FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first time with a younger couple.

My first time with a younger couple.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am no writer so please excuse the poor grammar, I just want to retell and relive my experience.

About a year ago I messaged a younger couple on here and to my surprise they replied. Holly was 19 slim size 6/8,brunette with 32c boobs,5ft2 tall and around 8st in weight and pretty, Tom was 23 and 6ft with short blonde hair, slim and around 10st in weight.

At first I thought I was being catfished as they didn't have any verifications but I just entertained it .

After a few weeks of chatting mostly about their fantasy of watching Holly with an older man, I get a message saying they have a free house If I want to come over tonight so I agree to come over still expecting it to be a wind up but with nothing to lose I said yes I'll be there.

Tom tells me the rules of the meet he's to do the foreplay and I'll fuck her after. So I agree to this.

I turn up to their address and knock Tom answers the door. He's a bit nervous as was I. He said he's going to go to the bedroom and get her ready and he'll come and get me when it's my turn .

Tom was up stairs for a while and I'm getting more nervous waiting. He eventually comes downstairs in his dressing gown and said I can go up and be with her. I'm only to have missionary sex and no kissing on the mouth or foreplay.

I walk outside the room and strip off , I'm semi hard and naked as I walk into the room . Holly is in the bed with the covers pulled up to her chin . I slid in beside her and play with myself a bit to get myself fully hard and put the condom on.

I pull the cover down to expose her naked body , her boobs look firm with light pink nipples, her pussy is shaved and her body looks tonnes.

I ask if she could slid down and she does , she's now lying flat on her back . I climb on top of her I can feel her shaking she's nervous. I position myself with my penis right beside her pussy, I put my hand down to part her lips and then I push the head of my 8 inch penis between them. She feels tight she doesn't make a sound , I start to thrust slowly into her she's really tight and I'm having to go slow. With each thrust I feel her slowly getting more wet and I'm slowly working my way into her.

I'm now fully in her I can feel how I've stretched her , she still feels tight and she's now making light moans. I start to fuck her harder before I know it I'm Cumming, thrusting her hard pulling her down by shoulders.

I've shot my load, we chat a little after . I've gotten dressed and gone downstairs and Tom is asking me all the details.

Tom then tells me it's there first time doing this and Holly has only ever slept with him until now . They deleted their account soon after.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like something similar to what we did.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it's not the most detailed happy to add more if anyone is interested.

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Please do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Yeah please do. Sounds amazing

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan  over a year ago