FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Losing my virginity at a sex club.

Losing my virginity at a sex club.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubyMoon OP   Woman  over a year ago

Newport, Isle of Wight

I never get to tell this story to friends, so I might as well start here.

I was a nervous virgin who didn't get out much. Happened to be heading to london for university stuff, so I was looking up things to do when I stumbled across a swingers club. Thought "Hey, they say you don't have to play on your first visit, and it'd be a funny story to tell!" I didn't expect much, but I did shave, and ended up putting in an anal plug before arrival, to make myself feel frisky.

I turn up after class, and I'm shocked. Naked bodies of all shapes, ages and sizes, everywhere. Mostly men, which made me feel like a fish in a shark tank. I politely tell people I'm just looking for now, which everyone was very cool about, and end up talking to a woman about thorpe park while she's having her tits sucked. I seriously can't believe this is a real place!

Eventually I retreat to a corner, and people take notice that I'm keeping to myself, but I haven't been scared off yet. One of the women I was talking to comes over, guiding a man by the dick. She gives him a few strokes right in front of my face and asks if I feel like playing yet.

I decide... screw it, you only live once, and take his dick in hand. I feel like I'm fumbling my technique, but he seems happy, and asks if I want to use more than my hands, so I hesitantly take him into my mouth. It's not as salty as all the erotic fiction I've seen would suggest, this guy probably cleans up well. I'm combining my hands and tongue as best as I can, no clue if I'm doing it right, but eventually he tells me he should return the favor and gets between my legs.

By this point, other guys have noticed that i've started playing and have gathered around to watch. Before I know it, I've got a dick in each hands and an experienced tongue going at my clit. I still can't believe this is real, but I'm not complaining!

Eventually I get sick of the chair I'm balanced in and ask if we want to move to the beds in the back room. I didn't even think of what this implied, but one of the guys I had my hand around is more than happy. He's got a thick accent, I later found out it was Romanian, so I can hardly understand what he's saying, but he leads me by the hand and helps me strip completely.

Soon I'm bent over the bed, ass up. He notices the plug and gives it a few pulls, making an approving noise. At this point I've realised that I'm about to go all the way with a stranger I can barely understand... and I have no regets. He lines himself up and asks if I'm ready-- I can only assume he put a condom on because it was a club rule, but at the time I wasn't even thinking about it. I nod, and he pushes in.

It was rough and wild-- he didn't go easy on me, slamming in as if I had been doing this for years. Consiering I was at a sex club, I understand if he thought I was! The only thing I remember him saying is that I'm tight for a little slut. Before I knew what was happening, I had another guy lined up, and then I end up riding the original guy who I started sucking off in the first place. I couldn't tell you the names or faces of any of these people, but I definitely took at least four or five before I ended up sprawled on the bed, being eaten out to completion. Walking back to my accomodation was a struggle, that's for sure.

I've been to the club a few times since, and on the second visit the bartender told me one of the guys I was playing with before said I was one of the best lays he's ever had. She was probably just trying to boost my ego, or maybe he had been too tispy to judge properly, but it made me laugh. I wonder if he knew how much of a newbie I was.

Some people lose their virginity to a clumsy highschooler, or a first boyfriend. Me? I lost my virginity to experienced hands, to nameless faces I'll probably never see again. And I don't regret a second of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a fantastic story. It certainly perked up my afternoon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *punky_guyMan  over a year ago

East Devon

Love this Ruby!!

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

Glad you can let us all know your story. Looking forward to your other encounters if they are as fun as your first.

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Some very lucky guys! X

By *aitingstillMan  over a year ago

East of Cork

By *woplus1Couple  over a year ago

Rochdale

Great story, you may as well enjoy it if you go!

No point in just watching others have all the fun x Kylie

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wow!

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love that story. Just wild.