FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught

Caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone been caught in public?

Did you stop or invite the person or let them watch?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I once fucked an ex on the side of a public park in the middle of the day.

We thought we had been discrete. She had a long dress on that she flared out over us as she sat and slowly rode my cock.

Was a real happy ending for us both, but when we walked back to my car, a shop owner was outside their shop with a policeman or psco talking to them and pointing to where we had been ‘quietly laying together’ lol.

Personally, I think they were just jealous!

Haha great definitely was jealous lol

By *littylicker69Man  over a year ago

abergavenny

I used to stop at a quiet forest carp park on way to work & if no one about used to wank myself off. This day was quiet no cars or signs of people so off I went cock out hard & wanking away keeping eye out in case. As I started to get near cumming I had a quick glimpse around & nothing about so sat back in car seat legs out door pants round my thighs & closed my eyes as I started to reach my orgasm wow it was good & I shot my spunk over the floor in front of me & as I did so I heard people clap & cheer so as panic set in I whipped my pants up & looked to see 3 people hikers standing there 2 ladies & a man they said that was lovely & thanked me & walked off but one of the ladies came over kissed me on the cheek & said I had a lovely cock & that her husband will be horny tonight & would give her a good fucking now after seeing me cum & walked off very exciting all the same

Omg what a great fantasy though. Would love to be getting fucked bent over a car or bench then some passers by coming to fuck me. All taking turns on me ooooo yesssss

"Omg what a great fantasy though. Would love to be getting fucked bent over a car or bench then some passers by coming to fuck me. All taking turns on me ooooo yesssss "

Oh absolutely the only time I would let another man struck his dick in my mrs mouth such a turn in getting caught

Nice one

By *ello6969Man  over a year ago

lthere

Caught walking by my window cleaner

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Was caught on beach with ex married couple was walking by was going hell for lather and man just Saifd give her a good seen to lol

By *rluckyknightMan  over a year ago

marske by sea

Been caught few times by dig walkers and hikers only one woman dog walker complained

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

My Mrs was feeling horny in the car on the way home to Lincoln so I parked up in Stapleford woods and was banging her from behind against a tree. I could see a couple walking their dog getting closer and told her. She just said don't stop now, fuck me hard! I was really slamming her as the couple literally walked past and my Mrs came loud and strong and gushed all over me. It was like a flood there was so much fluid. The couple just looked and tutted as they passed as wife collapsed in a heap shaking from cumming. Afterwards she said she always wanted to be watched. That was the first time but not the last!

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Saw my ex in our local park one evening with a guy.

By *dot2022Man  over a year ago

birmingham

I'd love to be passing by and join in or watch x

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Nice

By *lashyMan  over a year ago

a lather

My wife pulled a guy in a club, they left together and found what they thought was a quiet park bench where she started riding him hard when several people rounded the corner and stood watching and cheering them from a few feet away.

By *an 36Man  over a year ago

wirral

Not been caught in public but I was having a wank in my room and my step daughter (18) and her best mate (18) walked in on me and just stop and looked I ended up fucking them both when wife was out

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Not been caught in public but I was having a wank in my room and my step daughter (18) and her best mate (18) walked in on me and just stop and looked I ended up fucking them both when wife was out "

Hot

» Add a new message to this topic