colleague and the unexpected!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovienight OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Wales

When I came back downstairs, I could hear them laughing away, I walked in to find A sat on the sofa, feet up next to Dean. He immediately jumped up offering me his seat next to A, of course I told him not to worry, to feel at home and took my seat on the chair opposite them. For the next 30mins we talked about everything you can imagine, he was visibly relaxed and a few times commented how grateful he was for the evening and that he’d needed something like this to unwind a bit.

A left the room briefly and Dean took the opportunity to tell me how lucky I was to have someone like her, so relaxed, funny and of course beautiful. I was feeling brave so I thanked him and replied, “I think she’s pretty keen on you too mate”, “she was very complimentary when you were upstairs earlier, she had a naughty twinkle in her eye”. He looked at me as though I had three heads, somewhere between delighted and utterly baffled. He started “wait what, naughty? Not in like a….” and before he could finish the sentence A was back. “You boys ok, need anything?”, she was wearing a little black dress which came to just above the knee, but stood in the doorway with the light behind her you could just see the silhouette of body, the gap between her thighs and the outline of her no doubt swelling mound. I glanced at Dean, his gaze was now fixed on A with a new lense, suddenly I’d planted a seed that perhaps he’d not contemplated until now.

“No, just your company babe”, I responded. “It’s been a tough few weeks, just nice to relax” I added. “I can help with that, who’s carrying the most tension”. She said with a cheeky tone. “Definitely Dean, all those nights in a hotel bed alone”, that was it, it was instantly clear the air had changed. A took the cue to walk over to the sofa and extend her hand to Dean, “come on, let me help you relax, sit here” and she placed a cushion in front of her. He looked at me slightly uncertain but not really resisting, I told him to go for it. We’re all friends and she’s great with her hands. He placed his glass down, sat on the floor in front of her, she moved in behind him, reached down and lifted his t-shirt off over his head. As predicted, Dean was in good shape, A spread her legs either side of him and pressed her warm wet pussy against his back. I later learned she had nothing on underneath. From my vantage point I could see that Dean was instantly sporting a sizeable bulge in his jeans. A set about massaging his shoulders, deliberately letting her hair fall over him and occasionally leaning her mouth in near to his neck so he could feel her breath. I was rock hard at this point, completely given up on conversation, all you could hear was little escapes of breath, mild groans of appreciation from them both and the background music we’d had on all night. Deans eyes were shut tight at this point as he relaxed in to it. A was clearly struggling to maintain any kind of convincing massage by now and was growing in confidence reaching closer down his torso towards his now undeniable erection. She glanced at me, I mouthed to her to kiss him and she smiled back before closing her eyes and started to kiss his neck. He instantly responded by reaching back with one hand pulling her head in to him. She reached down and felt his cock for the first time. It was too much for me, I was straining to release the tension in my own jeans so burst open the buttons, my cock springing straight in to my hand throbbing instantly.

Almost in sync, A managed to do the same to Dean and his cock, slightly larger and girthier than mine joined the room. I watched as she stroked the full length of my colleagues cock for the first time. He groaned with approval as he arched back to make out with A. At this point her other hand has disappeared behind his back and was clearly exploring those silky wet lips that I know so well. Dean was now d*unk with the moment and span himself around between A’s legs, exposing her glistening clit and swollen lips for the first time. Just as he went to explore with his tongue, he caught himself and looked at us both asking “are you sure this is ok”, I almost wanted to laugh as we were so far past the point of return but A took control and grabbed his head, burying his face between her legs, throwing her own head back in ecstasy. It was incredible, I had to get up close, I moved over to the sofa and A took me in her mouth, she has oral skills like no one I’ve ever known. Glancing down to my left I could see Dean lapping up her sweet juices and bouncing his tongue off her clit. A looked up at me, released my cock from her mouth and said “I want to feel him inside me”

Part 3 coming

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *xyBs2022Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

By *ovienight OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Wales

Final part posted