FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > true story - caravan

true story - caravan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn79 OP   Man  over a year ago

North-West

I was tired after such a long journey. I had driven for almost 2 hours. I needed a break. I parked in a lay by. in front of me was a blue caravan. in front was a young lady around 20-22 years old. next to her outside at the door was a gentleman of around 50 years old, equipped for work. They were talking and laughing. from time to time he touched her subtly, he only did it so I could see. my dick started showing signs of life. little by little it became very loud. if I got out of the car, I think they could see the bulge in my pants. After about 10 minutes, she also got out of the car. she was a young woman with a thin figure with braided hair in pigtails (Jamaican type) and dressed in sports. he put the feather on her ass and pulled her towards him. I felt like I was going to explode. Then they opened the back door and left it a little open. after 5 minutes I gathered courage and decided to go to their car. I approached slowly but surely. I put my head inside. It was a magnificent sight. She sucks her partner's dick. Or stopped when they saw me and with a smile on her face she asked me if I wanted to join. I nodded yes. I approached them and closed the caravan door. they had an obscure light inside. she lifted her blouse and I saw a pair of gorgeous small breasts with two nipple piercings. I slowly began to suck her breasts. we take each breast separately. she moaned softly, her breathing getting heavier and heavier. her partner stood aside and watched the spectacle put on. after about 10 minutes he took me aside and took off my pants. my cock was standing straight and ready to attack. I felt some lips on my dick. a come and go slide into her mouth. I slowly pushed her head towards me. my whole cock went into her mouth. I felt like she was suffocating. I did this move a few times. he liked her a lot. she immediately stood up and took off her pants giving herself a gorgeous view. sat in doggy style. she had a completely shaved pussy. I inserted my dick in her pussy. a short scream of pleasure I heard from her. I fucked slowly but then faster and faster. The caravan is moving completely when I pulled her by the hair I heard a scream I pushed harder into her. then she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. I didn't wait any longer and my dick went completely into her ass. I started to push, I felt like I was going to explode. I cum on her ass and then I put my dick in her ass. after i finished her partner started to lick her ass enjoying my cum. she sucks me again to make sure I have nothing left. I was done and exhausted. the thought of getting fucked in a public place was great. we talked for about 5 minutes and left for my car. I stayed in the car for about 15 minutes to recover. during this time they came down from the back and went up to the front of the caravan. they left and waved at me. and now I think about them. it was one of the most pleasant experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ADSPARKY200Man  over a year ago

Watford

Great story

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

So hot